Sunny's Slutty Hills

Story Info
A big titted, Black girl is a hit at the comic book shop.
4.1k words
4.41
22.8k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 2008 and Sunny was counting down the hours until her shift ended. A few months ago, the 22-year-old had moved into her grandmother's home.

This has been a big change for Sunny, who had left the big city for small town life with her grandmother.

In the months since she'd started her new life, she had gone from a virginal nerd to someone who had experienced several sessions of rough, non-consensual sex.

Sunny had lived most of her life as a chubby, mixed-race nerd who preferred to wear baggy clothes and leave her curly hair in a mop around her face.

Her mother was a white and her father had been Black. Sunny was fortunate enough to have inherited the best combination of her parent's genes.

Anyone who spared her more than a passing glance, would notice her cute round face and the impression of her thick thighs, E-cup breasts, and huge booty that she kept concealed under her clothing.

Sunny had managed to find a job at a local hobby store which specialized in selling video games, board games and comic books.

Sunny's inner nerd was on cloud 9 at scoring this dream job, the only downsides were that the job involved more customer interaction than she was comfortable with, and the pay was terrible.

Between helping her grandmother pay the bills, paying off her own debt from back in the city, and saving up for a new place in Toronto, she was barely making her goals.

Her manager, Chuck was a nice enough guy. He was a pudgy middle-aged man with a crop of thinning ginger hair and a beard to match.

Overall, he was laid back with his employees, although sometimes he did leer a bit too much at the female customers and paid too much extra attention to the female staff.

Sunny didn't mind though, as he was an understanding manager and seemed to have the best interest of the employees at heart.

Amanda was another employee, a tall and lean, 30-something-year-old woman whose dark hair and pale skin made her look like an adult version of Wednesday Addams. She would have been the ultimate goth girlfriend at one point, but these days she was focused on her life with her husband and young son. She mostly just did her job and clocked out, not socializing much with the others.

The last employee was Robbie. He was only 18, and still very shy. He wore his greasy blond hair tied back from his face which was marked by angry, red, acne bumps. He was passionate about his job and hung off every word Chuck said as though it was gospel.

The store was hosting an after-hours event for the launch of the new Silent Hill game.

Sunny had rung out the last customer while Chuck and Robbie bustled about the store setting up a display table with copies of the game, alongside posters and other merch.

Sunny had gone around back to get her bag and head home when Chuck hurried though the doors calling out to Sunny.

"Seems we have a bit of a problem" Chuck said, his voice full of concern.

"What's wrong?" Sunny replied, looking forlornly at the door, hoping that this wouldn't take too long.

"Amanda can't make it tonight, something about her baby coming down with a fever. Can you stay for a few more hours?" Chuck asked.

"Yeah, for sure. I hope the little guy is alright, poor Amanda." Sunny replied, instantly feeling pity for the mother and sick child.

"What are we going to do with the nurse costume?" Sunny continued, remembering that it was an 18+ event that was in in with the game's age rating.

As part of the promotion, Chuck had gotten the idea to have Amanda at the event dressed as a faceless nurse.

For Chuck's part it was mostly a chance for him to see his goth MILF employee in sexy nurse cosplay, but now that his main plan had fallen through, he'd have to settle for Sunny.

Sunny was a fair bit heavier than Amanda, but also much shorter at 5'1" to Amanda's 5'8". He was hoping the height difference would even things out.

"I was hoping you could fill the role of the nurse tonight?" Chuck asked, looking at Sunny with pleading eyes.

"Wha-? But there's no way Amanda and I are the same size." Sunny responded, confused.

"Maybe not, but the dress fit Amanda a bit loose anyways, so I'm sure it will be alright." He said, pushing the bag with the costume into Sunny's hands. "Give it a try. I'll pay you double for your troubles." And with that he left her to get changed.

Sunny pulled out the dress, alarmed by how short it was. Despite the different statures of the two women, the dress managed to just fit.

Unfortunately for Sunny, the already short skirt was made even shorter due to the generous curves of her hips and backside.

The skirt that would have given Amanda a decent amount of coverage, hit Sunny just at her upper thigh.

The low collared neckline left much of her generous cleavage exposed, and her bra cups and front strap were visible.

As a solution Sunny found some double-sided tape at the bottom of the costume bag and sent a silent thank you to Amanda for anticipating how low cut the dress was.

Sunny removed the dress once more before ditching her bra, re-dressing and using the tightness of the dress and some cleverly placed take to keep the corners of the neckline over her nipples.

Once she was sure the tape would hold, she donned the pair of blood-stained heels she found in the bag. They were slightly too big for her, but she found that if she sook small, careful steps she could move around without breaking her neck.

She called out to let Chuck know that she was ready for the next part of the costume.

Chuck returned to see Sunny standing awkwardly by the desk.

Her tits had always looked big under the baggy blouses she wore, but in the nurse dress, they looked bigger than he could have imagined, her fun-bags were threatening to burst out of the front of that dress at any moment.

Trying his best to maintain his composure he picked up the mask and carefully affixed it on the girl's face, using some clips at the top to hold it to her hair; he then wrapped a few more strips of gauze at the bridge of her nose, forehead, and chin to keep the mask in place.

The mask covered her eyes leaving her vision obscured save for what little she could make out between the slits in the bandages.

As a final touch Chuck placed the nurse's cap on her head. Stepping back and taking a moment to admire his handywork.

Sunny looked better than he could have ever imagined, who knew his little employee was hiding a BBW porn body underneath her all those clothes she wore.

Things were falling into place better than he could have hoped. He led Sunny out to the front of the store. The party had officially started.

About an hour later Sunny found herself sanding behind the display table, greeting customers.

Chuck had set up and video camera to record the event and Robbie was working the cash register.

When the event had started a few eager customers had rushed in making a beeline for their copy of the game, only to stop short at the sight of the scantily clad nurse behind the booth.

A few people had pulled out their phones and cameras and snapping pictures of the buxom nurse.

It was at that point an older woman young man had asked to have their picture taken with the faceless nurse.

The woman handed Chuck her camera and the two came up to stand on either side of Sunny, the young man holding up his new game high and smiling brightly for the photo.

Chuck snapped a few pictures before handing the camera back to the woman.

"Nice tits" The man mumbled to Sunny, before his mother hastily grabbed his hand and ushered him towards the cash register.

After this more customers wanted pictures with Sunny, the first few kept a respectful distance until one older gentleman decided to place his hand on Sunny's bottom.

While Chuck was fiddling around with the camera settings, she felt the old man's clammy hand snake under her skirt.

He gave her bum a firm squeeze before pinching her cheek hard. Not wanting to make a scene, Sunny did her best to ignore what was happening.

Once Chuck was done taking the photo, the old man grabbed his camera and wondered off further into the store.

The next up were a pair of young men, who looked fresh out of highschool.

Before Chuck could take the photo, the boy on her left stuck his hand up her skirt right between her thighs, brushing roughly along her panty covered pussy.

Sunny jerked in surprise at the suddenness of his actions, almost falling over.

In her jostling the tape holding the collar of her dress in place came unstuck, freeing her breasts.

Sunny was just thankful that she had managed to stay upright and didn't notice that her naked breasts were now completely visible for all to see.

Everyone else noticed however and drew in more tightly to get a better view of the topless big-titted nurse in the middle of the room.

Chuck stared in shock as Sunny's full, e-cup, tits hung out for all to see.

He was thanking his lucky stars that the event was 18+ and mostly men as he had promoted the event on the promise of seeing a sexy faceless nurse in real life.

While posing for a photo with the next customer the man pulled Sunny against him and flung his arm over her shoulder.

This was the perfect angle for him to grab her exposed breast. He cupped the soft warm flesh in his hand, squeezing hard.

Sunny shrieked in surprise at the contact with her bare chest.

She tried to pull away and instead fell over, crashing into the booth, next to her and scattering CDs, posters and t-shirts.

Embarrassed, she tried to push herself up, but her heels were shaky that she couldn't steady herself enough to stand up straight.

When he saw Sunny go down, Chuck was in awe at the sight of her bent over the table. Her exposed breasts pressed against the flat surface of the booth while her short skirt had ridden up her curvy hips to expose her panty covered ass.

He checked to make sure that the cameras were still recording before going to check if Sunny was okay.

He saw her struggling to get up and put a hand on her back telling her to stay still while he handled the situation.

"Okay folks, time to pack it in." he said, turning to face the customers. "I think our nurse needs a little time." Chuck said, hoping his stern managers voice would send a message.

"What she needs is a little of my cock up her fat ass." Came a reply from one of the men towards the back of the room.

The crowed chuckled and began to add their own lude comments. Asking to see the rest of the show and commenting on the size of her tits and ass.

"Hey, watch your language!" Chuck yelled, doing his best to appear concerned.

"I bet her pussy is as fat as that ass. I'll give you $20 to let us see!" one man shouted out.

"I'll give you $40 to fuck those big ol' titties of hers" another man offered.

By now all of the men were yelling out what they wanted to do to Sunny and how much they would pay for it. The few women that were left in the room, left in disgust.

Sunny felt her stomach turn at the conversation taking place around her. Instead of helping her, these men were talking about her like she was a piece of meat.

Chuck's head was swimming with dollar signs. The thought of making so much money in one night, that and the chance to see Sunny in action, were too much for him to pass up.

"Deal." Chuck replied, before stepping aside and motioning to the first man who had offered the $20.

Robbie had made his was from behind the register, worried about Sunny. He tried to get Chuck's attention, but his manager's eyes were firmly glued to the depraved scene.

He tapped Chuck on the shoulder and his manager turned to him.

"Oh, Robbie, make yourself useful and take the cash from these gentlemen" Chuck waved to the crowd behind them.

Despite his misgivings Robbie, gave in and began collecting cash from the eager group.

"Don't look so worried Robbie. Sunny hasn't said no to any of this had she? She's loving it, the quiet ones are always the biggest freaks, trust me." He chuckled before turning his attention back to the booth.

Sunny was in a dilemma, she hated being so exposed, but deep down the thought of so many hands on her body was starting to make her a feel little excited.

The first man came up behind her. Groping her panty-clad ass. He rubbed his bulge against her protruding rump as hefting and groping each supple cheek. He spanked the prone nurses bottom, relishing the rippling flesh and her rending moans.

Eventually he unzipped his pants spraying his seed over Sunny's backside.

The next man approached; it was the older man from earlier who had pinched her bottom. He was glad he had stuck around.

He grabbed her panties and pulled them down her thighs, exposing her big, brown, naked ass to the group of excited men.

Sunny heard another chorus of beeps and clicks at her exposure. Her face grow hot with humiliation at the thought of so many people seeing her most intimate parts.

She was once again faced with the shame she had experienced a few weeks ago when a taxi driver had tricked her into exposing her pussy and asshole to him while he photographed her before he brutally fucked her in the back of his cab.

Her pussy gushed at the memory.

The old man groping her young bottom, didn't hold back. He parted the young woman's ass cheeks to get a better view of her dripping pink pussy and tight rosebud.

He took his cock out, rubbing up and down her slit, enjoying the wet, warm feeling before slowly inserting himself into her juicy cunt.

Chuck couldn't take his eyes off the sight of his young employees being split by a man twice her age. The old man went in and out slowly before building up a steady rhythm.

Sunny's ass wobbled with each thrust into her upturned pussy.

The old man reached over so that he could slip his hands under her heavy tits, pinching her big nipples as he rammed into her from behind.

Sunny cried out as the stranger fucked her furiously. In and out, calling her a "good little slut" until he came. He spasmed hardm spattering her young, defenseless cunt with cum.

Sunny was panting in exhaustion, and tried once more to push herself up, but two men approached her and pulled her to the floor.

She struggled against their grip, but she was no match for their strength.

One of the men straddled her waist, pushing his penis between her exposed tits.

Her massive mounds completely enveloping him.

The second man knelt in front of her splayed legs and inserted his thick cock into her cum slick pussy.

Despite the roughness of the old man, she was still tight, her pink hole gripping him like a vise.

He felt a sudden shift as the big assed nurse start pushing back against, him, grinding her ass against his pelvis.

The feel of her fucking him back was too much for the old man and before long, and added his own load to her gooey insides, before being immediately replace by yet another stranger.

Shortly after that the man on top of her ejaculated, spraying across her tits and some hitting her through the eye slit in her bandages.

As the man got up, another took his place, humping between her slick breasts as if his life depended on it.

The men left in the store continued to use Sunny well into the night while she grunted and moaned.

She was slapped, groped and fucked while the men moved her from the floor to the table, and even the counter at one point.

They had her sit on top of them, grinding up and down on their dicks, making her big ass wobble and clap for the crowd.

Other times she was bent over the counter so that they could slap her rear while they slammed into her from behind.

Eventually the last man exited the store, leaving Sunny in a cum covered heap.

During the ordeal she had lost her hat and heels, but the mask had managed to stay mostly in place throughout her ordeal.

Her dress was rolled up around her waist, leaving her stretched out, dripping pussy on full display. Her oversized tits spilled out of the front of her dress, leaving her dark nipples pointing at the ceiling.

Chuck had never been harder in his life.

He and Robbie helped Sunny to her feet and took her to the back room to get cleaned up.

"We made a fortune tonight, Robbie!" Chuck grinned as he counted out the money Robbie had collected. "Between game and our booth babe, this night went better than I could have ever dreamed."

Robbie, looked away, still uneasy by what had happened.

"Don't worry about Sunny, the bitch was really getting into it. What did I tell you about the quiet ones?." Chuck admonished "make yourself useful and get the mop."

Chuck went round back to check on Sunny. She was just coming out of the washroom, still nude, but had managed to wipe off most of the cum that had coated her body.

She blushed at the sight of Chuck and raised one hand to cover her bare breasts, her small hands hiding nothing from his gaze, while the other went to her crotch.

Chuck just laughed. It never amazed him how women could be such sluts one minute, then try to act innocent the next.

He walked over to Sunny, grabbed her arm, and bend her over the desk.

"I'm tired." She said wearily, but bent over all the same.

"Don't worry, I'll be quick" He whispered into her ear as he unzipped his pants.

Sunny really was tired, but she was enjoying the pleasant tingling feeling that had built between her legs during the course of her ordeal.

She opened her legs wide and let her manager sink himself deep into her used cunt.

Chuck thrust into his young employee, enjoying the velvety feel of her overworked fuckhole.

After a few minutes he withdrew and took aim at a different hole.

"Gah!" Sunny wailed as she felt his tip breach her virgin asshole. In all the abuse she had taken that night no one had done more then stick a finger or two in there.

Chuck's prick was less than average, but it felt like a baseball bat as he worked himself past her tiny sphincter.

Sunny cried out as Chuck withdrew, admiring the sight of his penis emerging slowly from her back hole. He paused for a moment before pushing into the ravaged girl in one swift motion.

From there he picked up the pace, sawing in and out of Sunny while she wailed and panted.

Robbie ran in from the front and stopped short at the sight of Sunny's big brown ass rippling as Chuck pounded into her, red faced and sweating.

"Fuck that feels good" Chuck roared out "how does that feel, whore?". He asked, as he smacked her bottom, hard.

"Intense!" Sunny ground out, "I can feel you stretching my tiny asshole!".

She gave a long low moan and came hard.

As she came, her ass clenched even tighter around his dick, sending him over the edge. He let loose into Sunny's rear end, her hole milking every drop of his semen.

He withdrew, giving Sunny a sharp slap on the rump before retreating.

"If I knew you were such a good fuck, I would have had you bent over this desk months ago." Chuck said, smiling as he zipped up his pants. "You want to have a go Robbie? You did such a good job tonight, consider this your bonus".

Any guilt Robbie had until that point had evaporated at the sight of her shuddering orgasm while taking Chuck's dick up her anus.

Robbie was still a virgin, and this was his first chance to get inside of a real woman. There was no way he was going to pass this up.

He approached Sunny, rubbing his hands over her soft, round, ass cheeks.

When she still didn't move or object in any way unzipped his pants and pressing into her cum-logged anus.

He pushed himself all the way inside of Sunny's slick, velvet asshole. The feeling was good, too good, better than any of the fantasies he'd had about anal sex.

"Fuck me harder!" Sunny moaned, "I need to cum again Robbie, please make me cum!".

At her words Robbie did his best to hold back, but he only managed one more pump before he emptied his balls deep into her bowels.

12