Sunny in Seattle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunny was surprised. The last time in Mexico in a similar scenario I couldn't go through with it. I was still getting used to the idea of eating cum. "I've been practicing for this very moment," I said as I moved up to his face and planted my tongue in his mouth. We made out for a while as I was still catching my breath from the vigorous ass pummeling.

"I love you Sunny, and missed you so much," I said. "We have a lot of time to make up this weekend so let's get out of here."

"I love you Patrick. You make me so happy. I will always be your man and am yours to pleasure yourself with anytime," he said.

I held his face in my hands and kissed him with all the passion and love I could muster. Our bodies were tingling with excitement. We both knew there were going to be several repeats of this back in our hotel room. This was shaping up to be my best trip to Seattle ever.