Sunny Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll do your back if you do mine.' he said with a slightly teasing tone.

She chuckled. 'Just this once.' she said, and smiled at the cool sensation of his massaging hands along her back, and the tingle in her chest as he carefully did her neck while she held up her hair. "Bad girl!" she thought when she imagined how he could massage her ample breasts from behind like this. She was a little glad he had turned around before her and wouldn't see her nipples betraying what had been on her mind.

His bag seemed an endless supply of fresh bread and assortment of toppings, as well as vegetables, fruit, and the slightly sweet rosé that was a perfect match for sitting in the shade of a cover he'd set up with a large sheet. She made a couple of sandwiches and was eyeing a piece of marbled cake after that, but held back and settled for fruit.

Ramon gestured at the cake. 'I told you you won't need to hold back.'

She groaned softly. 'That's very sweet but I shouldn't.' She grabbed the flab of her abdomen. 'It's already bad enough with my tendency to overeat when I feel bad.'

He cut off a slice and broke it in half. 'Then we'll share one for the last bad feelings you had today.' He held it in front of her mouth. 'You'll just have to stick to feeling good from tomorrow on.'

She chuckled in guilty pleasure and took a bite. 'I'll be depending a lot on the memories of today for that.' she said after chasing the bad habit with the wine.

'As long as that works for you, I feel I've accomplished something worthwhile.' he said and fed her the rest.

'You already did that.' she said as she ate. 'This day is already worthwhile to me.' She drank again and glanced at him as he ate his part of the cake and peeled an orange. "I wish it wouldn't have to end." she thought, her heart pounding harder, and she finished off her wine in one gulp.

***

After they had their fill, Ramon stored the remains in his bag for later while Brianne looked around for a private spot. She stood up and felt a little light-headed. 'I need to find a little girls bush and splash some water in my face. The wine and warmth is getting to me.'

He chuckled. 'Yeah I was thinking I need to check if I'm a boy as well. I'll head the other way and grab a nap next.'

She giggled. 'Watch out for crabs.' and blushed for blurting out the remark while walking away.

She waded into the sea after her business to wash herself, but her legs twitched and she stifled a soft moan when she touched her mound. She turned around to see where Ramon was and spotted him lying underneath the sun cover. Carefully, she slid one finger across her sensitive skin and tingles spread out from between her legs. "I drank too much." she thought and dared to touch her clit. An electric jolt shot through her abdomen and she bit her lip. It had been a while since she'd experienced arousal that wasn't born out of frustration and the need to get a fix to feel good. Her heart pounded again at admitting the reason. She wondered if she dared to ask him if he'd want to take it a step further today, then shook her head and splashed her face with water to cool down. "Today has already been more bold than I've ever been."

She submerged herself until she thought she was ready to return, and walked back to Ramon at a slow pace while trying to think of other things than him. At the sight of him she blushed hard. He'd fallen asleep on his back with his rolled up shirt for a pillow, and sported an erection. Involuntary, Brianne clenched her thighs to suppress the tingling that returned. She looked away but her eyes were drawn back. The wooziness enveloping her mind had her sit down on the beach towel next to him. "All this sun and wine and food is messing with me." She looked over the length of his body and was sure he worked a job requiring plenty of physical labour, or he worked out. No tight bodybuilder looks, but a manly body with enough padding for comfort. She softly touched his chest with a fingertip, then lay her hand on it when he stayed asleep. Sleepiness overwhelmed her as she sensed his heartbeat underneath her hand, and she snuggled against his side, using his shoulder for a pillow.

***

A loud bird call woke Brianne up, and she mumbled about another couple of minutes as she snuggled up more against the comfortable warmth.

'No problem.' came the gentle whisper.

She opened her eyes at once and gazed at the warm smile of Ramon. 'Oh nooo..' she groaned softly and buried her face in his armpit. 'It was the wine, I swear.'

He chuckled. 'Have some more.'

She peeked up at him. 'Now you're really making fun of me.'

He lifted up her chin and kissed her softly on her lips. 'Does this look like making fun of you?'

She thought steam would spring from her ears and nose at the hot blood pooling in her face. 'But, me.' she muttered.

'Correct, you.' he said and ran his fingers through her hair. 'If you'll forgive me, I'd like to eat you for dessert.'

She shut her eyes while her heart raced and her shame and arousal fought for control of her mind, and nodded quickly.

He rolled a little more onto his side and kissed her softly again. His lips were warm and caring, and she opened up to him. He pulled gently on her lower and upper lip, licked them, and she invited him deeper with her own tongue. They kissed deep while his free hand traced her side slowly, pausing when he sensed her tensing up to give her time to get used to his touch.

She relaxed enough under his touch to wrap her arms around his neck and back, and breathed deeper at the pressure of his thigh between her legs and against the front of her mound. Every short rub sent a deep pulse up her lower body. She moaned in his mouth and almost suffocated when her climax hit hard.

Ramon caressed her cheek while she caught her breath and floated in his loving gaze upon her. She hadn't looked at them closely but now she could clearly see the gentleness in his grey eyes. A look she wished to bathe in every day.

He chuckled softly. 'I take it that felt good for you.'

She blushed and needed to swallow to get her voice working again. 'Very good.'

Thrills ran through her when his fingertips flowed up along her side and traced the lower side of her breast. 'Will you let me have my fill of you?'

She bit her lip and nodded quickly, her mind and insides squirming in excited anticipation.

He kissed her again while his fingers brushed her breast and found her erect nipple. Tingles rushed through it at his gentle massage. He pulled back slowly with a brush of his lips against hers and pushed her gently on her back. She thought she'd turn red from top to toe at his slow gaze along her body, and while she wanted to hide on the one hand, on the other she desired nothing more than to be fully exposed to him. For him to know all her secrets and be judged by him.

His soft smile set her heart on fire again. 'To tell the truth, I wanted to lay my hands on you from the moment I helped you off the boat.' he whispered, and ran his fingertips over to her other breast, and sent more tingles through her chest lifting it a little, and tracing the form of her nipple.

She giggled softly. 'Pervert.' she whispered.

He wiggled his eyebrows. Her laugh was cut short by his quick kiss and lick on one nipple, then the other. Hums of pleasure resonated in her throat at his nearly hungry sucking and licking on every part of her chest. The sensation distracted her enough from her own self image to enjoy his kissing all over her big abdomen and his hands parting her thighs to slide along them. His lips caressed her skin downwards, traced the V shape of her loins, and went farther down, worshipping the insides of her thighs.

The kiss on her wet clit was another jolt through her system, and his licks along her folds with his tongue burying itself inside her sent her rapidly to another height. She squealed at the experience she'd only read about in the novels she shamefully bought. Panting ever harder from his attention, the end came as another earth shattering shock.

While her senses slowly returned to her, her shivering body relished in his hands caressing her as far as they reached from his seat between her legs, and hungered for the part of his body standing tall between his legs. 'Please.' she barely breathed as she reached out to it.

He moved up on his hands while kissing her abdomen and chest, and kissed her neck while she guided him to the right spot between her legs. She gasped when he slid easily all the way into her slick depths. His lips found hers again as he slowly thrust inside her, taking his time to enjoy her tight insides as much as her lips and tongue along his.

Moans of more pleasure escaped her while she dug her fingers into his back. 'Ramon!' she panted at the twitch inside her and his deeper groans, and clamped her legs around him before he might offer to pull back. He took a deep breath, kissed her hard, and groaned low and long while she moaned at the heat spreading into her depths. They breathed hard while he slid slowly inside her, and kissed as best as they could.

He pushed himself up eventually and cupped her cheek. 'How about a dip to wash away our sweat?'

She giggled when she noticed the towel underneath her was soaked. 'Love to.'

She sat up and before she could protest, he slid his arms underneath her knees and back, and lifted her up on his knees. She wrapped her arms around his neck quickly. 'Wait! You're nuts! I'm too heavy!'

'No problem. I work out.' he said and stood up with a little grunt. She held on to his tight neck while her heart pounded. 'This feels better than lifting iron.' he said.

'You're crazy.' she giggled as he walked towards the water, and yelped when he dropped her into it at a deep point.

She splashed him with water and they engaged into a water fight before ending up kissing and rinsing each other. On the way back to the towels they clasped hands and Brianne was happy to live out a little of what she'd read over the years. Ramon pulled out the sunscreen and she insisted on applying it on him.

Her smooth hands had their effect on him, and her appetite grew when she gently massaged his balls. She closed her mouth on him and worked her tongue and lips all over him. He slid his fingers into the hair at the back of her head and hummed his pleasure while enjoying the view of the round shape of her plump behind. It didn't take long for her to bring him to his peak, and she hummed in hunger when his hips shook and his seed filled her mouth. She cleaned him thoroughly with her mouth and applied sunscreen to finish it.

