Super Sam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" Alex checked nervously.

"Oh yeah." Sam grinned, "Mmmmmmmmm, oh yeah, so hot. Can I suck it? Please? Can I?"

"That's the idea." Alex confessed with a wicked smile, before slowly closing the distance between them again.

Only too happy to oblige. Sam wrapped her lips around the head of that dildo as soon as it was in range and then started bobbing her head up and down the first few inches. She'd already done this a few times back in high school to keep her then boyfriend happy, not because she actually wanted too. So in a way, this was more enjoyable, because it was Alex.

But Sam was also eager for it to be over, so they could get to the good stuff. Besides, she couldn't exactly take much of the cock into her mouth without gagging, given her lack of practice. Luckily Alex seemed content with Sam just concentrating on those first few inches for a few long minutes, then spitting onto the lower half and then rubbing it in with her hands. Which, as she was only too happy to point out, should be more than enough.

"There, that should be enough for my pussy?" Sam announced, already jumping onto her feet, but before she could go anywhere Alex said something which rooted her to the spot.

"And what makes you think I'm going to fuck your pussy? Or just your pussy?" Alex quipped, almost immediately regretting it when she saw the look on the other woman's face.

"You, you mean... what, what do you mean?" Sam asked, even though she had a good idea.

"Nothing." Alex quickly mumbled, lowering her head, and then when she sensed Sam giving her a look she continued, "It's just... you said anything, and..."

"And you really want to do, do that?" Sam blushed, however she didn't sound as disgusted or horrified as she maybe should do, which encouraged Alex to continue.

"Well..." Alex began hesitantly, before cautiously admitting, "I know what you must be thinking, because I thought all the same things. But that was before I tried it with Sara, and oh my God, it made me cum so hard. It hurt like hell, but it was so, so worth it. And you seemed to really like it when I, you know, licked you there. So, I thought if you tried it, you'd probably like it. And honestly, there are other things we can do, but I'm not sure you're ready for those. So, ironically, this seems like the best thing to me. Of course, we don't have too. And even if we do, I can fuck your pussy first. Pound you until you're so delirious from pleasure you'll barely register the pain. Or I can spend the whole night in between your legs, trying to make up for this really, really bad idea."

There was a long pause, the longest of Alex's life, and then Sam took a deep, calming breath, and then slowly walked towards the bed while nervously encouraging, "If you're going to fuck my ass, fuck my ass. Quickly, before I change my mind."

Alex probably wouldn't have bought up this idea if she wasn't very drunk, and she knew just how much as she began explaining her reasoning, which ironically made her feel very sober. She was then drunk on something else when Samantha Arias crawled onto the bed and positioned herself in the centre of it with her cute little ass pointed directly at Alex.

Oh God, Alex became drunk on her lust for this beautiful woman, and her perfect little booty, so much so she was reduced to doing this for a few long seconds. Then, just as she could sense Sam was opening her mouth to complain, Alex quickly got on the bed behind her lover, spread those well-rounded cheeks with both hands, stuck out her tongue, and continued the preparation.

She couldn't resist pressing her tongue to Sam's clit, and then sliding her tongue along the other woman's pussy, making them both cry out loudly in pleasure, even if Alex's cry was obviously muffled. Which was just a reminder that they could do something else if Sam got cold feet, mostly Alex just couldn't resist that pussy, and very nearly just kept licking it.

But instead of just one, long, slow lick to Sam's twat Alex continued that long, slow lick all the way up the other girl's butt crack, her tongue inevitably sliding over her real target in the process. She then repeated the process over and over again, except ignoring the cunt in favour of the ass crack, but thankfully it continued to get very pleasant results. Namely her lover crying out, gasping, whimpering, and even moaning in pure pleasure.

Of course, all this was the easy part, given that Sam had already enjoyed a thorough rim job before. The real trick would be to see whether she could make her enjoy other forms of ass play, but if they were going to try that, it was only right to start off with a proven formula. So Alex continued licking that butt crack, gradually decreasing the range until she was just working on Sam's ass hole.

Then she swirled around that cute little back door, instead of simply up and down, and even tried pushing her tongue inside it. Like before, she didn't get very far, but she got further than she thought she would be able to, definitely far enough to make a difference.

That rim job continued for a few long minutes after that, and then Alex replaced her tongue with a finger, briefly pausing to stick it into her mouth so it would be nice and wet. Both women then let out a soft cry of mostly pleasure as that finger was slowly pushed in up to the knuckle inside of Sam's ass.

Alex then left it there for a few long seconds, allowing them to savour the sensation, and then pump that finger in and out, fucking Sam's ass with it. Oh yes, that hole was so tight. Which was incredibly exciting for Alex, but she worried it would mean that her friend couldn't take it. And worse, would force herself into a painful situation, just to try and please her.

Seemingly proving that point Sam moaned, "Alex, fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me please, before I lose my nerve."

"If you're not sure, maybe we shouldn't be doing this." Alex pointed out softly, "I knew it was a bad idea. I, I just got carried away, and-"

"I want to do it." Sam interrupted firmly, blushing slightly as she added, "I, I want to give you my ass on our first date."

"Really?" Alex questioned sceptically.

"Really." Sam confirmed, promising softly, "There is no one I'd rather take my ass cherry."

"Okay then..." Alex chuckled wickedly, unable to resist such an offer, before quickly adding, "But promise you'll tell me if it becomes too much."

"I promise." Sam quickly promised.

"And spread your cheeks." Alex added softly as she pulled her finger out of that forbidden hole, "Show me just how bad you want it."

"Yes Mistress." Sam said mockingly, although those words retroactively felt kind of serious as she did as she was told.

Sam felt the urge to tell Alex to stop almost immediately as she felt the head of that dildo being pressed against her ass hole. She must have tensed up or something because it stayed there for a few long moments. Or maybe Alex was savouring the moment? Whatever the case, it gave her a few precious seconds to relax, only for her to tense up again as her most private hole began stretching for an invading object which was much bigger than a finger.

Which was really dumb of her, but she just couldn't help it. It was simply automatic. Even though it only caused her more pain. But the more she made that mistake, the more Sam was determined to do this, to the point that she was actually annoyed that Alex checked up on her.

"Sam?" Alex began cautiously.

"I'm fine, just do it." Sam Insisted.

There was a long pause, Alex clearly wanting to tell Sam to relax, and knowing that was obvious, and saying it would only insult Sam's intelligence. Thankfully her friend managed to avoid that urge, and instead slowly but surely caused Sam's ass hole to stretch wider, and wider, and wider until the head of the strap-on slid through her anal ring and into her bottom, making it official, Sam had just lost her back door cherry.

She, she had lost her anal virginity. To a woman, no less. Oh God, she had lost it to Alex! Alex Danvers had just popped her anal cherry. On their first date! Oh God, this was so twisted on so many levels... and honestly, Sam kind of loved it. Far more than she ever thought she would.

Inevitably, there was pain, Sam unable to stop herself from crying out loudly, and then whimpering softly, but equally pathetically. But it more or less faded, thanks to Alex pausing while she relaxed, and the forementioned words to echo through her head as she focused on what exactly had just happened.

Which was more or less the same thing when Alex slowly began pushing inch, after inch, after inch of strap-on cock into Sam's back hole and deep into her back passage. God, it felt like it would never end. And honestly, she kind of hoped it wouldn't. Well, she could have definitely done without the pain, but the mental stimulation was worth it, an Sam trusted that Alex had been telling the truth, and it would get better from here on out.

While Alex was being her usual perfect and considerate self throughout this, Sam kind of wished she wouldn't be. That she would point out what a giant slut Sam was being. How she had given her ass up on the first date. Fuck, she had even told that first date that they could do anything she wanted. God, that must've sounded so desperate. And now this first date, this woman, was taking something from her which she could never get back.

One of her precious firsts, probably the last she had to give. And now, whenever she sat down, she was going to think about Alex Danvers. Oh God, just taunting herself with these thoughts was hot. Although to her delight, Alex seemed to be enjoying herself even more, given the way that when Sam finally looked back at her friend. Alex seemed fascinated by what was happening in front of her.

Alex wasn't just fascinated, she was consumed by the sight of inch after inch of her big dick sliding through Samantha Arias's most private hole and deep into the bowels of the former super villain. Of course it wasn't fair to consider Sam a former super villain, but in that moment it was hard not to think of the terrifying Reign, who had beaten the mighty Supergirl to a pulp, now bent over and spreading her cheeks so that Alex could get the best look possible of taking her ass cherry.

But more importantly, this was her friend, Sam Arias, and Alex was desperately trying to listen out for signs that she couldn't take any more of this abuse, but she was worrying that she was missing it, because she was just so fascinated by the beautiful sight directly in front of her.

It was weird to think of it as beautiful, considering which hole was being taken, but Alex couldn't deny in that moment that was the way she felt. Oh yes, Samantha Arias had never looked more beautiful than when she was bent over and spreading her cheeks for a butt fucking. And her hole looked gorgeous stretching for that cock, allowing inch after inch of it inside her most private orifice. Alex's cock!

Yes, it wasn't real, but the mental high that Alex was getting from this surely had to make this close enough. And it certainly felt that way when her thighs finally came to rest against those cute little ass cheeks, announcing every single inch of the dildo was buried deep within Sam Arias's butt.

There was a particularly long pause as Alex savoured the moment, and just the thought of it, for what felt like an eternity. Of course, just like the initial anal penetration, when she had officially taken Sam Arias's butt cherry, Alex also paused to allow her friend to relax, and allow the other woman to get used to it. Which was the least she could do, after Sara had done the same for her.

God, Sara! She had an amazing ass, and Alex would forever regret not returning the favour, and getting a piece of it. Hell, she wanted the whole damn thing. Just like she had the whole of Samantha Arias in that moment. Oh yes, her dear friend Sam had been nice enough to give herself completely to Alex, and in a way she'd never given herself before, and it was up to Alex to make it worth it.

Desperately wanting to do that Alex took a calming breath, and as slowly as she possibly could began pulling her cock out of Sam's butt hole, and then when she was about half way out pushing all the way back in. She then repeated the process over and over again, officially starting to butt fuck another woman, for the first time in her life. To butt fuck Sam. Oh God, Alex was butt fucking Sam Arias!

Fucking her in the butt, fucking her butt, butt fucking her, those words echoing in Alex's poor little mind as she again became fascinated by her strap-on, this time watching it sliding in and out of the other woman's most private hole, initially being unaware of what kind of reaction that was causing, except when it became deafening.

Sam had hoped this would be bearable, maybe even to the point were they could do this again. For Alex's benefit, of course, not her own. No, she wasn't one of those girls. An up the butt girl. Or at least, she hadn't thought she was, but maybe she should know better than to tempt fate, as Alex Danvers had a habit of turning her world upside down, and introducing her to pleasure she never knew she could enjoy.

Or just never knew about at all. Ass play was the main one, the rim job, anal fingering and even the initial butt stuffing, making Sam hopeful that maybe, just maybe if Alex fingered her pussy and said the right words she would be able to cum from this, a massive step up to what she thought she would get, and a huge push into them doing this again.

However, apparently she had underestimated Alex's skills as a butt fucker, or her own body's responsiveness to anal sex. Probably both, as not only was the initial rectum stuffing a lot more bearable than Sam thought it would be, but when the sodomy officially got underway the pain faded away embarrassingly quickly, and worse was replaced by a growing sensation of pleasure.

Which of course made Sam blush fiercely. Oh God, she was one of those girls. She was an up the butt girl! Oh God, Sam was so embarrassed. She tried to hide it, but she couldn't, and after only a few minutes of gentle ass fucking Sam actually found herself moaning in pleasure. More accurately, she had been stifling whimpers and cries before this, but this was a loud, unmistakable moan of pleasure, and it got Sam to blush fiercely again.

Especially as this caused Alex to grin, and softly whisper, "You're enjoying this, huh?"

"Apparently." Sam blushed.

"Good." Alex said softly, before admitting, "Because I want you to like everything we do together."

"I do." Sam replied without hesitation, and then blushed, "Apparently."

Which caused Alex to chuckle, "Well then, let's see just how much we can make you enjoy this."

In turn, that caused Sam to quip softly, "Is that a threat, or a promise?"

"Yes." Alex cheeked with a wicked grin.

Which caused Sam to roll her eyes, and she opened her mouth to give another response, only for it to become lost in a loud cry of pleasure as Alex gently increased the pace. It wasn't even that much at first, but it was enough to leave Sam an incoherent wreck. Alex then lent down so that her breasts, and her rock hard nipples, were pressing into her back, while she reached around to use her hands to attack Sam's tits.

For a few long seconds those hands gently caressed her tits, before one slid downwards to replace Sam's hand, and all she had to do was gently start rubbing her there, combined with the breast play and constant anal pumping, pushed her painfully close towards orgasm.

"Cum for me Sam, cum for me!" Alex softly pleaded directly into Sam's ear, nibbling on it a little in between soft encouragement, commands and even some taunting, "Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmm, I love it when you cum for me. Mmmmmmmm, and I love your ass. Oh yeah, I love fucking it, mmmmmmmm, and making you cum from it. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, from cumming like a little anal slut, with my big dick in your tight little ass. Yesssssssss, cum like a nasty little up the butt girl. My up the butt girl. Oooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, oh fuck, be my nasty little up the butt girl, who cums all over my fingers! Oooooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, cum for me Sam, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME, YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE UP THE BUTT SLUT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMM FUCK!"

Those words combined with a slightly harder ass fucking made sure that Sam was on the edge of orgasm by the time two fingers were shoved into her needy little cunt. The additional penetration, send her crashing over the edge of a monster orgasm, which was somehow even more powerful than all the others Alex had given her.

Or at least was equal to getting her pussy tongue fucked, again when she was on the edge of orgasm. And just like that experience she was allowed to cum over and over again, bringing Sam to the realization that while she might be an up the butt girl, that would be all right if she could be Alex Danvers's up the butt girl. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while, before she became truly lost in the ecstasy she was receiving.

Alex definitely wanted Sam to be her up the butt girl. Oh yes, she wanted Sam Arias to be her anal loving slut, who couldn't get enough of it up the butt. Her cute little butt, which in that moment seemed to be made for fucking. Alex could definitely never get enough of fucking it.

Of the feeling of Sam's well toned ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs with the force of each thrust, and the sound to echo throughout the room, along with her up the butt girl's whimpers and cries of ecstasy as she made her cum over and over again. And of course, the sheer joy of doing this to another woman. Of doing this to Samantha Arias. Her friend. Her lover. Her up the butt girl. God, this was so amazing.

Like before, Alex maybe got a little carried away with her encouragement, but Sam seemed too far gone to be offended by it. Or maybe even too far gone to register it. Although it must've been registering on some level, as it seemed to be having enough positive effect, and really, in that moment, that was all that mattered.

Although, that wasn't just having positive reaction on Sam. No, for better or for worse, the other end of the dildo was bashing against her clit, which combined with her in words, and the sheer joy of fucking another woman in the ass actually made Alex cum. And it wasn't as hard and frequently as Sam cummimg was right now, or Alex had when she was on the receiving end, but it was maybe the most weirdly satisfying experience of her life.

Confident that Sam had been thoroughly loosened up thanks to her orgasms, and probably too far gone to notice the difference, Alex lifted herself up, grabbed a firm hold of her friend's waist, and then started using every ounce of strength she had left to brutalize Sam's butt hole.

Given the high pitch whimper her friend let out as she lifted herself upwards Alex briefly wondered if she was making a mistake, but the way she made the other woman continue cumming for her made her confident that she had made the right decision. Either way it felt like this was the only way she could continue. And maybe even she couldn't help it, that she was giving into something primal.

For better or for worse, that allowed her to keep going for quite a while, powering herself through orgasm after orgasm in the process. Of course her stamina was not unlimited, which was probably a good thing, as there was only so much abuse Sam's poor little ass hole could take. And they certainly seemed to be past what Sam could take, as she collapsed face down, whimpering into the bed sheets.

Feeling really guilty about that Alex quickly removed the dildo from the other woman's back door, and then from her own body, before cautiously reaching for her friend. Thankfully Sam embraced her without hesitation, even burying her head into Alex's chest, and then snuggling into her.