Sunny in Seattle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When he is finished with you and he leaves a nice load of cum inside of you I'll be back to finish my job," I said.

I start to withdraw my cock from Sunny and motion for the gentleman to engage. I step back, look at the excitement on your face and blow a kiss. I'm sporting a big shit-eating grin knowing my lover is going to take this cock like a champ and pleasure this man with his tight asshole.

As the man approaches, I reach for the man's erect penis and stroke his foreskin. It's not quite as girthy as mine, but is an inch longer. Sunny is going to love it. I bend down for a taste and want to ensure this man is sufficiently hard and "up" for the job. I made sure to do this all in view of Sunny so he could watch me preparing the man's penis for what was going to be an amazing fuck.

Sunny is moaning in anticipation as he swings solemnly. Sunny wants this cock bad and his hole is feeling empty since I left moments before. I'm ready to see this play out, so release his penis from my mouth and guide him towards this beautiful twitching asshole.

The man advances slowly and positions himself between my lover's legs. He touches his toe and runs his hands down both legs slowly and gently. He fondles Sunny's semi hard penis and starts to awaken it with gentle strokes. Soon he is leaning down and licking the penis head methodically, making him squirm with excitement. He is swinging back and forth and really is being teased by the huge cock. The man keeps his tongue busy swirling on his penis head half in his mouth and working methodically. He suddenly stops. Anymore, and Sunny would have erupted. I've seen it a hundred times before.

The gentleman starts to get on his knees and his hands are exploring your hole. He leans his head in opening his mouth and plunging his tongue inside. He extends his warm, wet tongue as far as he can and pulls out, giving you waves of pleasure, and wetting your hole.

Several minutes of this special treatment has him wild. His second rimming already. Life can't get much better. Or can it?

I take a position beside Sunny in the swing and watch his face and enjoy the delicious sounds of moans and wet licking sounds coming from below.

I lean down close to Sunny's ear. "I know that I'm the only man for you and no one makes you moan like I can. I can tell you are liking this, don't hold back because you think I'm jealous. I want to hear you purr," I whispered.

I'm intoxicated with excitement watching you, hearing you and feeling you. I lean down to embrace you.

"You take all of his cock now and enjoy every inch. I want to hear you moaning. I'll be back inside you to unload my cum soon enough," I whispered.

With that, the man stood up, positioned himself and guided his cock with his hand into Sunny's twitching asshole. He gently eased his cock head inside to the tip and paused to hear his gasps of pleasure. Then proceeded slowly inching his long seven inches inside allowing some time to adjust to the pressure from his size.

Soon enough his cock started to pick up speed. He was starting to breathe heavy and talk dirty. He was balls deep with his balls slapping making the "whap, whap, whap" sound that skin makes when getting pounded hard. The sound alone sometimes triggers me to cum on demand. Sunny was enjoying this a lot judging by his moaning. I kept up my dirty talk, telling the man to pump him harder, I wanted him to spew his jism deep into him. I love me some good dirty talk, and I was all in to help get him to the finish line so I could take over from there..

I kept stroking my cock while I watched him enter and exit over and over again. I positioned myself by your head and you reached for and grabbed onto my cock and started stroking furiously. I brought myself closer to your face to indicate that your mouth would be the perfect place for my cock right then. What a turn on to watch this ass being pounded with long strokes. It was a glorious sight.

The stranger was close. He was panting and approaching the point of no return. "I'm cumming!" he grunted. He pumped three good shots of his seed deep inside of Sunny. Each shot followed by a grunt and a pump action driving his cock in deep. He stood there cock still inside and let his breathing subside. After a couple of moments he slowly withdrew his penis. It was coated with his cum and dripping.

Chapter 6

"Pat, lick his cock clean, but don't swallow. I want you to give me a nice creamy kiss," Sunny says.

I'm a bit pensive on the cock cleanup, but also super horny. Sunny loves eating cum more than I do, I'm okay with a direct load in the back of my throat, but seeing the cum and eating it seems to be a different story for me.

The man took his cue from Sunny and jumped to action by directing his cock towards my face.

"Lick it clean, like your boyfriend asked you too bitch," he says.

