Sunglasses at Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came in waves as he worked effortlessly to push all of the right buttons all at once. Jill squirmed and writhed as her orgasm reached a crescendo, her body contorting as if she was some kind of demented marionette with its strings tangled while the pleasure exploded in her like an atom bomb. She then lay on the cold wet tiles in a daze, mind swirling as she let the sensations pass all over her like a warm blanket. She lifted her head to look at Russel, and she gave him a satisfied grin "Now it's your turn" she said breathily in her husky tone.

She grabbed him by his cock and ushered him out of the pool as if she were walking a dog on a lead. "I want to be on top," she said as she gestured for Russel to lay on his back on the poolside floor. Russel complied and laid on his back, and Jill eased herself down onto his monolithic cock. Without breaking a sweat Jill started bouncing elegantly on Russel's rod, taking the full length of it inside her as she straddled him.

Russel looked at her tits as they bounced in tandem with her rhythm, it was almost hypnotic, and almost enough to make him erupt right then and there, He retreated into his mind to last a little longer, and tried to drown out Jill's energetic moans as she jackhammered on top of his throbbing member, he tried to picture something unpleasant to ease his approaching orgasm and savor this magnificent woman for as long as possible.

Russel was only human, however, and before long the fucking became too intense to endure as Jill let out a final guttural moan of ecstasy, and the sight and sound of her screaming heavenward in pure pleasure with her body glistening with sweat was too much stimulation all at once. " Fuck, I'm cumming" Russel hurriedly and breathlessly said, and without skipping a beat Jill quickly slipped off his cock and gripped it with both of her hands.

She started pumping his dick and Russel let out a euphoric yell as his body jerked and shuddered and a thick load of cum blasted from his dick and splashed onto Jill's sunglasses. She gave a playful husky laugh as the warm fluid dripped down onto her cheeks, then she plunged Russel's cock deep into her mouth as the next wave of cum surged from his cock. Russel lay there with his body trembling in ecstasy.

His mouth agape as he let out his moans of pleasure while Jill savored his dick in her mouth, hot cum swirling in her velvety soft mouth, her tongue caressing his sensitive tip, her ruby red lipstick staining his cock as she worked to get every ounce of cum out of him. He felt as if the pleasure was making him weary, darkness started to tint his vision, and a numbness started creeping through his whole body. He looked upwards at the night sky as Jill continued sucking his now sore cock, and the stars seemed to blink out gradually until only a black curtain remained.

The next morning, a neighbor screamed in bewildered horror at the sight of the corpse of Russel Nash floating on his back in his pool, his erect cock pointing toward the sky like a fleshy sundial. 15 minutes later the authorities arrived following Russel's neighbor's phone call. Officers milled around the crime scene, admiring the expensive house and its possessions, drinking Russell's exotic coffee from his overpriced silverware. It's not like he is going to be needing it anymore, after all, at least his tacky shit will go to a good cause, they thought to themselves.

Jessica Walker stood at the pool's edge, deep in thought as the cops joked and chatted around her. She thought about the body at the dynamite club and noted the similarities between the body in the pool and the one at the club. Russelss car was missing, the killer must have taken it. Matt was a nobody, just another blurred face in a crowd of faces, but Russel however, was a big fish, a fish currently backstroking in a small pool.

The differences in the social status of the two victims were perplexing, and Jessica tried to draw the lines as thick and broad as she could to try and link the two deaths. One of the officers walked to the edge of the pool, his hands on his hips in a mock gesture of authority "What do you say guys? Should we fish this sucker out or just leave him alone to work on his tan?" Guffaws sounded from the cops, gallows humor was a necessary part of the job. Jessica looked into the pool, hoping to find the answers across its glinting surface, instead, she spotted something else.

Floating in the pool was a small square dark object, slowly making its way to the edge of the pool. Jessica took a knee and fished the object out of the warm water with her hand, careful not to fall in and give the guys something else to laugh about. She examined the object in her hand, it was a matchbook, and its cardboard cover was blistered and swollen as a result of the pool water. She saw the faint but still readable logo for the Dynamite Club on its cover.

She quickly rushed into the living room of the house, past the chatting officers, and then searched for an ashtray. Near one of the leather sofas she noticed the small table, and on the table she spotted the coffee saucer that Russell had used as an improvised ashtray. She inspected the contents of the saucer and found ashes, and amongst the ashes, she found a cigarette butt. There was a thick layer of red lipstick smeared on the butt.

A big neon lightbulb clicked on in Jessica's head. Russell was not alone last night, the ash was recent and the lipstick matched the hue that stained Matts and Russell's penis. The matchbook found in the pool must have belonged to somebody else, Russell was not a smoker. Tonight she would go to the Dynamite Club and go hunting. It could be a long night, so she decided to have some of Russell's coffee.

The Moonlight became lost in the hypnotic swirl of neon that bathed the streets. Jessica dismounted her motorcycle and entered the dynamite club. The club was now back to its usual atmosphere and energy, the dancers, the regulars, the watered-down drinks. Jessica got some strange looks as she moved through the crowd, she was a little dressed in her biker gear. She took a seat at the bar, with her back to the crowd and the dancers, she wanted to blend into the noise and rabble and become almost invisible.

Two drinks into her stake out and she was wondering if Jill would even be here tonight, perhaps she jumped town or jumped off a cliff. She could be anywhere, But she was the only lead Jessica could currently work with. 4 drinks later a voice came on over the club's speaker system. "Put your hands together for Jill, queen of thrill" The music came up as Jill finally came on stage, her sunglasses almost luminous as the club's lights reflected off of them.

1 minute into the dance Jessica could see why she was so popular, Jill moved with grace, energy, and passion. She had the whole crowd in her hands as if they were clay and she was molding them to her desire. After her dance was finished she hopped off the stage and melted into the crowd. A few minutes later Jessica spotted her talking to a tall gentleman in a dark suit by the bar. They were laughing and talking together and Jill was smoking a cigarette, her red lipstick staining it as she took drags from it.

Jill had her catch for the night it would seem. The two of them left the club together about 30 minutes later after Jill's shift was over. Jill got into the suited man's convertible, and they both drove off down the street. Jessica hopped onto her motorcycle and followed them, keeping a satisfactory distance so she didn't draw their attention. The night was still young and the roads were still populated with cars and people.

After about 20 minutes of driving, they finally reached their destination, a beachfront house, stylish just like Russells. Jill and her suited companion got out of the car and he escorted her into his home. Jessica stopped her bike near the house and dismounted it. She could see lights flickering on through the large windows, the silhouettes of Jill and the man darted back and forth like a shadow puppet show. Jessica slunk through the shadows towards the house, making her way around the back of the property.

A light flicked on in the bedroom, and Jill and her catch kissed passionately. Then she pressed him down onto the bed and he started to frantically take off his pants. Jill stood up in front of the bed, gently swaying those hips of hers in a silent dance as the man tossed his pants across the room. She slowly stepped towards him, silent as a cat on his expensive carpet, she ran her hands slowly down her breasts She threw off her tank top, and it joined the same pile as the man's pants. Outside the house Jessica was clambering up a drain pipe, trying to reach the balcony outside the bedroom.

Jill slipped off her pants and underwear and then eased herself down onto the man's lap, playfully flexed her ass cheeks a couple of times, then started grinding her ass on the man's cock.. After some grinding and cock massaging, Jill slid off the man's lap and spun around as she dropped to her knees and ran her hands down the inside of the man's thighs, building anticipation as her hands reached his cock.

Jessica finally reached the end of the drainpipe she was climbing, then she swung her legs over the balcony railing, she then stealthily moved to the large sliding glass door that led from the balcony into the bedroom. Jessica peered through the glass at the two one-night lovers in the bedroom, she saw Jill dragging her long tongue up the length of the man's cock, when she reached the top she wrapped her lips around the tip and her head slunk down as she started deep-throating his cock.

Jessica watched with bated breath through the glass door, her right hand resting on her gun at her hip. The man laid back on the bed as Jill worked her magic, Jill was like a machine as she deep-throated his cock with a precise rhythm. Suddenly the man jerked up to face Jill. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, stop". Jill ignored him and kept deep-throating, her sounds were guttural as his cock plunged deep into her. "Oh fuck, Oh fuck" the man exclaimed as he started to convulse and shudder "Oh fuck Im cumming, I'm fucking cumming".

Jessica heard Jill briefly gargle as the man's cum exploded in her throat, but she didn't stop. The man was now rolling on the bed and clawing at the sheets, then gripping them tightly with his cock trapped in Jill's hungry mouth as she tried to get every last drop of cum from the man. Jessica watched as the man thrashed about on his expensive sheets like a malfunctioning animatronic. Eventually, the thrashing ceased, and the man was now convulsing in small jerky spasms, his skin was getting paler and paler. Jessica watched in horror as she saw the life slowly leave the man's body right before her eyes. There was no time to waste, Jessica drew her gun and fired a single shot into the glass door.

The glass cracked in several different directions like a lightning bolt spread across a stormy sky, then she leaped through the weakened glass door and into the bedroom. She raised her gun at Jill, who hurriedly removed the man's cock from her mouth so that she could stand to attention at the sound of the breaking glass. "Freeze!" yelled Jessica as broken glass crunched under her big boots. The man on the bed stopped convulsing and Jessica could see life returning to him, his skin gradually became warmer, and he coughed and spluttered as his senses kicked back in.

Jill stood illuminated in the moonlight that was now pouring through the broken glass door, her perfect body was accentuated by white highlights of pale light, and her wet red lips had a diamond-like gleam to them as the light hit her. She grinned, and then let out a loud husky laugh."You have no power over me, mortal," said Jill in an imperious tone of voice. " This sack of meat belongs to me," Jill pointed a long red fingernail at the man on the bed, who was still slightly delirious.

Jessica slowly moved towards Jill, her gun still fixed on her. "Take off your sunglasses, show me your eyes right now!" said Jessica authoritatively. Jill broke down into hysterical laughter, those perfect breasts of hers jiggling as she laughed. Jill reached for her sunglasses and slowly slipped them off, she then dropped them on the floor. Jessica stared into Jill's eyes and saw something truly souless staring back at her. Jill's eyes were pure white like a shark's eyes when it attacks, her eyes had no pupils, no compassion, no humanity.

In the moonlight Jill's blank white eyes seemed to almost glow, "I know what you are" said Jessica. Jill's husky laughter filled the air and In the mere blink of an eye Jill lunged forwards, Jessica suddenly found herself knocked cleanly off her feet and she slammed to the ground, glass crunching beneath her, her head narrowly missing a large nasty-looking shard of broken glass by a few inches.

She quickly raised her gun, and she caught a brief glimpse of Jill's ass disappearing out of the bedroom as she fled. Jessica vainly fired off a shot, the bullet missing and obliterating a flowerpot instead. The speed of Jill's strike had completely caught Jessica off guard, demon reflexes are always deadly. Jessica's head spun as she got her bearings and she rose to her feet. "Stay here," Jessica said to the man on the bed "I'm going after her". Jessica sprinted out of the bedroom and onto the landing.

Jill was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, like a statue. "Let's play a game shall we?" she said. "Let's play hunter and hunted, the only question is, which is which?". Jill let out a girlish giggle as she effortlessly bounded over a nearby sofa. Jessica raised her gun and took a shot at Jill, but the bullet missed Jill and obliterated one of the sofa cushions instead, a flurry of cushion stuffing erupted into the air and fluttered down.

Jill disappeared around a corner and ran deeper into the large house. Her mocking laughter seemed to reverberate across the whole building as Jessica bolted down the stairs, 3 steps at a time, in pursuit of her foe. Jessica thumbed light switches on and as she searched the house, cautiously checking her corners with her gun raised and ready. The house was quiet now, Jill's laughter had ceased, and the only sounds she could hear were her heartbeat and the faint winds outside.

Jessica's heart skipped a beat as she heard a sudden creaking further down the hall, a door perhaps. Or a floorboard? Jessica reached the end of the hall and found a door that was slightly ajar, she booted it open and moved slowly into the dark room, checking the shadows for movement. The room was a small study, a steel desk was placed in front of a large window and bookshelves lined the room on both sides.

Jessica fumbled for the light switch to her right and clicked it on. The ceiling was tall in this room, and the bookshelves extended upwards at quite a height. It was then that Jessica noticed a figure crouching on the highest point of the left bookcase, hunched like a gargoyle in a cathedral. The figure sprang from its hiding place and descended with a yell of fury straight toward Jessica. Jessica managed to fire off a shot just before the figure landed on her and knocked her to the ground.

Jessica's gun flew out of her hands and skittered across the floor, out of her reach. Blood leaked onto the floor, staining the white carpet crimson. Jessica thought she had been wounded, that was until she looked up to see that the figure was Jill standing over her with blood running down her leg as the result of a nasty bullet wound of puckered flesh on Jill's left side. The blood ran like a small river down her toned thigh, and the thick and dark liquid pooled at her feet.

Jill was breathing heavily, clutching at her wound, fury in her wide white eyes. Jessica attempted to scramble for the gun but Jill straddled her and pinned her to the floor. Hot blood leaked onto Jessica as the two foes struggled, Jill's shaking hands clasped around Jessica's throat, Jill's strength was wavering as a result of her wound and her attempts at strangulation were barely effective.

Jessica quickly thrust herself forward, slamming her head into Jill's face in a brutal headbutt. Jill toppled backward, a fresh river of blood now streaming from her broken nose. The carpet was now blood-sodden, Jessica rose to her feet and spun around to try and spot her gun. She spotted it in the corner of the room so she raced for it and snatched it up, gripping the cold steel in her hand as she whirled back around with her gun now raised to give Jill a nice warm farewell.

Jessica fired but Jill quickly darted for the large window behind the desk, Jessicas shot missed by mere inches and there were sparks as the bullet hit the metal desk instead. Jill leaped onto the desk and then launched herself toward the window. Jill crashed through it effortlessly and landed on her feet on the cold stone patio of the garden outside. Jessica sprinted and bounded out through the broken window in pursuit of Jill.

This house also had a pool and Jessica could see Jill running around the edge of it so that she could reach the back fence. Jill eventually started to slow down, as if she was losing steam, and then finally collapsing. Jill started crawling on her hands and knees at the edge of the pool, her blood loss had caused her senses to swirl and she was leaving a trail of blood as if it was a snail's trail. Jill stumbled to her feet drunkenly and turned to face Jessica.

"I took from them what they owed me, their life belonged to me," Jill said triumphantly as she wheezed and choked on blood. Jessica raised her gun at Jill. "You're a parasite," Jessica said as she stepped towards Jill. "Am I? We all take what we need, our hunger and impulses are the same" Said Jill as she staggered and swayed, delirious from her gaping bleeding wound. Jessica had heard enough, this night had gone on long enough. She lined up a shot for Jill's heart, and Jill gave one final attempt to defend herself as she sluggishly trudged her way toward Jessica in a vain attempt to attack her.

The gun roared in Jessica's hand as hot lead spurted from its maw and pounded into Jill's flesh, her body recoiling with each impact. Blood spurted in arcs as Jessica fired her gun until it finally clicked empty. Jill staggered backward towards the pool before finally tumbling back and crashing into the water's still surface. The crystal clear water started to turn crimson as the gush of Jill's blood started to cloud the pool, the water now resembling a very violent overcast sky of blood-red clouds.

Jill's lifeless body floated in the pool and her soulless white eyes stared up at the dark cloudless night sky. Even in death, she looked like a goddess. Jessica stepped to the edge of the pool and looked down at Jill, those white eyes of hers still had their faint white glow in the moonlight. Jessica knew what kind of demon she was looking at, Jill was a virility demon.

It takes the virility energy from its prey by seducing them and absorbing their seed and effectively their souls. Jill was soulless, hence the white eyes and a creature without a soul needs to feed on the souls of others to survive. The city is filled with monsters, and Jessica knew that this long night would simply be one of many other long nights. The shadows conceal and hide many deadly things, the same way Jill's sunglasses hid her soulless blank white eyes from the rest of the world.

Jessica called Ron and told him what had happened, a clean-up crew would be here soon. She took a seat on a sofa in the living room of the house, the same one with the cushion she annihilated with a stray gunshot. She rested and pondered what tomorrow could bring, more danger or perhaps a much-deserved break from all the chaos. Unfortunately, there are no days off for a Monster Slayer, demons never rest and they never cease. Jessica sat still and gripped her gun tightly, knowing that it was the only trustworthy ally that she had.

12