Sunrise to Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oana, fuck me, baby. Oh, you're so hard and sexy. Put that pulă inside me! Oh, cum, baby..." He hoped he was pronouncing it correctly, but it didn't seem to matter to her.

Oana was humping for all she was worth, and her next cumshot, she feared, would be her last for the day. Nearly exhausted, she moved Chet's rump even faster, letting her hands and arms do the work her tired erection could no longer sustain. Her abs were sore from the continued effort, and she wanted to stop, just fall asleep, but willed herself to finish inside Chet, knowing he would do it for her, would do it again for her once they were themselves again.

She felt it build inside her, and both dreaded and desired it. Chet's pussy was still wet and willing to let her keep fucking him, and she saw his breasts dancing before her eyes as Chet kept on working her pole, an intoxicating sight especially given that they were her breasts, and his cock, and she felt the orgasm ready to erupt. "Darling, I'm..." She couldn't get the words out before she threw her head back in ecstasy, feeling the shuddering eruption of her seed into her husband's womb.

Chet felt the jets of cum inside his pussy, and gasped as he came again, too, at the same time as his wife. Shaking, he leaned into her chest, and let her spasms fade away inside him. Her midnight black hair came forward, an impromptu curtain over both their faces. Still in the throes of passion, he kissed her full on the mouth, and she only took a moment to respond. In seconds, their kisses became a torrent of lust, and Chet ground his hips into his wife's groin, and rubbed his breasts against the hairs on her chest, moaning with rising want.

Oana kissed back for a while, but tapered off, just reclining back into the soft cushions. "Chet, my love, I just can't right now. If I could, I'd keep cumming over and over again for you. You are the perfect lover, in my body or yours, but I need a rest, darling."

Disappointed but understanding what she was feeling, Chet settled into her arms, straddling him still, and let him hold her. They dozed for a while, fully spent. When they awoke, he noticed the sky was darkening, turning red with oncoming twilight. "It's almost sunset, babe."

"I see that. We'll be back to ourselves soon. But better, sotul meu."

She had called him my husband, another piece of the vocabulary he had gleaned. Suddenly, he didn't want to wait for the spell to end. "Oana, I know what I want you to do. Before sundown." He climbed off her lap and, standing, pulled her towards him. "Come to our room, babe."

She stood, a little unsteady still, and followed him into their bedroom. Chet lay down in the middle of the bed, his knees up and legs spread. His pussy was wet, again, and he was very curious whether that was the normal state of affairs for Oana, or her body's reaction because he was occupying that body and horny as hell.

When Oana got there, she stopped for just a moment. "Darling, we've done it in bed, you went down on me in the shower, and we just made love a third time. My poor pulă can barely stand up right now, and I'm afraid he just isn't up to another dive." She looked a little forlorn, but Chet just laughed.

"You asked what I wanted for the blowjob, babe." He spread his legs fractionally wider. "Now I want you to return the favor. Lick my pussy. Make me cum." He hoped she wouldn't demur, but reasoned that, since he had enjoyed almost all of it, the spell would lead her to enjoy it, too, hopefully as much as he did. He also wanted to experience another string of multiple orgasms while still in her body, more than anything else at the moment.

Oana grinned, and lowered herself onto the bed, naked. Her cock was still thick, but dangled between her legs, and the sight of it mesmerized Chet. "You must say it right, in Romanian, darling. Repeat after me. Suge-mi lindicul. I want to hear you say it, darling. Suge-mi lindicul," she crooned to him, the alien words promising something he knew he wanted, even if he didn't know exactly what it was. She was now just inches from his pussy, and Chet wanted her face buried in it, licking and sucking and putting her tongue inside his vaginal walls and making him cum all over.

"Shoo gay me linda sool?" It didn't sound right even to him, but she just smiled gently at his effort.

"Close, darling. Suge-mi lindicul. Hard 'c'." She moved closer to his pussy, and extended her tongue to dart out and flick against his clit.

"Suge-mi lindicul. Is that better, babe?" His chest was heaving, and he could see his borrowed nipples curdle and tighten, standing erect at the peaks of his breasts. Is this how excited Oana gets when I tease her? "What does it mean, baby?" He was breathless now, and wanted her to begin.

She leaned forward and sucked his clit into her mouth, her lips making a tight seal around it, and her tongue caressing it in time to her suckling. After a moment, she stopped, and said, "That."

"Oh, that," he whispered, barely able to concentrate. He lay back now, and Oana resumed her tongue play. Each time he felt his clit drawn by that lovely suction into her mouth, he found himself moaning, nearly enslaved to the pleasure she was giving him, in her body. His right hand moved without his consciously willing it, and settled on his right breast, fondling and caressing it, pinching his nipple and rolling it between thumb and forefinger, all the time reveling in something he'd never imagined, having his pussy eaten by his wife.

Now, Oana started to move past his clit, licking the full pussy lips and gathering the moisture with her tongue, spreading his juices all over his clit and pussy lips. He moaned again. "Fuck, baby, I'm going to cum. Keep going, my gorgeous girl. Eat my pussy..."

Now he felt her put his legs up into the air, further spreading and tightening the opening. Her mouth was against his labia, and Oana darted her tongue inside him, fucking him with it, and he felt his next orgasm spreading, ready to ignite, and set fire to every nerve in an erotic conflagration, a blaze that would consume him over and over.

"Oh, God, Oana, don't stop baby! I'm so close, so close..." He felt her use her thumbs to widen his slit, and she licked up and down the length of the hole, more than he could endure for long. With a wordless scream, he let go his orgasm, and luxuriated in the earthquake throwing temblors of sensation and throughout the length of his body.

Oana kept licking him, coaxing another frenzied orgasm forth with only a few minutes of work, and still she didn't stop. He became hyperaware, sure he could feel each hair of his bush waving in the wind of her onslaught. He cried out again, not another orgasm, but out of his love for her, and giving thanks for the loving, sensuous attention she was lavishing on his pussy and clit.

He opened his eyes, and realized tears of joy were streaming from them. At the same time, he felt another orgasm spread from his clit, radiating outward. His limbs all tingled and throbbed, down to his fingers and toes, and he grabbed Oana's head, gently pushing her face further into his bush, crying the whole time. The climaxes blurred together, one long erotic throb, and he was still shaking from her diligent pussy licking.

Suddenly, he sat partly up, and seized Oana's face, pulling her up to his, and kissed him long and hard. She held him while he sobbed in passionate release. "Baby, did you ever cry when you came with me?"

Oana kissed him tenderly. "Darling, I cry a little every time from the joy you bring me. I love you Chet, so very much. Yes, I do cry."

Her eyes were dry but Chet felt her dick starting to stiffen against his thigh. "Baby, you're getting hard again. Do you want to...?"

Oana shook her head slowly. "Darling, I don't think I could do that another time, not without some rest. I never knew how much that takes out of you. So intense and wonderful, but I really love when I cum from your cock or tongue, or your fingers." She sighed. "It would be wonderful if we could do this for a few more days, Chet, but my bunica told me very clearly we can use it only for one day. But I so love sticking my pulă inside you, and kissing and licking your pizdă. Now I know why you like it so much..."

Belying Oana's denials, her cock was nearly hard enough to venture again inside Chet. "Baby, how often do you play with your pizdă?" He used the Romanian word for it, and waited for her to answer.

She blushed, and turned away, stammering out her answer. "Every few days, darling. A couple of nights ago on the couch while you slept. I wished you had wanted to be there, but I don't think we were speaking just yet. It's not as exciting, and certainly not a sufficient substitute, but I needed to sleep."

Chet understood completely, having used that particular sleep aid over the past three months more than once. He looked down her belly and saw her cock, once again swollen, but a little less fully inflated than earlier, he imagined. He kissed her again. I know what I want.

"Oana, I would love to see you jack off for me."

"Why?" She was honestly curious, since she had never watched Chet, in his own body, jack off, and never shown him when she did it. It was private, and a little shameful, and she had never shared it with anyone, not even him, who had been closer to her than anyone. It wasn't a safe kind of dirty, not something she wanted to show anyone. Never had wanted to show someone, she amended quickly.

Chet hugged Oana to his breasts. "Because I want to share that with you. I would love to see you get yourself off for me, in either of our bodies. You are so sexy, my gorgeous girl, and seeing you take pleasure in your body, the same way I do, would be so..." He trailed off, not sure what word to use to convince her.

"Chet, I don't know if I can..." She was blushing more fiercely, bright red with mingled shame and unwelcome lust.

He looked into her eyes. "Baby, you love to feel dirty and sinful with me."

She nodded. "I do, but it's just... I feel so exposed, really sinning in front of you."

Chet saw she was serious, but he was just as determined to break that logjam as she was to maintain it. "Do you find our lovemaking sinful, baby?"

"No, not at all!"

"Even when it's just for our enjoyment, just to show we love each other?"

She shook her head emphatically, and her words tumbled forth. "That's different. I love you touching me, us touching each other, our glorious orgasms, lying together afterward. Doing it myself seems so wrong. Even when I do touch myself, it's only to sleep, not for pleasure."

"But you do take pleasure from it? It feels good when you cum?"

Ashamed, Oana nodded. "Yes. It feels good, Chet. Sometimes very good. Usually."

"So share it with me, Oana. It's not wrong, and it would be so beautiful if we could share that as well as the rest of it." He reached down for her cock, stroking it gently. Oana groaned at his touch, and closed her eyes. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Oh, yes, Chet. So different from you stroking my pizdă. I love how you touch me, sotul meu, I love your hands and fingers on me." She arched her back as her cock shivered under Chet's fingertips, feeling the delicate touch on it.

Chet kept stroking her erection, and leaned down between them to lick her head. A little drop of precum appeared at the top, and Chet dabbed it away with his tongue. It was thin and sweet, and he almost started sucking her off. It took an effort of will not to, and instead he came back up, and pressed his tits against Oana.