Without hesitation, I engulf his cock in my mouth and down into my throat. It was a little easier to do as his penis was starting to becom flacid. I grabbed his cock and with my tongue licked up his shaft to his head and made sure every inch was clean. His cum tasted pretty good. I kept some of it in my mouth to share with Sunny.

Having been fully spent, the man bid adieu and exited the playroom. Off for a rest, or perhaps more exploits for the evening. We never did see him again.

"It's just you and I now," I say.

I love kissing Sunny. When I'm kissing him he like to rub my chest and it makes me moan in delight. He knows my buttons, and the chest rubbing can get me to do just about anything for him.

"I'm ready for you to breed me," he says. I grin and move towards him my cock in hand and ready to pounce. As I approach Sunny, another naked man saunters into the room. He is about 5'9 in height, about 200 lbs and as smooth as a baby's ass. The most important part about him was his cock. It was cut shaped with a large mushroom head around 6.5 inches of girth. His length is about average size, with an upward curve.

The guy is stroking his cock, has a grin on his face and doesn't even look like he is going to ask to fuck my Sunny as he advances. He grunts and proceeds towards us. A quick visual check-in and a thumbs up from Sunny, I encourage the guy to continue and step out of his way.

He positions himself between Sunny's legs and lays his cock on top of his. He grabs Sunny's cock and starts to stroke the limp prick. Sunny is starting to respond to the touch as his cock starts to grow.

"Want another load inside you?" asked the man.

I'm okay with it. The grin on Sunny's face says it's good to go. I nod at the man and he starts sliding his cock into Sunny's asshole. Sunny was pretty loose at this point, so the guy starts teasing his hole as he slowly slides in a bit and pulls out multiple times. He would suddenly stop to rim him for a bit shoving his tongue inside. You could see some remnants of cum on the burly facial hair on his face when he came up for air. He was getting a good taste of the previous man's seed.

He finally gets his cock back into Sunny. Sunny is wild and begging him to fuck him. The guy slides his cock slowly in and out, and Sunny is tightening his sphincter as he glides out, which makes him grunt in pleasure. I love it when Sunny does that for me.

He is now balls deep and Sunny looks like he is having the time of his life. I position myself in front of Sunny's face so that when he opens his eyes he will see my smiling face. I mouth the words "I love you" when he opens his eyes. Sunny smiles.

The guy finds his momentum with the swing as he glides in and out of my hole. He has figured out my technique of pulling the cables toward him and thrusting his hips for maximum penetration. He is grunting louder and longer and closer with the moans.

"I'm close, want my cum inside of you?", he says.

"Leave every drop inside of him," I say.

Saying that seemed to push him over the edge and within seconds is grunting loudly and starting to pump his load. By the time he finished, I counted four loads. There's going to be a lot of cum inside of Sunny right now.

As he pulls out, some cum drips onto the floor. His cock is pretty covered in cum. The man looks well satisfied with his accomplishment. Without any further words, he gives us a thumbs-up and walks out of the playroom.

Sunny turns to me and says, "I want to be with you now. Let's go back to my room. I need you to breed me. I want your cum inside of me."

I give Sunny a sensual, slow kiss and uncuff his feet from the sling. While helping him out, I kiss the underside of his feet and rub my hands across his quads. I then uncuff the other foot and kiss his body with the same sensual touch. As I try to navigate getting Sunny out of the sling, he pulls me in to kiss me while floating on the sling. After a few minutes of making out on the sling, we start to see another crowd starting to form at the doorway. Somehow, I think the word has gotten around.

Sunny signals to me that we should leave, so I pulled him up out of the slink to start our trek back to the room. I again grab Sunny's hand and lock our fingers together so that we can make our way out together as the newly formed line of men look disappointed.

As we slowly walk back through the maze of hallways, a tall, black man caught my eye. On second look, it was the gentleman that passed by me out on the street. He looks to me and gives me a nod outside an open room and he goes inside.

Sunny stops us and whispers in my ear "we should follow that man. It's my turn to watch you pleasure a man."

Chapter 7

Your ass is still tingling and with two loads of cum already inside of you, some sweet seed is starting to ooze out slowly from your hole.

This is a real gift from Sunny. He wants to get back to the room, but also knows how badly I have wanted to taste and feel a big black cock. He leads us into the room and Sunny closes the door behind us.

I can't keep my eyes off of the black guy and then he drops his towel, revealing a good nine-inch cock from your estimate. I check in with Sunny, a grin on my face, and he nods.

Sunny uncouples our hands and leads me by guiding me over to in front of the man. A small chair in the corner will be his perch to watch me pleasure my first big black cock. Sunny takes a seat and I turn to him, kiss him deeply and say "I love you Sunny."

I turn back to this amazing black man in front of me and give him all of my attention. I'm really amped up after watching him get fucked twice by some strangers, and now getting to check another box on my bucket list of sucking off a big black cock.

I turn to face this man who has been stroking his long thick cock while he was waiting appears to have grown another inch. Good lord, I have no idea how I will get this in my mouth, I think to myself.

I take a couple steps forward and I'm standing eye-to-eye with this beautiful black man. He has a shaved head, very little body hair (the way I like it), a defined, muscular chest, and a big beautiful cock standing straight up.

I lean in to kiss this man. He leans in before opening his mouth. I wrap my hands around his to guide our mouths together and we slowly make out. Our tongues in each other's mouth. First it is slow and soon we speed up and move from his mouth to his ear, down his neck, to his chest, nipples, down to his navel and ...

Soon enough I am face to face with his glorious cock. Never have I seen anything so big, thick and meaty. I take it in my right hand and squeeze it. God, that feels so good. I start to slowly stroke his penis, he gasps with pleasure. His eyes are closed and I can see that he is focused on his pleasure that I am giving him right now.

He is uncut with beautiful foreskin and I pull it back to reveal his bulbous black head. I bring my lips towards it and realize I need to open my mouth as wide as I can to get it in my mouth. My tongue needs to come out and play with his head. I use some spit and swirl my tongue all over the head. He is loving it and moaning quietly. After a few minutes, I take my right hand and stroke his cock with my mouth still on his head. His cock is so large I take my left hand as well, stroking this monster with both hands. Fuck, this feels amazing. I'm pleased that the gentleman is enjoying what I am doing.

I look over to you in the corner and Sunny has his cock out and stroking it. He is enjoying this private show. He knows how much I've wanted this experience to happen. It almost happened in one of our other trips to the bathhouse, but Sunny got caught up with some super aggressive guy and took him back to our room. I was just about to have a rendezvous with a black cock at the slurp ramp and bailed to check in on Sunny. I know we are meant for each other, and sometimes this is what love looks like. Sunny always talks about karma and good things coming back around. I'm feeling like that time is right now.

I look back and want to get this to the next level. I pick up my pace and I am stroking longer and pushing his cock deeper down my throat with every bob down on his cock. I take a deep breath and force his cock into the back of my throat. I'm breathing through my nose to avoid gagging too soon. He is, of course, loving this feeling. I come off his cock gagging, with a load of spit. I catch my breath and go down again. This time I look up to him and he is looking down at me with a big smile. He is nodding and talking dirty. He loves seeing his cock in my mouth.

I really want to taste his cum by now. I'm guessing with the big set of balls he has attached to this massive cock, he will provide me a big mouthful. I'm back using both hands to stroke his cock and I look up to him and say "I want your cum in my mouth and on my face, are you ready for that?"

He grunts in the affirmative. I pick up the pace. His breathing starts to get heavier; his body is getting itself ready to unload. I feel his balls tighten up. He has been pre-cumming and I have been tasting his sweetness for awhile.

"Here it cums bitch! He grunts.

The first shot of cum went right down my throat. He pulled out for the second shot and aimed his cock at my face and the next rope of cum landed across my right cheek and in my wide-open mouth. His third was pumped on my forehead and down my nose. His last load he shoved back in my mouth.

"Swallow it bitch, I want you to take it all" he barked.

There was a lot of cum on me and in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but there was so much. He eventually slowed his pace and I slowed my pace with his cock still in my mouth. I used my hand to remove it and started licking the last remnants of cum from his penis head. I licked down to the base making sure his cock was properly cleaned by my tongue. I was definitely getting more used to eating cum.

