Super Awkward Ch. 04

Story Info
Lena wants to role-play, but Alex isn't that into it.
7.2k words
4.89
3.3k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Supergirl, thank goodness you're here." Lena purred with a grin.

"What seems to be the problem, Ms?" Kara asked in her best Supergirl voice.

"Well, you see, me and my friend seem to have worn out our favourite slut." Lena grinned.

"Oh my, that is a big problem." Alex said dryly.

"And I'm not worn out." Sam pouted, before pointing out, "I have super stamina, and super healing, remember?"

"That's the part you object too?" Alex questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." Sam beamed cheekily at her girlfriend.

"As I was saying!" Lena spoke loudly, to get everyone's attention, "We need a replacement slut. You think you be able to handle that, Supergirl?"

"Well... I did make a promise to help this world, and especially this city, no matter what." Kara pointed out, as if she was thinking it over. Then, while trying to keep a straight face, she added, "Very well. I can see this is serious. A Dom of your calibre should not be without a little lezzie slut, so I will happily step in, and offer my services. Which for the record, I wouldn't do for all Luthors. Just for you. The sexiest, and the best."

"Good to know." Lena said dryly, before pulling Supergirl in for a kiss.

Kara tried to stay 'in character' and act surprised, but it was pretty obvious where this was going, given that as soon as she flew in the window, Lena had been approaching her like a hungry predator spotting it's prey. Not that she minded, but she been trying so hard in that moment to keep her Supergirl persona intact, it was so hard when her girlfriend would look at her like that.

And it was impossible when she was roughly kissed by her, or any of the beautiful women in this room for that matter. Something which was proven by the fact that Alex kissed her as soon as Lena was done with her lips. Which again, didn't help her keep the role-play going, but she was pretty sure no one cared at that point.

Poor Alex certainly didn't. Hell, she objected to the whole idea in the first place, and clearly wasn't taking it seriously now. And to be fair, it wasn't exactly an inventive scenario. But Kara would do absolutely anything for Lena Luthor, and this wasn't much of an ask, so she was happy to embrace it as much as she could. Hopefully, it made sense for her character, just to melt into the arms of these beautiful women.

Because really, who could blame her? Although admittedly, it might've been nice for a little more foreplay, before Kara found herself shoved down to her knees, and directly into her girlfriend's crotch. Of course, given that the other three women in the room were naked, this wasn't actually something that she was going to complain about.

"I said, take over from that used up slut!" Lena said, with another wicked grin on her face, "That means you should be worshiping my body, ooooooooooooh, or getting fucked! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, that's it Kara! Mmmmmmmmmm, earn a fucking. I want Supergirl to earn the privilege of being fucked by me, and by her sister, by eating our cunts! Oh yes, eat them good! Soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooddddddddddddd, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, lick me you little bitch! Lick my pussy. Ah fuck! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah!"

While Kara should have probably waited for Lena to finished speaking, or at least say 'yes, Ms Luthor, as she was supposed too, she just couldn't wait to lick her girlfriend's pussy. And to be fair, it wasn't like that girlfriend seemed to be in a patient mood. If she had, Supergirl would have been allowed to worship those perky little tits of hers. Ideally Alex's tits, too. Oh, and more kissing.

Yes, there would be a lot more kissing, maybe with Sam bought into the fun. However, as much as the blonde was disappointed to miss out on that kind of fun, she would never, ever pass on the chance to go down on one of her brunette lovers. Especially her favourite, Oh yes, Lena would always be her favourite, and this was an excellent reminder of why.

To be fair, it wasn't like Kara really needed a reminder. No, every day with Lena, was a precious gift, and Kara could probably spend hours listing the things she loved about her. She would be incredibly embarrassed to admit some of them, especially the ones at the top of her list, like this one. The simple pleasure of sticking out her tongue, and sliding it over the more dominant woman's pussy.

Maybe especially while on her knees, in total submission to the superior woman. And with other women watching them, no less. Other women she'd had sex with. Her sister, and her sister's girlfriend, both of whom were her lovers. Oh Rao, was it any wonder that at times like this, Kara could easily lose the ability to think coherently.

Alex was left thinking quite a lot over the next few minutes, which felt more like hours to her. Mostly about how jealous she was of Lena right now forgetting that super slut's tongue worshiping her cunt right now. Especially as she knew there was another super slut only a few feet away, which would be happy to eat her out, if asked. Or at least pushed slightly to do so.

Because given the look in her eyes, while Sam was feeling really jealous of Kara right now, she was also really just enjoying the show. And if she was honest with herself, so was Alex. Besides, she could do with saving her energy for what would come later. Not that she would admit any of that, of course.

She also wouldn't admit her heart warmed to see how happy Lena made Kara, and vice versa. Deep down, she may have had inappropriate feelings for her little sister, but one very appropriate feeling was wanting to see her happy. And now, finally, she was. Admittedly, the seemingly pure and wholesome girl had found happiness as an anal loving lesbian slut, and Alex wasn't exactly complaining about that.

Especially as she got to enjoy the benefits. But Lena really was the perfect Dom for her sister. Maybe especially as she allowed the two foster siblings to indulge in their forbidden desires, and after hogging that mouth to herself for a while, that's exactly what the Luthor did tonight.

"So, are you ready for your turn, Alex? Lena suddenly questioned, turning to the other top.

"Ye, yes." Alex stammered, and then when Lena gave her a raised eyebrow, she forced herself to add, while sounding a lot more confident, "Yes! I'm ready. No, more than ready, after watching you hog that Super mouth. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, come here, Supergirl. I want you to eat my pussy now!"

"Anything for you, sis." Kara teased, before diving headfirst into the other girl's cunt.

"Oh you little, ooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Alex initially glared, but her annoyance ended the moment she felt a tongue on her twat, "Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss! Eat me, you little bitch! Eat that pussy! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, eat it like the slut you are!"

This little bitch knew full well that the fact that they grew up as sisters still bothered Alex, especially in the beginning of sex. However, as always, when she started receiving some much-needed satisfaction, Alex forgot all about that in favour of happily encouraging her supposedly sweet sister to eat her pussy. Or do more of whatever she was doing at the time.

Normally, just with her words and a few sounds, but the poor human was just so overwhelmed by what she was receiving at this point, that she became an incoherent mess very quickly. Sure, she got out a few familiar phrases, but mostly it was just moans, gasps, whimpers and cries of pure pleasure. That, and her hand reaching down to caress the long blonde hair of her favourite alien.

Of course, eventually Alex would rediscover her ability to talk, and at least somewhat get herself under control. But anyway, the damage was done, as she allowed Kara to be cheeky and take control. Something which Kara probably wouldn't let her forget, and Lena definitely wouldn't. But that was okay, because Alex would be sure to punish her cheeky sister later.

Which was likely what the little bitch was hoping for, but somehow the human would have to find a way to enjoy spanking Supergirl more than Supergirl. Or just as much. Which just might be the case when it came to the little slut eating her pussy. And then of course, going back and forth between the pussies of the dominant women.

Lena never thought she would enjoy watching two family members go at it, given her drama with her own family. God, she hated the other Luthors so much, but increasingly adored both Danvers sisters. She did of course have her preference, but for them to indulge in such depravity was truly exquisite. Yes, they weren't connected by blood, but in that moment, it didn't feel like it truly mattered.

Either way, two women were crossing the line of normal society. Twice over, infact. Oh yes, it was so satisfying to watch this. Almost as satisfying as receiving some of that glorious tongue work herself. Almost. Of course, there was only so long that someone like Lena Luthor could watch from the sidelines on anything, but maybe especially this.

After all, Kara was still her girlfriend. If anyone should be pushing that pretty face in between their legs, it was her. And that was exactly what she did after a few long, glorious minutes of watching the Danvers sisters go at it. Oh yes, this time there was no asking nicely, and Lena just took what she wanted, like a real Luthor.

She had to slap Alex's hand away to do so, something that almost earned her a knockout blow from the secret agent. Luckily, Alex got a hold of herself, just in time, so Lena got away with a warning glare. Something which got a cute look on Alex's normally serious face, causing the Luthor to chuckle wickedly, before finally pulling Kara away from one pussy, and straight into another.

Given that this was the girl of steel, it would've been easy for the blonde to resist. Luckily for all involved, she didn't want too. No, Kara made it very clear, she very much wanted this as she cried out with pleasure as she was pulled back, and then whimpered softly into Lena's pussy once she reached her destination. She then began swiftly licking it again, easily pushing the Luthor back towards orgasm.

If she ever truly left it. And then the process was repeated, Alex and Lena sharing what was probably the best pussy licker ever, in the admittedly biased opinion of the Luthor. Sam came close, but not quite as good as this. And if anyone could make her cum, Supergirl could. Especially when she was in her costume, kneeling before her, making this whole thing that much more perfect.

While the two tops resisted cumming for quite a while, given they had other things to do, Lena ultimately decided to bring this to an end, if only to save her energy, "Fuck me, Supergirl! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck me with your hot little tongue! Oh yes, oooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, make me cum! Make me cum all over that pretty little face of yours, and your hot little mouth. Ah fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. fuck a Luthor with your tongue, Supergirl. Make her cum! Make me cum, oh Kara, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Not wanting to be left out, Alex chimed in when it was her turn, "Me too, Kara! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, don't let your bitch of a girlfriend keep you all to herself. I want a turn too. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want a turn with that hot little mouth and tongue of yours. Come on, give it too me! Give it to big sister. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, give me that tongue! Ah fuck yeah, oooooooooooooooh fuck me! Fucking tongue fuck me! Ah fuck! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH MY GOD! OH GOD OH GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Naturally it wasn't long before the little slut was giving her exactly what she wanted. Oh yes, Kara had already increased the attention to the clits of the tops, gradually over the course of the pussy licking, but when she had permission to go all out she was only too happy to push her tongue into Lena's cunt and fuck her with it.

Presumably, she did the same thing with Alex's twat, although at that point, it was hard to tell what was going on. Oh yes, the only thing Lena was really aware of at that point was incredible pleasure. Sadly it wasn't always hers, as the mighty Supergirl continued going back and forth, but again, just watching this twisted display was more than enough to keep her on her high.

Kara had never been more grateful for her superpowers then in moments like this. Which made her feel kinda guilty, as she had devoted her life to using her powers to save people, and stop bad guys, and she was of course grateful to those abilities for that. However, selfishly, this was the time that she enjoyed it the most. When she got to go back and forth between two tasty treats.

She had done this with cakes, chocolate, and other goodies, but pussy was even better. And honestly, the only thing that would've made it better was if she was getting to do this with Sam. Even sharing this treat with her, or even better, Sam's pussy to be one of the ones she was pleasing with her mouth and tongue. However, she was more than happy with pleasing Alex and especially Lena like this.

This particular thing was something she had done quite frequently over the last few weeks, and Kara was eager to show off just how good she had become at it. She would shove her tongue as deep as it would go into one pussy, fucking it until it gave her a creamy reward, then swallowed everything she was given, before moving over to the other pussy to repeat this process.

And because she was doing it all so quickly, Kara was able to keep both women on their highs pretty much the entire time. And Rao, she almost came herself, this whole thing was heavenly. Hell, it felt like it always did when eating pussy, but again, this time was extra special, given that she was going down on the two most important women in her life.

Admittedly, there was a downside, that being that both of these women deserve to be concentrated on, and Kara wasn't doing that. Worse for her personally, poor Supergirl wasn't getting to savour that heavenly liquid as she wanted too, or truly able to keep these women on their highest highs. And they weren't exactly helping. No, they could have been fingering themselves like crazy in the few moments she was away from them.

That would've helped. Although, with any luck, the idea was that they would be saving some of their energy for later. For giving Kara the greatest form of submission imaginable. The one which always made her cum so very hard, especially when it wasn't just one girl giving it to her.

It was hard not to get lost in daydreaming about such a thing, but to her credit Kara was just about able to keep her mind focused on the present. For now. Although admittedly, that might've been one of her favourite things ever. So much so, that even though it was pretty much a guarantee that she was going to get some much-needed attention next, Kara was actually disappointed when this came to an end.

Of course, that disappointment was short-lived, as she found herself pulled upwards into the arms of her beloved Lena Luthor, and kissed a long, slow and deep, tasting herself and Alex on the lips and tongue of Supergirl. And in her mouth. Oh, and then she got to kiss Alex! Kiss her sister! Rao, this truly was wonderful.

"So, who's ready for an ass fucking?" Lena asked with a wicked smile, after the two sisters had maybe spent a minute kissing each other.

"Oooooooooooh, I do, I do!" Kara exclaimed excitedly, practically bouncing up and down in the process.

"Me too." Sam said dryly, although she went mostly ignored.

"Excellent." Lena beamed happily, before ordering, "Then equip us, and prepare the cocks. Nice and slowly! Mmmmmmmmmm yes, I want to enjoy the show."

"But Lena?" Kara whined.

"No buts...except yours." Lena quipped.

"How about we make Sam do it?" Alex suggested, "You know, give the poor girl something? All she's had lately is watching and waiting. Which is so cruel to a slut like her."

"Very well." Lena said dismissively, before turning to her best friend, and ordering, "Well then, get on with the show."

"Yes, Ms Luthor." Sam smiled and obeyed.

Sam of course would have preferred a different role, other than fluffer, but she appreciated her woman getting her included, instead of being left completely on the side-lines. And she was greatly amused when all she had to do was raise eyebrow at Alex, and her big bad top gave her apologetic look. To be fair, it didn't really bother Sam, given it was true.

She was a slut, something which was proven by the fact that she collected two strap-on cocks, kneeled down directly in front of her best friend and her girlfriend, and attached those toys to them. And even though it was cruel, she just couldn't help doing it as slowly as possible, just to see the look on Kara's face. Oh God, it was glorious.

Although not quite as the glorious looks on the faces of Alex Danvers and Lena Luthor, as Sam took both of those dildos into her hands, and began stroking them like they were real. More importantly, was the look she got when she started taking those dildos, one after the other, into her mouth, making sure they were nice and wet for Kara's slutty little whore hole.

Because no matter how slutty, and frequently used, that bitch hole was, everyone needed a little preparation. Well, the Girl of Steel would probably be find regardless, although it would be a more pleasurable with a little preparation. And God knows Alex and Lena would never be that cruel to their beloved Supergirl. Something which was proven with the next command.

"Kara, come over here and show Alex that slutty little ass of yours." Lena ordered.

"Yes, Ms Luthor." Kara smiled and obeyed.

"I thought she was supposed to be just Supergirl tonight?" Alex teased dryly.

"Oh shut up." Lena snapped at her friend, before turning her attention back to her girl, "Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, that's it. Bend over and lift up that pretty little skirt of yours. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's real nice. Ooooooooooooooh fuck, I love the thought of Supergirl flying around with her ass plugged, so that whenever I want, I can just bend over and butt fuck her. That she's such a little butt slut, that she'll bend over and let us fuck her like that. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you see Alex? Your sister is my anal loving whore! Here, watch this. I'll prove it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you hear the way she moans for me, as I slide that plug in and out of her? In and out of her slutty little ass? Oh yes, this says Supergirl's ass is mine! All mine!"

Even though she couldn't see it, Sam vividly pictured all of this in her head. Mostly because Lena's words left little to the imagination, and Sam had experienced this particular treat herself, quite a few times now, from her boss/best friend. Oh yes, Sam loved wearing a plug to keep her ass hole stretched open, and whatt she loved even more was when Lena or Alex was thrusting one in and out of her back door, loosening that forbidden hole up for the pounding it was about to receive.

Especially when there was a cock in her mouth, and she was getting it really nice and wet for her slutty little butt hole. Or cleaning her own cum and pussy cream off of it. Now sadly, all she was tasting was plastic, destined for Kara's greedy little fuck holes. However, as always, Sam made the best of it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers