Sunglasses at Night

Story Info
A bizare death at a strip club causes a stir.
7.4k words
4.55
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The accumulated heat and excitement of the club always reached its boiling point the moment Jill came on stage. She was absolute toned perfection, every exquisitely sculpted inch of her athletic figure seemed to pulse with the beat of the music. Matt watched her completely mesmerized, he stood at the edge of the stage, and his penis bulged and pressed against his jeans like a slab of tightly packed meat, it ached and throbbed as he watched her sweat-glistened body dominate the stage as she danced.

The club was called Dynamite, an appropriate name because the girls were exactly that, pure fire and hot spectacle. Jill wore black glossy sunglasses and absolutely nothing else as she gyrated her naked body under the hot lights. The club was packed with its usual collection of awestruck faces, and the smokey haze of cigarette smoke gave the room an almost ethereal dreamlike quality. The song hit its stride, and then Jill hit hers, her agile body moving liquid smooth across the stage as the music boomed.

The colored neon lights of the club were reflecting in her sunglasses in a frenzy of rainbow beauty, like a kaleidoscope. Her shoulder-length messy blonde hair swayed as she shook her perfect ass and rolled her wide hips, she threw her arms up high above her head and jiggled her big breasts as the tempo of the music increased. A flurry of dollar bills was tossed onto the stage at her feet as she worked the crowd under her spell, they jeered and cheered as she twirled and strutted. Matt tossed a fat wad of cash onto the stage and she blew him a kiss as thanks.

As the song neared its conclusion, she turned away from the crowd, her incredible back muscles catching the light, and then she dropped to her knees and started flexing her peachy ass cheeks in unison with the rhythm of the song as it reached its climax. The crowd exploded into their climax of clapping and wolf whistles, she stood up, spanked her ass, then turned around and gave a playful bow of gratitude to her adoring crowd before she padded off the stage, those perfect tits of hers bouncing as she moved. She glided through the throng of the crowd, their tongues barely contained in their mouths as they got an even closer look at what she had to offer.

She had slipped her thong back on and it was stuffed with dollar bills, she swayed her hips as she passed in speaking distance of Matt near the edge of the stage. 'Hey, do you do private shows?' Matt said smoothly, not an easy feat when all the blood has vacated your head. She gave him a cool smirk 'Sure honey, Let me lead the way'. Matt was pretty much letting his dick drag him across the room as she lead him to the private room. He eyed her ass every step of the way, and he walked with great difficulty as his cock pressed harder against his pants.

His mind swam lucidly due to the overload of sights and sounds around him as he moved through the club, other girls of all different kinds, all naked and perfect, moving to the beat of the music. The expensive perfumes all combined into one overpowering scent that hit the senses in powerful waves. Matt could tell this blonde in sunglasses was special, she had this animal energy about her, and the crowd parted for her as if she was the queen of this neon jungle.

Matt and the blonde stepped through a foliage of colored shimmery hanging material into a room surrounded by mirrored walls, in the center stood a single chair. 'Take a seat' she said as she playfully brushed Matt's crotch with her hand. Matt's cock almost exploded like a firework at her touch. She inquisitively looked down at the bulge in Matt's jeans and she gave him a husky laugh 'We are going to have to do something about that speed bump in your pants first though'. Matt suddenly found himself physically thrown down into the chair by the blonde before he even had a chance to respond.

She was damn strong, that body certainly was not just for show. Matt felt her hands go for his zipper, she hungrily worked to free his cock. 'Do you give every guy this kind of service?"' said Matt through a breathy stupor of feverish arousal. 'Only my favorites' she said as Matt's cock springloaded out from his pants like a switchblade, 'I saw you in the crowd and you seemed to be enjoying my show' she said, slowly running a long red fingernail teasingly down the long length of Matts Throbbing rod "And I wanted to say thanks for that wad of cash you threw on stage for me" she purred.

Matt relaxed as her warm hand clasped around his dick, the sensation soothed all his aches. She started pumping his cock, her technique was as solid as his dick, powerful strokes combined with her tongue swirling over his wet and swollen tip. Pure pleasure surged through him, he was going to cum hard much too quickly, he was never known for his endurance and her tongue was playing havoc on the tip of his cock. 'Oh Jesus, I'm gonna cum'. Suddenly Jill plunged Matt's cock deep into her mouth and throat without hesitation, her gag reflex trained perfectly for such a large cock.

Her ruby lips slid across his thick member with ease, her lips left wet red trails of her lipstick, mildly staining his cock with a faint deep red hue. She relentlessly continued sucking and savoring his cock. Matt's legs quivered uncontrollably, his feet started to drum in beat with the music in the club, the man looked like he was about to combust. He felt a jolt surge through him, and she felt it too as he cried out with relieved pleasure.

He blasted a thick load of cum into her ravenous mouth. She never stopped her rhythm, she continued sucking, and all of Matt's senses erupted in a starburst of pure sensational joy. He looked into her Sunglasses, and the look of pure ecstasy on his sweaty face was reflected at him from the glossy obsidian surface of the lenses. It was the last sight he would ever see.

Two hours later, Detective Jessica Carter dismounted her motorcycle and crossed the street to the Dynamite club in her usual outfit, a black leather jacket over a white T-shirt, leather pants, and big chunky military-style boots. She removed her motorcycle helmet and brushed her long black hair out of her eyes, the sweat caused by the helmet had flattened her fringe against her forehead. She had received the call about an hour ago, the police said they had an unusual situation for her to investigate.

The unusual was just plain usual business for Jessica, she was an investigator that was called into action during strange cases. She checked the gun that she had mounted in a holster on her hip, then she observed the crowd loitering outside the club. She noted the pale pallor of their faces, some looked shocked, while others looked merely impatient that their nightly drinking habits had been delayed.

Jessica walked to the club's entrance and flashed her I.D badge at the officer standing guard outside, he gave her a small nod and she stepped past him through the club's open doors. The club was now mostly empty except for a small collection of police officers, they chatted and joked with each other as Jessica moved towards the room where the body of Matt had been discovered. The club's colored lights were switched off, its lack of visual splendor betrayed its dingy walls and dirty cracked tabletops.

She stepped into the room that contained the body, the cops parted to allow her entry. Matt's corpse was still sitting in the chair, and it was pale and sickly under the bright white lights. His cock was still rock hard as a result of the rigor mortis. His eyes were open wide and a look of fear was frozen on his waxy face. Jessica turned to the officer next to her. "Hi Ron, I was told that the woman who was with Matt ran out of the room screaming. She just grabbed her stuff and left during the chaos?" She asked.

Ron gave a wearied sigh "Yeah that's what the patrons said, she fled to the dressing room backstage to grab her stuff and then ran out into the street in just her panties, she must have stopped traffic looking like that" He chuckled. "People said they heard tires skidding and then they saw her driving away, she almost knocked a few people over." Jessica took another glance at Matt's corpse, red lipstick could be seen smeared wetly on his penis. "Judging from the lipstick on his junk, he must have got something extra for his money. He came in for a lapdance and he got something a little more hands-on" Jessica said as she stepped out of the room and Ron followed.

Jessica turned to face him. "Did the patrons say anything about the woman who fled? Any description of any kind? Ron took a seat on one of the nearby chairs. " They said she was blonde, wore sunglasses, and had a fantastic ass, They got a good look at it as she ran like hell out of the club. The club's manager said that the chick's name was Jill Hardy, I don't know if that's her real name though since she is a stripper. If I were to guess about that poor bastard dead in the other room, I would say his ticker couldn't handle all of that excitement and it just exploded".

The officer chuckled at his own dark joke, but it made Jessica think about the strange cause of death, A heart attack was possible, but unlikely considering that Matt was 26 years old and was in pretty good shape. There were no marks or damage of any kind, he looked pristine, but the complexion of his skin was unusual, almost bloodless with his veins visible like small blue worms under his skin. Jessica thanked Ron and she walked through the club to the exit.

She thought about Jill Hardy running scared, she was out in that big city somewhere. That blonde in the sunglasses is the only one who truly knew what had happened in that room. Jessica stepped out into the cool street air, the wind picked up and howled in the lonely night. She endured its cruel chill as she walked to her Bike and mounted it. She sped through a sea of garish neon light that drenched the roads and sidewalks, and piercing headlights of oncoming cars danced in her vision as she raced past them. No wonder that blonde wore sunglasses at night, she thought to herself.

Four hours later, Russel Nash drove up the winding roads towards the large houses in the hills. The voice on the car radio said something about a dead guy in a strip club, a stiff with a stiffie, he had to laugh to himself about it. His headlights felled the darkness that enveloped him on that lonely road, he always expected he would find a deer in his headlights one day, and he would have to swerve to his doom to avoid colliding with it. To his surprise, the headlights suddenly illuminated a very different creature of the night, a woman.

She stood at the edge of the road, beside a car that must have fallen asleep on her at a terrible time. She was overlooking a view of the city that stretched away from her, like a giant circuit board of shapes and lights. Russel pulled over and got out of his car. He kept the engine running, he had a feeling he would have a passenger very soon. 'Hey there miss, car trouble, or are you just admiring the view up here?'.

The woman held a lit cigarette, the smoke danced in the white beams of Russles car lights, and then she turned to face him. Russell saw himself reflected in Jill's sunglasses as the blonde faced him, her ruby lips parted to exhale a puff of cigarette smoke. She cleared her throat of ash, and spoke in husky tones 'I could use a ride, my car died on me, Hope you don't mind?' Russel looked over Jill's body, her black tank top left nothing to the imagination, and her tight-toned body and nipples were clear to see outlined in the thin tight fabric.

She took another drag of her cigarette as she took a look over his body as well, she was impressed with his muscles, they almost seemed like they were trying to bulge out of his suit. His icy blue eyes were vividly contrasted with his dark hair, and his face was well-defined with sharp cheekbones. She was happy to let him have a nice good look at her while she waited to hear his obvious answer. 'My place is just up the hill, you can make a call there' Russell said, barely containing his excitement.

He could have sworn he saw her nipples get hard, could have been a trick of the light though. She extended a hand 'Names Jill'. Russel shook her hand 'My name is Russel, get in the car when you are ready'. She was ready alright, she immediately moved to the car and got in, cigarette still in hand. Russel hopped in, and they set off for his house in the hills. Jill pulled out a fresh smoke from her pack, she then pulled a fresh match from her club dynamite matchbook and struck it. The warm amber glow illuminated her features briefly, golden light danced off her shades and her wet ruby lips.

Russel struggled to keep his eyes on the road, even though she was a distraction worth crashing your car over. "So where were you heading? Do you live up in the hills too?". Jill rolled down the window to let the thick smoke out "No, I am from out of town, I am just here on business". She set her matchbook and pack of smokes down on the dashboard so that she could fasten her seatbelt, Russell caught a glimpse of the Dynammaite club logo visible on the matchbook's colorful cover.

Russel smirked to himself "Are you a customer or a worker," He said with a chuckle "I have been to that club a couple of times, nice place, I like their chicken wings, do you work there? Some guy kicked the bucket while getting a lap dance there a couple of hours ago, I heard about it on the radio, What a nice way to die huh?". Jill started coughing as if she swallowed a bug, then after another drag of her cigarette and a small pause, she spoke "I dance there from time to time, I have never given a lapdance dance to a corpse though.

Perhaps when we get back to your place I can show you my moves? You know, thanks for giving me a ride. Seems only fair that I give you a ride too". Russell almost swerved into someone's front lawn in surprise, tonight's a good night. "Woah easy cowboy, don't get excited" she laughed as Russell gave her a flustered look. At the top of the road, he turned the car through the huge gates of his large stylish abode, a sleek steel and glass fortress that gleamed frostily in the moonlight.

Russel and Jill got out of the car and they both walked across Russel well well-maintained front lawn to the front door. Russell fumbled for his keys in the dark for a second, his hand brushing against his erection as he reached deep into his projects. "What with the sunglasses, do you have cataracts or something" he joked. Jill brushed a messy strand of hair away from her forehead and tapped the hard dark lenses with her fingernail "I just have a bit of a headache at the moment, My eyes have a mild sensitivity to light at the moment so I wear these sometimes."

Russel opened the door and invited Jill in, she lit up another cigarette with a match from her matchbook as she walked into the living room. The house was just as expensive looking on the inside as it was on the outside, the walls were lined with colorful prints and photographs, all contained in glossy glass frames. Jill circled the room, admiring the furniture and prints on display in the large high walls. The prints on the walls were movie posters, each one featuring Russell in various poses and scenarios.

"Are you an actor or something?" Jill said. "I have done a couple of movies, I was on my way back from shooting a movie when I found you on the road. Can I fix you something?" asked Matt as he disappeared into the kitchen. Jill glanced at the far end of the living room, she was suddenly curious about the large sliding glass door at the back of the room, she could see ripples of cool blue water through the glass, and a faint layer of steam wafting up from the sparkling surface.

"Is that a pool? I wouldn't mind a quick dip, looks refreshing". She said. Russel returned from the kitchen holding a small coffee saucer in his hand. He set it down on a glass coffee table nearby. "I thought that you could use this saucer as an ashtray, I don't smoke, so I do not have any ash I'm afraid" Jill Walked over to the saucer on the table and taped a small clump of ash from her burning cigarette onto it. Russell looked past her towards the door leading to the pool. "You said you want to go in my pool? You haven't eaten in the last hour have you? Wouldnt want any accidents"

Russell gave a playful laugh, Jill gave a small smirk, then ground her cigarette butt down hard onto the saucer to put it out. "I could use something to eat, I would like to get something hot inside me," Jill said in her husky tone. Russel's cock twitched in his pants, Jill turned away from him and moved over to the glass door. She slid the door open and a wave of cool air rushed in. Jill gave a slow glance over her shoulder at Russell. "You coming?" she said with a smile.

Jill stepped out into the night and put her matchbook and pack of cigarettes down on the garden's small table near the pool. Russell's pool was on a balcony that jutted out from the back of his house, potted plants lined the perimeter and flood lights illuminated the balcony and the pool. The balcony overlooked an incredible view of the city, the landscape was a sea of multicolored city lights. High above the city was a sky of stars that looked like jewels encrusted on a dark silk sheet.

The stars and the city lights seemed to compete for dominance in a bid to outshine each other. Russell stepped out onto the balcony and watched as Jill strutted her way to the edge of the pool. She pivoted on her heels to face him and she started to slowly lift her tank top off. She slipped her top off and tossed it aside and then started to slip her pants and underwear off. She kicked her pants aside to join her tank top. She stood naked in the cool night, her form standing tall in front of the city skyline like a statue of some long-forgotten goddess. She dipped her toe into the pool, then looked at Russell while biting her bottom lip seductively "God that feels so nice, will you join me?"

Jill slowly eased herself down into the pool and moved to the center, the pool water buffetted against her toned body and breasts as she waded through the steamy water. Russell grinned and started to remove his clothing. Jill swam to the edge of the pool and waited eagerly with her head resting on her hands as she watched Russel slip his boxers down. Jill's pulse quickened and she ran her tongue across her lips at the sight she saw before her. Russell's cock was big enough that you could get both hands around it easily, it was thick and perfect. His broad shoulders and his narrow hips gave him a heroic quality, like a mythological warrior that had been cut out of bronze.

One of his bulky arms was lined with various tattoos of patterns and symbols. His 6 pack caught the light reflecting from the pool's surface, and wispy patterns of light danced across his abs which highlighted their exquisite definition and hardness. Jill almost brought the pool water to a sizzling point as her hot blood rushed through her body. She gazed at Russell as he stepped into the pool to join her, his huge cock breaching the surface of the water as if it was a mast from a sunken ship. "You're right, this is nice," He said smoothly as Jill started to run her wet hands across his bulging biceps.

Russel suddenly grabbed Jill by the waist and effortlessly lifted her in his big arms, he sat her on the edge of the pool as if he was putting a ragdoll back onto a shelf, and then he gripped his big powerful hands around her ankles and gently eased her onto her back by lifting her legs towards the sky and out of the pool. The cold tiled floor sent shivers through Jill's body as she lay flat on her back with her legs in the air. Russel gently spread her legs apart, revealing her quivering pussy to him.

She lay on her back spread eagle as he started kissing the inside of her left thigh, slowly moving his warm lips closer and closer to her pussy with each kiss. Jill felt the night chill begin to cease as Russel's hot mouth reached her pussy. She slid her hands up from the wet tiled floor and ran her wet warm hands across her breasts, caressing and gently squeezing them. Her nipples hardened to fine points as all the various sensations cascaded through her trembling body, Russell's warm mouth on her pussy, the warm water running down her body, and his hands running along the inside of her thighs.

12