Super Heroes Ed. 01

Story Info
Three Amigas.
2.8k words
4.33
7.8k
9
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"Uh..." I stammered. "I can explain!"

No I couldn't. On my back and on my roommate's bed, dressed in her sexy undies with my spurting cock in my hand. Let me go back a bit... About six months ago...

I said to my work mate, Kara. "My rent is really killing me. I'm going to have to find a new place to live."

Kara's eyes light up. "Well... Let me check with my roommate first, but our other roommate moved a couple of months ago. And we really can't afford the rent between the two of us so..."

"You're asking me if I'd consider moving in with you and Barbara?" I ask.

"Yeah!" Kara confirmed. "It's two bedroom. Barbara and I can share the big bedroom I am in right now and you can have the smaller one if that works."

Kara and I have been working together for a number of years and had become great friends. She's a tall, cute blond with a slim, shapely body and long legs.

Long story short, I moved in with them the following week. The apartments was a decent size for the three of us. Even at a bit more than a third of the rent, it was still cheaper than the place I was at. We shared all the costs but I very quickly found out, neither were any good at food shopping or cooking. We had a food budget that I almost always blew through but I made up the difference with the money I saved from the old rent. I took over in the kitchen and everyone seemed to be happy.

Barbara was as tall as Kara but had more reddish auburn hair and slightly bigger boobs. While Kara seemed a bit more innocent and a bit naïve, Barbara seemed much more curious and insightful. Both were very intelligent. Both were a number of inches taller than I was.

In the privacy of my own room, I was able to dress as I wished. I usually dressed in panties beneath my man clothes for work which was the reason, I did the laundry and they wouldn't see my undies, etc. amongst my dirty clothes. Because I did the laundry, I got to see what my roomies wore.

I called in sick one day and while both were at work, I did some washing. Their everyday underwear was nice but really uninspiring. Not grannie panties but not sexy ones either. After folding their clothes, I went to put their stuff on their bed. Hanging out of Barbara's dresser was a bra. A very sexy looking bra.

My heart started pounding as I debated whether to not to investigate further. The allure was too great for me to stop. I tippy-toed towards it as if someone would hear the noise I might make. I pulled the drawer open slowly and quietly. I reach out and carefully picked up the bra. It was black satin with red lace demi-cups with the nips cut out. I looked through the drawer more and found some scanty looking panties, thongs and G-strings; some silky stockings and a number of garter belts.

My cock was hard and demanded some attention. I grabbed one of her red lace, cheekie panties and some stockings and brought them to my face. My hand fished out my cock from inside of my panties. I inhaled deeply as my hand stroked my erection.

The more I inhaled, the harder I stroked until...

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uuuhhh...!" I started to cum really hard. It was one of the best self-satisfying orgasms I've had in a really long time.

I opened my eyes to replace her things when I noticed that I had spurted cum all over the open drawer of Barbara's dresser. I swore to myself. "Fuck!"

I started to panic and looked to find something to wipe it up but the wet mess had already soaked into the different panties and bras. "Fuck!"

Quickly, I figure the only thing to do was to turn her things over and hope they wouldn't stain when my cum dried. I slid the drawer closed making sure the bra was dangling as I found it before sneaking out of their room. Afterwards, my heart pounded each time I saw either of them. A week went by and no one said anything.

Embolden by the lack of any reprimand, I started to sneak back into their bedroom to uncover my new founded treasures; both Kara's and Barbara's. It was soon after, I would start slipping them on and masturbating on one of the beds depending on whose clothed I wore. If I wore Kara's, I would beat my meat on Barbara's or if I dressed in Barbara's, I would choke my chicken on Kara's.

Then this Saturday morning, Kara said. "Tanner. Babs and I are going shopping all day so you'll have the place to yourself. We might stay out for dinner too, we'll let you know."

With them out, I took my time primping knowing they usually are out at least until supper time. Naked, I walked to Barbara's dresser and confidently pulled her underwear drawer open. My jaw dropped when my eyes fell upon something new. I started off with putting on the black lace, shelf, demi bra. My shaking hands made it difficult to do up the hooks behind my back. As I slipped the straps over my shoulders, the underwires cut into my chest. There was a waist cincher that I put on next. It had front hook closure and heavy, ungiving stays integrated into the lace body. It laced up the back. The panties were thongs; just a tiny triangle in the front just big enough to cover my junk and a taut string running up the crack of my ass.

As I tried to bend over to put them on, the stiff cincher prevented me from bending. "Idiot!"

I took off the cincher to pull on the thong and some black patterned stay-up before putting the cincher back on. Stay-ups never stay up on me and I'd usually wear garters with them but these ones seemed okay.

I pranced around the room a bit. Something was missing. Shoes! I need some shoes. Looking in the closet I found boxes of shoes. The girls were nice enough to put pictures on the outside so I didn't have to look inside each one. I selected a four inch, thin heel, peep toed, pump and slipped them on my feet. I found them slightly big but as I stood in them, my foot flattened enough for them to be comfortable.

"Wow! I look good." I looked at myself in their full length wall mirror. "Ooops! My cock slipped out my... Hee hee! Her thong!"

I grabbed it to hide it inside but it wanted too much attention. I laid back on Kara's bed. I opened her side table where I knew she kept her vibrator. Turning it on, the strong vibes told me she had just replaced the batteries. I pulled Bab's panties... "Fuck it! They are mine now!" I pulled MY panties aside and placed the pulsating tip against my ass hole but it just slid right in.

With my leg spread in a wide vee, I started stroking myself. My stocking covered gams and the heeled shoes were so sexy to look at. As I wanked my shaft, I fucked myself with the vibrator. Pre-cum was leaking from my piss hole and onto my belly. I scooped some up and sucked it off my finger. "Mmmm..."

That was enough to set me off. With a few more strokes, I started to spurt my load all over my face, chest and belly. "Oh gawd! Uuhh...! Oh fuck! Uuhh...! Ooohh...!"

"See? I told you!"

I looked through my legs and saw both Barbara and Kara standing at the doorway. "Uh... I can explain!"

My dick was still pulsing out the last dribbles of cum as the vibrator in my ass was still vibrating.

"Oh fuck! Is that my vibrator in your ass?" Kara cried out in angry.

"You're not using THAT on me anymore!" Babs told Kara. They both broke out laughing.

I finally realized my position; physically as well as metaphorically, both were bad. My fresh, wet cum had already began to get cold. The vibrator popped out from my asshole.

"Uh... You're going to buy me a new one." Kara smirked. She turned to Barbara and said. "Yeah! I guess you were right about Tanner rummaging through our stuff and prancing around like a sissy."

"You knew?" I retorted sharply. "I... I thought... How did you...?"

"Well. First, I could tell my drawer was rearranged. It looked too neat; too arranged." Barbara said. "Second, there were strange stains on some of our things. And not pussy juice stains."

"Yeah, so we set you up with something we knew you wouldn't be able to resist." Kara added. "We bought that outfit you have on, just for you. Didn't you realize how well it all fit you?"

"We set up some nanny cams and been watching you for a while." Barbara pointed towards a shelf angled towards the entire room. "Oh and we saved the videos too."

"Oh. Don't worry. We'll keep your secret a secret. But..." Said Kara, then warned a la The Godfather. "We may ask you for favours which you better agree to or else..."

Over the next little while, both Barbara and Kara took advantage of me; cooking, cleaning, shopping, toting stuff, etc. Whenever I would start to groan, they would remind me of being a panty wearing sissy boy. I really didn't mind since they made me dress up most of the time. And then...

"We're going to a party!" Kara announced.

"Sounds like fun. When?" Barbara asked.

"Diana from work! Tanner knows her but I guess you wouldn't." Kara revealed. Of course I was invited since Diana, Kara and I all worked in the same place. "But it's a costume party, so if you dress up, you could crash it! Kidding. I already asked Diana if Tanner and I could bring you as our plus one. Now I have a favour to ask, Barbara..."

"You want me to supply the costumes from work." Barbara assumed. She worked at "Disguise" a high end costume shop. "Okay, but I get to choose the costumes! When's the party?"

"End of the month." Kara asked. "Any idea what kind of costumes you'll get?

"I'm thinking about it." Barbara smiled. "Maybe some sort of three amigos type of thing.

As party time approached, something was going on between Barbara and Kara. Whispers between them and then chuckling while looking at me made me a bit nervous... A lot nervous. When the eve before finally arrived with Barbara bringing home our costumes. They were Justice League of America themed. With Kara's long blond tresses and blue eyes, Barbara thought "Supergirl" would be a perfect match. Unzipping a different clothes bag, Barbara laid out her "Batgirl" outfit.

"Who would I be? The Flash? Green Lantern? Hawkman would be the best." I thought. I was super excited now. "As long as it wasn't Aquaman." (Remember Raj Koothrappali in Big Bang Theory?)

"Ready for your reveal, Tanner?" Barbara asked as she slowly unzipped the garment bag.

I shook my head up and down too enthusiastically and nearly gave myself whiplash. And then I was stunned at the outfit. I didn't recognize it from any superhero I knew. There was a black coat with tails and a white shirt. I didn't see any pants. "Is that it?"

"No..." Barbara said. "It comes with a top hat!"

"Who's it supposed to be? If it supposed to be 'Mandrake the Magician' he wasn't in the Justice League you know." I told them.

"No, not Mandrake." Barbara shook her head.

Kara jumped in. "It's Zantanna!"

"Zantanna?" I asked as if I didn't hear it correctly. "Zantanna! She's a girl! You're asking me to go as a girl?"

"No... We are telling you that you are going as a girl!" Both of them ordered. "Don't worry. With make-up and all the booze everyone will be drinking, no one will even know. Plus we need to go as a team... A girl super team!"

"Zantanna Zatara" was not the best known League member. She was a magician like her father, Giovanni "John" Zatara. Her magical abilities not only included casting spells and telepathy but also teleportation, telekinesis and flight. She had long black hair and the biggest boobs of any female superhero I knew.

Finally the day of the party arrived. A number of hours before we were to leave...

"Tanner! Come here please." Kara called out. I walked to their bedroom and saw both of them there. "Take off your clothes. It's time to get ready."

"What? I'm not taking..." I didn't get a chance to finish my protest.

"That wasn't a request! It was an order." Barbara commanded. Kara was holding her phone pretending she had that video. "Now strip so we can get you ready for tonight... Unless you want to go naked."

With little choice but to obey, I pulled off my tee shirt and let my jeans drop to the floor. I unhooked my bra and pushed down my pink lacy, boy short panties. My boner pointed right at them.

"Well, I guess there's no need to shave off any of your body hair." Kara noted. I had been removing it for a number of years now. "But I do like that short, little soul patch above your dick!"

Kara laughed and left the room.

"Let's get started." Barbara said. Pointing to my erection. "We need to get rid of this first."

I didn't expect her to slap my erection so hard; that it broke my thoughts and made my stiff shrink and limp. She handed me some panties made from sheer spandex. I pulled them on. Babs instructed me how to arrange myself. The panties were tight and pulled up my bum to enhance my bubble butt. Then I noticed how they arranged my junk. It hid and secured the shaft, but cupped my balls together to make it look like I had a pussy slit. I was shocked and pleased at the same time. Over them, I wore some French cut, black spandex shorts; looked more like panties. They were thin and tight enough that you could still make out my new camel toe.

Barbara opened a box. Inside were breast forms. Very realistic and very big... huge... gigantic! I couldn't figure out the size. Double D's? Triple D's? Bigger?

Babs applied something to the backs and positioned them on my chest. "Hold them until I tell you okay."

I held them in place until instructed and dropped my hands. My boob pulled down on my chest but remained in place. They were so heavy, I nearly fell forward. The colour match was just about perfect. The nipples were as big and as red as cranberries. Babs fixed the breast form outer edges and then helped me on with the shelf bra. She showed me how to create a nice, deep cleavage. "Those tits are stuck on like they're real. I have to use a special solution to remove them."

The shirt was next. White. High collar. Front button with frills. I put it on and tucked it into my shorts. The shirt had a big open gape that showed off my big bosom and the deep crevasse between them. Barbara wrapped a corset around my waist. It sat on my hips and was high enough to push my bust higher and give them extra support.

"Normally, Zatanna would wear fishnet pantyhose but we didn't have any more at the store so I have these instead." Barbara told me. They were footless, fishnet stockings. She helped me put them on since I couldn't bend and clipped them to the six suspender straps dangling from the corset. Then she helped me with some shiny, black, tight, mid-thigh high boots. "With these boots, no one will see your feet plus the garters look much sexier."

Barbara was a professional make-up artist. It was part of her job. She did my face and attached a raven coloured wig which wouldn't fall off even if I was hung by my hair. After she removed the protective cover sheet and I put on the jacket. She had me stand up and look in the mirror for the first time. I stood carefully since I wasn't use to the six inch stiletto heels I had on.

"Holy shit!" I heard Kara shout from the doorway. She was all dressed up as Supergirl sans her red boots.

I was amazed at my own appearance. Adding the top hat and the fake French cuffs were the icing on the cake. My mouth dropped. "Oh my god! I look just like her!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers