Super Bowl MVP

Story Info
Holly steals the show at the super bowl watch party.
14.5k words
4.57
16.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm tired." said Scott Pugh, leaning back into the sofa and stretching himself out far enough that he ended up kicking the coffee table in front of him. An empty can of lager was the only thing that fell, to his relief.

"I knew you wouldn't last." replied Will Harris. "You don't even watch the NFL. You didn't need to come."

"I'm a Swiftie, what can I say?" Scott joked, eliciting moans from the rest of the group. "There was no way I was missing out on that day off work too."

Scott works for Will, and Will is an NFL super fan. Scott rarely watched the games even though he was in the group chat and fantasy league, but he would watch the Super Bowl because it meant he would get the Monday off work that Will was also taking. All he had to do first was survive what he thought was a 12 hour game with a 20 minute Usher interlude partway through.

American football doesn't have the strongest following in the UK, but Will had always been a fan. He had roped in his two closest pals, James and Henry, a decade prior. He had dragged Theo along for the first time a couple of years earlier when the Rams beat the Bengals. Scott now brought the group to 5. He was a non-factor in fantasy football but he always brought a crate of beers with him, so he was a welcome part of the gang.

"I was pretty shattered first time I did it." said Theo Butler. He had started as an employee of Will but was now joint partner at their advertising firm.

"You fuckers are old!" Henry Miller exclaimed, much to his own amusement. At 52, Henry was the oldest of the group. "What is it? A few extra hours awake than usual, or are you really telling me you're wrapped up in bed at 9pm?"

"Don't listen to grandpa." said James Walsh. "He's one of those guys who stays up once a month to watch the wrestling so he's got more experience than the rest of us will ever have."

Will was ensuring the beer cooler was topped up with the game about an hour away. He was always happy to host these events, but as a huge 49ers fan he was a little more on edge tonight. He needed everything in place for the start of the game so he could stress out in peace. He has grown up during the glory years of five titles between the early-eighties and mid-nineties but hadn't seen a ring added since he was 15.

"Hey Will. What's Emily had to say about this Taylor Swift love in? As much as Mia I bet." said James. The apple hadn't fallen far from the tree and the two guys' daughters were best friends just like their dads.

"She doesn't shut the fuck up about it." replied Will, though his tone was light. It wasn't a serious annoyance. "She almost convinced herself she wanted to stay up and watch."

"Mia keeps saying she's put more eyes on the product. I'm not saying she's not a big deal but it's not like people were tuning in to the World Cup for Shakira, for fuck's sake."

"This is why I don't have kids." said Scott. It was a cheap joke and not one he had thought all that much about, but he had certainly set himself off for a verbal beatdown from his friends.

"Are you sure it's not because woman don't like fucking you?" came the first shot, from Theo.

"I genuinely thought you were a virgin mate, so surely that's the reason?" James followed with another blow.

"You're getting fat too, by the way." said Henry, breaking the group into a raucous laughter.

"That's a fucking stinger coming from Sully from Monsters, Inc." laughed Scott, who always had a new character reference for his friend. Henry was a big, hairy guy and his buddies never got sick of telling him who he reminded them of. Chewbacca was a mainstay, but Captain Caveman had got the biggest laugh so far.

Will had gotten himself busy again, placing a few more bets before kick-off. Surely one of the 50 he had put on would come in, he thought to himself. When he had finally tired of guessing wrong he left his phone on the coffee table in front of him, but the prying eyes of Scott noticed a notification with an image attached that he could not let go. He grabbed the phone and zoomed in, before turning the screen to face Will. "Who is this fine piece of ass?"

Will snatched his phone back in a heartbeat, before locking it and stuffing it in his pocket. "None of your business."

"Don't be a bore. It's at least a little my business now." Scott challenged him again, not willing to give this up. He was already regretting showing the picture off so soon. He hadn't been able to take enough mental snapshots of the babe in his friend's text messages.

"What's happening?" said James, who hadn't quite cottoned on to proceedings yet.

"Will's got some girl sending him naughty pictures and she looked like a fucking goddess."

"Leave it, will you. Some things are private." Will insisted.

"Who needs to know?" Henry butted in, trying to help out his pal.

"I think James might need to know." Scott wasn't giving up.

"Why is that?" James asked.

"Because your daughter's sending nudes to your best mate."

"Will?" James said, standing himself up.

"Fuck off Scott." Will was seething now. "He's way off track here. He doesn't know what he's talking about. It's not Mia."

"It looked like Mia to me."

"That's because you're a prick." Will had turned to James now and was holding his hands up, trying to find a way to explain himself. He was not fucking his best friend's daughter, but the answer wasn't too much better and he still didn't know if he wanted to spill. "It's not Mia."

James was a little red in the face, and he needed answers. "I want to believe you, man, and I think I do but you're going to have to prove to me that it's not my daughter because that bellend has got the idea inside my head now."

"Fuck me." Will said, falling back into the settee and running his hands over his face as he cooled himself down. "It's fucking Holly, okay?"

Holly was the other best friend of both Emily and Mia. Will was fucking his daughter's best friend but he wasn't fucking his best friend's daughter. For the sake of his own sanity, he was happy not to know Holly's dad.

"Holly as in Holly Mitchell?" James asked, and Will quickly nodded. "Well that's a fucking relief." James sat himself back down as well, reaching for his beer and taking a much needed long sip of the stuff.

"Who is Holly?" Theo asked. Now that it was out in the open, the intrigue had only grown.

"She's friends with our girls." James replied.

"I must have seen the three of them together a few times and got them confused." Scott tried to explain himself.

"You're still a prick." Will assured him. He wasn't ready to forgive just yet, but part of him was relieved he was free of his dark secret. "I've been fucking her for six months. It just happened."

There was still some tension in the air but with a tsunami of relief washing over him that his best friend wasn't fucking his daughter, James could only think about one thing. "Fine piece of ass."

"I was going to say the same exact thing." Henry bellowed, before everyone broke into a much needed laugh.

"How the fuck have you managed that?" James asked.

"Barely." Will answered. Now his heart had stopped beating out of his chest, there was much fun to be had in bragging about his relationship with a completely stunning 20 year old girl. "She's something else. Fucking relentless energy. She's a really nice girl too but it's becoming a problem."

"Always something to complain about." Scott said, earning himself another moody stare from his boss.

"Who the fuck are we talking about?" asked Theo. "You all know this girl and I don't so let me see."

"I don't know her." Scott moaned.

"You saw the picture. Come on William, spread the love." Theo was almost begging.

"I'm not showing you the picture. She trusts me with that shit."

"So now the guy fucking his daughter's best friend has morals?" Theo was now on the brink of begging.

"Put your dick away, alright?" Will said, scrolling through his text chain with Holly until he found a picture that wasn't a nude. A rare occurrence. He turned his phone to the rest of the guys and showed them a gym selfie. Leggings and a sport bra. It was enough for a few eyes to glaze over in jealousy.

"If I saw a pair of tits like that bouncing around next to me on a treadmill... fuck. I don't even know. I think I'd just die." said Henry, who was usually the least crass of the group but even he couldn't help himself when it came to Holly. He had been her teacher throughout school and sixth form, and she was a good student. But he was still just a man and he much preferred the twenty year old version with all of her many assets.

"Forget that, Henry. If you saw a treadmill full stop, you'd die." said James, to the amusement of everyone and not least of all Henry himself.

"The picture was of her ass. Now I'm jealous I didn't get to see these famous tits." Scott moaned. "How do you know her?"

The question was directed at Henry, who reminded them that not only was he the teacher of all three of the girls, but he was also their favourite teacher. Will enjoyed the attention about the conquest more than half his age, but he had been living with a fair bit of guilt about the relationship ever since it began. The young girl was becoming a little loved up, but he knew there was only so far their relationship could go.

"What's the problem then?" James asked. "Because I don't really see one yet and I'm trying not to cry about her deciding to fuck Emily's dad instead of Mia's."

"She's taking it too seriously. I think she's falling for me. We have a good time together but I'm not exactly going to marry the girl, am I? I've got to think about her. I've got to think about my own daughter. I need to pull the plug at some point. She needs a bit of a reality check to be completely honest with you all."