At this point, Sunny was by my side. I look over to and see his face. I beautiful smile he has. He leans in and kisses me. Then he comes off my mouth and uses his tongue to clean my face. My face and beard is covered in this man's cum. It feels good, wet and sticky. Sunny is caressing my head while diligently cleaning me like a mother cat cleaning her young. With a mouthful of cum, he comes in for a kiss and transfers the cum back to me. I swallow it all. We kiss some more. Mmmm, I'm really enjoying the taste of cum.

The man is watching us kiss. His penis is starting to subside.

"You guys really love each other, don't you?" he says.

"We do. Sunny let me fulfill a fantasy of mine and I love him more for it," I said.

"Well, that was an amazing blow job for a white guy, so you can fulfill your fantasy with me anytime you want," he joked.

"Let's go back to our room now Sunny. We have more to do, just the two of us," I said.

Before leaving the room, I approached the black mand and leaned in for a deep kiss.

"Thank you, I will definitely take you up on your offer. My other fantasy is to get fucked by a big black cock," I said. I reached down and gave his penis a light squeeze.

I opened the door, and we again, found ourselves into the hallway on our way back to Sunny's room.

Chapter 8

Still holding his hand, I tell Sunny to lead us back to his room. It's been a couple of hours now, and it's time for a little alone time with my lover. This will be the first time in six months -- since our trip to Mexico -- that we've held each other. As much fun as we just had with these random men and sucking a huge black cock, I was really just craving being with Sunny.

We went up the stairs and back through the maze of rooms. His was located in a back corner down a dead-end corridor. There were a couple of rooms adjacent, but by the silence it seemed we would have some privacy.

Sunny grabbed his key and quickly unlocked the door. We both rushed in, he quickly closed the door and before you know it we were lip locked again with our tongues dancing in our mouths. We stopped and hugged each other. We could feel our hearts beating in time and starting to slow down in time with each other. It felt nice. His skin was warm, he felt smooth and everything just felt right again.

"Your mouth tastes like cum," he says. "And I love it! I missed my big dummy. I can't wait for you to fuck me."

My cock started to tingle with excitement and was getting harder by the second.

"Oh ya. Let's see how much you missed me," I laughed, and then grabbed my penis in my right hand and the back of his head with my left and forcefully guided his mouth onto my cock. I pushed his head all the way down so that my full cock was in the back of his throat. I let him up for a breath and then shoved his head down on my cock. Sunny loves the aggression and I know he's been missing a real dominant man in his life.

I'm okay with him fucking random guys off of chat sites. At first, I was super jealous and afraid that he would forget about me, but I'm past that. He's my guy. Most of the time he picks up old guys with small pencil-thin penises and bemoans to me how none of the men can match how good my cock feels inside of him. I own him in every way. I like that a lot.

After another round of him chocking on my cock. I pull my cock out of his mouth and a long string of saliva still attached to my cock comes out. My cock is so wet now. Usually, we like to use a lot of lubes, but with this much saliva, I'm going for it. I push Sunny back on the bed, I grab a pillow and adjust it under his ass so I can get a good angle at his beautiful asshole. I'm grabbing my cock now and guiding it towards his hole while my other hand is supporting a leg. His other leg is resting on my shoulder.

My large penis head enters his hole and Sunny gasps with delight. He usually has poppers to dull the pain and open him up to me, but there was no time for that. I'm horny and looking to unload on him.

I slowly enter him and give him some time to adjust to my large cock. He isn't used to anything this big. I'm half-way inside of him and he's begging me to slow down. But I keep going. I'm pushing my way inside of him deeper and his sphincter is widening to accommodate the girth.

"If you want my cock, and want my cum inside of you, you're going to take it raw. I want your ass to remember what you've been missing this past six months," I said.

"OK, fuck me daddy. Fuck me hard. I want to please you, so do anything you want to me. I want you so badly I want your seed. Breed me daddy, breed me!" he moaned.

The dirty talk amped me up and I was giving him full strides going balls deep every time. I kept pounding hard. I was looking into his eyes while driving my cock into him. I wanted to cum so badly I started pounding harder and the slapping noise against his body was getting louder. Sunny was getting louder and encouraging me to shoot inside of him.

"Here I cum Sunny," I grunted.

I shot my first load deep inside of him. I kept pumping and shot another load, again deep. I started pulling out and my last load of cum shot on his cock and balls. Fuck that was hot. I bent down and licked up the cum and cleaned his cock and balls and swallowed my own cum.