Super Krissy and Her Nephews Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gets to Anthony's bedroom door and notices it is slightly ajar. What she sees next astounds her. There Kristen is wrapped up like a mummy except for her feet, breasts, and head being tickle tortured by her two sons: Anthony and Paulie. Kristen cackles and squirms saying she'll never talk while the boys keep trying to get Super Krissy to give up some secret. All three of them are really into it.

Kristen finally blurts out "Milk me like a Cow... Milk me like a Cow... Milk me like a Cow..." as her body goes limp.

The boys look at each other for a minute and pause. Then Anthony runs over to Super Krissy and picks up the little plastic bear container with a yellow cap that contains honey and puts it in her mouth like a pacifier. He tells Paulie to hold the little plastic bear container and softly squeeze some honey into her mouth. Anthony then runs his hands through Kristen's hair and tells her to relax and recover.

Lauren looks on in shock as her boys just got Kristen to divulge her secret information and wonders what will come next for her sister. She motions to push the door open and enter when a hand clamps over her mouth and another grabs her wrists pulling her back into the hallway and away from Anthony's bedroom. All that she hears is "Let the boys have their fun," as she is marched away down the hallway.

End of Part 4.

To be continued???

What will happen to our helpless superheroine??? What fate will soon befall Lauren???

Only time and the next update will tell.

If you like, please comment, favorite and watch.

Let me know what your favorite parts were and if you would like me to continue this fictional tale.

12