'My turn.' he said and she sensed the wetness between her legs growing while his hands and fingers massaged the protective liquid on every spot on her front and her back. He gave her a playful tap against her rear. 'On your hands and knees now.'

She giggled as she obeyed and moved onto her hands and knees, and the breeze blowing against her wet mound heightened her arousal. He moved behind her, squirted plenty of sunscreen on his hands, and slid them from her rear down along the back of her thighs to her calves. She shut her eyes at the massage of her firm round flesh and tensed a little when his fingers crossed her tight hole. When he teased her more there, her arousal increased and she bit her lip. She looked down between her legs at his clear sign of desire, and looked back over her shoulder. 'Do you want to?' she asked, her voice layered with her own lust and nervousness about doing something new.

He smiled, slid his hands in a circle on her round flesh, and sat up on his knees, pressing his erection between her buns. 'I want to.'

She rubbed herself against him and he squirted more sunscreen on his fingers. At the first one sliding carefully inside her, she gasped, and her insides twisted at the strange sensation of him massaging her in small circles in her most shameful place. The second finger joined when she loosened up more and the strangeness of the sensation made room for the urge to want more.

He slid out his fingers, squirted more of the thick sunscreen on her willing anus, and pressed his slick tip against her. She understood his intention and pushed back a little, then harder until she let out a sharp moan when his tip popped inside her. She'd never experienced such heat there and took a deep breath before pushing back more. When his hips pressed against her flesh she moaned in the dirty pleasure she allowed herself to feel.

Ramon grabbed her sides and moved his hips back and forth in short, slow motions, and she moaned deeper. 'I never imagined this could feel so good.' she breathed.

He stopped for a moment to pull her upper body upwards and wrap his arms around her. 'I'm glad it does. You feel so very good around me.' he whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her back. He resumed his slow pumping inside her tight insides, and heat and deep itching engulfed her while he massaged her breasts with one hand and played with her clit and folds with the other. His groans growing more urgent in her ear fed her desires. 'I can't last.' he uttered.

Brianne pressed her behind hard against him, and his hands tighter against her with her own, moaning 'Yes, yes!'. His deep groan and hard thrust inside her pushed her over the edge with him, and she uttered her own guttural groan of pure pleasure.

Ramon kept kissing her neck and gently caressed her until he slid out of her. They walked lazily to the sea again to wash each other again, and snuggled up for a satisfied nap when they returned.

The late afternoon and early evening, they filled with eating, drinking, more love making, and swimming in between. Brianne held his hand during the way back on the boat and basked in the heat enveloping her.

She waited outside of the boat rental when she heard her name. "Oh shit." she thought when she saw Milly and Cathy approaching her. She had completely forgotten they returned in the evening as well.

'Where've you been?' asked Milly and leaned closer when suspicion filled her. 'What have you been up to with that man?'

Brianne smiled a little. 'We just had a little fun on the beach by ourselves.'

Catchy chuckled. 'I never thought you'd go for a fling.'

Milly frowned at her. 'There's nothing wrong with that when you haven't found someone serious yet.'

Doubt hit Brianne in the back of her mind. Her chest tightened at the thought the romance was over now. All that time, she felt as if it would last forever, but neither he nor herself said anything about continuing. It would hurt to let go if he had no further interest. "No!" she thought. "This was a wonderful day and that won't change, whether there's an us or not. He still gave me something positive and I will hold on to that."

Cathy chuckled again. 'It would've been better to have come with us, I finally hooked up with Roberts. He has a big house and nice car, and he's surely to be promoted to a higher position at management.'

Milly laid her hand on Brianne's shoulder. 'Don't listen to her. I'm sure you'll find a man that's good for you.' Her eyes turned to Ramon approaching them while talking on the phone. 'Oh, there he is.'

'..about the island, sold.' he said and slung his bag over his shoulder. He smiled softly at Brianne and gazed deep into her eyes as he took her hand. She could no longer blame the wooziness washing over her to wine or the heat of the sun. 'You were right, I found a reason to buy it by coming here.' he continued and kissed her fingers. 'I'll talk to you later.'

The women looked dumbfounded at him while he tucked away the phone. He squeezed Brianne's hand softly. 'I have to go abroad for a few days tomorrow, will you stay with me tonight at the beach house I rented, and see me again when I return?'

She could only nod slowly while her heart raced, and smiled with utter happiness from deep within her heart while they walked away along the festively lit dock, hand in hand.

12