Sunny's Slutty Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that the two men left to finish closing the store.

Exhausted and embarrassed, she dressed quickly and left the store through the back entrance.

A part of her was disappointed on not getting another orgasm, but mostly she happy to finally put this night behind her.

Epilogue:

A week later Sunny found herself bent over the front counter at the store. It had been a slow night, and Sunny prayed a customer didn't walk in just then.

Her tank top was pulled up over her tits which swayed heavily on her chest, free of the confines of her bra.

Her pleather skirt was bunched around her waist and her black thong was pulled to one side allowing Chuck access to plunge the depths of her tight anal ring.

"Ooo Chuck, please fuck my ass harder." She begged, rubbing her aching pussy through the front of her thong.

Chuck obliged and pounded harder into the girl's poor stretched out anus.

The day after the Silent Hill event, Sunny had tried to quit her job, but instead Chuck had given her an ultimatum.

"I made tapes of last night events, you leave, and I'll pass those around for everyone in town to see. If you stay, I've got a business proposition". Chuck had told her, sliding a contract over for her to sign.

The deal was that Chuck would keep the video to himself and in exchange Sunny would stay on as an employee. For a hefty pay raise, all she would need to do was service him and some VIP customers from time to time.

Sunny's ass would be off limits to customers. A treat Chuck reserved just for himself.

Sunny had agreed, she needed the money bad, and she didn't want the video leaked, this was a golden opportunity.

Unknown to Sunny Chuck had made copies of the sex show anyways and sold them on the side, titling the video 'Slutty Hill'. The first VIP customers where the men who had been the event and had come back to ask about the young whore he'd booked.

The videos sold like hotcakes and brought in new customers who visited often to dump their loads in and on the chubby salesgirl.

Part of Sunny's new uniform meant wearing skirts, which made it easy for Chuck to come up behind her when there were no customers around, pull up her skirt and insert himself into her tight pussy or even tighter asshole.

Presently, Chuck halted his anal assault and pulled out of Sunny completely. He came to stand in front of her, pushing his hard, slime coated cock into her mouth.

Her face scrunched at the bitter taste of her own ass. Still, she sucked dutifully, dreaming of the day she would save up enough to move away.

That day couldn't come soon enough, Sunny thought, and kept sucking.

12