Super Krissy and Her Nephews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She recaps how they challenged her to an escape challenge, dressed her up as Super Krissy, put socks on her hands so she couldn't pry at the knots, tied her hands behind her back, pink panty gagged her, shoved a stocking over her head, made her bunny hop, bound her like a hog, before crating her like a dog. The only reason the boys left is because Lauren called out to them telling them it was time to go. The boys ran off in a hurry but not before taking their supplies and ultimately the Super Krissy Costume.

I replied with "They took your Super Krissy costume???"

Kristen says "Yes. Anthony took it as a trophy and I don't think I'll ever get it back."

*****

Meanwhile, Anthony is lying down in his bed with his bedroom door closed and the lights off. He tries to get some sleep but tosses and turns thinking about how he tied up Super Krissy and got her to admit defeat. He hops out of bed and rummages through his "$" pillow case.

After a little searching, he pulls out the red/yellow/blue stretch panties and red bandana tie top. He holds them up to his nose and smells. He enjoys the sweet smell of her brown sugar and shea perfume. He places them under his pillow, puts his head down and smiles. Then falls fast asleep dreaming about Not-So-Super Krissy bound and gagged and the weekend to come.

If you like, please comment, favorite and watch.

Let me know what your favorite parts were and if you would like me to continue this fictional tale.

12