Jenna's Way

Story Info
Please like and comment what you think!
3.5k words
3.87
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will consist of a group of mostly seniors. The main character "Matt", who hates feet, the other main character "Jenna". And another group of friends that will be introduced later into the story.

This piece of work will consist of foot worship, extreme humiliation, blackmail, dominance,and physical/mental abuse.

This story will be told from the POV of Matt in some instances as well as 3rd person POV. It will also touch into the POV of Jenna every now and again. Make sure to go into lots of detail.

Chapter1

It was a late summer night. Matt and some friends were out driving around trying to figure out plans with girls. There was three of them in the car that consisted of Matt, the 5'11 thin friend with light brown hair, Drake, the quiet reserved friend, and Jake, the "leader" of the group.

Matt was always excited when it came time to figure out plans with girls, as he very rarely got female attention throughout his life. Jake on the other hand was the complete opposite, he had gotten female attention throughout his entire high school tenure. So, when it came to making these plans, typically Jake would be the one to coordinate them. As usual, Jake told Drake to take the wheel while he switched over to the passenger seat to get plans sorted out. Jake had been talking to this girl for a while, her name was Paige. She was about 5'6, blonde, and drop dead gorgeous. Paige also had a friend named Jenna, she was closer to 5'10, long brown hair, and just as gorgeous as Paige. Now, to get back to the story, Jake texted Paige and asked her if she and a friend wanted to meet up somewhere to hang out with the group of guys. While waiting for a response, drake was already getting antsy. He wasn't the type that didn't like hanging with girls, but he's also very shy and can be extremely awkward, which is why he chooses to stay quiet.

About 30 minutes later, Paige responded with, "sure I'm bringing my friend Jenna, where you at?".

The group decided they'd meet at the school lot, so Jake responded with "meet us at the school lot".

About another 45 minutes later the girls arrived. Matt could not believe it, his eyes immediately fixated on Jenna, the tall slender and attractive figure, he knew he wanted her. Jake switched back to the front seat as the girls arrived and Drake moved back to his spot in the passengers seat. Matt was stuck in the back with the two girls. Paige got in first and sat in the middle of the back of the car while Jenna got in on the car left, which meant that Matt was on the far right. The back seat had 3 connected seats, so it was a pretty tight fit. The night started with long conversations regarding each others school drama as well as a lot of small talk. Drake chose to stay silent most of the night as normal, while Jake lead the conversations. The girls seemed very interested in Jake, while Matt and drake were kind of just "there". The night eventually came to a slowdown. This is when things got interesting.

Jenna blurted out "let's go get a drink".

Jake and the guys thought this was a great idea. So Jake turned on some music, and hit the gas. Paige was engaged in a talk with Jake, but it was really hard to hear due to the music. While this was going on, Matt noticed Jenna taking off her shoes, he was weirded out, but decided not to mention it. About 5 minutes into the ride, Drake was still silent, and Paige was still engaged in her conversation with Jake. They were about 10 minutes away from their destination and this is when Jenna lifted both her legs up and stretched them across the seats. This meant her legs were rested on Paige, and her socked feet were rested on Matt's lap. Matt immediately looked at Paige to see if she'd say anything, and she didn't, she continued her conversation with Jake, laughing almost the whole ride. Then Matt glanced towards Jenna with a disgusted look. Jenna looked right back at Matt with a grin on her face. She slowly lifted her middle finger towards Matt, where nobody else could see. He was shocked, he didn't know whether to call her out and ruin the night, or let it be. He decided to let it slide and peered out the window.

Another minute passed and Jake shouted "Matt, you're really going to let Jenna use you like that!"

Jake laughed his butt off, and Drake followed suit. Matt's face turned red, and Jenna smiled at Matt again in a dominant fashion.

So Matt decided to reply with "it's fine, let's just go get our drinks and get out of this stupid car".

Rather than start a big fight, he decided to stay calm the rest of the ride and get this night over with. This is when Jenna decided to push her luck. She slowly lifted her foot towards Matt's face and tapped him on his nose while at the same time, pulling her phone out and snapping a picture. Matt was furious, but just as he was about to make a scene...

Jake blurted out again, "WE ARE HERE!"

End of Chapter 1.

2. Chapter 2

The gang had just pulled into a parking lot to a store. It was about 20 minutes past midnight, and the store was almost empty. The guys had gotten out of the car to go into the store, while the girls stayed in the car, presumably waiting for the boys.

Matt and Drake were walking in, and Jake was trailing behind. Once they entered the store, Matt immediately went for the drink aisle. Drake decided to stay and talk with Jake. Jake had a question on his mind and wanted Drake to help him find the answer. Jake wanted to know how Matt would react to the picture of Jenna tapping his nose with her foot. Drake didn't care, but decided to play along and ask Matt.

As soon as they were all in the drink aisle, Drake blurted out "so what are you gonna do about that picture Jenna took?"

Matt, who had no clue what he was talking about replied with "what picture? And why does it matter anyways, I don't give a crap, I'll just leave it be".

Jake chimed in with a quick "sureeeeee you don't give a crap, why don't you just forget about the whole thing and just buy us the

drinks".

Matt was furious, but decided not to show it.

Back at the car, the girls were still inside, and the boys were gone. Paige had her window rolled down and was talking with the cashier, who happened to be her friend. While Paige was busy talking to her friend, Jenna decided to check her phone. She unlocked her phone, and opened the messages.

She found the picture she took earlier, and typed out "Matt" and proceeded to send the picture. A minute later, Matt's phone vibrated in his pocket. He ignored the notification, as he was still pissed about the whole situation. Once they finished picking up the drinks, they paid and exited the store.

Paige and Jenna had been talking the whole time the boys were gone, and the boys just assumed the girls were talking about them. Paige had just got done talking with her friend, so she rolled her window up, and the guys returned to the car.

As soon as they hopped in, Jake was all hyped and wanted to keep the party going.

But this time, Matt was not having it.

"Let's head back to the school, I'm tired and it's almost 2 in the morning".

Jake agreed with a little hesitance, and decided it was best to leave, considering it was the last day of summer before senior year.

The gang were about 5 minutes away from the school, and Jenna had fallen asleep in the back of the car, her legs still stretched across Matt's lap.

Jake was driving, Drake was in the front seat, and Paige was in the middle seat next to Jenna.

Another minute had passed, and the car ride was dead silent. Jenna was still asleep, and Paige was looking out her window.

Matt was just trying to get home and fall asleep.

Once they pulled up to the school, Jenna had woken up. Matt immediately pushed her legs off of him and grabbed his bag, getting out of the car. Paige, Jenna, and Jake were saying their goodbyes, and Drake and Matt were standing near the school.

Matt was the first to leave, as he said his goodbyes to his friends.

Matt was about 15 minutes away from home, and the car was empty.

About halfway through the drive, he felt a vibration in his pocket.

He decided to wait until he got home.

About 5 minutes later, he had arrived at his house. He grabbed his bag and keys, and entered the house.

His parents were fast asleep, and so was his younger brother.

Matt entered his room and shut the door.

He locked his door, and set his bag on the floor.

He turned on his desk light and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

There was a message from an unknown number.

Matt unlocked his phone, and opened the message.

"I'm glad you were so understanding back in the car, let's hope we can get along. I'll be seeing you real soon, Matt." -Jenna

It was a picture of the sock that Jenna was wearing earlier, with the words "MATT = My Bitch" written on it.

Matt's face was flushed, and he had no idea what was happening or what that meant.

But he did know one thing.

This wasn't going to end anytime soon.

End of Chapter 2.

3. Chapter 3

Matt woke up early the next morning. He didn't have any plans for the day, but he was still going to wake up early.

It was 6am and the sun was shining brightly through his window. Matt checked his phone, no notifications.

Matt decided to get up, since there was no point in staying in bed. He got dressed, and headed downstairs to the kitchen. His family was nowhere to be found.

His mother and father were probably at work, and his younger brother was still in bed.

Matt opened the fridge and grabbed a cup of orange juice.

He took a few sips and then went back upstairs to his room.

As he was entering his room, his brother was leaving his room.

He had no intention of starting a conversation, but his brother had a question.

Matt shut his door and went over to his computer.

His brother knocked on the door and asked,

"hey Matt, what did you and your friends do last night?"

Matt turned to the door and said,

"Nothing much, just went for a drive."

His brother wasn't satisfied with the response.

"So, is it true that you and Jenna hooked up?"

Matt was surprised by the question, but decided not to tell him the truth.

"Yea, I totally hooked up with Jenna, why?"

His brother replied with,

"No reason, I heard something and thought it might be true. Anyways, see ya later."

With that, his brother left the hallway and headed back to his room.

Matt was confused.

Did his brother overhear something last night?

Or was this all a prank.

Matt turned his attention to his computer.

He logged onto his computer, and opened his web browser.

He had a lot of notifications, so he began checking his social media.

As he was scrolling through his Instagram feed, he stumbled upon a new post.

It was a picture of Paige with the caption, "hung out with my girl @Jenna today, can't wait to do it again sometime soon"

The post was 10 minutes old, and Matt decided to go see if Jenna had seen the post. And, create conversation with her to get on her good side.

Matt opened his messages and clicked on Jenna's name.

He began typing,

"Hey, saw the picture on Paige's IG, and was wondering if you saw it?"

He hit send, and waited for a response.

About 2 minutes later, a response came,

"Yeah, I saw the picture, thanks for the concern."

Matt was a little upset that he got a cold response."Hey, listen, about last night, I'm sorry."

Matt sent the message, and hoped she'd respond.

He waited for a few minutes, and was about to give up.

Another 2 minutes had passed, and Matt's phone vibrated.

"Look, it's fine, we can talk later.

I gotta go, see ya around."

Matt was frustrated.

He had no idea what he was doing, and how this all started.

His phone vibrated again, this time it was a text.

"Hey, I know you're mad at me right now, but we need to talk.

Meet me at the park near the school at 4."

Matt was kind of annoyed he had to go out of his way to meet with her.

He had no choice but to meet Jenna at the park to see what was up.

End of Chapter 3.

4. Chapter 4

Matt had finished getting ready. He left his house and headed towards the park.

It was 3:45, and he had no idea what was going to happen once he got there.

Once he arrived at the park, he spotted a tall, slender, beautiful figure.

He knew it was Jenna.

He parked his car, and headed over towards the swing set.

Jenna had seen Matt, and she was waiting.

Once Matt was close enough, he said,

"hey, what's up."

Jenna didn't look amused.

"Sit down."

Matt sat on the swing next to her.

Jenna stared at Matt, and he looked back at her.

She was angry.

"Now listen, we need to have a little chat.", said Jenna.

"Look, I'm sorry about last night, can we just let this whole thing go?", he replied.

Jenna was fuming.

"No, we can't. Now shut up and listen."

Matt didn't respond.

"Here's the deal, you're going to do whatever I say, and whenever I say."

"I can't just-"

Jenna cut him off.

"You can and you will.

Now, here's the deal, I'm going to give you a chance to back out.

You have two choices.

Do what I say, or I'll destroy your life."

Matt didn't have a response.

Jenna pulled her phone out.

"You have 30 seconds to decide."

Matt was frozen.

He had no idea what to do.

After about 10 seconds, he knew he had no choice.

"Fine, I'll do whatever you want."

Jenna smiled.

"Good choice."

Jenna put her phone away, and stood up.

"Now, you're going to come with me."

"Where are we going?", Matt mumbled nervously.

"My place."

Jenna led Matt to her car and told him to get in the back seat while she made her way to the drivers seat, and they drove off.

Matt was confused, but he knew he had to go along with it.

The drive to Jenna's house was quiet.

Matt was nervous.

Once they arrived, they both got out and headed inside.

Jenna's parents weren't home.

Matt followed her upstairs.

They stopped at the first door on the left.

Jenna opened the door and gestured for Matt to enter.

He walked in, and Jenna followed.

She shut the door behind her.

The room was dark.

Jenna walked over to the bed, and sat down.

"Sit."

Matt sat down on the edge of the bed.

Jenna had a serious look on her face.

"Listen, I'm not gonna sugar coat anything, this is going to suck for you, but you have no choice.

I've been waiting for someone like you to come along, and now that I have you, I'm not letting go."

Matt didn't respond.

"I want you to strip down, and get on the bed."

Matt was shocked.

He knew something likethis was coming, but he wasn't prepared.

Jenna waited impatiently crossing her arms.

"Come on, strip."

Matt got off the bed, and took his clothes off.

Once he was naked, Jenna gestured for him to lay on the bed.

Matt did what she said.

"Good boy."

Jenna got up and went over to her dresser.

She opened a drawer and pulled out some rope.

Matt's eyes widened.

Jenna walked over to the bed, and climbed on.

"Put your hands above your head."

Matt put his hands above his head.

Jenna wrapped the rope around his wrists and tied it tight.

"Good, now lay on your stomach."

Matt did as he was told.

Jenna grabbed his arms, and pulled them behind his back.

She then tied the rope around his wrists and ankles, effectively binding him.

"Perfect."

Jenna stood up, and walked over to her closet.

She opened the door, and reached inside.

She grabbed a black box, and closed the door.

She walked over to the bed, and sat down.

She opened the box, and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

She placed the cuffs on the nightstand, and stood up.

"Turn around."

Matt flipped himself around so that he was facing the ceiling.

"Good boy."

Jenna walked over to her closet, and grabbed a black bag.

She brought the bag over to the bed, and opened it.

Inside were various sex toys.

Matt was horrified.

Jenna took out the dildo, and tossed it onto the bed.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck you with it."

Matt breathed a sigh of relief.

Jenna grabbed the cock ring, and held it up.

"But, I am going to make you wear this."

Jenna walked over to the nightstand, and grabbed the handcuffs.

"Put your arms behind your back."

Matt complied, and Jenna cuffed his wrists.

"Now, open your mouth."

Matt opened his mouth.

Jenna shoved the cock ring in his mouth.

"Now, bite down, and don't let it fall out."

Matt did as he was told, and bit down on the ring.

Jenna smiled.

"Very good."

She went back over to the bag, and took out the remote control.

"Now, this is a very special toy.

It's a cock ring, with a remote control."

She showed him the remote, and pressed a button.

Matt's eyes widened as he felt the cock ring begin to vibrate.

Jenna giggled.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with this."

Jenna set the remote down, and grabbed the dildo.

"Now, open wide."

Matt did as he was told.

Jenna placed the dildo in his mouth.

"Now, suck on it."

Matt sucked on the dildo.

"Good, now keep doing that.", she said menacingly.

Jenna reached down, and grabbed the remote.

She pressed the button, and the vibrator kicked into gear.

Matt moaned, as the vibrator stimulated his cock.

Jenna watched him squirm.

"Mmmm, you're so cute when you're helpless."

Jenna walked back over to the bag, and pulled out the butt plug.

"I think it's time to fill that ass up."

Matt's eyes widened, as Jenna walked back over to the bed.

"Alright, turn around."

Matt did as he was told.

Jenna spread his ass cheeks, and pressed the tip of the plug against his asshole.

Matt tensed up, as the plug slid into his ass.

"There we go, now that's a nice sight."

Jenna walked over to the foot of the bed, and sat down. She proceeded to pull out her phone and started recording.

Matt knew instantly that this was the end, if she had this video, he'd have no choice to do as she said.

She lifted her feet up, and rested them on his chest.

"Alright, you're going to start licking my sweaty feet, and don't stop until I say so."

Matt nodded nervously, and began licking her feet.

Jenna giggled, as he licked her toes.

"Oooh, that feels nice."

Matt continued licking, as the vibrator buzzed in his mouth.

"Mmmm, keep going, just like that."

Jenna closed her eyes, and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue on her toes.

She reached over and grabbed the remote.

"Now, I'm going to make you work harder for it."

Jenna turned the dial up, and the vibrator began to vibrate even more.

Matt moaned, as the vibration intensified.

"Oh yeah, that's it, moan for me."

Jenna leaned back, and placed her feet in his lap.

"I'm going to enjoy every second of this."

Jenna continued to tease him, as the vibrator tortured him.

Matt moaned, as his cock twitched.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to make you cum real hard.", moaned Jenna.

Matt groaned, as the vibrator pulsated against his cock.

"Just a little more, and you'll be shooting a huge load."

Matt moaned, as the vibrator stimulated his cock.

"Yeah, I can feel it, you're gonna cum for me."

Matt moaned, as his cock twitched.

"That's it, I want you to cum all over my feet.", yelled Jenna.

Matt moaned, as the vibrator pushed him to his limit. He exploded all over. Covering his entire body as well as Jenna's feet in his load.

Jenna giggled, stopped and saved the video.

"You're my property forever now," she said.

End of chapter 4.

MANY more chapters to come!