Super Bowl MVP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a step forward, closed the gap between herself and Theo and leaned into a kiss. He met her hungrily. It was a brief dance, but he took advantage of his time. His hands went to the bare skin of her waist and held on tightly as his tongue fought for supremacy against her own. As she backed off he followed, unwilling to let go so soon after getting a taste. Holly giggled as she stumbled into the fridge but Theo held on to keep her upright. "Not a bad audition." she said, before leaving him in her wake and returning to the front room.

Eyes shot straight back to her. The Chiefs had just tied the game at 16-16. Will was red in the face. Holly skipped right past him and her previous spot on the sofa and took Theo's space between Scott and Henry on the bigger couch. It was exhilarating for her to be behaving like this. Her heart raced as she squeezed between the two of them. She had no idea what she might do next. Theo made his way back soon after and sat himself down next to Will.

"You look amazing." James said. He had taken single seated settee to himself at the beginning of the evening and now was regretting it massively as he watched the girl he was trying to seduce snuggle up to two of his friends.

"Thank you." Holly replied.

"Will's crazy for not taking advantage of that." Scott was glad to inform her.

"I've been fucking her for 6 months." Will said, defending his honour.

Holly's hands had gone to thighs on both sides, stroking up and down Scott and Henry in unison. "Who is going to win boys?" Holly asked, bringing everyone's focus back to the game for the first time in a while. As she did so and with just two minutes left to play, the 49ers took a 19-16 lead. Will was jumping for joy. "49ers I suppose."

"What are you thinking right now?" James asked Holly. The man was on edge. He felt like he had played the most significant card so far, but he also knew that fucking him may be a betrayal too far for her. Sitting off to the side as she massaged a couple of friends put an ache in his cock that he couldn't fathom. He was dripping with desire for a chance of his own.

"I really have no idea." she said. All that seemed to matter was that she was having fun, and she was having the desired effect on a group of guys who wanted nothing more than a piece of her. "Choosing is so boring."

The tension in the room was palpable. Next to act was Scott, who followed her lead by placing his own hand on her leg, tickling the smooth skin of her inner thigh. "How about if I take the choice from you and tell you you're coming home with me?"

Scott leaned in to kiss her but before he could make contact she was scooped away from him by the much bigger and stronger Henry who spun her around until she was straddled over his broad legs. She squeaked in excitement at the feeling of being manhandled and dragged from one potential suitor to the next. "I don't like the idea of Scott doing that at all. What about you sweet girl?" he said, holding tightly to Holly's hips so she couldn't get stolen away from him in the same way.

"Fuck that. You can't just steal her from me." Scott yelled.

"He just did." Holly said, her hands against Henry's large chest. Her whole body was tingling, and she feared she was going mad with lust-filled power.

"FUCK OFF." Will shouted in horror as the Chiefs kicked a last second equalizer. He was so lost in two minds between his night long Super Bowl stress and the sight of his friends all over Holly. He felt as if his brain was about to explode. "Fucking overtime."

Holly took the chance to climb off of Henry, and as she was doing it of her own volition, he didn't stand in her way. Just a few moments of her in his lap had pumped enough blood into his cock to save a life.

"How's about another kiss?" Theo said, surprising his friends with the reveal.

"You kissed him?" Scott wailed.

"Briefly." Holly was stood now and stopped in front of James, who had been quiet for a moment. He looked her up and down, taking in every inch of her body but never reaching out to take a bite. She repeated a question he had asked a couple minutes earlier. "And what are you thinking right now?"

"I think I'm going to have sex with you at some point, Holly." he said. "I think you're beginning to realise how good this makes you feel and how much you want to jump into bed with four guys who are completely obsessed with you. It might not be me tonight, but this is going to happen." Perhaps he read too much into her smile, but James was certain he was right.

In any case she turned away from him and headed in the direction of the host of the evening's proceedings, and her formerly exclusive lover, Will. She fell into his lap, sitting on one thigh and draping both legs over the over. He brought one hand to the low of her back and the other over her knees, keeping her legs together and ensuring Theo didn't get an easy view between them.

"Do they know what you want from me?" Holly asked, turning to face him and locking their eyes together. Will couldn't look away when she had him like this, even as he prepared for an overtime sweat fest.

"I think everyone knows what's going on here." he replied, and Holly smirked. He had no idea what she was thinking. The more she questioned if she could do it, the more sure she became. "I think you should fuck one of the guys. You'll have fun. Look how much they want you."

Holly leaned in to kiss Will, wet and loud and performative, for all the prying eyes. "Who do you think I should choose?"

"It's up to you."

"What if I chose them all?"

"I don't think you'll find any complaints, but you need to make a decision for tonight first." She took her lover's hands, bringing them up to her chest and pressing them into her breasts through the fabric of her blouse. He followed her lead, her smaller hands guiding his bigger pair as they kneaded away. Holly moaned into his touch as she began to open her legs, revealing the matching red panties to the red bra that was already peeking out of her blouse. "You're in charge."

Holly may well have been in charge of her own destiny. She knew her decision would be final, and the guys would accept it. But they were still living in a different reality to her. She had no intention of choosing between them. She was going to choose them all. Will could tell her she was in charge and mean it, but once she told them what she wanted from then, she would still just be one girl caught between five horny men. There was only so much control she could have. But she felt safe. And she was horny. And she wanted them all to take her and show her how much they desired her.

"I'm going to fuck every single one of you. Right here. Right now." Holly said, sliding off Will and stepping back into the middle of the room. Her legs felt a little like jelly as she watched five pairs of eyes burn holes through her. Her heart raced. Nobody had moved yet.

"Are you sure?" Will asked, incredulous. He wouldn't stop her if she was sure, but he was still surprised.

"You can watch overtime first if you'd like." she replied. "And I'm very sure. I know what I want. Can someone please make a move so I don't look stupid standing here."

Henry took the initiative. He stood and approached slowly until he was towering over his former student. He bent at the knees and put his forearm under her bum, lifting her into the air until she was eye to eye with him. "I told you to think long and hard about this. Have you done that?"

Holly scrunched up her face, before running a hand through his thick beard. "You can trust me, or you can put me down."

Henry leaned in to meet her in a deep kiss. His beard tickled her cheeks and chin. Holly had sunk deep into one taboo by fucking the dad of one of her best friends. Before long she would do that for a second time. But this was a new and intoxicating feeling, kissing a man who was a mentor to her throughout her education. It felt amazing. He kissed her passionately, lingering against her lips momentarily when he pulled back and breathing her in.

Holly opened her eyes to see the rest of the guys gazing up at her, but none had moved. As Henry placed her down and looked around he saw the same. "I think she made herself very clear now stop being pussies and get up here." he said, pushing the others guys to act.

And they did.

Holly was quickly surrounded by bodies, every one of them desperate for a piece of her. Theo kissed her first, reuniting their tongues after a harrowing ten minute wait since the last time they met. As one kiss broke apart another would quickly follow, Scott impatiently guiding her his way and thrusting his tongue into her mouth. As he wrestled for control with her, she felt a body press into her from behind. It was James. He wasted no time bringing his hands up from her waist to her chest, squeezing her tits tightly. His fingers found their way between two buttons to stroke the padding of her bra, before he ripped open her blouse in one swift tug. Buttons pinged around the room.

"Oh my God." Holly said, sucking on her bottom lip for a moment as kisses were ended so staring could commence instead. She pressed her shoulders back to help James drag off the remainder of her blouse. He threw it at Will and managed to block his view of the television for a second with a direct hit.

"Fucking look at these things." Scott said, jumping the queue to get the first shirtless squeeze. "Get that bra off Jay."

James did as requested, unhooking her bra and helping the straps fall off each shoulder. Scott took it the rest of the way, pulling it off of her and letting it drop to the floor. Her tits were famous for a reason. They seemed even bigger without her bra restraining them and it wasn't long before hands were scrapping from all directions for a grope. She had wondered if the guys might be nervous to perform together but they were practically holding hands to get a piece of her. Unsurprisingly it was Scott who sunk his lips around a nipple first, taking the stiffening pink bud into his mouth and sucking desperately.

Theo followed his friend into her chest, taking the other nipple and wrapping his lips around it. James pulled her tighter into his body, leaning in to suck on her neck as she wrapped an arm around the back of his head. Henry leaned down to kiss her again, before sliding his arm between the two guys on her breasts and sneaking under her skirt to tease her through her panties. "This is what you wanted isn't it?" he asked, and she nodded excitedly.

Holly simply sunk into her desire, letting hands and bodies hold her up as they explored every inch of her. It was hard to keep track of everything but she loved it. Scott separated from a nipple first before stepping away and becoming the first of the guys to start stripping off. Theo kneeled down to get under her skirt, pulling her panties down her legs and flicking them away before massaging his thumb between her pussy lips. Henry took his chance to get between her tits, sinking his face between them with kisses and licks before bouncing from one nipple to the other. If his mouth was busy with one, he would pinch and prod the other. The whole time she arched her neck to the side to kiss James, betraying another friend in the process.

Scott returning naked and with a hard dick didn't only grab her attention. James juggled her tits in his hands as the rest of the guys turned to stare. "I forgot I was going to see that shit." Henry said, garnering a few laughs.

"I think she likes the look of it." Scott said, admiring the ravenous look on Holly's face. She took a few steps towards him, meeting him in a wet kiss and taking his cock in both hands. She began to jerk him off and the sight was enough to bring the rest of the guys into action. By the time she opened her eyes again, she was surrounded by four cocks in total. She moved her hands from one to the next as kisses and licks rained down on her and when she could take no more she dropped to her knees.

She could have been nervous and anxious or overwhelmed but in truth she was never more sure of herself than that moment her knees hit the floor and she looked up at four hard cocks and four pairs of untamed, starving eyes. Scott had earned the right to go first, so she planted her tongue on the underside of his cock first. She licked him gently before wrapping her lips around his cockhead, bobbing her head back and forth. She kept her eyes open and her hands busy, trying not to leave any of the boys untouched for too long.

When she removed her lips from his cock, she quickly moved her hand to replace them, spreading her spit down his shaft as she turned to Theo. It seemed easier to start with the boys who had started the night as strangers to her. Before she could take him in there was a distracting roar from Will. She had completely forgotten the game was ongoing, but they were all quickly informed that the 49ers had taken an overtime lead. Nobody cared. Holly took Theo in her mouth and sucked him tenderly. He was slightly longer than Scott, but his cockhead was smaller.

Next she would choose between her two new taboos once again, and she headed in Henry's direction. His was the biggest cock in the room by a comfortable margin and she wanted to admire every inch, so she started at his balls and licked along the entire underside and back a few times before engulfing the head. She tried her best to fight her way down his cock, taking as much of him as she could before hitting her gag reflex and pulling back quickly. "That's a good girl. I think you can do better than that." he said, and the challenge drove her wild. She pushed herself further, flicking her tongue out of her mouth as she pushed towards the base in the desperate hope it would reach his balls. When it finally did she released him again, leaving the entire length a saliva covered mess as her spit became thicker with each cock she claimed.

Last up was James. It was hard to believe it had already been six months since she committed this crime the first time. She had felt some guilt as she fell into lust with Will that night, but there was no guilt left for this time around. Only desire and lust and the promise he had made earlier that he would make her scream. "Don't tell Mia." she said with a devilish smirk, sending James wild. As she opened mouth and stuck out her tongue he slapped the head down against it before sliding it into her mouth. The context was so different to how she had first taken Will into her mouth, but the thrill was all the same. She remained still as he thrust himself in and out of her mouth, holding her tongue in place as a cushion for each stroke.

Having introduced herself to every new cock in the room she got to work. The multitasking became easier as she grew accustomed to it, her hands moving from beating off one cock to massaging the balls of someone else. The boys jostled for space so she could take them in her mouth again. It might only be 10 or 15 seconds of spit lathered sucking before she popped off one and moved to the next, but no one was left waiting for long. Her chin and tits were soon covered in a potent mix of saliva and precum as she bathed herself in the intoxicating feeling of her first blowbang.

As incredible as it was, it couldn't last forever. Her pussy was dripping wet and she needed filling before too long. A distraction came as she prepared to present it to them first come first served. With the last play of the game the Chiefs threw a game winning touchdown, stealing the match at the last and breaking Will's heart. Momentarily most of the guys were distracted, turning to watch the screen as Will sank miserably into his armchair.

"That's a real shame." Henry said.

"Taylor Swift wasn't losing tonight." replied James.

Scott was the least interested in the game and took his chance, drawing Holly back onto her feet and leading her to the sofa. He kissed her, sucked on her nipples and then helped her onto her hands and knees on the soft cushions. His fingers explored between her legs for a moment but with attention turning back in their direction he had to get his dick inside her before anyone could stop them. He settled in behind her, one leg planted on the floor and the other kneeling on the couch, and then began to slide himself inside her drenched opening. Holly fell forward onto her elbows as the pleasure took hold, arching her back as he pushed deeper inside her.

"You sneaky bastard." James said, devastated he had to wait longer before doing the same.

"You snooze, you lose." Scott said, starting slow until his cock was covered in her wetness, and then speeding up until his balls were slapping loudly into her with each thrust.

"I hate my life." Will moaned to one side of the action.

"I think I know one thing that will make you feel better." Henry said, pointing in the direction of the young meat that had made herself their shared toy for the night. "You can mourn tomorrow."

Will wasn't going to be quick enough anyway. As he admired the view of Scott being the first to fuck her, Theo stepped onto the couch in front of her and knelt himself down, cock pointing at her face. "Suck me again gorgeous." he said, and she was quick to do so.

It took Holly a moment to relax into her first spit roasting. She loved the feeling of having two cocks inside her at once, but it was still a challenge to find rhythm. She was probably overthinking the need to provide all of them with her absolute best. She couldn't sit them down and give them the perfect blowjob one by one for twenty minutes each. She was beginning to understand that it was okay to just be a mouth and to hold onto Theo's cock with her lips and flap her tongue against his glans relentlessly as she was filled from behind at the same time.

"Let me try this pretty pussy." Henry said, slapping his cock down on her ass cheeks as he waited. Scott fucked her hard, but scared at the prospect of being the first to cum he eventually relented and stepped aside for his friend. Henry's fingers went between her legs first, exploring her warmth before spreading her wetness over his hard dick. He found his place behind her, guiding his head to her entrance and pushing inside her. "Fuck yes." he said. "Perfect."

It was biggest cock Holly had ever felt inside her and Theo's wet cock fell out of her mouth as she recoiled in pleasure. Her back arched further as she pressed back into her former teacher's crotch, willing to take as many inches as she could find. "Fucking hell." she moaned, her skin reddening as she grew more desperate. She drooled into the cushions below her before using everything she had to push herself back up. "Hold me." she said, putting her hands behind her back so Henry could grab hold of them and keep her in place. With her back firmly arched, her tits bounced with each thrust of his huge cock. "Fuck my face." she said next, and Theo was happy to slip himself back inside her mouth. Now firmly a fuck doll between their bodies, she bounced back and forth insatiably.

Henry left a few spanks on Holly's ass as he impaled her, but eventually he required an even better view. "Let me see that pretty face." he said, pulling her off the dick in front of her before removing his own. He helped to flip her onto her back, before parting her legs again and climbing back in between them. No one was going to stop him from taking her pussy twice in a row. His huge size weighed down on her thighs as she strained to take him in, but the ache was quickly replaced by the thrill of his cock sliding back inside her. The view of her tits pooling in her chest as her big doe eyes looked up at him was all he wanted and he enjoyed the view as much as he could as he filled her up, but it could only last so long.

"I'm going to fuck your tits." Scott said, starting to lift a leg over her stomach and resting down on one knee, keeping his weight from crushing her any further. He slapped his dick down on both breasts, stroking the underside along hard nipples and then squeezing it between the two of them. Henry huffed as his view was stolen from him, and not least of all because the view had briefly been Scott's ass in his face.