Super Awkward Ch. 03

Story Info
Lena receives her part of the deal.
5.3k words
4.86
3.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Come on Sam, I've seen it before, remember? At the party?" Kara pointed out, probably voicing what her girlfriend was thinking.

"Yeah, but that was different, and you know it." Sam countered.

"Yeah, so we're going to love it even more." Kara argued, then after a few long seconds whined, "How about now? Can I open my eyes now?"

"Fine." Sam sighed.

There was a brief pause, then Kara exclaimed excitedly, "Guys, you have to see this!"

Lena Luthor then beamed happily as the bathroom was finally opened to reveal the two aliens, one in her human disguise, and the other was in her Supergirl costume. Although the one in the costume wasn't Supergirl, but Super Sam, AKA her good friend Samantha Arias, looking truly mouth-watering in that costume of hers. Lena had always wanted to fuck Sam, but like with Kara, she had been initially afraid to make a move.

It was something that she was grateful for, because unlike Kara, she truly thought they made better friends. And it had worked out, as she had got the girl she truly wanted, and was about to fuck the other. The fact it would be while her friend was wearing that costume made it all the sweeter, and ironic.

"Oh Sam, you look amazing." Lena beamed, "Mmmmmmmm, I must remember to make you one of your own tomorrow."

"I don't know about that." Sam said bashfully.

"I do." Lena said firmly, before ordering just as firmly, "Now come here."

There was another brief pause as Sam looked over to her girlfriend, who smiled warmly, "It's okay. It's only fair."

"It is." Lena beamed, before quickly adding, "But you don't have too, if you don't want too."

"I didn't say that." Sam blurted out, then blushed from the smirk that Lena gave her.

"In that case, come here." Lena ordered.

Yet another pause, then Sam slowly moved towards her, and for better or for worse Lena firmly grabbed her hips and pulled her into her body. At the same time she bought their foreheads together, their lips inches away from each other, although to her credit, she waited for the other woman to make the final move.

To her delight, she wasn't waiting long, Sam pressing her lips against hers in a soft, gentle kiss. God, it was so hard to control herself under the circumstances, but she had already pushed her friend far enough. Lena was just used to being the bold one while someone was wearing that suit. But it all worked out, as the brunette relaxed into their kiss, and made out for some truly wonderful minutes.

Then the alien girl who had seemed so very apprehensive before took her by surprise by dropping down to her knees, and bringing her mouth inches away from the Luthor's needy cunt. Which turned out to be more teasing, because after a few long seconds of holding that position, Sam started to kiss around Lena's twat, and then even kissing up and down her thighs. Although, that might've been because they were covered and escaped pussy cream.

Either way, it was unnecessary, because after watching Alex and Kara go at it, Lena was wound up, and more than ready for some action. But at the same time, she didn't want to push Sam too much, leaving her with quite the conundrum. But then again, the fact the other woman seemed to be enjoying collecting that cunt cream, and moaning while doing it, was a very positive sign.

Cautiously, Lena reached down, and began gently stroking the long dark hair of the other brunette, hoping to encourage her to finally do what they obviously both wanted. Also, she wanted to encourage her to kept her head in place, while she gently moved them backwards and sat down on the edge of the bed. She could hear her mother's voice in her head, scolding her for showing a sign of weakness, but she knew this was a safe space, and she could get away with such a thing here.

Besides, Lena was so fucking horny right now it was a struggle to stand, and she didn't want to embarrass herself by being knocked off her feet when she finally received the overwhelming sensation of her best friend Sam Arias starting to lick her pussy. Which turned out to be a sound investment.

Sam had been intimidated coming out of the bathroom to find Lena was naked and waiting for her. Because sure, she'd had plenty of those kind of thoughts about her best friend, but she too had concluded they were better off as friends, so she thought she would never cross that line with her. Especially given the way that Kara and Lena looked at each other.

But now, here they were. And even though she wanted to do it, crossing that line was a big step. Something that she tried to get over with by dropping down to her knees, only to chicken out, by kissing the other woman's thighs. Which ended up being a tease for both of them, as Sam got some wonderful flavour from that, which she quickly set out to clean up.

Honestly, she was so consumed by the taste, it took her longer than it should have to realize what it was. When she realized it, the fact that this was her best friend Lena Luthor's pussy cream, Sam blushed bright red, and whimpered with a mixture of embarrassment, and desire. She then savoured that flavour, while comparing it to what she got from her beloved Alex.

Maybe it was because of how she felt about her, but Sam truly believed that Alex had the best tasting pussy. However, it wasn't by much, and she certainly wanted more of it. Which she inevitably got, by pressing the tip of her tongue to the bottom of Lena's twat, and slowly sliding it all the way up to her clit.

Unsurprisingly Lena tossed back her head, and let out a loud cry because of it. Although, just because Sam had been expecting it, didn't mean she didn't enjoy it. Exactly the opposite, in fact. Oh yes, it involved her repeating that lick over, and over: and over again. Only, unlike the first time, she stayed away from Lena's clit. At least for now.

After all, that's how Alex had taught her to do it, and from the sounds of it, her new friend turned lover very much approved. Yeah, the mighty Lena Luthor continued whimpering, gasping, moaning and crying out with pure joy as Sam Arias continued to lick her pussy. God, it was so very sweet. Especially given their audience.

Occasionally Sam felt the need to look back at that audience, to make sure they were still okay with this. After all, Lena Luthor was really, really good at getting what she wanted, and she was obviously the driving force behind this whole thing. But then, every time she did look Kara seemed to be surprisingly into watching Sam fuck her girl, and while Alex might be a little less enthusiastic, it wasn't enough to make the former super villain ask her about it.

Again. Besides, every time she tried, she found her head forcefully pushed back to that very welcoming pussy. Which tasted so good, it was increasingly hard to pull herself away from it. Especially when her friend started encouraging her verbally.

Lena normally very much approved of a slow and steady pussy licking, and she told herself that she should be fine with it, as Sam had been nervous to do this. Besides, this was her first time with someone who she adored, so of course, she should savour every moment of it. But seeing Alex and Kara had affected her more than she thought it would.

Given that it was technically Kara cheating on her, she thought it would be a mixed bag, but it wasn't. No, instead she enjoyed every single second of it, and now this gentle pussy eating was torturous. Admittedly, she had a reputation to uphold, so she wasn't about to do anything drastic, like begging to cum already, but maybe there was a middle ground?

"More, mmmmmmmmm, give me more." Lena moaned, and then quickly clarified, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, that's it, lick my clit! Lick my fucking clit! Oh God! No, ohhhhhhhhhhh, that's too good. I don't want to cum yet, so just, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's it. That's perfect. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, lick me just like that. Yeahhhhhhhh, good little slut. Good little pussy loving slut. Oh yes, that's what you are now Sam, isn't it? Alex turned you into a cunt lapper, mmmmmmmmm, and a good one at that. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, a really, really good pussy pleaser. And right now, you're my pussy pleaser! My rug munching little whore! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, good girl, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Maybe she got a little carried away there, but her words certainly got her what she wanted, and no one complained. Oh yes, Sam seemed to take them as a compliment, as she should, which pushed her into increasing her pace, and giving Lena's clit just enough attention to be satisfying, without pushing her over the edge of orgasm.

Which would have been the case for at least a few moments, Lena being able to show off her experience at being able to take this kind of thing without begging for mercy. The Danvers 'sisters' certainly seemed to be impressed, and approve of what they were watching. Especially her darling Kara, which was ironic, but endearing.

Of course, on some level she wished this was Kara doing this to her, just like no doubt Alex wished that Sam was going down on her. In fact, if they didn't all prefer the original pairings, their relationships were in trouble, and because that wasn't the case, they all felt emboldened to move forward with this twisted plan.

And that fact also inevitably pushed Lena into wanting more, so she tried to ignore it, and even the fact that she was being watched. But for better or worse, this was the beginning of the end, and they all knew it. Then the question remained, just how long could Lena hold back from cumming while receiving this kind of treatment. Something she was able to do for an impressively long time, but inevitably from it all became too much.

"Now, ooooooooooooh, now you can make me cum." Lena cried out, struggling to remain coherent, "Yesssssssssss, oh fuck yes, mmmmmmmmmm, make me cum! Make me cum in your hot little mouth, mmmmmmmmm, an all over your pretty little face. Make me cum, like you make Alex cum. Oh yes! Fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me with your tongue. Oh Sam! Sam! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Alex, great rug muncher you got here. Oh God, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

To her credit, Lena was able to hold back, even after a tongue had been pushed into her cunt. Admittedly it wasn't for long, but hopefully it would be long enough to make her point, namely that she was capable of so much more, if it wasn't for the handicap of being so unbearably turned on by the little show which had been on before. Of course, in that moment, she didn't really care.

Partly because she would have a chance for redemption soon enough, but mostly because she was too overwhelmed with pleasure. Especially as Sam successfully tongue fucked her through multiple orgasms, just like any well-trained lesbian slut should. And if this proved anything, it was that Sam Arias was one well-trained lesbian slut.

Sam definitely felt like a well-trained lesbian slut right now, and honestly, she loved it. She loved being a slut for these beautiful women, who she had considered her good friends a short while ago, and nothing more. Well, deep down she had always wanted Alex to be more, and part of her wished she was getting the privilege of playing with her now.

Especially when another woman was cumming in her mouth and all over her face, and it wasn't quite as good as it normally was. But at the same time, it was better, because she was fucking someone outside of a relationship, while the person she was in a relationship with was watching. And what she was getting to taste was still pretty fucking good.

Of course, she was too much of a well-trained pussy slut to concentrate on those thoughts right now. Oh yes, she had a far more important job to do, which of course, was to swallow as much of that liquid as possible, and then more importantly push her best friend Lena Luthor to another climax.

The latter was pretty easy, given how wound up Lena was now, but for better or for worse, she struggled to swallow even a majority of the girl cum. Although even that was kind of a good thing, because it meant those heavenly juices covered her face in girl cum, marking her as what she was, a pussy pleaser. And in that moment, Lena's rug munching little whore. No wait, she was always Alex's rug munching little whore, and Lena was just borrowing her.

That thought almost had her cumming without anyone really touching her yet, and probably would have succeeded if someone was actually doing it. Ideally Alex. Oh yes, Sam thought if they did this again, she would definitely have to find out what it would be like to use her mouth on someone, while she was getting some attention herself.

And she especially wanted to find out what it would be like for someone to make her cum while she was making a different person cum for her. Oh yes, there were so many wonderful possibilities to explore, even if she was very happy with what she got over the next few minutes. Namely, tasty girl cream, and a lot of happy sounds from her best friend.

Just as Sam was starting to think that she would be happy with just this for the rest of the night her face was roughly pulled out of Lena's cunt, and pulled into a passionate kiss. This time, she didn't hesitate to kiss her friend back. Oh yes, she happily kissed Lena Luthor back, feeding the other woman her own cum and pussy cream, which of course caused the twisted bitch to moan with wicked delight.

She was in complete control of the kiss, and of Sam, which was just the way they both liked it. Oh yes, they slipped into their preferred roles, while passionately making out for a few long minutes. Then the far stronger alien allowed herself to be shoved face down over the edge of the bed, in the perfect position for what came next.

"Ready to get your ass fucked, you little slut?" Lena growled into Sam's ear.

"God yes." Sam moaned softly, and shamelessly, even going so far as to beg, "Oh please Lena, fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little ass like the butt slut I am?"

"Wow, you really have her well-trained, don't you?" Lena looked over at Alex, and chuckled wickedly.

"Yeah, I do." Alex said proudly, before pointing out, "Although it wasn't hard, as it seems Kryptonians are natural bottoms."

Kara gasped as Alex emphasized her words by smacking her butt, and then she agreed, "Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, yesssssssss, natural bottoms! We're natural bottoms. Please use us. Use us like the sluts we are."

"What she said." Sam chimed in, somewhat more bashfully.

"In that case, get me a cock, Supergirl, so I can fuck Super Sam in the ass." Lena ordered boldly, holding out her hand.

"Yes, Ms Luthor." Kara replied and obeyed.

"As for you, Super Sam..." Lena said, turning her attention back to her best friend, "Pull that cute little skirt up, and spread your cheeks. Oh yes, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, good girl. Spread your cheeks like the anal slut you are! Present me with the slutty little fuck hole I'm about to use for my pleasure. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss."

"Yes, Ms Luthor." Sam blushed, but quickly obeyed.

"Ooooooooh, well-trained, indeed." Lena chuckled wickedly, when Sam put herself on display like that.

Lena had of course known that Sam was wearing a butt-plug, but to actually see it up-close, was another matter. Especially when her friend was in that Supergirl costume, perverting the wholesomeness that it usually stood for.

It was such an interesting sight that she just had to stare at it for a few long seconds, before closing the distance between them, grabbing hold of that toy, and began slowly pulling it out, stretching the other woman's ass hole in the process. Then, when it was to the white as part of the plug, she pushed it back in again, making sure that Sam's poor little ass hole received at least some preparation for when she shoved a cock up there.

Namely, the cock which appeared around Lena's waist, complete with lube. She had given Kara a look for that, but the mighty Supergirl looked at her like an eager to please puppy, hoping for a sign of approval, and the Luthor was powerless to do anything but to give it to her. She even gave her another reward, in the form of shoving that butt-plug into her mouth, once she was done loosening up Sam with it.

Then all Lena had to do was hold it up in the air, and of course, the greedy little Super Slut closed the distance between them and took that toy into her mouth, moving slowly this time, so she could really make sure of it. Which was something that Lena enjoyed for a few long seconds, before turning her attention back to her best friend, and finally taking aim at her target.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this." Lena whispered softly as she did that.

"I might." Sam said softly with a smile.

That smile quickly faded, while a much wider one crossed Lena's face, as Sam's shit hole started to stretch for the invading strap-on. And yet, the 'super villain' didn't have a look of pure pain on her face. Not exactly. No, it was the same reaction that Kara had whenever her ass hole was getting stretched.

Namely, scrunching up her face and crying out, but with a mixture of pain and pleasure, further solidifying that not only were Kryptonians natural bottoms, they were natural butt sluts. Something that she especially confirmed when Sam let out an extra loud cry of pain and pleasure when she was anally penetrated for the first time tonight, and for the first time by her best friend.

Over the years Lena had sodomized a lot of women, and only one was more satisfying than this. After all, there was only one person in the entire world that she was closer to than Sam Arias. And now, she had anally violated the two people she adored the most. And what was delightfully wicked, was that they had thanked her for it.

Oh yes, she had got the same wonderful reaction from these two butt sluts, and she continued to get it, as she slowly began pushing forwards. Although not before savouring the wonderful moment of anally penetrating Sam Arias. Especially as, in a way, this was a former super villain. Yes, she might not still be as powerful as when she had been taken over by her alter ego, but this alien was still powerful, making this a truly wonderful moment for the human woman.

Sam still couldn't believe how much she loved this. God, she'd even took some twisted enjoyment out of getting her most private hole and rectum stretched open and then filled with a cock, strapped around the waist of another woman. And this time, she didn't even have the excuse of it being the woman she loved. Although, the fact that it was her best friend was almost enough.

It was a step down, for sure, but not by much. In that moment, especially given the two other women watching her getting violated like this. Oh yes, that added perversion made this a whole new experience for her, Sam's previous nervousness forgotten in favour of a desperate desire to get off.

At least, it wasn't as bad as before, the anal violation somewhat confusing her body, whether she wanted to cum, or needed to go to the bathroom. But it was only a matter of time before whatever pain and discomfort she felt became a distant memory, and there was nothing but pleasure. Then it was pretty much guarantee that she would cum nice and hard. Cum with a dick in her ass like a total butt slut!

And, of course, that thought only made it easier for her to relax, and accept the unspeakable act that was being inflicted upon her. In fact, she was a little disappointed when this part of it ended, as again, a twisted part of her loved the sensation of a dildo forcing her back door wide open, and to increasingly make her back passage stretch deeper and deeper.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12