Super Krissy and Her Nephews Pt. 04

Story Info
A fictional tale of Super Krissy getting roped up by her nephews.
3.8k words
4.53
4.4k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional tale of Super Krissy getting roped up by her nephews and put through the ringer.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Background:

Now for a little background info. My wife's name is Kristen. She's in her mid-thirties and I have known her since college. She's 5'1" with beautiful red hair. We have no children so she still has a beautiful figure. She is a 36C and has a cute little bubble butt. Lately she likes wearing pushup bras to further accentuate her chest and to drive me wild.

Story:

Part 1 Recap:

When last we left off, Kristen and J were just chilling and watching Disney + before they were interrupted by her sister Lauren and her two nephews. The boys, Anthony and Paulie, had not seen their favorite Aunt in months and challenged her to roleplay as Super Krissy and to escape their ropes of her nephews, the robbers. Kristen reluctantly agreed and was bound and gagged. One thing led to another and she was stripped, panty gagged, stocking hooded, and ultimately crated. The boys eventually left her to her demise in solitary confinement until J found her, ball gagged her, and banged her. Kristen was eventually released and she filled J in on what her nephews did to her.

Part 2 Recap:

After stealing Super Krissy's costume in Part 1, Anthony reaches out to his Aunt to offer her another challenge: Her for her costume. He has her dress in her original casual outfit from Part 1 and gather supplies for this challenge. Her nephew has her park away from the house and has her going through the woods on a handcuffed scavenger hunt for the articles of her Super Krissy costume. She gathers all but the infamous costume stretch panties and red bandana tie top. As she finally exits the woods and makes it to the backyard gate, she finds out it's locked and Anthony set a trap for her. He stocking hoods her and secures her handcuffs before opening the gate to the backyard.

Part 3 Recap:

Anthony brings Aunt Krissy through the house and into his bedroom. He cuts off her tight white button-down tank top and then her short shorts. Kristen is left in only her black bikini bottoms with the side ties. Her dark black pantyhose stocking hood is finally removed as her breasts are cuffed, nipples noosed and ankles tied cross legged and left in the walk-in closet forced to watch a 2-hour documentary. As she works to free herself and get the final pieces of her Super Krissy costume, she is mysteriously ballgagged, blindfolded and chloroformed.

Start of Chapter 4:

Krissy starts to come to from her groggy state. She tries to remember what happened and quickly remembers she was ballgagged and blindfolded in the walk-in closet.

"How big is the walk-in closet???" Kristen asks herself. Then she wonders if someone was waiting in the walk-in closet the whole time. Who is it and what do they want with her???

Kristen stops and thinks for a minute.

She realizes she is standing up and her black 6-inch open toe high heels are strapped back on her feet.

Then she comes to the second realization, that her hands are no longer cuffed behind her back. Instead her arms are crossed in front of her body and stretched tight. She believes she is in a straitjacket.

Krissy tries to walk and immediately finds out her ankles are tied to the floor and that her upper body is tied to the ceiling keeping her in suspended animation.

She feels a light caressing of her cheeks and asks "Who are you and what do you want???"

Krissy gets no reply. Instead she hears a zipper on her chest being unzipped and the relief of her chest no longer being compressed by the straitjacket.

Out pop Krissy's cuffed breasts and noosed nipples.

The mysterious stranger gropes and fondles Kristen's chest and tugs on the fishing line.

Kristen moans.

The mysterious stranger lets go of the fishing line and positions something up against Krissy's inner left thigh. Tape can then be heard being ripped off as the item is fixed into place. A button is pressed and the item slowly comes to life vibrating against Krissy's leg.

Krissy starts to moan louder, which prompts a hand gag.

Next numerous layers of vet wrap are applied over Krissy's mouth in order to muffle her moans. This is quickly followed by another item being pressed up against Krissy's inner right thigh. Tape is heard being ripped off as this vibrator is fixed into place and turned on.

Kristen's begins breathing heavily and her moans start to pick up in volume. Unluckily for her the ballgag and vet wrap are doing an excellent job at keeping her noise to a minimum so no one can hear her.

After a few minutes, Kristen mumbles that she can't take it anymore and that she is going to cum. Her body bucks within the restraints before finally relaxing.

The mysterious stranger increases the setting on the vibrators and Krissy's moans start up again.

This continues through multiple orgasms until Krissy's body finally goes limp.

Krissy pleads she can't take anymore before she feels a damp cloth go over her nose as she mutters "No!!! No please don't!!! Not chloro- mmmmph!!! Mmmmmph!!! ...mmmph...mmmph...mmmph...mmmmmmmm," and falls back asleep.

*****

Krissy slowly comes to as a hand lightly taps her face in an effort to wake her.

She emits a light noise to notify the mysterious stranger that she is coming to.

Her blindfold is removed and Kristen realizes she is back in the walk-in closet facing the slotted door as the documentary continues on Egypt.

Her black 6" inch open toe high heels are being strapped back on to her feet. Her ankles are already crossed and tied just like they were before she was abducted. The straitjacket is gone and Kristen's hands are cuffed behind her back once again.

Kristen looks down as the red bandana tie top for the Super Krissy costume is tied around her chest concealing her cuffed breasts with noosed nipples. Her ballgag is removed and footsteps can be heard exiting the walk-in closet. Kristen says "Wait, don't go," but it is too late and the mysterious stranger makes their exit.

She focuses on the Egyptian documentary and notices that it is wrapping up. They are talking about modern Egypt and their current events. The credits roll and the door to the walk-in closet opens up.

Anthony laughs and tells her it looks like she made no progress whatsoever after 2 hours. He stops and pauses. Her nephew notices that the stretch panties are still hanging up but the red tie bandana top is now around Krissy's chest.

He tells her "The Boss said you were resourceful but this makes no sense. How did you get the red tie bandana top down to wear while still tied up???"

Krissy tells him there is a reason why she is called "Super Krissy." She unstrapped her high heels, untied her ankles, got up, reached for her costume and was about to bust out of the walk-in closet door proclaiming victory. Then she remembered the overjoyed look on her nephew's face last time he beat her in an escape challenge.

Krissy pauses for a moment before continuing. As such, she decided to just put back on the red bandana tie top for a little modesty and return to her predicament.

Anthony thanks her for prolonging the game and then gives Aunt Krissy a super long tight hug.

She asks her nephew is there any way she can get out of this so she can hug and embrace him too.

He replies with "Not yet."

Since she hasn't fully escaped from her predicament after the 2 hour time limit she has to answer 3 questions on the movie.

Aunt Krissy agrees and the trivia game starts.

Question 1:

What does the word "Hieroglyphs" mean???

Krissy responds with pictures that are words.

Anthony laughs and says "No, sacred writings."

Question 2:

What is the oldest known monumental structure in Egypt???

Kristen replies with "That's easy, the Pyramids."

Anthony cracks up and informs her she is yet again incorrect as it is the Sphinx.

Question 3:

Which female pharoah had the longest reign???

Kristen says "Cleopatra."

Anthony informs her for the third time she is wrong, it was Hatshepsut, and asks if Super Krissy was even watching the movie.

He quickly unties Krissy's ankle rope and unstraps her high heels. Anthony walks her back to the middle of his bedroom unties her red bandana tie top. He undoes the nipple nooses and the boob cuffs.

Kristen still has her hands cuffed behind her back as Anthony rummages through the goodie bag as he returns with lots of black vet wrap rolls.

Her nephew quickly goes to work wrapping up Krissy's ankles. Roll by roll of black vet wrap is until he gets to her waist. He stops to ball up each one of her hands individually before unhandcuffing her and placing her hands on her side. Anthony continues wrapping up to Krissy's breasts.

He takes Krissy's left breast, stretches it out before applying 5 hair elastics around them. Her nephew does the same thing with her right breast to help balloon them out horizontally.

Out come the "X" Shaped KT Strips and Kristen tells Anthony he seems to pay an awful lot of attention to her breasts and asks why that's so as he slaps the "X" shaped KT strips over her left and right nipples.

Anthony responds with he likes to act out what he sees his Dad do to his Mom as well as what "The Boss" wants.

Krissy asks who "The Boss" is.

Anthony replies with she will find out in all due time but he has a particular way that he prefers Super Krissy -- Bound and Boobs Out.

Aunt Krissy asks if Anthony sees her sexually based on all the times he striped her naked.

Anthony says no he just likes to humiliate her and steal her clothes to keep as trophies. He continues by saying that without her clothes, she is more compliant and doesn't try to run away after he ties her.

Kristen feels a deep sense of relief and tells Anthony she enjoys the time they spend together.

Her nephew continues to wrap up Super Krissy until only her head and feet are exposed.

Anthony pushes her and Krissy flops on the bed.

Anthony tells Kristen to stay still as he runs off and returns in under a minute as he commands Krissy to open up and inserts cloth into her mouth before vet wrapping it up and continuing to cover her face completely except for her nose.

He asks "How does his Mom's panties taste???"

Aunt Krissy replies with a muffled "Yuck."

Her nephew laughs then props her up slightly on the bed next to him and puts his arm around her. Anthony tells his Aunt to take a nap and rest, she has had an exhausting day.

Kristen thinks to herself she doesn't have to be told that twice and starts to relax.

Meanwhile Anthony reaches for his cell phone to text. He writes informing The Boss that the package is secured and done up to his specifications.

The Boss replies with he needs visual confirmation of the wrangled wiggle worm.

Anthony uses the camera feature on his phone to take a full length shot of his bound Aunt Krissy and sends it to the Boss.

The Boss comments that she is missing something and to get it from the reusable bag.

Kristen feels her big toes pushed together and something looped around them. She grunts but can't do anything to stop it as Anthony loops the shoe lace around her big toes three times then cinches it tight making sure the knot is extremely tough to undo even with the aid of a tool.

Anthony takes another picture and sends it to the Boss.

He replies with now she is packaged to specifications and that he has the agreed upon amount so Anthony can buy the new video game he wants, the latest Grand Theft Auto (GTA).

Anthony types back that the Exchange can take place as soon as the Boss is ready.

The Boss replies he needs an hour so keep her occupied until then.

Anthony types back that that won't be a problem.

The Boss retorts with don't forget the rest of the items in the reusable bag and the note.

Anthony says he won't.

The Boss asks Anthony if he can text back a photo of what the note says so he can confirm he read it.

Anthony obliges.

The note reads:

Dearest Anthony,

I have gathered all your requested items: a pair of shoelaces, my tallest open toe high heels with ankle straps, multiple rolls of vet wrap, a pair of scissors, lavender baby oil, fishing line, two pairs of handcuffs, and a dental mouth gag. I have even brought a few others to see if you can include them in today's festivities. Be creative and surprise me.

Yesterday you were very proficient in stripping me naked, panty gagging me, stocking hooding me, and ultimately crating me. Uncle J eventually found me and made love to me. I was hoping you could do something similar to that again so Uncle J can find me, release me, and make love to me again.

Without my Super Krissy costume, I am at the mercy of vile henchmen and their dirty desires. Do with me your worst but make sure it's tight. Don't underestimate my escape abilities or leave me alone for too long, I may try to make an escape and neither of us want that.

Normally I would never share this but in order to make today exciting, I thought I would reveal my biggest weakness and that is being tickled while tied up. My most sensitive areas are my arm pits, feet and breasts. Tickle me and do your best to extract the coded phrase from me. The only hint I can give is it is an animal reference.

If you succeed, you may perform the act on me but you have to gag me instantly so I can't back out of it.

If you lose, you will be bound outdoors.

Best of luck, handsome.

Sincerely,

Aunt Krissy (the signature is in cursive with the "i" in Krissy dotted with a heart)

The Boss tells Anthony he will pay double if he can extract the coded phrase from Super Krissy.

Anthony responses with you have yourself a deal.

The Boss says he has one hour to extract the intelligence and then bundle her back up to the original specifications.

End of text exchange.

*****

Anthony then turns to Aunt Krissy and starts to unwrap her encased head.

She spits out her sister's panties and says she doesn't want them anymore.

Anthony replies with they have 1 hour before the Boss arrives and that all she has to do is rest for that time frame. Then the panties go back into her mouth and her face gets encased. He gets up off the bed and rummages through the goodie bag Aunt Krissy brought him.

Out comes the dental gag and once Kristen sees it, she tells him she doesn't want it.

Anthony tells her it will be a good surprise.

Kristen says she highly doubts that.

Her nephew says "Just trust me."

Krissy mutters "Famous Last Words."

They both laugh as Anthony ties the dental gag into Aunt Krissy's mouth. He verifies it's tied and she can't spit it out. Then he proceeds to exit the bedroom and returns in a few minutes. In his hands are a cluster of seedless grapes, a handful of chocolates, and a little plastic bear container with a yellow cap that contains honey.

Aunt Krissy asks what are those for.

Anthony replies they are to pamper her with it as he props up her head and starts to hang the cluster of seedless grapes over her mouth for her to bite down on and eat.

Kristen reaches out with her tongue and pulls the grape in and says "A girl could get used to this."

Anthony replies that he could too.

He continues to feed her grapes and switches to some pieces of chocolate as he has Kristen eating out of the palm of his hand.

After the cluster of grapes and pieces of chocolate are gone, Anthony asks Kristen if she wants anything else.

She says she is content.

Anthony tells her now it's time to get down to business and removes her dental gag. He read her note and needs to extract information from her.

Kristen gives him a puzzled look.

Anthony tells her come on Super Krissy, you know it's all from the note she wrote and tells her I guess they have to do it the hard way and starts tickling her feet.

Being wrapped up and toe-tied, Kristen has no choice but to squirm as she tells her nephew to stop.

He says he can't until she divulges the coded phrase.

Kristen says she doesn't know any coded phrase or information she is trying to withhold from him.

Anthony says "Fine, have it your way," as he positions himself before Kristen's exposed feet.

He starts to rake Super Krissy's feet with his fingers and she starts to buck in the wrapping.

Her nephew applies some lavender baby oil to her feet and works it into her skin.

He tells Krissy this can all stop if she just tells him the coded phrase.

She says "Never!!!"

Anthony runs to get a hair comb and tries to rake her feet with that. Kristen squirms but still holds strong to her convictions. He says she leaves him no choice but to call in for backup.

Aunt Krissy's mouth drops.

He reaches for his phone and dials.

Anthony talks to the individual on the other end and tells him that he needs his particular set of skills to crack this tough cookie.

The individual asks how soon they are needed.

Anthony responds with immediately.

The individual counters with they are on their way.

Super Krissy asks who was on the other end and why their assistance is even needed.

Anthony says it is to make sure Super Krissy spills the beans as he goes back to tickling her feet.

Krissy squirms back and forth in her vet wrap cocoon, unable to get away from the onslaught of fingers and hair comb. She tells Anthony defiantly that "She will never talk so he might as well gag her."

Just then the bedroom door opens and a voice says "That can still be arranged."

Super Krissy says "NO!!! Anyone but the other half of Double Trouble!!! He is a tickling fiend."

In enters Paulie... with a feather in hand and Aunt Krissy remembers all the times he used to stare at her feet when she had high heels dangling from them. He would wait for her not to pay attention then sneak up on her and tickle her feet. He knew all her weaknesses when it came to being tickled.

They both go to town on Kristen's feet: Anthony with his fingers and comb, Paulie with his fingers and feather.

Kristen is cackling up a storm begging the boys to stop.

Anthony tells her the only way they will stop is if she says the coded message.

Kristen says "No."

Paulie says they need to focus on her other ticklish spots and whispers to Anthony the game plan.

Krissy perks up and says what are you boys discussing???

Neither of her nephews respond.

Kristen says "This is not fair boys."

Anthony reaches for the scissors and starts to cut into the vet wrap covering Kristen's breasts and a little above it. Four hands reach in and pull out her two breasts and start tickling.

Kristen bucks in her bondage but can't get away from the boys who are relentless. They rotate between her feet and her breasts, leaving Kristen a kackling mess.

The boys stop for a moment and ask if Super Krissy has anything to confess.

She says "She must confess that her nephews are bad boys who both deserve a hard spanking at her hands for what they put their Aunt through."

The boys laugh and say guess they have to turn this up a notch.

Paulie goes straight for Krissy's armpits while Anthony tickles her breasts.

Super Krissy squirms and cackles saying she can't take much more of this.

The boys reply with it will only get much worse for Super Krissy if she doesn't divulge the information.

*****

Meanwhile, Lauren is in the kitchen cleaning up when she keeps hearing the sound of sporadic laughter. She was happy to go shopping with her youngest son for a few hours but is glad to be back.

The laughter keeps getting louder and then stops. There is a pause and then the laughter resumes.

Lauren slides off her heels and tip toes out of the kitchen towards the boy's bedrooms. She starts to distinguish the laughter and realizes it is female. She tries to focus on it and then realizes she knows that laugh. It has to be her sister Kristen.

12