Sunny Goes Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The office was small and cramped, with only a small desk and computer, a filing cabinet, and end table with a microwave perched on top.

Sunny tried on a bra first and slid a pair of jeans over her shorts, there was no mirror in the office, the jeans fit great but the bra was a bit loose.

"Everything okay in there hun?" Terrance asked as he knocked at the door.

Before Sunny could reply he walked in, closing the door behind him.

"The jeans look sick, bit the bra is a bit big" he critiqued, rubbing his chin thoughtfully, "Do you normally wear this size?".

Sunny blushed and shook her head.

"The clothes in this store run big. I think the cups are fine, but the band is way too wide." He replied, as he walked over to the desk and picked up a measuring tape.

"Going down a cup size, even with a bigger band can give you better support".

"May I?", he unrolled the tape measure and nodded to her chest.

Sunny thought about it for a moment before nodding, there was no ham in getting her measurements taken.

At her nod Terrance stepped behind her and gently lifted her arms until they were spread out on either side of her in a T shape. He couldn't believe that the girl had fallen for this so far. He resisted the urge to press himself against her protruding rear and instead kept himself at a bit of a distance as he wrapped the tape measure just under her bust.

Sunny forced herself to relax, reminding herself that the clerk was doing her a favor. She winced as he moved the tape up to the middle of her chest, wrapping it tightly against her already sore nipples.

"I'm going to get a sense of your cup size now" he murmured before dropping the tape measure and pressing up right against her ass, cupping her breasts from behind.

"What-?", she'd started to protest, but he just gripped her harder.

"No need for concern hun" he replied as he squeezed and hefted each breast.

"Just getting a measurement. This is way bigger than D."

"E" she'd responded, starting to feel maybe this guy wasn't gay after all. Was it her imagination or was he rubbing against her ass?

"Ah yes, E." he'd replied before unhooking her bra. He then began to grope her tits furiously, pinching her sore nipples, and feeling we heavy press of her flesh against his palms.

It had been over a year since he'd gotten to feel up a woman. His high-school girlfriend had broken up with him last year, when she got into university and he hadn't, she'd broken up with him over text saying that "they weren't kids anymore and it was only fair they saw other people". His ex was slender with curves on par with his. Getting to play with some E cups was something he was going to take full advantage of.

"You're hurting me" Sunny snapped, grabbing his wrists and pulling his hands out from under her bra.

"Er, sorry" he took a step back leaving a more appropriate distance. He cleared his throat, once more putting on an air of professionalism "I just wanted to make sure I had the right measurements. Let's move on to the panties. I know it's embarrassing, but the right underwear can really change the fit of your clothes". He stepped over to the desk and picked up the pack of 6 granny panties Sunny had found in her dash through the store.

"These will probably fit" he said, as he put the panties on the desk, and walked over to where he had dropped the tape measure on the floor, "we should measure to be sure".

"You can measure panty sizes?" Sunny asked, feeling even more suspicious.

"You can measure anything if you know what to look for. How else do you expect to get the best fit?" He stood in front of her unbuttoning her jeans. She made no move to stop him, deciding to trust his professional judgement.

Only once he had pulled the jeans down and her shorts with them, did she remember that she was not wearing any panties and that her ruined pussy was a mess of her own cum mixed with the taxi driver's.

Terrance paused in surprise at the sight of the girls naked pussy, glistening, with the small patch of hair matted with cum. He couldn't believe his luck; this girl was a total slut!

"What do we have here?" he crooned, "You could have just told me you were up for it." He pressed his hand against her mound and felt the heat emanating from her core.

"No, I'm not! I never-" she began to explain, but he cut her off by thrusting two of his fingers inside her at once. All she could do was moan as he guided her to the desk, bending her backwards. The pounding she'd had earlier combined with the rough handling of her breasts had left Sunny feeling considerably aroused. She made an attempt to pull away, but Terrence had her in a vice grip, despite his skinny build, he was much stronger than he looked. He began to pump her furiously with two fingers while his thumb worked at her clit.

"No! Please stop!" Sunny cried out as trying to sit up off the desk. He held her tighter and she found herself thrusting her hips in time to his fingers, chasing the orgasm that had begun to build up inside her.

Terrance looked down at the girl below him and smiled. The bitch was into it, he felt the shift in her as she gave up the innocent act and started grinding herself against his hand. She was getting close, he could feel it as he worked his fingers in and out of her wet hole. The dark pink lips of her mouth were parted slightly as she began to pant, her massive tits had come free of the bra and were rolling around on her chest in time to their rhythm.

"Come for me you little whore" Terrance growled softly, coaxing her pleasure to its peak.

Sunny began to moan loudly, the feeling of his hands inside her combined with him degrading her, sent her overboard and she cried out as she came hard.

Terrance felt satisfied watching the busty, black girl below him moan and twitch uncontrollably, her pussy clenched him so hard, he thought it would take off his fingers. She bucked wildly for a new moments before going completely limp. She'd come so hard, she had passed out.

He wasted no time and hauled her to the floor. He lay her sitting propped up against the desk and knelt in front of her. He was at the perfect angle to fit himself between her big, soft tits. He undid he pants and knelt with his penis on her chest, holding her soft flesh firmly around himself.

Sunny awoke a few moments later to the sight of the store clerk above her, his pale face peppered with sweat, looking down on her with deranged hunger in his eyes. He was holding her breasts tightly together while he humped his short, stumpy cock between them.

"Rise and shine sweetie." he mocked before giving a short, sharp laugh. "You're just in time for the best part".

With those words he started to cum, rearing back and taking aim. He blasted her face and tits with his thick, sticky cum. Sunny involuntarily cried out, and was rewarded with a salty gob flying directly into her mouth.

Terrance got up and zipped up his pants, before either of them could say anything, there was the sound of the shop door opening.

"It's been fun, but I'm gonna get back to work". Terrance made his way out of the office without sparing Sunny another glance.

Sunny lay panting on the floor as she heard Terrance talking to a woman out front. The office had its own small restroom. She cleaned-up as best she could at the sink and dressed in some of the clothes from the store. The tags were still on them, but at this point that didn't matter much. She threw out the t-shirt but put the shorts in her bag.

At the front of the store she saw Terrance helping an older woman try on a pair of loafers.

"Excuse me one moment" he said to the customer as he spotted Sunny emerging from the back.

"Found everything to your liking mam?" He smiled at Sunny as he met her at the register. His eyes were cold and didn't match the phony cheer in his smile or his tone of voice.

"I'll just take these." Sunny signed, not wanting to make a scene in front of the old woman, who was currently sifting through a dozen or so shoe boxes at her feet.

"Of course mam" Terrance replied as he rang up Sunny's items. "And for being such a good customer, you'll get a 15% discount today." He gave her a wink.

Sunny felt nauseous, but accepted the discount, paid with her card and made her way quickly out of the store.

"You have a loyalty program. How do I get that?" Sunny heard the old woman ask, just before the door closed behind her.

Sunny decided that it would be best to talk home, while she was once more dressed in her usual baggy attire, she didn't want to take the chance of encountering anyone else. It took her almost two hours to get back to her grandmother's house but made the trip without further incident.

Exhausted, she made her way upstairs, dumping her bag of new clothes by the bedroom door before tumbling into bed. It had been a rough day, but she had accomplished her goal. Sunny smiled, proud of herself, and she drifted off to a deep sleep.

12