Super Sam Ch. 03

Story Info
The first date for Sam and Alex goes very well.
7.2k words
4.86
3.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Samantha Arias had never been more nervous in her entire life. It was kind of a ridiculous feeling to have, considering what she had been through, which was a lot of stressful things, even before being taken over by her evil alter ego, but the fact remains this was her first date in years, and her first one ever with someone she actually liked.

Hell, she had been nervous enough when she been talked into going on blind dates, or the 'hangout sessions' of her youth, but this was so much worse. Also her first official date with another woman, and she worried that she was going to freak out and make a fool out of herself, and ruin whatever Alex had planned. And she was stressed out because she didn't know what that was. And she had nothing to wear! And Alex was going to be here any minute! Oh God, what was she going to do?

"Oh for God sakes Mom, just pick something." Ruby groaned with frustration, and then when she saw the expression on her mother's face she softened her tone, and added, "Hey, hey, hey, it's going to be okay. Alex is going to love what you wear, no matter what, and you guys are going to have a great evening, okay?"

"You don't know that." Sam grumbled softly.

"Of course I do." Ruby countered, quickly listing off, "You could wear a paper bag, and Alex would still love it. And have you seen you guys together? You're going to never run out of things to say to each other. And as for everyone else, who cares what they think? Alex makes you happy, you know that. And you deserve happiness. And if some people can't see that, that's their problem. And as for saying or doing the wrong thing, you would never do that, but if you somehow do, I'm sure Alex will understand, and do whatever she can to make you feel comfortable, and give you a second chance, if you need it. But I don't think you will, because you're awesome Mom, and so is Alex. You two deserve each other."

"Thanks honey." Sam smiled after a brief pause, "You're a good kid."

"I know." Ruby beamed proudly.

Of course, Ruby wasn't psychic, Sam had just spent the last few hours burdening her child with her deepest insecurities, something normally she was good at hiding from Ruby, but that was just what Alex Danvers did to her. Which bizarrely, was part of the other woman's charm. After all, nobody else made Sam this nervous, and excited. So even though she obsessed over what to wear and what to say.

There was no way she was missing out on this night. And Ruby was right. Hopefully. Oh God, Sam had never hoped her child was right about something more than this. Especially when she found herself opening the door pretty much the second the doorbell rang, revealing Alex Danvers looking effortlessly stunning.

"Wow." Sam softly murmured.

"I think that's my line." Alex smirked.

"Smooth." Sam quipped, trying to sound mocking, even though she kinda meant it.

"I try." Alex grinned, before indicating, "Shall we?"

"Sure." Sam nodded, shutting and locking the door behind her, and then awkwardly asking on the way to Alex's car, "So... what did you have in mind for, you know?"

"You know?" Alex raised an eyebrow teasingly.

Sam gave her a look, and then simply said dryly, "Our date. Sorry, this is new to me. And not just because you're a girl. Like I said-"

"It's okay, I was just teasing. I really shouldn't have, I'm sorry." Alex quickly apologized.

"It's okay." Sam reassured, before gently pushing, "So where are we going for our first official date?"

"It's a surprise." Alex said dismissively.

"Okay." Sam said, "I love surprises."

*

"I hate surprises." Sam grumbled a short time later.

There was a brief pause, then Alex confessed, "You know, I spent hours deciding where to take you. But-"

"You did?" Sam interrupted, feeling touched.

"Of course. You mean a lot to me." Alex promised, "And even if we were strangers, anyone who doesn't put the time into thinking how to please you, isn't worthy of you."

"Sap." Sam blushed a little, before remembering where they were, and then looking away and grumbling, "So, you were explaining why you're taking the alien to an alien bar?"

"Because you're not comfortable with the fact you're an alien." Alex said softly, "I know you want just to separate yourself from Reign, and label her as the alien, but it's just not that simple. And I can't stand the idea that you would hate yourself for who you are. You're not Reign, but you are Kryptonian. No matter what happened to you. I just want you to be proud of that."

"And you thought the best way was to force this on me?" Sam said bitterly, still not looking at Alex.

"I thought it would be so distracting, you wouldn't really think about where you are." Alex explained softly, "I thought that it could be a first step into accepting your heritage. To be around other... refugees like you. Some of which have to hide who they are in public. And others who don't have that luxury. Who can't forget what they are, no matter how hard they try? Or we can go to one of the other half a dozen bars in this area. Or to dinner and a movie, or I can even just take you home, if I've completely ruined the mood. I just... I just wanted this to be special, and for there to be no pressure, at least not romantically. And honestly, this is my favourite place. Where I'm most comfortable. And I wanted you to see it, and hated you haven't been back since, you know..."

There was a long pause, and then Sam finally turned to Alex and grumbled, "So, just to recap, you're risking our chance to be together, to try and make me feel better about myself?"

"I wouldn't put it like that, but... yeah, I guess?" Alex admitted with a soft smile.

"Huh..." Sam hummed, before reluctantly admitting, "You're a good friend, you know that right?"

"I'd like to think so." Alex smiled softly, before quickly adding, "Although, I'm hoping I haven't just friend-zoned myself."

"You're good." Sam reassured.

There was then a brief pause, and then Alex gently pushed, "So, what do you want to do?"

"Well..." Sam bit her lip thoughtfully for a few long seconds, and then sighed as she admitted, "I think you're right. Sooner or later I'm going to have to face this, and I'd rather do it while I was distracted. And, and while I have someone I trust by my side."

"You will." Alex promised, "Supergirl and J'ohn swore to me that they had things handled tonight, so I'll be there every step of the way. I promise."

"I believe you. If I didn't, well..." Sam trailed off, as she and Alex got out of the car and started walking in the direction of the bar. Sam then held out her hand and then awkwardly asked, "Can we..."

"Sure." Alex replied quickly, saving Sam from having to say it.

Which was namely of course holding hands, and it was ridiculous and embarrassing that Sam couldn't seem to say that. It was bad enough that she was hesitant to call this initially a 'date', and two women could get away with holding hands in public without it necessarily being gay. Although she had been taken off-guard, and Alex Danvers had the tendency to make her nervous.

But still, Sam was embarrassed of that, and the effect that such a small thing had over her body. Because it was embarrassing to feel such a connection, just from holding someone's hand, which just proves how pathetically touch starved she was. Luckily from the look that Alex gave her she didn't seem to be alone in these overwhelming feelings.

Then they were at the door of the bar, and Sam actually needed to take a calming breath, and paused for a second, before stepping inside. Alex didn't say anything, but just her presents there was a big help. Which continued to be the case as they walked through the bar, lined up, got a couple of drinks, and sat down at a booth. Which was pretty standard stuff, except they were surrounded by aliens of all shapes and sizes.

Given she was one of them it probably should've made Sam feel comfortable, but she had never felt more uncomfortable in her own skin, and guilty for the things she had done as Reign. Yes, yes, that wasn't her, but in moments like this she wasn't so sure that there was a difference. Especially now she remembered everything this body had done.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked softly, after a few long seconds, and then gently pushed when she realized it was a stupid question, "Because we can leave if you really want?"

"I'm fine." Sam lied, before admitting, "It will just take some getting used too, is all."

"I'm sure." Alex nodded, placing her hand back over Sam's, "And I'm sure you can do this."

"Thanks." Sam smiled softly, enjoying the feeling of Alex's hand on hers, before requesting, "It might help if somebody distracted me."

"Oh?" Alex smirked wickedly, "And what did you have in mind?"

"Nothing like that." Sam blushed, before stammering, "I just, I... I..."

"I didn't say anything." Alex pointed out, trying not to sound smug, as she added, "If you took that as dirty, that's on you."

"Oh come on, it was so totally implied." Sam huffed, before admitting, "That kind of worked."

"You're welcome." Alex smiled.

"Say something else?" Sam pleaded.

"Something else." Alex replied childishly, before questioning, "Like what?"

"I don't know..." Sam grumbled, "Anything?"

Alex raised an eyebrow in response, which may have come across as mocking, which was unintentional. Luckily it was quickly forgotten as they proceeded to talk about anything and everything over the next few hours as things kind of returned to normal between them. More or less. The beginning there was kind of awkward, but they gradually grew more comfortable with each other, which helped with Alex's nerves.

She was still second guessing her decision to bring Sam here, especially as whenever there was a pause in the conversation someone glanced around and look nervous. Although to be fair, that could be because Sam was on what she called her first date like ever.

