Super Awkward Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This would normally be the point that she would provide her perfect little lesbian slut with some verbal encouragement, but Alex had managed to stay in the dominant position for longer than ever before, which meant by the time she was done, Lena was pretty much beyond speech.

Besides, it seemed prudent in that moment to divert every ounce of strength she had left to making all three of them cum as much as possible. Which was a lot, given that Alex had obviously experienced the same thing she had. Namely so much stimulation to her clit, along with the mental high of topping the mighty Supergirl, to the point where all three of them were cumming hard and frequently.

In a way, it was like Alex had initially been the one to make Lena cum, and then she'd had her revenge by using one sister to make the other cum. However, this wasn't just some fuck meat she was using to get off. No, this was her dear sweet Kara Danvers. Her girlfriend. Her everything. So naturally, Lena preferred to think it was she who was making her cum.

And honestly, that was more accurate, given that the main focus throughout was her sweet Kara, and it was mostly the same for Alex. But whatever the case, the result was the same, namely the humans fucking the pussy and ass of the Kryptonian for as long as they could, before they all collapsed together in a sweaty heap.

Then after a few long seconds of silence Sam asked, "My turn?"

"Oh yes." Lena beamed in response.