Sunny Gets Her Feet Worshiped!

Story Info
Sunny needs some heels for her new dress.
2.8k words
4.34
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunny's place of employment has an annual formal Christmas Party every year. This year Sunny realizes she has nothing formal to wear as her dress from last year had become a little too tight on her voluptuous ass. The party is coming up in too weeks and Sunny has no choice but go shopping for a new dress. After all, she'd worn her old formal dress at the last three Christmas parties.

Once her husband Shane is off to work Sunny heads to the mall wearing her everyday casual clothing. Jeans, a t-shirt, white ankle socks, and white tennis shoes.

Once at the clothing store she picks out a sexy tight red dress, low cut in the front with a sexy split down the side. She chose red because it's her and Shane's favorite color. She knew Shane would love it, and it would drive his sexual desires. Now she needs a sexy pair of high heels to go with it, so its on to the shoe store.

Once at the shoe store she begins browsing the sexy high heels. It was fairly early in the day and it was a Monday so there wasn't many people in the entire mall. There wasn't anyone in the shoe store except a guy behind the counter, who she barely even noticed when she walked in.

All of the sudden a deep voice says, "You need any help finding anything ma'am?"

She looks up to see a man standing there. He was really tall but nerdy looking. His name tag said General Manager and had the name Rodney on it. Sunny was pretty certain it was the same guy that was behind the counter when she walked in.

Sunny says, "Uhm.. I'm looking for a pair of high heels to go along with a new dress I just bought. There's just so many to choose from.. but I'll figure it out.. But thanks anyway!"

Rodney says, "Well.. what color is the dress?"

Sunny looks at him thinking, why do you care? But she says, "Its red.."

Rodney asked, "Formal?"

Sunny says, "Yeah.. formal.."

Rodney picks out a pair of gold colored strappy high heels and says, "Do you think these would look good with the dress?"

As bad as she wanted Rodney to go away, she thought to herself, they actually are really nice, sexy looking heels.. and they're gold, red and gold are kinda Christmas looking.

She says to Rodney, "Uhm.. they.. do look nice!"

Rodney says, "I'm guessing.. you wear.. a size six!"

Sunny says, "Wow.. you're good!.. How'd ya know?"

Rodney says, "Well I've been working at shoe stores pretty much my whole life so.. I kinda know feet!"

Sunny says, "Oh.. okay.."

Rodney says, "I'll tell ya what.. let's get a quick measurement on your feet so we know we're getting you a good fit!"

Sunny thinks for a second and says, "Okay.. that's probably a good idea.. I guess."

Rodney grabs the brannock device and says, "Have a seat right here ma'am and remove both of your shoes and.. your socks.. cause obviously you're not gonna be wearing socks with heels."

Sunny thought this whole foot measuring thing was a little much, but maybe its necessary. She removes her socks and shoes. Rodney very gently grabs her right foot getting a measurement on it.

Rodney says, "Yeah looks like a size six.. let's check the other foot to make sure."

Sunny thought that was a little weird, but had heard that ones feet can vary in size from one foot to the next. Rodney gently grabs her left foot and gets a measurement.

Rodney says, "Yep size six!"

He grabs the size six of the gold strappy heels, and proceeds to gently put them on her feet. Sunny thought to herself that was a little strange. Rodney pushes up her pants legs and putting on both strappy high heels.

Rodney looks up at Sunny and says, "You know you have very pretty feet!"

"Why thank you!" Sunny says with a smile.

In eighteen years of marriage, not once had Shane ever given Sunny a compliment on her feet. Hell he'd never even given her a foot massage. In fact Shane is one of those guys that thinks feet are nasty. He's grossed out by them. If they are watching TV and Sunny puts her feet in Shane's lap, he ether moves them, or ask her to move them.

Now with the sexy high heels on Sunny stands to walk and see how they feel on her feet. She looks at Rodney who is gazing at her feet.

Sunny says, "I like them!"

Rodney replys, "Yeah I do too.. but.. It'd be nice to see how they look with the red dress of yours!.. You know so we know that they pop together!"

Sunny thinks for a minute and says, "Yeah.. but you guys don't have dressing rooms."

Rodney says, "Well no.. we don't but.. I could let you use my office which is in the back."

Sunny thinks to herself that would make her very vulnerable, but it would be nice to see how the dress and shoes looked together.

She looks at Rodney and asked, "Is that okay?"

Rodney says, "Yeah sure!"

Rodney leads her to the office leaving the store completely unattended, which Sunny noticed but said nothing!

Once in the office Sunny takes off all her clothes except her panties. She puts on the red dess and the gold strappy high heels. She opened the door to see if Rodney was near by.

She hears Rodney's voice around the corner. "Would you like to have my opinion?" Rodney said.

Sunny says, "Sure come here!"

Rodney steps around the corner, his eyes meet Sunny's eyes. He slowly stairs at her working his way down to her breast then to her hips, and to the split in her dress down to her sexy strappy gold high heels!

After a brief moment of silence, Rodney says, "Oh my god! You are so.. beautiful!"

Sunny replys, "Thank you!.. So you like it? Do they look good together?"

Rodney says, "Oh yeah!.. Perfect!"

At that moment Sunny happens to notice a huge bulge developing in Rodney's pants. Her and Shane had been together for quite some time, and Shane don't get hard anymore from just looking at Sunny, especially when she's still clothed. Infact most times even durning sex with Shane he don't get completely hard until Sunny is sucking on his cock or atleast touching it!

Rodney asked, "So do you wanna buy the shoes?"

Sunny says, "Yeah I do!"

Rodney says, "Alrght!.. let me help you out of them, and I'll go box them up while you get dressed."

Sunny hesitated for a moment and says, "Okay.. yeah.. thanks.."

She sets in an office chair while Rodney kneels down unstrapping her right heel and removing it from her foot very slowly and sensually. He then moves on to her left foot, unstrapping the heel and slowly and sensually removing it from her foot.

Sunny can't help but notice that the bulge in his pants has gotten even bigger. Infact it appears that this tall nerdy guy named Rodney actually has a big cock. No doubt in Sunny's mind that its much bigger than Shane's. After removing the last heel, Rodney still has a hand on Sunny's left foot and he looks up at her noticing that she's spotted his boner. Sunny is embarrassed realizing that she'd been caught cock gazing!

Rodney says, "Oh.. I'm so sorry.. it's just.. well I kinda have.. a foot fetish.."

At this point Sunny is aroused and can feel her pussy starting to get wet. She looks into Rodney's eyes, thinking to herself, He's really not that bad looking.. nerdy.. with thick glasses.. but obviously he's got a big dick.. maybe bigger than anyone I've had!..

Rodney asked, "May I.. massage your feet?.. I'm actually pretty good at it.."

Sunny hadn't had a foot massage in years, and had never been with a guy with a foot fetish.

She thought and said, "Yeah I'd love a foot massage actually!"

Rodney got this huge smile on his face as he slowly began to massage Sunnys left foot. After a few minutes of rubbing and massaging her left foot, he moves on her to her right foot. By now Sunny is leaned back in the chair letting out deep breaths and kinda moaning in pleasure. Rodney slowly runs his tongue across the toes of her right foot as he peers up at her to see her reaction. Shes looking straight up at the ceiling but Rodney hears her moan.

"Ewe.. Ahh.. Rodney that feels amazing!" Sunny moans out.

Rodney can no longer help himself so he starts sucking on Sunny's toes eventually licking and sucking in the soles of her feet as well. Rodney runs his right hand up Sunnys in inner thy while his left hand continues holding a foot to his mouth. He touches Sunny's panties and he can feel the heat, and even her wetness soaking through her cotton panties.

Sunny shouts out, "Oh god!.. Take me Rodney!"

Rodney gets up closing and locking the office door he grabs Sunny up out of the chair setting her on the desk kissing her passionately! Sunny kisses back very passionately, she hadn't felt passion like this in quite some time. Infact her and Shane's sex life have become pretty routine. They'd have sex Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday, and pretty much the same boring routine and position every time.

As they continue passionately kissing Rodney raises her dress pulling it up and over her head and dropping it to the floor. They continue passionately kissing with Rodney working his mouth and tongue down her neck to her collar bone, and slowly on to her breast where he gently licks and suck on her nipples while groping her luscious breast. By now Sunny is moaning and groaning in ecstasy and her breathing is getting hot and heavy. Rodney lays her back on the desk slowly kissing and nibbling his way down her tummy to her wet pussy! Once at the vagina Rodney slowly kisses, licks, and sucks on Sunny's labia and eventually focusing on her clitorous.

It didn't take long and Sunny explodes in a loud tense orgasim grabbing at the desk and curling her toes she yells, "Oh.. Oh.. Oh my Fucking God!.. I'm cumming.. Oh god don't stop!.. Ugh.. Awa.. Ugh.. Oh.. shit..

Sunny says, "Oh god I came soo.. hard!

Rodney stands up smiling at her with his mouth and chin soaking wet with Sunny's juices. Saying nothing Rodney raises both of Sunnys legs up and starts kissing, nibbling and even sucking on Sunny's feet and toes.

Sunny actually never knew she'd enjoy that kind of service but then again.. she'd never had that kind of service! Rodney kept on kissing, licking, and sucking her feet and toes, to the point he was worshipping her feet.

Rodney loosens his belt dropping his pants to the floor. Sunny raises her head up briefly to try and catch a look at Rodney's cock. Her eyes grew large and bright when she saw Rodney's cock. It was long, probably eight inches, and thick, longer and thicker than any man she'd ever been with!

Sunny looks into Rodney's eyes knowing that he's getting ready to fuck her with his massive cock.

Sunny says very quietly, "Be easy.. please!.. I've never had one.. quite that big!"

This made Rodney's cock pulsate and grow even harder.

Rodney says, "I'll go easy!"

Rodney with a hand on each of Sunny's feet he pushes her legs back slightly and slowly slides his cock inside her tight wet pussy!

Sunny gasps, "Oh.. fuck.. Oh my fucking god its big!"

Rodney starts with slow medium strokes into her pussy, and starts picking up the pace and going deeper and deeper with each stroke. It doesn't take very long and Sunny's face gets a little on the pink side.

Sunny says, "Oh my god!.. I'm gonna fuckin cum again!"

Rodney trust all the way inside Sunny and begins pounding her pretty hard. She explodes in ecstacy!

"Oh.. shit.. fuck.. I'm cumming!.. Oh fuck!.." She screams.

Rodney could feel her juices gushing past his cock and out of her pussy. She is soaking wet.

Rodney continues on with deep but slow stokes into her pussy as he begins kissing licking and sucking on her feet again.

Sunny thinks to herself, Wow.. Rodney not only has a huge cock.. but he's obviously got the stamina to go with it. Shane was more or less a minute man, never lasting very long.

Rodney continuing to lick and suck on Sunny's feet starts pounding her pussy harder and harder. After a couple of minutes it doesn't seem like Sunny's gonna cum again so Rodney decides to change things up. Rolling her onto her left side, he continues on, fucking her from the side and now lightly massaging her right foot with his left hand as he fucks her deeply!

After a minute or so Sunny blurts out, "Oh.. god.. oh god.. I'm gonna fuckin cum again!.. oh my god.. oh god.. oh god! She cums again and says, "Damn Rodney!.. You are fucking amazing!"

Rodney smiles and says, "You are the amazing one my queen!"

Rodney pulls his cock out of Sunny and turns the office chair around with the back against the desk. He gets Sunny to get on her knees in the chair and bend over the desk. He drops down spreading her ass cheeks apart and giving her pretty little pink asshole a slow passionate kiss, adding a little tongue action into it!

Sunny says, "Oh fuck!.. Rodney!"

Rodney stands up with his knees slightly bent, inserting his cock in Sunny's pussy from behind. Starting slowly and eventually giving her a good pounding from behind! Soon Sunny finds herself cumming again!

She crys out, "Oh god Rodney!.. Oh my fucking god!"

Rodney pulls her out of the chair setting her back on the desk with his arms wrapped around her he thrust his cock back inside her! Sunny can not believe that Rodney is still going. After all, she'd never had a man make her cum more than twice, but Rodney is still going!

Continuing to hold her tight against himself Rodney thrust harder and harder inside Sunnys soaking wet pussy! Sunny says, "Dont cum inside me!"

Rodney asked, "Can I cum on your sexy little feet?"

Sunny says, "Sure!.. That might be interesting.. certainly different!"

Rodney continuing to hold Sunny's body against his as he pounds her pussy harder and harder.

Soon Sunny blurts out, "Oh my god.. Oh my god.. I think I'm gonna fucking cum again.."

With her arms wrapped tight around Rodney, and Rodney's arms wrapped tight around her, she screams out, I'm fucking cumming.. oh fuck.. oh fuck.. Agh.. Oh.. Ewe.. Oh shit.."

Rodney pulls back snatching his cock out of her grabbing both her feet and positioning them on the desk while jacking his cock. Rodney says, "Oh fuck!.. here it cums!.." Rodney shoots a huge load of cum on Sunny's feet!

Sunny looks deep into Rodney's eyes and says, "That was fucking amazing!.. I came five times!.. That's a record for me.. usually I'm done after about two orgasims!"

Rodney says, "You were amazing yourself, and by far the most beautiful girl I've ever been with!"

Sunny says, "Awe.. how sweet!.. Thank you.."

Rodney says, "Thank you!"

At that moment they here a knock on the office door. They both looked frightened as the start scrounging to get there clothes back on.

A voice from outside the door says, "Hello!.. You gotta couple customers out here needing to be check out, and no ones out here to do so!"

Rodney clears his throat and yells back, "Sorry!.. I'll be right there!"

Once Rodney has taken care of his customers he boxes Sunny's shoes up and gets her checked out. By then there's more customers in the store and a customer in line behind Sunny! Sunny grabs her bag and heads towards the door.

Rodney says, "Hey.. uhm.. will I.. see you again?"

Sunny looks back at Rodney smiles and says, "Yeah you will.. I have a shoe fetish and.. well now I have a new shoe salesman that'll treat me right!"

Rodney smiles back as she walks out.

After that day Sunny comes back and has Rodney help her pick out shoes on five more occasions. However they never had sex at the store again. They did however hook up at Rodney's apartment on six different occasions, each time involving foot worship. However after some time past by Sunny decided to break off her affairs with Rodney in order to focus on her strained marriage to Shane.