He then reached down and took her hand, guiding it gently but definitely to her hard-on. Her hand was on top of his now, feeling him jack her off, and she moaned in shame and ecstasy. "Darling, please..." She didn't finish the sentence, before Chet moved his hand on top of hers, rubbing her cock with her own hand, rubbing her hand under his, masturbating her with her own hand.

"Does it feel good, Oana?"

"Yes, good. Naughty..." She stretched, lying more on her back. Chet withdrew his hand slowly and rolled over to kiss Oana while she jacked off. At the same time, he rubbed his breasts, turned on by his wife's play.

"Keep rubbing, Oana. I know it feels good... You look so sexy, and I want to see you shoot a hot load all over yourself. Cum, baby. Cum for me."

Oana started to stroke herself faster. "Oh, Chet, darling. It's so good, so bad." She knew she was about to cum, and suddenly turned over and used her free hand to get to her knees. Oana pushed Chet onto his back, and aimed her throbbing cock at the center of his chest.

Chet heard himself squeal girlishly with delight. Oana moaned loudly, and Chet felt hot semen shoot out onto his chest, running between his tits and over his nipples. He reached up to his breasts, and smeared the thick white fluid all over his chest, feeling it slippery all over himself. He reached down with one cum-soaked hand, and put two fingers inside his pussy, working them swiftly in and out. The feel of Oana's cum and his own pussy juices was almost syrupy, viscous and sexy, and he felt himself cum again with his fingers plunging into his slit.

Oana lay down next to him, still gripping her cock, thin dribbles of fluid running down her fingers and onto the sheets. "Ah, fuck, darling. It was so good. I loved watching you stroking your cunt at the same time. So sinful... So wonderful."

They put their arms around each other, and noticed the last of the sunlight glimmering out of existence on their ceiling. Exhausted and covered with each other's juices, they snuggled in and fell asleep.

Chet awoke first, opening his eyes. A lone streetlamp cast a low gloom over their bed, and he looked over at his wife. Oana was next to him still, but they had switched back as soon as they fell asleep. He was stuck to her, his dried cum gluing her beautiful dark breasts to his chest hairs, and his own hand sticky with his now gelatinous cum. He rolled back gingerly, slow to peel himself off of her, and he grinned when her nipples twitched when they came free.

He kissed her on the lips. "Baby, we're back."

Oana's eyes fluttered open, and she stretched luxuriously. "I love you, Chet." She reached for him, and their lips met for what seemed the first time in forever.

When they came up for air, he said, "I love you too, Oana. I loved today, too. I loved learning more about you..."

She giggled. "And me learning more about you, darling."

They kissed again, and he saw it was just past nine o'clock. "Do you want another shower, baby? Rinse the cum off us both?"

"Oh, yes. I will sleep better when I'm less sticky, darling." She looked at him confidentially, and gave him a smile filled with lust and love. "You're right, it's fun to be more sinful with each other, freer, and I admit I loved covering your tits"—she looked down at her chest—"my tits with cum. I want you to do that for me. Soon!" She stretched again and rolled off the left side of the bed to her feet. "Ow."

"What's wrong, baby?"

"My own fault, darling. I think I fucked myself too much this afternoon, and my pizdă is so sore from your cock. I don't think I'll be able to fuck for another day or two." She beamed at him, happy to be back in her own body, but even more back in love with her husband. There had been great insights into who he was and what she was to him, how he loved her and why.

"I wondered about that. It didn't feel sore while your cock was inside me. Could that be another part of your bunica's remedy?" He also felt spent still, but eager to take her in his arms, even if he probably couldn't make love to her for another day or two, either. His abs were sore, obviously worked hard with the day's erotic exertions. He stood up, and extended his hand to her.

Oana practically skipped over to him, and hugged him gladly before gazing lovingly up into his eyes. "Darling, my mouth isn't sore..." She gave him a devilish wink. "I loved you sucking my cock in the shower, being my little muistă. You were so good at it, darling! I expect to be your muistă this time, your wanton little cocksucker!"

They washed the stickiness of each other and emerged from the shower happy and chipper, unable to keep their hands off each other. For the first time in years, they toweled each other off, and Chet kept his promise to shave, doing it in the evening because she liked the feel of his smooth cheeks anywhere on her body. She didn't shave herself, only trimmed her bush a little, once Chet told her how much he loved her lush and full triangle of hair.

Still naked, they walked back into the bedroom, dressing for a quick bite out. As they got into their car, Chet mused, more to himself than to her. "Too bad we can't do that again, Oana. It was very enlightening, and there is no-one else I would trust to do that with. I love you totally."

Oana gave him a strange look. "I never said we can't do it again, just not so soon. That little pouch has several doses in it." She smiled. "And you're the only one I would ever trust to do that, either." She kissed him on the cheek.

They held hands as they backed out into the sparse traffic, and understood.