"I'll marry her." Scott said

"Ha ha." said Will. "I just need to be realistic. We can have a fling and we'll be lucky enough to get away with that but the rest isn't possible. It's just not."

"I can see what you're saying." said Theo, which Will appreciated but he would soon be scowling. "But I also will step in and marry her if necessary."

"Leave the man alone." said Henry. "He's got some young and unprecedented pussy in his life and none of us know how we would handle that."

"Give me the chance to find out." Scott began to pose an idea. "If she's so set on this idea that you're marriage material you need to set her straight. I can give you a few ideas as to how."

Will was intrigued at the very least. "Enlighten me, oh wise one."

"She thinks you're a good guy because you probably act like you're a good guy. You need to show her you're not all that good at all. You need to show her you're a dirty old man who is only in this for some tight pussy."

"And how do I do that?"

"Pass her around. You can't go treating a girl like she's perfect and then get shocked when she likes you. I'm not saying treat her like dirt, but like you said, she needs a reality check. You need to show her you're a dirtbag at heart."

"I'm not trying to make the girl hate me. She's my daughter's friend and she needs to let go of what we have but I'd rather we went our separate ways peacefully. I don't need the drama."

"It doesn't have to be done in some terrible way. Just give her the impression that she's still just a pussy to you." Scott wasn't sure he was getting his point across perfectly, so he looked around the room for some help. "Does anyone see what I'm trying to say?"

Theo was the first to step in. "I think you're trying to say she needs to get some more dick, with your approval Will, so she knows she's not all that special to you. Don't need to be mean about it, but it shows her you don't see this as an exclusive thing. You're the kind of guy who would share her with friends, you know?"

"Exactly." Scott was relieved there was somebody else following along at least. "Invite her over. Let us flirt with her. When she realises what we're doing she will probably mention it to you. When she expects you to shut us all down, you won't. She gets a reality check."

"And you get laid?" Will asked.

"One of us does. I'm in. Theo's clearly in. The old man is probably in. James might want to avoid the same drama you're trying to avoid but he's not going to sit idly by while we all push for the chance of a lifetime. And even then, she might not want to fuck any of us. But either way she sees you for what you really are. She either goes home with one of us, or she goes home alone. No matter what she's going to know you're not the one for her."

Will was quiet for a moment, and ran his hands from the top of his head through his hair down to his face. He let out an exasperated sigh before looking towards his two closest friends. "What do you think? I know these idiots want a chance but you two actually know her and you can't hide from that."

"I'm not saying I have the gall to flirt with her like these guys, but once she knows your relationship isn't a secret anymore she will need to ask herself the question as to why. Is it because you're serious about her or because there's no need to hide something that's going nowhere from your friends?" James said. He really didn't need to the drama. Scott was right about that. But if that girl gave him the slightest inclination she was attracted to him as well, he would have to take her for a ride.

Henry was less sure. "I don't want the girl uncomfortable." he said, cycling through his thoughts. "But I know you've got a girl of your own, you're not going to put her in any danger. If you want to give her a reality check it's a fun idea at least."

"Fucking hell. I didn't expect all of this." Will said. He picked up his phone and hovered over the text widget. "Let's give it a try. If any of you get lucky I don't want you fucking with the girl's head. Just have some fun."

Scott and Theo exchanged excited looks, but there was a definite tension in the room at the prospect of her potential arrival. Will shot Holly a text inviting her over, before ordering a taxi to her place. The guys focused on a few nerve settling drinks as the buildup of the Super Bowl kicked on. It was almost game time, on more than one front.

**

A knock at the door brought a mixture of excitement and dread to the group. Will had been watching the minutes until arrival tick down on the taxi app ever since he had ordered it. His lover was on the other side of the door and if her texts messages were anything to go by, she was very eager to take his dick into her mouth.

As he opened the door, the young brunette leapt at him. She was so excited at having been invited over last minute and couldn't wait to get her lips onto his. She kissed him deeply, reaching up on her tip toes and wrapping her arms around his neck as she pulled him down in a desperate embrace. They kissed only for a moment before Will managed to free himself from her. She was wearing a big black coat but her legs were half covered in black knee high socks. He held onto her sides as he looked down on her big doe eyes. He wasn't sure if he was guilty. This was surely for the best. "What are you wearing?" he asked, long before thinking to say hello or asking if she was okay.

"I dressed up for you." Holly replied. "Is the game finished?"

"It hasn't started yet. Listen, I have a few of the guys over. We thought it would be cool to hang out and watch the game."

"You told them about me?" Her smile widened, which did stress Will out a little more. She was thinking the best still, but sooner rather than later she would need to see he was that dirty old man Scott had talked about.

"They know. I think it will be fun to hang out, right?" He wasn't sure who he was trying to convince more. "It will be fun introducing you to the guys. Is what you're wearing appropriate?"

"It's a skirt and a blouse." Holly replied, waking Will's dick up just a little more. A sexy schoolgirl maybe, or a sexy secretary. She loved surprising him like this. "I think I'll keep my coat on."

"You can change into some of Em's pyjamas if you want."

"Good idea." Holly was pouting her lips. She wanted another kiss and she got it. "Are you sure this is okay?"

"It's fine. They want to meet you. Go get changed and join us when you're ready."

**

Kick off was quickly approaching when Holly finally made her way downstairs and opened the door to the front room. After taking a deep breath she stepped in and let the sight in front of her wash over her, trying to process this new stage of her relationship with Will. There were four other guys. Two of the faces were unrecognisable, but the other two were terrifyingly recognisable.

First was Mr. Miller, her old geography teacher. She didn't even know he was friends with Will. She remembered his laugh so vividly, a loud bellow that would fill entire corridors at school. He was the sweetest guy, and now he knew she was sleeping with her best friend's dad.

Even more shocking than that was James Walsh, her other best friend's dad. Now she knew Will and James were best pals but she didn't think he would want James to know. When he had said he was hanging out with some friends, she had quickly assumed James would not be a part of that particular group.

She froze for a moment, standing there in an oversized hoodie that ran down to her upper thighs. It was large enough to cover the entirety of the pyjama shorts she had on her now otherwise bare legs. It was probably too warm for the hoodie, but the alternative was one of Emily's tank tops and her friend was a little too slim for that to be possible. She tried one on, but it was way too tight around her chest. "Hi." she said, finally breaking the awkward silence.

"Hey sweetheart." said Mr. Miller. "Long time no see. How's it going?"

His loud yet gentle tone immediately relaxed her, and she took a few more steps into the room. "It's good thank you. University is so stressful but I'm surviving."

Henry assured her that the struggle would be worth it and she always found herself believing him. He had backed her relentlessly through her time in school, helping her discover the direction she wanted to take her life in. He was everyone's favourite teacher for a reason.

"This is Scott. That's Theo." Will said, inviting her to join the guys and take a seat next to him on one of the couches. "You already know Jay."

"Yes I do." Holly said, and Mia's dad smiled at her. She wasn't exactly sure why Will had now decided to make their relationship public to his friends, but she was willing to give it a try and see how the night went. Perhaps she would even end the night with their approval of the relationship. She didn't need the attention to linger on her for too long though, so she guided their focus back onto the game. "Have they shown Taylor yet?"

"Only a million times." replied Will.

Kick off was soon upon them. It was Holly's first time watching, and she had no idea what the rules were but the guys were so engrossed they seemed to forget she was there for a while.

**

"That was fucking boring." Scott said, after the first quarter came to a close with the score at 0-0.

"It'll get going." Will said, sitting on the edge of his seat despite the lack of action. He was a nervous wreck, utterly desperate to take revenge over the Chiefs after the loss in 2020. He was glad the game has been able to distract him from the other nonsense going on in the room, though it was notable that none of the guys had uttered much of a word to Holly during the game. It turns out his friends might be pussies after all, and they were going to be no help at all.

Part of Holly felt like she needed to make some effort. If Will wanted her around his friends, she shouldn't just sit there in silence at all times. As the second quarter began she took it as an opportunity. "Come on Taylor's boyfriend!"