Sunny Goes Shopping

Story Info
A busty young black woman gets more than she bargained for.
5.3k words
4.16
34.4k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2008 and 22-year-old Sunny Samedi was starting a new life. She had just moved in with her grandmother Pearl after being kicked out of the apartment she'd shared with her mom. What should have been a simple cross-province bus ride had turned into a nightmare. Someone had spilled their drinks on her, her suitcase had been stolen and she had been defiled by a trio of dirty old men. Despite the rough travel and the ache between her legs, Sunny was determined to enjoy her fresh start.

Sunny told her grandmother about her lost suitcase as it had contained most of her clothes. She didn't mention her encounter with the men on the bus out of embarrassment. How would you even tell your grandmother about losing your virginity in a gangbang? It made much more sense to put the whole thing behind her.

"It's too bad about your suitcase", Pearl said sympathetically "I know there's old boxes in the shed with some of the clothes your mom and Aunt Brenda had before they moved out; you can help yourself to whatever you find".

Sunny was grateful for the offer and felt her optimism growing; the feeling continued once she got a look at her grandmother's home. While it wasn't the largest home, it was much bigger than the place she had been sharing with her mom. It had two floors with a living room, kitchen, dining area, and a master bedroom with its own bathroom on the main floor. The second floor had a small storage closet, a bathroom and a second bedroom. This second room was where Sunny would be staying. She entered the room and took in the room, it was small, and a bit antiquated with frills and doilies adorning the bed and curtains. There was a small desk with an office chair in the corner, bed looked comfortable and placed neatly on top were a towel and toothbrush.

She joined her grandmother downstairs where the two women had dinner and then Sunny's grandmother led her to the shed to look through some of the boxes. Each box was like a time capsule, packed to the brim with items from the 80s and 90s.

They found a few boxes of clothing and brought them into the house so that Sunny could take a better look. Sunny spent another 20 minutes digging through neon printed blouses and acid washed jeans until she found some things that could work for this decade. Outside of being outdated, the biggest issue with the borrowed clothing was that most of it looked too small for Sunny.

She was much chubbier than her mom and aunt had been, and her grandmother was a very slender woman, which meant that Sunny would have to try to squeeze into something for the short term. Tomorrow she could run into town and replace some of her wardrobe.

Later that evening Sunny was finally able to sink into a warm, relaxing bath. Her entire body ached from the rough fucking she had received that morning and going through boxes. In the bath she washed off the dried cum and sweat clinging to her body before reluctantly stepping out of the bath and heading to bed. She caught a glimpse of herself in the bathroom mirror on her way back to the bedroom. While fleshier than ideal, Sunny's chubby arms and rounded belly were overshadowed by her wide hips, E-cup breasts, thick thigs and large, round ass. Once in the room she found herself too tired to look for anything to wear that night and instead crawled into bed nude, and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning Sunny's grandmother left for work, she was as a nurse and worked long hours starting just as the sun was beginning to rise. This meant that Sunny had to fend for herself first thing. She'd found a bathrobe and spent the morning having breakfast and flipping through channels on the television.

At noon her grandmother had called to let her know that she would be working late and wouldn't be able to take Sunny shopping before the stores closed that evening. Sunny was disappointed to learn that she wouldn't get a ride into town and decided to take matters into her own hands.

She had found a white t-shirt and pair of shorts that she thought might fit. The bras from the box were all too small, so she decided to do without. The t-shirt fit tight on her chest and threatened to rip if she took a deep breath, so she had cut off the sleeves and slit down the neck to give it a bit more breathing room. Even then the shirt fit just above her belly button and left her large, dark nipples visible though the thin material. The panties she had found fit okay but rode into her ass and pussy uncomfortably. Sunny was glad that the cotton shorts fit at the waist, but they rode up almost as much as the panties and left half of her ass almost fully exposed.

She pulled on a hoodie, the second one she'd brought in her backpack, hoping to cover up as much as possible. While it was not as big as the one she had worn on the bus, it came down just over her bum and hid most of her exposure. Feeling content that she was decent enough to at least get to the store, Sunny grabbed her bag and headed downstairs.

She called a taxi, thinking it was easier to be dropped off right in front of the store and limit the amount of people she would have to interact with. Thankfully the driver was a kindly looking middle aged, white man. He had pale, thinning hair, and a slightly girthy build.

The driver's jaw almost hit the floor as he saw the young woman coming down the driveway to meet his taxi. Her dark curls and massive tits bounced with each step. When she sat down next to him, her hoodie rode up leaving her thick thighs, and most of her plump backside pressing against the seat.

"Address?", he'd asked, as casually as he could manage. She told him she was going to the Apparel Barn just in the centre of town, and in no time at all, they were on their way.

"Are you new in town?" He asked, as he pulled out of the driveway. "I've been a driver in this town a long time and I've never seen you around here before."

"Yeah, just came from Toronto last night. I'm staying with my grandma for a while". Sunny replied.

"Oh, a city girl, eh?" he chuckled, "Nice of you to visit your gran all this way up North. By the time I was your age, I'd lost both sets of grandparents and I regret not getting to know em' better when I had the chance."

"I'm sorry to hear that", Sunny replied. While it was Peral's own fault that Sunny had been ostracized from her grandparents for so long, she was glad to get to know her now.

The rest of the ride was mostly quiet after that, the driver would point out landmarks here and there but for the most part Sunny stared out of the window taking in the farms and woodlands passing by. The drive to Apparel Barn was only about 35 minutes, and before she knew it, they had pulled into the parking lot behind the store.

"Here we are sweetheart. It was good getting to know you. That will be $25." The driver turned to Sunny expectantly.

Sunny went through her bag only to realize that she had forgotten to bring any cash with her.

"Shit, I only have $5. Do you take debit?" She asked, hoping the driver would say yes.

"Sorry" he shook his head, "cash only I'm afraid, my debit machine is on the fritz today".

Sunny started to feel her heart sink, she hadn't made it through the first day of her new start and she had already found herself in another mess.

"Maybe you could take me to a bank? I can get money there." She offered, hoping that the driver would be reasonable "After that you can just drop me back here and I'll pay you for each trip." Sunny pleaded, "Plus a tip, that's even more money!" She looked up at the driver with big brown eyes, hoping he would see the brilliance of her plan.

"That might work..." he pondered for a moment, "but how to I know you won't run off as soon as I let you out at the bank?".

"Dude, I'm not a thief!" Sunny exclaimed in frustration.

"I'd like to believe that. I really would it's nothing personal, but it would just be bad business to drop you off somewhere and hope you come back with money." He stated. "How about this," he leaned towards her, close enough that Sunny could smell the tobacco on his breath. "You give me a little kiss and maybe we can call it even?".

Sunny's brow furrowed in disgust. The thought of kissing this old man made her stomach turn, but it was only a kiss, right? She could do that, after what happened yesterday, this would be nothing. She nodded and moved in tentatively to give the driver a kiss, but he grabbed her face between both of his meaty hands and began to lick and suck at Sunny's luscious lips. After about a minute, he let go, leaving Sunny gasping for breath.

"You've had your kiss, can I go now?" Sunny panted as she reached for the passenger's side door handle.

The driver shook his head and started the taxi once more. He pulled into the alleyway between Apparel Barn and what looked to be a deli, parking just behind a dumpster. This left the taxi hidden from the view of the parking lot.

"That wasn't the type of kiss I was talking about sugar." He turned off the engine and then began to unbuckle his pants. Sunny let out a gasp as the driver's 7 incher bobbed from out of his fly.

"You want me to kiss... your penis?" Sunny asked, her face wrinkling in confusion and revulsion.

"Just a kiss and a suck, get me off and we're even." he said, reaching for Sunny's head. He grabbed her dark curls and roughly pulled her towards his crotch.

Sunny didn't resist as she didn't know how to get out of this. The submissive Black girl opened her mouth and let the driver sink himself into the warm, wet space between her full, pink lips.

The driver was in heaven, he couldn't believe how easy it has been to get her to suck his dick. He took things further by pushing forward until he could feel the tightness of her throat squeeze his tip. She started to pull away, but he held her head more firmly, pushing himself further down her throat. Once she stopped trying to pull away, he used one hand to unzip her hoodie.

Sunny tried her best to breathe through her nose and open her throat as she felt herself constrict painfully around the stranger's penis and his warm, damp pubic hair press against her face. She was drooling uncontrollably by this point, her spit seeping around the driver's dick and drenching through her shirt.

Just when Sunny felt she couldn't stand it anymore, the driver pulled out, leaving her trying desperately to fill her lungs with air once more. While Sunny was recovering, the driver reached past her and opened the glove box, pulling out a digital camera. Sunny didn't have time to react before she saw the flash of the camera. The driver chuckled to himself at the sight of the disheveled young woman, her dark curls a messy tangle around her head and her thin, wet, shirt clinging wetly to her fat tits and big, dark nipples.

"Get in the back slut." He barked as he put the camera on the dashboard and climbed into the back seat. Still panting for breath, Sunny followed, scrambling into the back of the car, hoping that if she did as she was told that things would end quicker.

As soon as she joined him in the back seat, he pulled off the rest of her hoodie and instructed her to remove the rest of her clothing. `

"Let's see those fat tits and ass of yours. That will help me get off faster." He reached out and grabbed a tit, painfully tweaking a nipple while he spoke. "The faster I get off, the faster you can leave". He let go of her tit but eyed her as she started to strip.

Sunny grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head in one motion, she then sat up and eased her shorts and panties down her thighs.

"That's a good girl" the driver's tone softened slightly at the sight of the young, Black, naked girl before him.

Sunny went to reach for his dick, but he brushed her off.

"I know you love sucking cock, but I'm going to need to kneel facing away from me. I want to get a better look at that fat ass!".

Sunny turned obediently, and immediately felt the driver's hands on her rear end. He roughly pawed at her ass like he was kneeing dough. After a few minutes he started to slap her. Alternating between smacking each cheek hard, enjoying the way her flesh rippled at the impact.

Sunny felt a sense of dread, as the smacking suddenly stopped, and she heard the driver exit the back of the car. He grabbed the camera from the dashboard before heading back to the backseat. He snapped a few photos of Sunny kneeling in the back seat of the taxi. Her big brown ass was high in the air, she had the biggest ass he'd ever seen on a woman, and he couldn't wait until the guys back at dispatch saw for themselves.

Each click of the camera made Sunny hang her head down lower in shame. At this point she just wanted to go home.

"Okay, darling, now I'm going to need to spread those big ol' buns for me", he crooned as he clicked away.

Sunny's face grew hot with embarrassment, as she reached back and grabbed her butt cheeks. She spread them apart, showing her most intimate parts to a strange old man.

At this point Earl was so hard he thought he would pass out. The sight of the chubby beauty spreading her own ass for him was almost too much. Her pink pussy pouted from between her thighs, glistening and ready, with only a little tuft of hair below her mound. Her little, brown asshole peeked out at him from between her massive buns. He took one more picture before tossing his camera into the front seat and advancing on the girl.

Sunny felt herself being pulled forward until her feet touched the ground. She was now bent over with her face and arms pressed into the backseat just inside, leaving her heavy tits to hang below her.

"Wait-", she started to argue, as this had not been a part of their agreement, but the driver simply gave her a hard smack on the ass before kicking her feet wide apart.

He enjoyed her yelp in response and the sight of her firm flesh rippling as she tried to pull away. She didn't have enough leverage to stand all the way up, and he took advantage of her prone position by smacking her in earnest, alternating between each cheek, as the young girl cried and writhed below him Her massive ass cheeks wobbled violently at the impact, of his hands and the movement of her struggles.

This only served to increase the driver's pleasure and add to Sunny's humiliation. Suddenly the driver stopped, but Sunny didn't have much time to be relieved before she felt him press up right behind her and grasp her hips. He then lined himself up with her dripping fuck hole and pushed his cock into her with one hard thrust. Sunny gasped in discomfort as her poor pussy stretched around the invading member.

"Fuuuuuck!" The driver rasped above her, "so fucking tight".

He began to hammer in and out of her voluptuous young body. Enjoying the feel of her young pussy clenching around him like a vise. He was also enjoying the sight of his penis emerging in and out from between her wobbling ass cheeks, glistening with her juices. Sunny wailed into the back seat, hating herself for getting so wet at letting herself be used.

The driver gripped her fleshy hips tighter as he increased his pace, giving the young slut the rough fucking, she deserved.

"Big fucking titties" he rasped "Little fuck shorts, wiggling that big ass, just begging to be fucked!".

He was sweating now, hammering into the girl like his life depended on it. All Sunny could do was beg him to stop.

"Please!" Sunny sobbed, "Stop, I can't-" she began, but the driver reared back and slapped her ass hard.

"Shut up whore!" he roared out, silencing her.

All Sunny could do was grip the seat before her as best as she could. Her tits were swinging wildly below her, crashing into each other in time with the driver's thrusts. After what seemed like an eternity to Sunny, the driver cried out, spattering her defenseless insides with his seed. He collapsed forward into the backseat, crushing Sunny beneath him, panting heavily into her ear. Sunny cried quietly, glad at least that this was over.

"God all-mighty!" he exclaimed as he stood up off of Sunny and zipped up his fly.

"You're one hell of a lay sweetcheeks!", he slapped her ass once before grabbing her by the arm and pulling her out of the taxi.

She stumbled back into the side of the dumpster.

"Consider us even." The driver said, as he picked up his camera and took another picture of Sunny, standing stunned, naked and disheveled in the alleyway a glob of his cum oozing down from between her legs.

"Gotta run. I'll need to move it if I'm going to make up for the fare you lost me today." He turned and hopped into the front of the cab, throwing her clothes out of the window before peeling out of the alleyway.

Sunny took another few moments to process what had happened before picking her clothes up off the ground and hurriedly dressing behind the dumpster. She was disappointed to see that the driver had only left her shorts and t-shirt, the hoodie and panties were nowhere to be seen. She was close to her goal now, the only person who would have to see her in this state was the store clerk, she would quickly buy some clothes and finally be able to go back to the safety of her grandmother's house.

While Sunny was dressing in the alleyway, Terrance was having a terrible day. Terrance was the sole employee on shift that day at Apparel Barn. It was his mom's store but she'd gotten a bad flu which meant that he had been forced to man the store alone for the last few days. Now that he was 18, he had better things to do than hang around his mom's shop, he didn't even get to see any pretty girls since Apparel Barn's clientele was exclusively older ladies as they carried only modest, larger sizes.

To make matters worse, since the Walmart had opened off the highway just outside of town, there were barely any customers, but at least it was a way to make some extra dough until his mom could hire someone else.

The store had been quiet all day and Terrance was wondering if he could close early without his mom finding out, just then front door chimed signaling a customer.

"Thank god." Terrance murmured to himself as he made his way to the store front.

Standing by the front door was a black girl with the biggest tits he had ever seen. Her shirt seemed to be damp and left the curves of her bust and her big brown nipples opened to his gaze.

Sunny noticed the store clerk as the exited through a door at the back marked "employees only". He was pale and thin, he looked like a teenager but was well dressed in a dress shirt and slacks. His name tag read "Terrance". She blushed, and crossed her arms in front of her chest. She had really been hoping for a female clerk.

"No need to be shy here girl, if you've got it, flaunt it." He winked, trying to sound encouraging and not disappointed that she had covered her chest. "I'm here to help sweetie, if you've ever seen Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, then you know there's no problem a good pair of jeans can't solve".

At his words Sunny began to relax a little. All guys who worked in women's clothing stores gay right? He probably didn't even notice she had breasts, much less that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I just moved here and didn't get a chance to bring all my clothing. I just need some basics." Sunny replied, feeling a bit more relaxed.

Terrance nodded and lead her into the middle of the store.

"I totally get it. I'll leave you to pick out some pieces you might like. The change rooms are out of order right now, but just come to the office round back and you can try things on there." he'd said, sounding reassuring.

"Thanks." Sunny replied and started to browse around the store.

She moved quickly grabbing shirts, pants, socks, bras, and panties, she grabbed a few different sizes, to see what would fit best. Terrance watched her bounce sound the store, enjoying the sway of her backside and the jiggle on her breasts with each step. Once she'd found everything she needed, he lead her to the back office. Sunny thanked him and closed the door.

12