All Comments on 'Sunny Loves it in Her Ass'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
super erotic....

The amazing details of a woman having her pussy eaten out are second to none!! This is better than your Halloween contest entry, infinitely more erotic. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great stuff

I have been looking for Sunny myself for years.

copperbutterflycopperbutterflyover 18 years ago
It's all in the details

Your sense of detail is exquisite. Enjoyable, erotic reading. Thank you

Mr Duncan 001Mr Duncan 001over 18 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for a great story. I also love fucking a nice tight ass. Keep up the good writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fucking great!

Alot of writers find it difficult to keep up a good anal scene. Apparently you are different. Well done to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Perfect

I love a good ass fucking, and reading your story is is almost as good as the real thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fucktastic!

As a woman who enjoys a good ass fucking--all I can say is fucktastic!!

MetrotechMetrotechabout 17 years ago
incredible!

This is one of the most excellent erotic stories I have ever read. The lovemaking is dense with detail and languid and sensually prolonged, just like good sex. I can tell that you love and respect women, because that shows in your writing, your descriptive terms, the dialog, not just the actions of the characters. Erotic writing is usually exploitive, bone-headed porn. Rarely does it mingle true sensuality with good storytelling technique. You should be proud of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Very tender, respectful. Lovely story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous