Wife Models for 4 Old Men Ch. 01

Story Info
Claire is blackmailed into modelling for 4 old men.
6.4k words
4.57
125.3k
232

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers

Housewife is reluctant model for four old men

Claire is 43 years old and would fall into the term "MILF". She looked after herself and had a good figure, not a skinny Minnie but nice curves and ample breasts but not too big that anyone would question if they were real. Along with her long legs and long brown hair she got her fair share of wolf whistles and guys chatting her up when she was out. She has been married Mark who is 2 years her senior for the last 19 years and aside from his working away considered herself to have a strong marriage.

Mark worked on offshore oil platforms as a safety inspector and would see him away from home for up to 8 weeks a time and away for another 3 weeks. The money was good so allowed Clair to just work part time and then busied herself with catch ups and shopping. They lived on a new housing estate and Claire took a lot of pride in her home and apart from the lecherous old man Barry across from them enjoyed being neighbourly.

She had put Barry in his late fifties or early sixties and must be about 15 stone, bald and although she never got too close whenever possible would smell his BO. He always gave her a sick feeling with his "hello love" greeting and knew he was checking her body out, sometimes blatantly staring at her cleavage. She had made a note of the taxi firm he worked for and made sure she never used them, feeling sorry for anyone who did.

Claire woke up on that Sunday morning when her world was about to be turned upside down. She had a bad hangover having been out with her friends the night before, and only sketchy memory of what they had drunk and got up to.

After a cup of tea and slice of toast she could just about face her phone and looked at her pictures from the night before. In general, they were all just her and the girls having fun and taking stupid selfies, although towards the end of the night there seemed to be more with some guys she had never seen before.

She was about call her best friend Connie when the door bell rang. Dressed in grey joggers and a t shirt and quickly checked herself in the mirror before answering the door wishing she hadn't. As she opened the door she felt herself pull back at the sight of Barry from across the street, looking very smug and even more lecherous if that was even possible.

"Hello Love you got a minute?" Barry asked checking out her tits as he did.

"Not really Barry I've got a few jobs to sort," Claire replied folding her arms to cover up anything that he could see.

"Okay Love but thought you might want to check out some pictures I took last night in town, but not to worry I can come back when your Mark gets back and share them then," Barry said with a grin and smarmy look she didn't like one bit.

She felt her stomach churning as she watched Barry walk off whistling to himself. What the fuck was that all about she thought as she closed the door. She had a feeling of dread and anxiety as his words ran around in her head. Pictures he took? Felt like too much of a coincidence she was in town drunk with her friends and then Barry turns up talking about pictures.

She spent the next couple of hours recovering and texting her friends trying to work out what the hell she had got up to. She could recall flirting with a guy and remembered he was very touchy feely with her but she had woken up in her own bed. Her best friend Connie told her she thought she had seen Claire kissing him at one point but was so drunk couldn't be sure which made Claire feel a mixture of guilt and anxiety.

For the rest of the day Claire felt more and more anxious, the hangover had lifted but she still felt sick to her stomach and knew the only way to get over this was to go see Barry and see what he was talking about. It might actually be something benign and not related to her escapades with another guy. Just saying that to herself brough back her guilt trip, She loved Mark dearly and would never want to lose him over something stupid like flirting.

She lasted until 7pm and couldn't bare it any longer and headed across to Barry's. She had made sure she wasn't showing any leg or cleavage picking out simple jeans and a loose jumper. She was grateful it was dark, as didn't fancy answering questions as to why she was knocking on Barry's door. Feeling sick inside she gently knocked on his door and was surprised how quickly he answered.

"Hello Love, changed your mind have you?" he said standing back for her to come inside.

"Yes Barry all sounds very cryptic," She replied stepping inside and trying to keep her cool.

There was a faint smell of BO but not as bad as she had imagined it would be. Barry told her to come through to the lounge and told her to sit down make herself comfortable while he got his camera. Just the mention of a camera filled her with dread, as she chose a chair to sit in to avoid having to sit next to him.

Barry was a couple of minutes and when he returned Claire was surprised to see the camera being quite large and looked expensive and as he proceeded to take a memory card from the camera and plug it into a lap top. He then plugged a lead from his TV into the lap top and turned on the screen which showed a blank screen.

Claire sat there unable to speak while he tapped keys on the lap top, watching the screen with dread. She was still clinging onto the hope this was all about nothing but deep down knew there was more to this. As she stared at the screen any hopes she had of this being something trivial were shattered and the first image appeared on the screen.

There as clear as day was Claire sat on what looked like a beer garden table with her legs wrapped around a guy and her head on his shoulder almost looking right at the camera with the guys back only in view. From the picture two things were clear that it wasn't Mark and it was definitely Claire.

Barry didn't say a word at this point and instead continued to click and show the next picture. This one showed them kissing with the guys hands pushing up Claire's skirt. As Barry clicked through the next few photo's Claire's head dropped in shame and guilt.

"And this one is my favourite" Barry said sitting back on the sofa looking at the screen.

There was Claire with her skirt pushed up and the guys hand clearly inside her knickers. Oh Christ what has she done? Her shame and guilt quickly turned to anger as she looked at Barry for the first time.

"What the fuck are you, some kind of stalker? Who the fuck takes pictures of their neighbours while they are out?" Claire said feeling the rage boiling inside.

"And what kind of married lady cavorts around like that?" Was the sharp reply from Barry.

Claire dropped her head again knowing the bigger issue was her behaviour not the fact this creepy man had filmed her.

Claire started to sob and pleaded "Please don't show these to Mark. I love him and it would break us".

Barry smiled to himself knowing he had her just where he wanted, "Relax Claire I have no intention of showing Mark so long as you can help me out a little"

"What do you need me to do exactly?" She said looking up feeling some hope.

Barry took looked at his sexy neighbour and knew he had to play this carefully or things might not go as he wanted, "A little bit of modelling for my camera club. Me and a few friends share an interest in photography and need a woman to model for us for some tasteful but provocative shots"

Claire looked stunned, "what like a page 3 girl or something, no fucking chance"

Barry made sure he kept his voice calm and assuring, "Gosh no Claire, just some tasteful photos for us to practice and only for private use so nothing would ever be shared in public"

"Im really not sure Barry and how many friends in this club anyway," she asked starting to think this might not be as bad as she feared.

"There is only three and myself, all really nice guys who like me have a passion for photography," Barry replied realising she was thinking about doing this.

"And if I do this you will destroy the pictures of me on your camera?" She asked realising this might be the only way out of this. And what harm could it do? Just a few guys taking a few pics of her.

"Absolutely, as soon as the session done you can watch me delete the pictures and nothing will ever be said to Mark," Barry said already getting a stirring down below.

Claire reluctantly agreed and they set out the ground rules. The photos would be tasteful, she would get to stay fully clothed and nothing would be published. Barry quickly agreed knowing this was only the start and would soon have her where he wanted.

Claire hardly slept that night from both guilt at her actions and the pending dread at having to pose for Barry and his mates. She just hoped they weren't as sleazy as him. She knew this was going to be a long week having agreed to being their model the following Saturday. Barry said he would be in touch later in the week to confirm details, another reason for him to call across which she really didn't want. She just wanted to get this done and then forget all about it, she might even suggest moving to Mark when he came back.

As expected, the week dragged along and with the odd crying session and thought of backing out entering into Claire's head. The night before the door bell rang making Claire jump, knowing it was Barry. She answered the door and there was Barry with a big grin. Claire was dreading having to have him in her house but to her relief he just handed a piece of paper and said see you tomorrow.

Claire sat down dreading what the note might say but she thought it actually didn't sound too bad at first. She was to arrive around 7:30pm to meet the guys. The photo shot would be at Barry's house and would last a couple of hours. They will have a selection of outfits that would show up well on camera and should fit her okay. This part she didn't like and now realised why Barry had left quickly so she wouldn't have chance to question things. She told herself that if they try to get her into anything too racy, she will just say no.

Saturday came and Claire could hardly face any food which was probably a good thing as she thought she might throw up at any point. She did her make up as though she was going on a night out. She might not want to do this but if she was going to be photographed why not look nice. She picked out a pair of jeans and smart casual top, one that didn't show off her tits although she suspected their outfits were likely to do that. Again she was glad for the cover of darkness as she walked across to Barry's and knocked on the door.

Barry opened the door, "Wow Claire you look beautiful, come in please".

Claire walked in after thanking him for the compliment and walked through to the lounge. She felt like turning around immediately as she entered the room with three older men all staring at her with big grins on their faces. They looked to be between 50 and 65 to her, 2 of them a similar build and look as Barry and the younger looking one a skinny man. Barry introduced each of them as Derrick, he looked to be the oldest and could almost be Barry's twin. Andy who was the youngest who Claire put at early fifties and large build although not as fat as Derrick and Barry. Finally Jim who reminded Claire of a train spotter, very geeky looking skinny and tall with a terrible comb over.

"You have outdone yourself with this one Barry," Derrick said standing up and shaking Claire's hand.

Claire did wonder what he meant by this one, but just wanted to get this over with. After shaking hands with each of them, all of which felt clammy she looked around the room not sure what to do next. The room was quite large with a large sofa and two big arm chairs and a table in the middle of the room. A large white screen had been erected in front of the fireplace with a few lights positioned towards it which she guessed is where she would have to pose. Part of her was relieved as she had worried about it being in the bedroom.

"Can I get you a drink?" asked Andy.

She was about to decline but thought she is going to need some Dutch courage so accepted. Andy returned with a large glass of wine of which she took a big gulp. They spent the next 20 minutes generally chatting and asking Claire about herself and explaining how long their camera club had been going. Jim topped up her glass and she downed it quickly feeling the drink relaxing her a bit. She was starting to feel a bit more comfortable now and thought this might not be so bad.

Barry watched as she chatted to the guys and gave Andy the nod to top her up again. This would be great if they can loosen her up a bit before they start the photo shoot. After she was on her third top up and held her hand over the glass to indicate she had better not, Barry said they should get on with the shoot so Claire can get back before it gets too late.

Barry showed Claire to the spare bedroom at the top of the stairs and explained that there were four outfits they would like her to wear starting from left to right, and they would see her downstairs once she was ready. She closed the door behind him and took a deep breath along with another gulp of wine and looked at the outfits. The first one looked to be a simple black dress and didn't look too short. As she picked it up underneath was a black matching underwear set. She hadn't realised this was part of the deal and thought about calling Barry to see what the hell he was up to. She checked the other outfits and all had matching underwear of different types.

She sat on the bed and had a little weep, how had it come to this? She thought about sneaking out and just telling Mark but that felt worse than doing this. She resigned herself to her fate and decided to just get through this as quickly as possible and started to undress nervously looking around to see if anyone was watching.

Claire stripped down again looking around as she slipped off her jeans and pulled down her knickers, standing there naked looking at the dress. She took a deep breath and finished the wine and then pulled on the matching underwear. The briefs weren't actually to bad, they fitted well and were a black lace pattern, quite skimpy but nothing too obscene although she still thought what does it matter because there is no way I will be showing these off. She told herself it must be in case anything shows through on the photo's.

The bra was the same black lacy pattern, and she wasn't surprised Barry had guessed her cup size 34 B given how many times he had checked them out. She grabbed the dress and pulled it on grateful there was no zip she might need assistance with. The dress was a stretchy material and felt like a cheap going out number. She smoothed it down and looked into the look mirror in the corner of the bedroom avoiding making eye contact with herself. It wasn't too short which was something to be thankful for with the hem coming to just above her knees, and the neckline a little low but nothing too bad. There were several pairs of shoes all high heeled and she assumed how they were lined up were according to the outfits so she selected the black ones which again didn't fit too badly.

Claire made her way downstairs and into the room where all five of them turned and checked her out making a range of comments and complimenting her on how beautiful and sexy she looked. She reeled a little at the sexy remark, not something she wanted to be to these guys. Andy appeared with a fresh glass of wine which Claire took and had another big sip. She was starting to feel the affects of the wine now which wasn't a bad thing for her.

"Right Claire you don't have to worry about a thing, we will do all the directing you just have to do as we say and look your beautiful self," said Barry guiding her to a chair they had positioned in front of the white screen.

Claire sat on the chair which looked to be a simple kitchen chair with no arms, not sure how to sit so she opted to cross her legs carefully pulling the hem of the dress down towards her knees. Derrick and Andy were positioning the lights while Barry and Jim were getting their cameras ready. Once they were happy with the lighting Derrick and Andy joined Jim and Barry grabbing their cameras.

Claire had never felt so self-conscious before, sat there with four old men getting ready to take pictures of her. Andy and Derrick were sat on the sofa which was directly opposite her, with Barry and Jim kneeling a little closer to her. They started taking the photo's and Claire wasn't sure was she was supposed to do, whether to smile, how to hold her hands and where to look. She just sat there as they clicked away.

She was grateful when Barry started to direct, "Claire sit back in the Chair a little and hold onto the bottom of the chair with both hands".

Claire did as she was told and found herself enjoying being the centre of attention.

"Can you lift your hair up Claire?" Andy asked and again Claire complied and quickly greeted with approval and nods.

Things were going actually okay and she found herself relaxing and enjoying herself. They continued to ask her to change positions and then started to feel a little uncomfortable at some of the requests.

"Claire can you uncross your legs and lean forward with your elbows on your knees looking right into the cameras?" Barry asked knowing this was the first real test.

Claire was a little hesitant but felt awkward speaking out and maybe wasn't such a stupid request. She uncrossed her legs careful as to not give anyone a cheap thrill and then leant forward resting her arms on her knees.

"Can you just open your legs a tiny bit wider and move your arms along so you are leaning further forward please Claire?" this was the first time Jim had spoken.

Again she found herself unable to refuse so let her knees open a little bit more and leant forward. She was sure they would be able to see her knickers now and conscious her cleavage was being pushed forward. They continued to click away with each of them moving around and kneeling to get different angles of her. She wanted to desperately close her knees as Jim and Derrick came closer to her and were clearly taking upskirt photo's.

Claire was relived when Barry declared a quick break. She quickly pulled her knees together and pulled down the hem of the dress. She reached for her wine and quickly finished it off with Andy offering to top it up again. The wine was definitely taking effect now and she could feel herself slurring just a little as she chatted with the guys. Barry said they may as well move onto the second outfit and Claire headed off with her wine.

"Fucking hell Baz she is a stunner, I got some right pics of her legs and tits," Derrick said flicking through the images on his camera.

"Tell me about it, got a fucking stiffy on already," Andy said grabbing his groin.

Barry was feeling very smug and couldn't wait to move onto getting her even more exposed as they discussed how they would have her posing this time.

Claire got to the bedroom feeling more relaxed and slightly tipsy now. She pulled off the dress and went to look at the next outfit. This one consisted of a simple black skirt and white blouse, bloody typical she thought to herself, the sexy secretary look. She took off her underwear and went to put on the new set. The bra wasn't very different in design to the previous one, although the cups were designed to push her tits up more. The knickers however were very different as it was basically a thong, something she didn't really wear. A thought occurred to her that after this was over she could imagine Barry sat there sniffing the underwear and she felt repulsed at the thought.

She was sure if it wasn't for the wine she would have just kept the same underwear on, but could just imagine Barry making a scene so pulled on the thong and bra. The skirt was a lot shorter this time coming halfway up her thighs and had a slit on the back which she wasn't too happy about. The blouse was tight fitting and the top three buttons were missing which she knew Barry would behind so her tits were just about on show.

ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers
12