Sunnyside Rest Home Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Leila groped in cinema by the sunny side three.
1.8k words
4.48
18.2k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers

There is some reluctance and forced in this story. I don't condone it. Its just a story.

Leila and Jake argued as they drove towards the cinema. They had been married six years, Leila was 31 and Jake was 28. They had two young children and their lives were stuck in a rut. Leila suggested a date night once a month. Taking it in turns to choose what they did. It was Jakes turn to choose and he wanted to and watch the latest Marvel film. Leila didn't fancy it, but Jake didn't fancy salsa dancing, Leila's choice last time.

They arrived at the cinema. Leila stepped out the car shaking her long blonde hair, wearing a full length dress that was held up by her boobs, it split from the thigh to hem and cowboy boots. Leila's boobs were bigger now and more sensitive due to breast-feeding their new born. Going from 36b to 36d.

Jake queued for the tickets, Leila observed three older men ogling her body especially her breasts. She felt creeped out by them. She observed one of them, a plump guy with grey hair and beard gesture to the ticket man, pointing her out to the him.

"we've won a prize, we got tickets for the really posh seats at the back.!" Jake said excitedly.

Perhaps that's what the old guy was pointing at. They made there way to the posh seats.

"Their is your seat sir."

"There is some mistake, there is only seat."

"The seat his for you sir. Madam can sit in these seats here."

The usher pointed to four padded leather seats on their own, set back slightly behind her husbands.

"Those look comfortable to dear."

"Okay Jake it's your night you have the comfy seat."

"Thanks love."

The usher pointed to the second seat along.

"That's your seat madam."

"Oh okay."

Leila was confused why she had to have the second seat.

The movie starts, the cinema goes dark. It takes Leila a moment for her eyes to come accustomed to the dark. She just about makes out three men heading towards her seat.

"Hi sweetheart those are our three seats."

"Okay sorry."

She couldn't be sure but she thinks it was the older men from the foyer. The movie begins, Leila feels something brushing down the outside of both legs, a hand grips her right knee gently squeezing it. The other hand pulls at the split in her dress. She quickly grips her dress to stop it being pulled open. She feels a hand forcibly pull her hand away.

"stop no please." She shouts but the movie drowns it out.

She suddenly feels a breeze round her legs, she puts her hand down to look, the split on her dress is being pulled aside again. A touch of a hand on hers startles her as she fights in vain to close up her dress. The hand pushes her hand away, it's squeezes her left thigh. Then she feels a hand on her right leg, both of her hot toned thighs are being squeezed. She feels the hand disturb her knickers, a finger stroking the gap between her leg and pussy. The man on her right strokes her stomach. She tries to push them away but can't fight it. The man's hand moves her knickers aside as he runs one finger over her clit. The other guy is pulling down her dress exposing her aching massive breasts. She still struggling but her body is starting to enjoy it.

The man on the right starts running his wet tongue over her nipple, driving her crazy, The man on her left is pumping her pussy with three fingers. She gives in to pleasure and pulls his head to hers and kisses him hard and wet.

"You like that don't you slut." The man whispers in her ear.

" please my husband is just there."

The man on the right starts sucking her tit so hard, she puts the man on her left on her other tit. Leila wants too scream with pleasure but can't. If her husband sees her now he would wonder how it got this far. Leila feels something brush her feet. Her head flips with pleasure as the third man is on floor his tongue pleasuring her wet pussy, He peels her knickers down over her cowboy boots. The two men are kissing her, their three tongues colliding together. They rub and pinch her nipples.

"OH MY GOD." She whispers as the third man's tongue goes deep inside her. She puts two hands on his head.

"Yes lick my pussy."

Leila body as given in to these three older men. The men to her sides both guide her hands to their cocks. She starts wanking them. The third moves up to her, he kisses her.

"Do you want me to fuck you." The third man whispers.

"Yes fuck me." she whispers.

The third man pulls her arse to the end of seat and slips his cock into soaking wet pussy. Her head falls on his shoulder.

"Oh my god, fuck me."

The man thrust his penis in and out. The seat slightly banging. Leila still wanking the other men. Their cocks felt so big in her hand.

The third man grabs her head.

"Do you like that, my thick cock in you.

"Oh yes your so big. Fuck me cum in me."

She lets go the men's cocks and hugs the third man. The two other men kiss her back and neck. Leila feels a surge through body as she cums.

"Yes you've just cum you hot slut. My turn now you dirty bitch."

The man delivers a load of spunk inside her. Sparking an eruption in the body. The third man stumbles back to his seat. The man to her right fumbles on to floor he places her legs round him and fucks her. "Oh yes my slut take my cock."

She looks at her husband, he watches the screen, unaware his wife is being serviced by three old men, a few feet away from him.

The man continues to fuck her. He grabs her head pulls it down to his mouth. They kiss. " I'm coming bitch take it, she shoots up her. She falls back in her seat. He sits back down in his seat. The final man on her right, gets down on the floor, he is a fatter man, her legs spread wide open to fit him in. His cock feels huge as he enters her. Her hands grip his back. The pleasure is getting too much for Leila, she wants to scream out, as her vagina grips his cock.

Then the audience cheer and applaud at a good bit in the film. This is her chance.

"YES! YES! YES! WOOO FUCKING! HOOO!" She shouts as the old fat guy violates her pussy.

The fat old guy lasts longer than the other two. Leila grips him, her head draped on his shoulder, her nails go through his shirt she is gripping so tight. She can't much more this guys cock his given joy like she's never known.

"Fucking!, hell, your so fucking big." She screams in his ear. The man finally shoots inside her mixing with the all other men's semen. The old men just get up and leave. Leila slumped back in her seat dazed and confused, her dress still open, her tits still hanging out and semen dripping from her wet and battered pussy. 'What the fuck just happened." She thought.

The credits start rolling in the film and the cinema lights start getting brighter. Leila tits are still out of her dress, the cum of the three men still filled her pussy. She quickly adjusts her dress placing her aching breasts inside. She can't find her knickers on the floor. The men's cum know running down the inside of her thigh.

"Did you enjoy the film honey. Sounded like you did. Heard you cheer when he defeated the bad guy."

"Yes Jake it was awesome."

"You were moving around in your seat a lot."

"Yeah couldn't get comfortable."

They stayed for the post credit, Leila's legs were still weak, her head spinning from the violation of her pussy.

Leila and Jake entered the foyer, "I need the toilet Jake."

Leila cleaned the cum from herself and left for the foyer. As she went to find Jake, she heard a voice.

"Excuse madam are these yours." The usher said handing her knickers to her.

"Oh thanks. What the hell happened." Leila said embarrassed.

"head still spinning is it. Those old guys pay myself and my friend on tickets $100 a week. To set it up."

"Set what up?"

"Every Tuesday, they wait in the foyer, they are from sunnyside rest home, they spot their victim, gives us the nod and we set up the winning ticket scam. Leaving the woman exposed."

"Does it work every time?"

"About 50%, sometimes the woman takes the prize or when they start groping the woman might move."

"They got lucky with me, a new mom who hasn't had sex for six months."

"They were very lucky, but seen them hotter and younger women than yourself, no disrespect. None with tits like yours though."

Leila left to tried find her husband. She found him talking to the three old men. She was impressed with how good they looked, she was even a tiny bit flattered they chose her.

"Hi honey these men told me, they took care of you in the film."

"Oh yeah they did good."

"Thanks fellas for taking care of her."

"Yeah thanks fellas."

"I was thinking I might come and watch that new chick flick next Tuesday."

"You will have come on your own, ill watch the kids."

"That's okay dear I'm sure I'll find somebody to sit with me." Staring at the old men as she said it.

Her husband turned and left.

"See you Tuesday boys."

"If we choose you." The little fat one replied.

Their arrogance made Leila admire them more.

As Leila went to leave, a beautiful 18 year old blonde in a short skirt and leavers 21 hoodie on and white plimsolls walked past.

"Why do I have to watch this bloody marvel film I will be bored." The blonde said to her boyfriend.

"I think you might have your next victim there boys. Do you think you can get up again."

"Oh yes." Showing Leila a pack of blue pills. They start gesturing to the ticket guy.

The blonde looks back and delivers a gorgeous smile to the four of them.

"Good luck boys." Leila says as she leaves.

All the way back to home in the car, all Leila can think those three old guys servicing that blonde girl.

bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers