Super Sam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I'm ready." Sam said firmly, psyching herself up, "I want to do this."

"Do what?" Alex questioned, with another frown.

For a moment Sam was more nervous and apprehensive than she'd ever been, but she quickly realized something from the look her friend was giving her, so she cautiously explained, "Alex... I... I invited you in for coffee."

Embarrassingly, it took a few long seconds, but then those words hit Alex like a freight train, and all she responded with was, "Oh..."

"If, if I'm totally off base, that's fine." Sam quickly added, barely pausing to breathe as she continued, "I know you wouldn't automatically like me just because you're gay, I just thought there was something, a spark, as cliché as it sounds, but... that's how it felt, to me, and... I... I haven't felt that way before. About anyone. Definitely not Ruby's father, or any of the guys in high school. And I thought maybe, that meant something."

"Wow." Alex laughed after about maybe a minute of silence, immediately feeling bad about it and quickly explaining when she saw the hurt look on Sam's face, "You're me. Or at least, me two years ago."

"Maybe." Sam smiled bashfully, "Gotta love irony, huh?"

"I guess." Alex said softly, moving closer, "You're sure?"

"That I'm a lesbian?" Sam laughed softly, "No. The truth is I don't know what I am, but I know I like you. And I want you. And I'd hate to make you feel like I'm using you to experiment, but... I haven't had sex in five years, and I've never had an orgasm that I didn't give myself. So please believe me, I really, really want to do this, if you're okay with it."

Which was something Alex should have debated for hours, because there was a lot to consider here, and probably the worst thing she could do right now was to just give into her primal urges and do something maybe Sam wasn't entirely ready for. But she couldn't stop thinking about how much it had hurt to be initially rejected by Maggie, and how hard it had been to get over, and while it was wrong to compare the two situations she just couldn't help it.

And God, she just wanted to kiss Sam so badly throughout that little speech of hers, and pretty much the entire night, if she was honest with herself. So for better or for worse, almost as soon as Sam was done speaking, Alex closed the distance between them and did the thing she most wanted to do all night long, namely kiss Samantha Arias.

She tried to do it in the nicest way possible, gently taking Sam's face into her hands and gently caressing it, before just as gently pulling it towards her own while leaning in as slowly as possible. Sam seem to appreciate this, as the nervousness was still pretty much radiating off of her, which almost made Alex second-guess this decision.

Almost. But thankfully when their lips touched Sam didn't hesitate to kiss back, and even pulled Alex close to her by grabbing onto her waist, vindicating her choice. At least as far as the kissing was concerned. Should they stop it here? Maybe, but that was a concern for another time. Right now Alex just wanted to concentrate on kissing the beautiful woman in front of her.

Which was exactly what she did for a few long seconds, before Sam broke the kiss and asked, "Do you want me to take it off?"

"What?" Alex frowned with confusion.

"You know, the outfit?" Sam pushed.

"Oh... that..." Alex murmured, hating how slow she was off the drawer today, before asking cautiously, "Do you want to take it off?"

"I don't know." Sam lied, before cautiously adding, "Is, is it okay if I leave it on? It makes me feel strong."

"It's very okay." Alex grinned, moving in for another kiss.

Sam had spent a lot of time over the past year or so wondering about what it would be like to kiss Alex Danvers. Predictably the reality was so much better than she'd ever imagined, and she hoped that it would be the same for the sex. Because for years she had told herself she was happy to go without it, and it was mostly true, as she had so many things to be thankful for in her life, all of which made that life fulfilling.

However, never in that life, not even when she was a hormonal teenager, had she ever felt this... needy. Which she hated, but in that moment, she just couldn't help it. So she was very much the one to push things forwards, starting with Alex's tongue, which she practically begged to come and play with her own.

Fortunately it didn't take much to get what she wanted, maybe especially at that point. Unfortunately it was so overwhelming that it caused Sam to freeze up a bit, which in turn had Alex trying to pull away, clearly thinking she'd done something wrong. Desperate to prove that she hadn't Sam grabbed on to the other woman more tightly, and kissed her more firmly, which after a few long seconds caused Alex to relax and melt into the kiss again.

They then went through the same process when Alex started cautiously sliding her hands over her body, Sam literally having to grab those hands and pull them back to her body when they pulled away, just because the touch initially took her off-guard.

Maybe it was too much too soon, but for better or for worse while initially Alex had just moved her hands from the other brunette's waist to her sides and down her back, Sam pushed those hands directly onto her boobs. But again Sam was just so needy in those moments, but she also was silently begging Alex not to be afraid to touch her.

There was a longer pause than before, but the result was the same, the other woman blowing her mind with just the simplest of touches. Although to be fair, this was the first thing combined with something else. Something which really made her worry that she wouldn't be ready for anything else. And wonder about her sexuality.

Either Alex was just incredible at sex, or Sam had been super gay her whole life, and simply hadn't been aware of it. The latter would be embarrassing, but either way the latter didn't cancel out the former, which really had to be true. Oh yes, most likely both were true, but the only thing that really mattered in that moment was that Alex Danvers was just ridiculously good at sex. Or at least, touching other women.

Sam was very much looking forward to finding out how good she was at the actual sex part, especially considering she just made touching her boobs to be a highlight of Sam's life. Because these weren't the awkward and unsure fumbling of a drunk guy, or a horny teenager. This was someone who knew what they were doing, and it made all the difference.

Alex really didn't feel like she knew what she was doing in that moment. If this was someone like Maggie or Sara, someone who was experienced and comfortable with their sexuality, she would know exactly the right time to touch, and where, but this was someone who might only be curious about girl on girl fun, making this a totally different ballgame.

This was her having to take the Maggie role, or even the Sara role, and she wasn't sure that she was ready for that. What if she sucked? Or moved too fast, or too slow? She didn't want to ruin this experience for Sam, just in case her friend really was like her, and in desperate need of some guidance from an experienced pro, and somehow mistook Alex for that.

She was definitely off to a bad start, Sam making it clear every step of the way that she was moving too slowly, and treating her too delicately, which was a dangerous message to send, because every time Alex tried something new the inexperienced woman would freeze up. Besides, despite how much she didn't want to it really felt like she should remove at least the top half of the Supergirl costume so she could get her mouth onto Sam's tits.

Or maybe even strategically cut the costume so she could get to them. Sure, it would be a shame to ruin such a fine replica of the original, but it would be worth it to make Sam feel good. And honestly, she just wanted to be able to touch those titties directly. Even though there was definitely something to be said for feeling them up like this.

"Alex please... I... I need more!" Sam whimpered softly, struggling for words, "I need..."

Whether she was overwhelmed by what she was feeling, or she was embarrassed, or maybe both, Sam gave up on trying to tell Alex what she wanted, and instead showed her. Namely by grabbing one of her hands again, and pushing it downwards.

All that Sam needed to do was push it down her stomach, and Alex would have got the message, but she pushed it down further to those smooth, creamy, well toned legs of hers. Specifically her inner thighs. Only then did she stop, and then both women looked at each other, after a few long seconds of watching that hand descend. But despite the very clear greenlight, Alex felt unsure, as things just seem to be moving so fast.

Something she almost said, but instead Alex just asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Sam gasped softly, and without hesitation.

Against her better judgment Alex complied, sliding her hand slowly upwards into that skirt and over Sam's panties, making both women whimper softly. Sam was so fucking wet for her, maybe more than Maggie ever was, at least in the beginning, which was really saying something. Which was incredibly thrilling, but also made Alex incredibly... hungry.

And if they were moving faster, maybe she could get away with it? So she gave Sam a final kiss, slid down her body, and then pushed that skirt up and out of the way, revealing her prize. She then rubbed it through those panties for a few long minutes, deliberately making sure Sam would be as eager and relaxed as possible, before asking her a question. Hopefully it wouldn't ruin things, but in that moment Alex had to ask it.

Can I taste you?" Alex asked softly "Please?"

Sam closed her eyes, threw her head back, and let out a soft whine. Just the idea was almost too much to handle, as she really just thought they would finger each other. But this? Was this going all the way for lesbians? It seemed like it should be, and yet somehow she hadn't expected Alex to actually offer this.

Which she should probably refuse, given that it was definitely something Sam wasn't ready to do herself, making this incredibly unfair. But it was something she really, really wanted, especially given the fact that Alex stopped rubbing her pussy, obviously really worried that she had done something wrong, when it was totally the opposite.

"Sam?" Alex softly pushed.

"Hang on." Sam pleaded, quickly grabbing a pillow and pulling it close to her face, before whimpering, "Do it! Please? I want you too. I want you to... oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Thankfully Sam was quick off the drawer, shoving that pillow directly over her face and at least somewhat muffling her cries as... as Alex tasted her. As the other woman tasted her pussy for the very first time. As a girl tongue was pressed against the bottom of her twat, and slowly made it's way upwards, over the lips of her pussy, and then even lingering on her clit.

Oh God, that lick was so long and slow, Alex was clearly savouring every second of sliding her tongue over Sam's cunt. The thought of which was almost more overwhelming than the lick itself, which was really saying something. But both were so very welcome, because now finally another woman was going down on her. Alex! Alex was going down on her! Oh God!

For a few long minutes, some variation of those words echoed in Sam's head, and she was pretty much unable to think of anything else. Which honestly, was a relieve. Because as she said, she was very grateful for her life, but it could be very stressful, and it was truly wonderful to unwind.

In a way she had been doing that all night long, but this was by far the most effective thing, as she became truly lost in the sex like never before. Which certainly made it seem more likely that she was gay all along, but again, Sam couldn't worry about that right now, or anything. No, she just enjoyed the wonderfully long, drawn-out pussy licking she received from her lesbian friend.

Even as she got used to this treatment, and began thinking coherently again, Sam didn't truly worry about her sexuality. Mostly because she was sure that everyone in her life would be more than okay with it, but also, she just wanted more of this heaven in that wonderful moment. Which she tried to make clear by reaching down with the hand which wasn't holding a pillow over her face to stroke Alex's short hair.

Admittedly that could be seen as simple encouragement, and in a way it was, but Sam was hoping Alex would understand it meant more than that. Because she didn't want to have to trust herself to take that pillow off her face and keep reasonably quiet. Hell, she was probably too noisy throughout as it was.

Alex loved getting those sounds out of another woman. Pleasing a man had always seem easy, effortless, and even boring to her, but the first time she got those sounds out of super experienced lesbian Maggie Sawyer, and a time traveling assassin who maybe had even more experience in Sara Lance, had been truly life-changing, at least when it came to her sex life.

If it hadn't been for those experiences she wasn't so sure she be able to go through with this one, but she had, and she did. Oh God, she got those sounds out of the inexperienced and possible closeted Samantha Arias! Which in a way, was more of an achievement, as it showed just how far Alex had come over the last few years.

Of course, the feeling of pride came a little later, while initially she was just overwhelmed with the joy and the sweet flavour she was treated with as soon as her tongue touched Sam's cunt. Oh yes, the second her tongue touched that pretty little pussy her taste-buds were hit with pure Sam Arias. Something which of course she instantly loved, and couldn't get enough of.

But still, thanks to her training with Maggie, and Sara, she was able to do the mature thing. The right thing. The thing that was best for both of them. Namely, complete that long, slow lick from the bottom of Sam's twat and slid her tongue all the way up to the top, even lingering on the other woman's clit for a few long seconds, before repeating the process.

This allowed both women to savour that wonderful process, which meant incredible pleasure for Sam, and that Alex got to swallow even more heavenly cream. Especially later, when she increased her attention to Sam's clit, and began wrapping her mouth around the entrance to Sam's pussy. Not much at first, but enough to make a difference. And not just give her more yummy liquid to swallow.

No, Sam also reached down to stroke the back of her head, further rewarding her for a job well done, other than the constant cries, whimpers and moans that kept escaping her lips, of course. Well, it was either that, or Sam wanted more, and if that was the case she was out of luck, because she had been taught by both Maggie and Sara to wait until she was actually asked. And she really wanted to hear Sam Arias ask her.

More accurately Alex Danvers wanted to hear Sam Arias beg her to make her cum. For another woman to make her cum for the very first time. To cum for Alex. Something Alex had fantasized about plenty of times, but never thought she'd actually get until this moment. Although maybe it would be better just to give Sam what she wanted without another word?

Alex really, really didn't want to do that, but Sam was being plenty loud already. So cautiously, and a little reluctantly, Alex increased her attention to Sam's clit even more, going so far as to forget everything else, and just concentrate on swirling her tongue around that sensitive bundle of nerves, which really made Sam squirm.

Sam was so wonderfully close to cumming she could practically taste it, just from that slight increase, which both made her want to go over the edge of orgasm as soon as possible, and spend the rest of her life feeling this intense pleasure with a promise of more to come.

Eventually she had to make a choice of course, and while Sam wasn't sure she was strong enough to resist at least the former, she feared both outcomes would leave her completely unable to return the favour, and that wasn't fair on Alex. Or herself, for that matter. Because Sam might still be hesitant to go all the way, to actually try eating pussy, but she really should do something for both of their benefits.

After all, it felt like she was on the edge of a breakthrough, if she wasn't there already, and it felt like she should just swallow her fear, and go all the way. Besides, Alex deserved to feel at least a half as good as Sam felt right now. And perhaps most importantly, Sam wanted too. Deep down she wanted to satisfy her curiosity, and see if she really was gay after all. It was just that, again, she didn't trust her own voice at that moment.

Also, she wasn't sure she could let the pillow off her face, looked downwards, and see Alex Danvers in between her legs, eating her pussy. Just the feeling was overwhelmingly intense. But it was far from the first time she'd forced herself to do something difficult, so eventually Sam somehow found the strength to remove the pillow and say a few words without screaming the house down.

"Come here." Sam gasped in between moans.

"Why?" Alex questioned, immediately removing her tongue from Sam's cunt, even though she really, really didn't wanted too. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No... I, I... I want to return the favour." Sam confessed.

"Oh." Alex murmured, studying Sam's face carefully, and then shrugging it off, "Later."

"Tonight?" Sam pleaded.

"Tonight." Alex agreed, "I promise. For now, just let me make you cum. Please, baby... let me make you cum!"

Just hearing that was pretty overwhelming, especially because Alex had used the term of affection 'baby', which normally wouldn't turn Sam too mush, but it was Alex. Also, the other woman started licking her clit pretty much straight afterwards, so that had a lot to do with it. Which would've probably made her cum straight away, if Sam wasn't so busy scolding herself for her failure. After all, Alex's tone had seemed so, placating.

It was the same one she used on Ruby to shut her up, while having no intention of following through on giving her what she wanted. And no wonder, as Alex probably took one look at the hot mess that was Samantha Arias and figured she had to do everything herself. Sam would probably think the same thing, if she could see herself right now.

She was just so afraid she wouldn't have the ability to return the favour, and therefore blow it with this incredible woman, which for better or for worse, held her back from cumming for a few long minutes. Or was that just Alex continuing to show off? Whatever the case, all Sam really knew was one minute she was wallowing in her failure, and the next she was crashing over the edge of easily the most powerful climax of her whole life.

Especially as it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another. God, and she thought Alex fucked her into being nothing but a big mess before. Now the only thing she was mildly good at was muffling her cries, whimpers and screams as she came over and over again. Then to her delight, Alex found a way to make Sam make her cum. Sort of.

Alex was very tempted by Sam's offer, and if this had been Maggie or Sara, or anyone with the slightest bit of experience, she would very happily turned this into a 69 to provide some relief to her aching pussy. However she wasn't convinced Sam was ready for that, and even if she was Alex didn't want the first time her friend tasted pussy to be while she was about to cum, and feeling indebted to her.

No, she wanted her to make that decision for herself, and take the time to enjoy it. Besides, thanks to Sara, Alex had a plan for some satisfaction of her own. But first, she planned to be the first to give Samantha Arias an orgasm. And even if it ended up being a one time thing, to make that orgasm truly unforgettable.