It was actually kind of a rush for Alex to be treating Sam to her first proper date, even if it wasn't much. Admittedly it put more pressure on her, and Sam, but it was also kind of sweet, in a weird way. And once they actually settled into the date conversation flowed easily, and Alex's fear that she had ruined things were pretty much put to rest, as the other woman was constantly flirting with her.

Mostly with little touches and looks, although there were a few light-hearted comments with some real meaning behind them. But just as Alex was regaining her stride, she had to go ruin it. Although, technically it wasn't her fault. No, it was the TV's fault for showing a certain superhero, and a certain superhero for showing up on the TV just behind Sam.

Turning to see what the fuss was about Sam then smiled wickedly, and teased, "Oh look, it's your girlfriend."

"She's not..." Alex began to protest, before cutting herself off in favour of the more appropriate response, "I'm just glad to see she has the situation under control."

"Uh-huh." Sam hummed dismissively.

"If not for her, that would have to be me out there, sorting out that mess." Alex argued.

"Uh-huh." Sam hummed dismissively.

"Then I might have to leave, and that would be a tragedy." Alex pointed out.

"That would be." Sam admitted softly, before adding with a chuckle, "Besides, you wouldn't want to get in the middle of her and Lena, would you?"

"There's something going on with Supergirl and Lena?" Alex frowned, "Does Kara know?"

For a few long seconds. Sam just stared at her date in confusion, and then realization hit, "Oh... I forgot."

"Forgot what?" Alex questioned.

"Nothing." Sam said unconvincingly, before distracting the other woman by pointing out, "You know, now I think about it, getting in the middle could be kind of fun."

"What?" Alex frowned, thoroughly confused.

"You know, like literally in the middle." Sam leaned in and whispered just about loud enough for Alex to hear it, "Lena Luthor on one side, Supergirl on the other... or maybe Kara? Or both? Think of all the fun you could have? Or, we could have? I mean, that's probably not a first date activity, but sometime in the future? Who knows?"

"Ewww!" Alex protested, before reminding her date, "Kara's my sister!"

"Foster sister." Sam countered, "You're not blood related, and you guys act more like best friends than sisters."

"Splitting hairs, and again, ewww." Alex protested.

"Maybe you'll change your mind someday." Sam hummed.

"Doubt it." Alex grumbled, before leaning in with a wicked smile, "But you, me and Supergirl? Now you're talking. Especially if you dress up in that cute little costume you were wearing the other night. Mmmmmmm, then I can have two Supergirls all to myself. Well, I guess Lena can come too, but she'd have to suit up. Oh yes, then I'd have Super Lena, Super Sam and Supergirl Classic. Oh God, that would be really something."

"It would." Sam agreed softly, before chuckling, "Oh my God, I never even thought about being with one woman until I met you, and now here we are discussing an all girl-foursome, featuring aliens, a billionaire and a secret agent. God, what have you done to me Alex Danvers?"

"Made your life a hell of a lot better." Alex said smugly, going for a laugh with that one, although she kind of meant it.

"You really have." Sam smiled softly, taking Alex's hand in hers again.

There was a brief pause as the two women just stared at each other, and then Alex said, almost casually, "Of course, that's not the real question you should be asking."

"No?" Sam raised an eyebrow, playing along, "And what is?"

Leaning in Alex whispered just loud enough for Sam to hear, "What I'm going to do to you tonight."

Sam blushed.

*

Over the next few hours Alex made it her mission to make the other woman blush as much as possible, without pushing things too far, of course, because Samantha Arias was truly breath-taking when she blushed. Well, Sam always was breath-taking, but somehow even more so when she blushed, and it was so intoxicating Alex worried she said the wrong thing more than once, only for Sam to put her at ease with an equally filthy comment.

Which wasn't helped by the fact that they probably had too much to drink in the process. Or maybe that was keeping her from truly offending her date? Whatever the case, by the time they left the bar, Sam certainly wasn't thinking about her alien drama. Not from the way she was all over Alex.

The only downside to that moment was neither one of them was in a state where they could drive, but luckily there were ways around that. Namely, by calling them an Uber, and as they hadn't thought to call one before leaving the bar, that just gave them an excuse to spend the time making out, which was what they were only too happy to do, Alex pushing Sam back against the nearest wall while she invaded a very willing mouth with her tongue.

As a result it only seemed to be a few seconds before the Uber arrived, which was actually disappointing. Because seriously, Alex could remember waiting forever for them previously, but when she actually wanted them to take their time, they were superefficient? WTF!

"Come on." Sam said, after she reluctantly broke the kiss, "The sooner we get back to your place, the sooner we can finish this."

"My place?" Alex questioned with a chuckle, before asking, even though she didn't want too, "What about Ruby?"

"Ruby told me that she would quote, kick my ass if I came home tonight." Sam giggled, still feeling very out of it, "She reminded me that she's old enough to be a babysitter, and doesn't want or need one. I mean, don't get me wrong, I made Kara promised to check up on her, but... I'm also kinda worried about scarring my kid. Because, you know..."

"She found me in your bed?" Alex offered solemnly.

"Yeah..." Sam said hesitantly, before reluctantly adding, "And... she hasn't said anything, but the way that she's been smirking at me makes me think that she heard something. And even if she didn't, if you keep fucking me like before, eventually she's going to hear something, and ewww. But... I, I really like you, and I don't want the night to end."

"Me neither." Alex admitted with a soft smile, gently stepping into Sam's personal space.

"So? Sam asked cautiously.

"So, let's get back to mine, and 'finish this'." Alex smirked.

"Yay!" Sam grinned, briefly giving Alex another kiss, before stumbling into the Uber.

Sam was kind of worried that she was coming across as too desperate, and they were moving too fast, and even if she wasn't putting Alex off at this point, she was definitely embarrassing herself. Because she wasn't this girl. She wasn't the girl who got drunk on a date, and abandoned her child just so that she could have sex. Especially not on a first date. Oh God, she was acting like a total slut.

And to make matters worse, she didn't control herself in the car ride to Alex's apartment. No, she was able to control herself for about a couple of minutes, but then Alex took her hand and smiled at her, and the next thing Sam knew was that she was in the other woman's lap and kissing her fiercely.

That kiss pretty much lasted for the whole ride, and then through Alex paying the Uber, like the 'gentleman' she was. And they held hands and ran the entire way to the apartment, Sam kissing Alex again once they got to her front door. Which actually held them up a bit, but it was worth it to continue the kissing.

Then they were making their way through the apartment, stripping off their clothes as they went, leaving a trail to the bedroom. Oh God, this was so hot. Something Sam had dreamed of for so long, but she never thought it would actually happen. That she could have a night like this. Which made her extremely grateful towards this amazing woman, and she wanted to reward her for it.

"What do you want?" Sam abruptly asked after breaking the latest kiss, and then quickly added just as abruptly, "Because whatever it is, we can do it. I want to do it. I, I'll do anything for you. Anything."

"Anything?" Alex smiled, before quipping, "Ever heard the saying, be careful what you wish for?"

"I mean it." Sam insisted, pressing her body firmly against the other woman's, and pushing, "There must be something you want? Like, like maybe I could go down on you? Or you could play with my ass some more? Seriously, what do you want. I, I... I just... you've made me feel things I've never imagined, and you've done so much, and this date, and I want it to be special, you know?"

"I get it." Alex said softly, biting her lip as she thought about it momentarily, before checking, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Sam insisted, "I've never been more sure."

There was a brief pause, in which Alex bit her lip again, and then she ordered, "Get on your knees."

"Yes Ma'am." Sam gave a playful salute, and then quickly did as she was told.

Honestly Sam was kind of expecting to be made to eat pussy, or maybe even ass. She was still pretty nervous to do that, but she was currently filled with liquid courage, so this would probably be the best time to do it. But to her surprise Alex walked over to her chest of drawers, which was actually kind of a relief for Sam, as it meant that she wouldn't have to cross that line yet, and she was most likely about to get fucked by a sex toy.

Which turned out to be very accurate, although the exact way was a wonderful surprise, as it meant the other woman would literally be fucking her like a man. Or at least, they could do things which Sam was somewhat more familiar with, because Alex pulled out a strap-on dildo, stepping into the harness and then pulling it up her thighs, so she could secure it around her waist.

"Oh my God..." Sam gasped, when the effect was complete, quickly adding when her words made Alex looked nervous, "You're so beautiful."

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers