Sundresses & Sins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding and flashing her a bright smile, I truly was feeling better. My strength had all but returned, along with my vision and a strangely insatiable appetite. "So ladies, What'll it be?" Henry called from the kitchen, his intention clear by the vast amount of utensils and cookware he had set out. "How about Spaghetti?" Annie suggested, Immediately I nodded along. Spaghetti sounded wonderful at the moment.

"Spaghetti it is, give me a little bit." Henry began opening cupboards, just as Annie pulled my attention away from the hunk of a man. "Cammy, I want you to, '' I meant what I said. It really is great that you two are finally together."

I sat up a little straighter and nodded. "I know that....and I appreciate it Annie. I really do." We smiled together, I reached for her hand and held it in my own. "Annie, what happened to you?" The question was rhetorical and accompanied by a giggle, Annie responded with her own chuckle but I could see that she was thinking about what our past together was really like.

"Honestly, so much. I was just a stupid kid and I really do feel terrible for how I treated you when we were younger. I'd like us to be friends, Honestly Cammy you kinda always felt like the sister I never had." I could see the color building in her cheeks as she spoke, I couldn't help but smile at the sentiment she expressed. "I'd like that Annie." I always wanted a sister, Plus if Annie and I remained close. I doubt she would even consider revealing my secret.

"Fifteen minutes Ladies!" Henry called from the kitchen. While we both looked and acknowledged the call out, When I turned back I did notice Annie's gaze lingering on Henry, Perhaps a few moments more than it should. I giggled and waved my hand in her face, "Annie?" Immediately I broke her from whatever that was. The color in her cheeks darkened and she turned away. "Im so sorry!"

"It's okay Annie." I giggled again, pulling her gaze back to mine. Then a thought occurred, not my own by Annies. I saw it play out in her mind, it was passionate. Beyond erotic and incredibly tempting.

I saw Henry taking turns with us, both Annie and I bent over the back of the couch with our rears stuck high, taking turns as Henry steadily switched between the pair of us. "Annie?" I broke her from her daydream, she immediately turned away from me. Obviously at that moment her fantasy was a bit much for her, yet for me it posed an interesting question.

"Hey....Henry?" I called out as my hand slipped onto the barely exposed thigh of our cousin. Annie's baby blues turned to me immediately, shock filled them. She opened her mouth to speak, Just as I was making sure Henry was looking at the pair of us. When his gaze left the boiling pot of spaghetti, I made sure he wouldn't want to look away.

My hand slowly slid across Annie's jawline, as another found its way under the hem of her thigh length dress. Her eyes fluttered softly as she knew what I was doing, and seemed all too eager for it to happen. Softly our lips met, Immediately I felt her hand on my chest. Her delicate, small fingers kneading my breasts as our tongues entwined.

She opened her legs wider, giving more than enough room to find what I was searching for. Her moistened panties, already wet with arousal. I slid my finger over the damp cloth, feeling the electricity of the act radiate through her and pass back to me as our lips parted.

Her eyes fluttered open, I could see the need within them. The ocean of blue that begged for more than just a touch and a kiss, I bit my lower lip and looked over to Henry. "Well?...."