Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The woman came and sat beside me on the bed," Melissa stated, her eyes remaining locked on the young Superheroine's.

The crime fighter wondered if it was getting hotter in the room but understood the real reason for her increase in temperature.

"What did she say?" she asked, her voice a little stilted.

"Nothing," replied the petite young woman.

"Nothing?"

"Not a word."

BlackCat Girl knew that Melissa was staring her down but was determined not to look away.

"What did she do?" she asked.

Melissa raised a hand to her neck, resulting in her near naked left breast rising slightly in the t-shirt as her arm brushed against it. BlackCat Girl's eyes followed the movement and she felt as if her body was on fire.

Melissa smile to herself. With a kiss implanted last night and another this morning, she knew exactly how aroused her young interrogator must be. She wanted to turn the heat up a few notches.

"She kissed me!"

BlackCat Girl gulped and for a moment it seemed that the silence in room was deafening. The heat and wetness between her legs was intense and she edged them apart in an effort to find some immediate relief, although she knew she had a strong desire to touch herself right there and then.

"Kissed you?" BlackCat Girl repeated. "But..."

"But what?" Melissa replied.

Her eyes were dancing and a smile spread across her full lips. She wanted to keep up the pressure.

"Are you thinking that the woman you think it is... Raven?... isn't a lesbian?" she asked the crime fighter.

BlackCat Girl took another long drink. That was exactly what she was thinking but then she had seen what happened with her own eyes.

"You don't have to be, you know," murmured the young woman. "I'm not. I love being with a man... but then, I love being with a woman, too."

BlackCat Girl blinked. Her need to relieve herself was becoming acute.

"Then she kissed my neck. And then my breasts," Melissa continued, her hand running across her small, perky orbs through the t-shirt as if to emphasis the point.

BlackCat Girl was only half listening. The words resonated in her mind, but it was the images of what she had seen that were emblazoned in front of her eyes.

"I tried not to become aroused, but she was very skilled. Whilst her tongue was running around my nipples....."

She paused to look down, and BlackCat Girl's eyes followed her gaze and they could both see the erect little bullets straining against the t-shirt as Melissa's soft hand again ran over her jutting breast. Their eyes found each other's again. BlackCat Girl knew she should stop this but her mind was powerless.

"Whilst her tongue was running around my nipples," Melissa repeated, "Her fingers found their way down my body."

BlackCat Girl felt faint with excitement and watched as Melissa dropped both her hands beneath the table. She looked at those tanned arms, checking for signs of movement as the diminutive woman slouched a little lower on her seat. Her arm began to flex, barely noticeable, but just enough. BlackCat Girl knew she was touching herself and desperately wanted to do the same.

"I can't explain how good she made me feel," Melissa continued, her voice now a soft purr.

Her hand movements were continuing now and she allowed herself a little sigh of pleasure, still staring at BlackCat Girl through her half hooded eyes.

"Can you imagine?" she softly asked.

BlackCat Girl did not have to imagine. She had seen everything last night and the image returned to her in full technicolour. She felt herself squirming in her seat, attempting to somehow release the tension but knowing that would be impossible until she made herself orgasm.

"And then," the petite raven haired woman continued, her voice soft and seductive, "And then she replaced her fingers with her lips. It was incredible, BlackCat Girl. She made me cum. She made me cum with her mouth and tongue."

For a few brief seconds the images of what she had seen were emblazoned on the young Superheroine's mind, except that this time it was her own lips that were on this girl, her fingers running through the black hair whilst her tongue did the pleasuring. In a herculean effort, she shifted in her seat and pulled herself together. Things had gotten out of control and she had to somehow reassert her authority.

"Well Melissa, thank you for being so candid." Her voice was faltering and she knew she had to get out of there. "I suggest we leave it there for now... "

But the diminutive woman was already standing up. She walked around to BlackCat Girl, and again kissed her on the cheek. That kiss should do it, she thought, her hands trembling in anticipation of the pleasures which would shortly come with this slender but curvaceous woman.

"Do you want me to look at some photographs right now?" Melissa asked.

BlackCat Girl shook her head. She needed instant relief. "Perhaps a little later... "

Melissa smiled sweetly. "Thank you for listening, BlackCat Girl," she softly said.

The taxi pulled up besides a large building on the industrial estate. Louisa got out and paid the driver, then suspiciously looked around to see if anything seemed out of place. All seemed normal, but nevertheless she felt a nervousness at being some distance away from any obvious contact. She told herself to grow up, she had not won the Pullizer Prize for being a wimp, that was for sure.

She hurried around to the side of the building and walked up the stairs, entering a reasonable sized reception area.

Lucas was waiting for her. His plan to plant some information for the Daily News was always likely to bring Wonderman's girlfriend there and he had been delighted when they had received her call earlier that day. Given that they had only set up the building a few days ago, no-one else knew of the business and therefore any call, looking for a modelling job, was likely to be someone from the paper. And that someone was always likely to be Louisa Layne.

"You must be Lulu. Thanks for coming," said Lucas, opening the door and shaking her little hand. "Come on in, make yourself comfortable."

Louisa grimaced inwardly. Whatever had made her call herself Lulu, she wondered?

He took her over to a glamorous young brunette at the reception desk, wearing a scandalously short skirt and a low cut blouse that displayed some impressive cleavage. The woman had a trace of white powder at the base of her nose and Louisa silently gestured to the woman and pointed to her own nose. The brunette's eyes widened and she grabbed a small compact mirror on the desk, before wiping away the offending substance.

"Nancy will take you into the office," Lucas said. "Just excuse me for a moment."

The brunette smiled and walked Louisa into a big office, closing the door and immediately giving her a hug.

"Thanks, doll," she whispered. "That could have got me into big trouble."

She let her arms drop from Louisa, but planted a kiss on her cheek. Louisa took a step back from the over friendly woman, frowning slightly.

"Ah, don't mind me," the brunette said.

She smiled to herself as she stepped away. Part one of the mission accomplished. She had worked for Lucas for a lot of years now, and when he had given her some lip gloss and told her to kiss this woman on the cheek, she hadn't asked any questions.

"If the boss found out what I do in my free time, he'd fire me," she said by way of an explanation, motioning for Louisa to sit down in a light brown leather chair beside a large desk.

"Doesn't he partake?" Louisa gently asked.

"No way," lied the woman. "But there are things I could tell you that you wouldn't believe."

"Like what?" Louisa asked, her heart racing but trying to act nonchalantly.

"Uh, uh! Just because you did me a favour.... " she responded with a laugh. "I don't know you well enough yet, but if you get the job, we'll have a girly talk. Goodness knows I could do with some female company around here!"

Part one of the mission accomplished! She had given Louisa a reason to go after the modelling job now, just as Lucas had planned. She gave Louisa a dazzling smile and the inquisitive reporter returned it freely, realising that for some reason her body was beginning to tingle. It was just then when the door opened.

"Okay, Nancy," Lucas said as he entered, his voice being a cue for her to leave.

She padded towards the door. " See you later, doll," she murmured as she left the room.

Lucas poured two coffees, setting one beside Louisa as he walked around and sat at the other side of the desk next.

"Well, Lulu," he said. "Let's see your portfolio."

"I'm sorry, but I don't have one," Louisa said, cursing herself for not thinking of that. Thinking quickly, she added, "You didn't ask....."

"I didn't ask?" he sighed. "Of course I didn't ask. Any model worth her salt has a portfolio! What are you doing here?"

Louisa's eyes grew wide. This wasn't going according to plan at all.

"I'm sorry, of course I have a portfolio. What I meant is that I don't have it here. It's... it's with my parents in, er... New York," she lied.

"I'm sorry to hear that Lulu. I need to see your portfolio and that's all there is to it!" Lucas insisted, leaning back in his chair. "I'm afraid this interview is finished... Unless... "

Louisa leaned forward, desperate to cling on to any opportunity.

"Unless what?" she asked.

"Well, Lulu, I have to say that you have a certain look about you. I guess I could allow you to model some clothes for me now...."

Louisa grabbed at the straw being offered to her. "Okay, Lucas."

He hesitated, as if to give the impression that he was unsure. After a few moments during which the reporter held her breath, he nodded.

"Ok, I'll give you a shot," he said, ringing through on the intercom on his desk. "Nancy, would you find a couple of negligees for Lulu to wear."

"Negligees....?" interrupted Louisa.

He grunted and gave her an exasperated look. "Look, Lulu, I really don't have time for this. Why don't we just forget the idea...."

"No," she almost shouted, and then calmed her voice. "No, Lucas. That's fine with me."

After a few minutes Nancy returned to the room and led a nervous Louisa to a changing room. The dressing room contained a large full length mirror and Nancy handed her two transparent negligees, and two tiny thongs to wear beneath.

"Nancy..." Louisa started to say, her alarmed eyes turning to the woman.

"Look, doll," cut in the brunette. "You've got two options. Get out of here now and forget about a modelling career. Or do as you are asked without querying everything. You'll piss Lucas off, otherwise."

Louisa looked at Nancy and again at the skimpy garments. Perhaps it was time to get out of there, she wondered.

The brunette saw the reporter hesitate, as if considering her options, and decided to give her decision making process a slight push.

"You know, I've never known Lucas consider anyone who hasn't a portfolio, so he must rate you!" she encouraged. "Besides," she added with a broad smile. "I need a girlfriend to talk to."

With that, she gave Louisa another light kiss on the cheek and passed her a pair of high heels before leaving the room, as if the decision was made. And it was. The signs were too positive to forgo this opportunity, Louisa thought.

As the second kiss worked its way into her psyche, she felt the tingling in her body work itself up a couple of notches and thought it might be fun to try on the negligee. She was a sexy enough woman, after all, and God, she was starting to feel sexy too. Last night with Wonderman must have aroused her more than she had realised.

She immediately undressed and could not help but admire her naked body in the full length mirror. Her erect, dark nipples were aching as a result of the strong arousal pervading her honey-tanned body. She ran her hands across her firm, rounded breasts, sending another tingle shooting through her and then shook her head. As she pulled on the lacy thong, sitting nicely below the diamond stud adorning her belly button, she thought she had better pull herself together. She slipped the see-through garment over her head and realised that it left nothing to the imagination.

She walked back out into the office, smiling nervously but excitedly at Lucas and Nancy. He asked her to parade around the room and despite her embarrassment, she did so. She realised that the fit accentuated her full breasts and that they would be able to see her ample globes through the material. But for some reason, that only encouraged her... she knew she looked good and that the high heels added to the effect.

She felt sexy and was determined to act sexy. Besides, that would give her the best chance of convincing Lucas.

"Very good Lulu," Lucas enthused. "Now go try on the other, please."

She hesitated, but when Nancy nodded at her, she returned to the dressing room and pulled off the first outfit, running her hands over her aching breasts as she dropped it to the floor. Goodness, she felt horny. She stepped into the second thong, a small black item, and looked at herself in the mirror. The reflection showed that little was left to the imagination, it barely covered her mons venus. But rather than embarrassing her, it somehow aroused her even more.

When she slipped the lacy negligee over her head, she could see in the mirror that her hard, dark nipples were clearly on display and she arched her back so that her jutting breasts stood out to greater effect. That should be sufficient to impress Lucas, she thought with a wicked smile to herself. If only Wonderman could see her now, she wondered how easy it would be for him to resist.

Lucas and Nancy watched Louisa on the computer beside his desk.

"She's hot," said Nancy.

"She sure is," he replied, licking his lips.

This was Louisa Layne, Wonderman's girlfriend and he had watched her change each time, marvelling at her trim but curvy figure. If he played this carefully, she would not be able to resist the effect of the aphrodisiac implanted through Nancy's two kisses and soon he would be enjoying that body. He felt his penis began to lengthen in his pants as he savoured the prospect.

The reporter felt as sexually alive as she ever had as she repeated her parade around the room, rolling her magnificently rounded buttocks as she walked. She could see both Lucas and Nancy's eyes on her body as she strutted across the room and that turned her on even more. Wonderman, you don't know what you are missing, she thought to herself.

"Okay, Lulu," Lucas said, his breathing a little faster as his wide eyes fixed on those fabulous breasts. "Ring me tomorrow morning and we can immediately set up a session in the afternoon. You are just what I need for some lingerie work, honey."

Lingerie work, thought Louisa? That was a no-no. But if she could get some time with Nancy, her instincts told her she could prise some information that would help her begin to crack this case.

She was naked in the dressing room when Nancy opened the door and slipped in. "My, but you are hot, girl," she said.

Louisa smiled and reddened, partly in embarrassment but equally pleased with the compliment. She slowly slipped into her underwear, wickedly taking her time knowing that the brunette was watching every move. She knew that now was the time to strike.

"Nancy, that chat of ours..."

"I know, doll," said Nancy. "Lucas needs me now, but we'll get together when you return."

She kissed Louisa on the cheek before leaving, and this time noticed that the reporter leant in to her as she did so. This woman will be ripe for picking soon, Nancy thought.

Amazonian Woman had fallen asleep that afternoon, a hang-over from her recent exertions in the Far East, she thought. As she pulled herself out of her slumber, she realised that she had been dreaming, and an erotic dream at that. Venus Flytrap had featured, as had that plant, and somehow Wonderman was in there too! And the after affects of the dream were that the feelings of arousal she had been subject to earlier had significantly increased in intensity.

She opened the refrigerator for one of her health drinks and then walked over to the area where she had placed the plant, on the floor in front of the not inconsiderable window overlooking the large grounds. The sun's rays burst through the pane of glass and bounced off the long shaft, its surface almost glistening with some kind of coating that she was certain had not been there before.

This was so strange, she thought, leaning down and running the tip of a fingertip across the moistness. She raised her finger to her nose to smell the indiscernible substance, but with even her extraordinary senses she was unable to detect any odour. She licked a tiny amount from her finger and furrowed her brow in surprise as the taste reminded her of Venus Flytrap's lip gloss that she had only just analysed for any poisonous content.

God, she felt horny, she thought, sitting on her haunches and rubbing her hand up and down the oiled shaft in an unconscious motion. Her thoughts wandered back to Venus Flytrap as she continued to stroke the long stem and then she pulled her hand away with a start when she realised her inadvertent motions were akin to masturbating a phallus.

But even as her aroused mind cottoned onto that thought, she allowed her hand to slowly make its way back onto the oily stem and resumed its caressing movements, long, sweeping strokes from top to bottom. She could not help herself and realised her arousal was increasing as her mind played her fantasies out.

She imagined this as Wonderman's penis, large, erect and iron-hard. Her mind fantasised that Venus Flytrap was urging her on and that Wonderman was vainly attempting to resist her ministrations. Her eyes were closed as she sank onto her knees and envisaged his hard, naked body, desperately attempting to resist her ministrations and pleading that he loved Louisa.

As the fantasy took hold, a second hand joined the first and she increased the tempo of her movements, her tongue running across her glossy, red lips as she savoured the sensation. She could feel the wetness between her legs as her arousal increased further, an orgasm somehow slowly beginning to build inside her super-body. For some reason she felt the need to bring Wonderman to his orgasm before she reached her own climax, but her aroused body was close now.

Venus Flytrap would know what she should do, and opening her lust filled blue-black eyes, she leaned forward and lowered her red, glossy lips to the bulbous end of Wonderman's eagerly waiting manhood. As she worked her mouth on it, on him, she found herself becoming more and more aroused and squeezed her legs together, hoping to put a tight clamp on the incredible tingling feelings inside her sex, but to no avail.

She found herself becoming even further aroused by the idea of giving this Superhero a blowjob here in her own room and she began to suck harder now, her succulent lips disappearing up and down the green, oiled shaft. The bulbous head stretched her cheeks as she began to grow hotter at the very thought of being the aggressor, of controlling Wonderman and of him allowing her mouth to have its way with his rigid weapon.

That final thought was sufficient to bring relief to her sexually charged body, her hard, brown, nipples pressing against the fabric of her costume as she felt her body begin to pulse. Electrical currents overtook every part of her and she allowed her body to ride the emotional peaks of her orgasm began to subside. Weak kneed, she pulled her mouth from the plant and collapsed onto the floor beside her, her super-body still shuddering from the sensations coursing through it.