Super Awkward Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, inevitably Lena's thighs came to rest against Sam's butt cheeks, announcing that every single inch of that big dick had been buried as deep as it could go into her slutty little ass. Something which her best friend allowed all four of them to savour for a few long minutes, before she started twirling her hips around, and thus churning her bowels.

Which hurt, of course, but like everything else, it also felt kind of good. Oh God, Sam even let out a sound of mostly pleasure, which in turn caused Lena to chuckle wickedly, and provide her with a little verbal encouragement. The kind which made the Kryptonian blush, but she had to admit, she loved every word of it.

"You like that, huh? You like having every single inch of my dick in your ass? Do you? Huh?" Lena chuckled into Sam's ear, "Yes you do, yes you do, oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, Kryptonians really are natural bottoms, aren't they? And natural butt sluts! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, take it Sam. Take it in your slutty little butt. Just like Kara does! Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, my sweet Kara and my darling Sam are nothing but dirty little anal loving whores! Oooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, take it, whore! Take it good. Sooooooooooooo gooooooooooodddddddddddd, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, good girl Good little butt slut."

With that, Lena started slowly moving her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of Sam's shit hole, and thus officially beginning the sodomy. Which again, the Kryptonian enjoyed right from the start far more than she should have, and as predicted, it wasn't long before whatever discomfort she had felt faded away, leaving her with nothing but pure, overwhelming pleasure.

The type of which she wanted to go on forever. And luckily for Sam, while she didn't have all the abilities that Reign did, she had a lot more stamina than the average human, meaning that she got to savour this twisted act for much longer than she should have.

However, it felt like she could have all the power of Reign and then some, and she still wouldn't be able to avoid moaning in pleasure from getting her ass fucked. Which was pretty much true during the entire time, but at the same time the discomfort faded away, so did any displeasure in her voice, leaving her whimpering, crying out, and yes, moaning in pure, overwhelming pleasure.

Sam also pushed her ass back against Lena's thrusts, and thus, impaling her slutty little back door on the other woman's big dick. Something she did, gently at first, but then with ever-increasing enthusiasm, until she realized what she was doing, at which point Sam blushed furiously. Especially given it gave Lena another excuse to taunt her.

"Yesssssssssssss, fuck me back!" Lena exclaimed happily, her eyes lighting up as she got a wicked idea, "Ooooooooooh fuck yes, it's about time you did some of the work. In fact, you want this so bad, you do it! Oh yes, bounce that sweet little bottom back at me, and prove just how much of an anal loving little bottom you really are. Come on, work that slutty little ass hole on my dick. OH YES! Yessssssssss, oooooooooh fuck, that's it! Mmmmmmmmm fuck, good girl. That's what I want to see. A little butt slut, showing me just how much she loves a dick in her ass. How much she loves MY dick in her ass. Come on Sam, mmmmmmmmm, Kara does this all the time. Oh yes, from one Super Slut, to another, riding my dick with her slutty little ass hole. Oh yes, oh fuck yes, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, ride me!"

It took Sam a while to get over her embarrassment at least enough that she could stop pushing her ass back again. Although it helped during the latest taunting Lena stopped in her tracks, and when it became clear she wasn't going to continue the sodomy anytime soon, Sam had no choice. She needed to get her ass fucked right now, and if she had to do it herself, so be it.

After all, it wouldn't be the first time. No, Alex loved sodomizing her in a variety of positions, and quite often at the end of the night with the Kryptonian frantically riding that big dick with her slutty little butt hole. Which was dangerous, as she was stronger than humans, like Alex and Lena, but everything had been alright so far, so chances are tonight would end the same way. Especially with the knowledge that Kara was there to keep the ones they loved safe.

Which of course, had Sam looking back at her audience again, relieved to find they were just as enthralled with watching her fucking her own slutty ass as anything else they had done. Which had her mindlessly increasing the pace. She didn't mean to, and she wasn't even sure that she wanted to, but in that moment, she needed too. And of course, she was punished for it.

Initially with just a few hard strikes to her bottom, but it wasn't long before she got more words from Lena which made her blush. However, it wasn't long after she heard those words that she found that she could no longer hold back. No, Super Sam needed more. She needed to cum like the little butt slut Alex Danvers had turned her into. And she knew just how to get it.

"Are you really trying to make yourself cum? Without permission? Huh? Ooooooooooh, bad girl. You know better than that." Lena taunted, smacking Sam's ass in the process, "You know what you have to do. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you know what you have to do, if you want to cum on my dick like the natural anal loving bottom you are."

She did, and only a few minutes later Sam whimpered desperately, "Please make me cum, oooooooooooh please, Ms Luthor, make me cum. Or give me permission to make myself cum. Whatever, I don't care, just let me cum. Please? Oh please, mmmmmmmmmmm, allow me the honour of cumming with a cock up my ass. With your cock! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, butt fuck me! I need to be fucked hard and deep in the ass, ohhhhhhhhhhh, so I can cum like the butt slut I am! Like the natural bottom. Oh yes, you're so right Ms Luthor, soooooooooooo right, Kryptonians are natural bottoms! Me and Kara are natural anal loving bottoms, who need... who need, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

After what felt like an eternity, Lena finally started fucking her ass again, which in turn quickly made Sam incoherent. It also resulted in her increasing the pace right along with Lena, ensuring that her superpowered ass was soon getting the pounding it deserved. More importantly, Super Sam was finally getting to cum like the butt slut she was.

And just like every other time she had been fucked by a woman, especially in the ass, the Super found herself cumming over, and over, and over again. Oh God, it was glorious. Especially if she could rely on Kara to keep her in check, allowing her to just relax and enjoy the incredible ecstasy she was truly receiving.

Lena pretty much had to give up verbal encouragement, and just hold on for dear life, as the far stronger woman frantically bucked back against her thrusts, and even floated up into the air. Which honestly, had become business as usual for her as of late. In fact, if it wasn't for the jet-black hair flying around instead of blonde, she could have been mistaken for thinking she was sodomizing the real Supergirl.

Again. Oh yes, while the Luthor family had been working against the Supers, and aliens in general, Lena's happy place had become fucking one of them through orgasm after orgasm. One particular more than this one, but she was still having a lot of fun with this hot little anal slut.

During this particular moment, Lena was very grateful for that previous practice she'd had with Kara. At the same time, she dearly wished it had been the other way around. That she had used Sam, and her sweet little ass, to practice for Kara, and her sweet little ass.

But she couldn't complain, given how wonderfully it had worked out. Oh yes, in all of her fantasies about what it would be like being with Sam Arias, and especially Kara Danvers, Lena couldn't have imagined a moment this wonderful. Or this twisted. And of course, being a Luthor, she loved every single second of it. Oh God, it made her cum so fucking hard. Like her best friend, she tried to hold back of course, but ultimately it was just too much for her.

The combination of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, the feeling and sound of her thighs smacking against Sam's butt cheeks, and the sheer joy of fucking another woman in the ass, made her cum so wonderfully hard and frequently. Especially given this was her best friend, and a ridiculously powerful alien.

As was proven when, like Supergirl, Super Sam had completely taken over the butt fucking. Oh yes, as soon as Lena began running out of steam, the Super pushed her down onto her back, and then frantically anally rode her. She wasn't even sure that her friend meant to do it, she just needed to get her ass fucked so badly in that moment.

It was hard to tell how long that ass fucking went on for, but it easily rivalled what she'd experienced with Supergirl, suggesting that when she forgot about her doubts and just gave into her desires, Sam could summon the power she had while being controlled by a super villain. Which meant they with got to cum hard and frequently, although as always, it took a lot out of Lena.

Hell, Sam didn't even seem to stop because she was tired, but because she saw her best friend was. Then this powerful creature reluctantly pulled her ass off of the cock, then quickly turned around and took it into her mouth, before Kara could beat her to it. Which of course, in turn made Kara pout, and Lena chuckle.

"Well-trained, indeed." Lena chuckled.

"Yeah, she is." Alex said softly, before questioning, "So, what now?"

"Oh, I have a few ideas." Lena beamed wickedly.

12