All Comments on 'Super Bowl Party Gangbang'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Once again Britt, you are the queen of porn. 5 stars for my Princess!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

Another brilliant story

...Michelle ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good job Brittiny!

I the lesbian part in the halftime show. Also, thanks for mentioning the super bowl. We all knw who's going to win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Job

As always great job..

Very vivid imagination..

JD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed this story! Liked the build up to party as you teased and frustrated your lover. Good use of the girl on girl to jump start the men. Very realistic too!

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 8 years ago
ohhh Britt,

You've done it again. Super hot. 5* as always.

sexynursechefsexynursechefabout 8 years ago

Beautiful and Sexy baby!!! I would eat your pussy anytime!!! Ain't Squirtin' great ;-)

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
Booyah! That was awesome!

Five stars from here! You conveyed the proper level of over the top intensity of a frantic party gangbang and wrote it in a fashion that immediately engages the reader; pulling them in and wanting to suck the words off the page with their eyes to see what comes next - superb job!

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 6 years ago
Super, For Sure!

Britt, being a Broncos fan, I really enjoyed watching that Super Bowl. I just wish the halftime show at my house was close to what your imagination concocted. Another great horny story by my favorite Literotica author. High five for sure.

TSpank61TSpank61almost 5 years ago
Loved It

Totally hot story, that’s a Super Bowl party I want to attend!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Another 5!

You're nothing if not consistent, Britt! Thanks for giving me such a HARD time! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An incredible party and I do not mean super bowl party

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I realy liked this story cause there been enough Mens in my Life and IN my Pussy that liked watching Sports and I was there Half Time Show or Fuck or Sucked them. Some times I'd Suck them while they watched there Game wanting them to be Hard so I could slip my Pussy Down ON them and get some mine to.

Been even at Parties where Crazy things happened just like this Story where it went from watching TV or PORN to Doing it and Everyone Stripping and changing partners even if some the Guys bringed there wifes or girlfriends. Some Us girls liked being with Other Girls like me. I liked over the years and got with some and had some Lady Lovers. Having my Pussy licked by a Man is one thing. Black Mens seem to know how to DO IT More then any Others. But another woman seem know what a woman Likes and I Liked Spreading for my Lady Lovers and even 69 with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous