All Comments on 'Sunshine'

by masterfeedlarry

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More,more,more please.

That was shithot, I loved it, but it should not have ended the way it did, have mercy on your readers. Please.

Anyway thankyou very much for your efforts so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Obviously. you will not leave us dangling

or, more accurately, stiff and throbbing, so please, pretty please, let us know more about this happy little sis-bro combo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Am So Wet!

Wet, wet wet!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So sunshine is a lyiing cheating adulteress.

And poor hubby gets all hot when he discovers his wife has been fucking her brother secretly while they were married and even on that night as he listened behind the bedroom door. Personall I would wait until the wedding and when the call for who has a reason this man and this woman should not be wed, stand up and say my wife, his sister, and he fucked in our hotel room last night and have been dont so in the past. Then walk out and file for divorce. You have to be kidding me she fucks mister giant cock then walks in and her smaller dicked husband can still feel when he is inside her? She sucks off her brother swallowing his cum and bubby is going to make nice and kiss and cuddle her, you have to be nuts. This guy is betrayed disrespected and unloved by his wife, dont tell me she loves him, if she did she would have either stopped fucking her brother or told him she was doing it before the marriage. Nope she is just a lying cheating slut nothing else, always throw the trash out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
meh

The story was pretty good, but the cheating killed a great vibe... wimp husbands are pretty pathetic, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In answer to anonymous

Is wife a lying, cheating adulteress? YEP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As Big As

you describe Thor's equipment, surely Hubby's, not so large eight [8] inches, would have been rattling around uselessly in Sunny's quim. They do get expanded and looser, you know, after all those years of practice that Thor and Sunny had prior to her marriage. And 2 or 3 of these commenters got it exactly right, it's cheating when you lie by breaking your marriage vows (Oops, that's right she's a hippy child in a civil ceremony from which they probably elemanated any promises of faithfulness to one another.)even if its incest.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Wow.

Wow. That was a very erotic description of a sex act. I could actually picture it in my head. I am very turned on. After this comment I am going to get it in with the wife (LOL).

I will say that if I caught my wife fucking her brother, I would not "swell with pride" because she tells him that she is going have to fuck me to get off. In fact, our marriage would certainly end 10 minutes after that. But as far as stories go, this was a good one. Nice writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sunshine

please write some more,this was a hot read, about sunshines big nipples and husband in the tiny little dress that she was wearing. what kind of girl did brother wed.thanks again.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
" I'll let Jay handle that " cc her orgasm

Yeah she cheated, but not for her pleasure per se. That was a sort of wedding gift for her brother who is lone surviving member of birth family . Twisted but understandable. Well played paradox implanted by author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic and pervert cuck crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only idiotic like that author!!! Incest and he is still lucky that the slut is fucking him!!! Only real perverts or brain sick people can write such a low shit!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

not the bachelorette party but Thor, Sunshine, Cindy and Jay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No fucking way I put my dick in her after she cheated with another, brother or not. When she came in the room I would have got dressed and walked out and contacted a lawyer the next day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterfeedlarry@masterfeedlarry
Creative writing major in college. Made a career as a history teacher. My high school English teacher once told me that, should I ever encounter writer's block, try writing a pornographic scene. She said "a love scene," but I knew what she meant.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES