Super Sam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was hyper aware that this was Sam's revenge against her, because she had been in the exact same position with Maggie. And of course, this was the first time she had been this exact position since Maggie. Because sure, there had been Sara, but that had been a frantic one night stand, with their feelings involved. And Sara hadn't been nearly this patient. Not like Sam.

No, Sam went nice and slow, and it was a little hard to tell whether that was from nervousness, or simply trying to do a good job, or both. Well, nervousness was almost certainly a factor, which was why Alex was reluctant to give her lover a push. But eventually she did, and eventually it paid off in the form of Sam sticking out her tongue, and getting her first taste of pussy.

Which had both women closing their eyes, and letting out a cry. The difference was that Alex's cry was deafening in the otherwise silent room, the DEO Agent throwing her head back as she received a sudden jolt of pleasure. Meanwhile Sam's cry was completely drowned out, but Alex could feel it against her pussy, especially as the other woman initially paused the lick, and then followed through with it, while moaning, which was a very positive sign.

There was then a brief pause, which Alex wasn't sure what to make of, before Sam started repeating the process over and over again, settling into giving her a long, slow pussy licking, which kind of made it hard to think.

So for a few long minutes Alex just allowed herself to savour the moment, and everything that made this so amazing. Which was mostly the feeling, but there was definitely something to be said for looking in between her legs, and seeing long hair and a very feminine body, reminding her that she was having gay sex. Lesbian sex. Something that she wished she knew she wanted sooner, because she loved every second of it.

Then again, maybe if she had known sooner, she wouldn't have found herself in this position with Sam Arias, and that thought hurt. Just as the thought that this was Sam Arias who was licking her cunt, and seemingly content in doing so, made her overwhelmingly happy. Maybe a little too happy, especially when combined with the thoughts that was adding to it.

Initially Alex dismissed it as inexperience, and soon Sam would realize exactly what she was doing. Then she realized that Sam knew exactly what she was doing, and that was why she wasn't stopping. Which again, made her feel so good, she could feel herself approaching orgasm already. The fact that Sam Arias was lingering her tongue over her clit at the end of each lick.

But was she doing that because she wanted to get this over with, or she just wanted to make Alex feel good? There was a chance it was the former, in which case Alex really should keep her mouth shut, but against her better judgment she just couldn't help but ask for more time, so she would enjoy this for that much longer.

"Slow down, please, please slow down!" Alex abruptly moaned, and then so Sam wouldn't get the wrong idea quickly added, "I love what you're doing, mmmmmmmm, but if you keep that up, I'm going to cum, and I don't want too. Not yet. No, mmmmmmmmm, I want to enjoy this moment with you, for just a little bit longer, okay? If it's not, we can make this quick, but, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I'd really like this to last. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's it, mmmmmmmm, that's exactly it, ooooooooooh, lick me nice and slow, nice and slow, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh Sam! Oh fuck! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Sam had got so caught up in the moment that she hadn't really realize what she was doing, and had to stop herself from apologizing for her actions, as Alex might take it the wrong way. Or worse, it could ruin the moment. So instead she just did as she was told, slowing down the speed of her licks, and more importantly, starting to ignore Alex's clit. Not completely, but mostly.

Which had the side effect of giving her lover less pleasure, she knew from experience, mostly from Alex, that delaying the satisfaction made it that much more satisfying. For both of them. And it allowed her to do this for longer, and thus truly show her appreciation for everything that Alex had done for her.

Not that long ago, probably only a few minutes, actually, she wouldn't have been sure she could do this, but now it was like a weight was off her shoulders. Because it was. She loved Alex Danvers. Was fully in love with this amazing, thoughtful, caring, beautiful woman, who deserved the world, and Sam would never, ever be good enough for her.

But what if she couldn't perform one of the most key parts of lesbian sex? Or worse, what if she just didn't like it? Then surely they would have to break up, because Alex deserved much better than that. But from the very first lick Sam loved the taste of pussy. Or at least, Alex's pussy. And either way, she really enjoyed lying there, and slowly pleasing her lover with her tongue. Just like she had been pleased.

Maybe a little too much, as again, she had got carried away, but surely, that was a good thing? Because sure, this alone didn't 100% prove that she was a lesbian, or even queer, but when combined with everything else meant that Sam was at least pretty sure this wasn't some kind of phase, and that she and Alex had a genuine shot of being happy together.

One she really, really didn't want to mess up. Which was why she listened carefully for any more instructions from the more experienced lesbian, desperately not trying to make the same mistake twice. It was very, very hard though, as she found this weirdly relaxing, despite the fact that everything about this was just so overwhelming.

Perhaps the hardest part about slowing down, was that it meant less yummy cunt cream. Then again, it also gave her a chance to savour what she did get with every single lick. It also made her anticipate what was to come. Alex's cum! Girl cum.

Which before she had worried about tasting, but if she loved pussy juice, then there was at least a good chance that she would at least like girl cum, if only because it was Alex's girl cum. God, she really did love Alex. And she loved making Alex moan for her. Moan, gasp, whimper and cry out for her in pure pleasure with every stroke of her tongue. Also it provided wonderful encouragement, which Sam just couldn't get enough of.

Alex continued making those sounds, although it wasn't a conscious decision. She had considered muffling her sounds of enjoyment in case the very feminine sounds put Sam off, but if they did, better to know ASAP. Besides, she had been far more worried about the other parts of this act. Luckily, Sam continued to be wonderful, even licking her slowly when asked.

Which was heavenly, although ironically Alex did have some buyer's remorse, as she already found herself aching for an orgasm. Of course that was a very, very good problem to have right now, and considering she had wanted this for so long, the DEO Agent was more than happy to hold back as much as possible. Even if it did become a little painful towards the end.

Sadly, that it meant she no longer stared and happily at the beautiful sight of Sam Arias in between her legs and passionately lapping away at her needy little cunt. Or close her eyes as it just made the feeling more intense. Instead she stared up at the ceiling and tried desperately to think unsexy thoughts, and biting her lip to try and stop her from begging for more.

Which worked for a little while, but it was only a matter of time before it all became too much. Especially because, proving that she was a natural, Sam started cautiously increasing the attention to her clit again, while shyly looking up at Alex for approval. Approval Alex could no longer resist giving.

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, that's it baby, lick my clit!" Alex cried out joyfully, "Now is definitely the time to do that. Oh God yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, just like that! Just like fucking that, ooooooooooh baby! Oh Sam! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, oh no! No, don't make me cum! Not just yet, mmmmmmmmm, or do, if you want. But... I want this to last. Oh God, I've been waiting so long, soooooooooooo long, mmmmmmmmm, for this, and now... ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just wanna, I just wannna, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddd!"

With very little encouragement Sam started focusing on her clit, which rendered Alex incoherent for a while. Especially considering Sam wasn't just the lingering on her clit at the end of each lick. No, the other woman was exclusively using her tongue on her most sensitive area, even taking the clit into her mouth so she could lick and suck on it with increasing fierceness, until Alex was as close to orgasm as she could get without actually receiving one.

Which made her want to beg for more, but she was struggling to form the words to say it. Thankfully, either because she sensed that, or because she got carried away again, Sam effortlessly made Alex cum for her. And whatever the case, Alex loved her for it.

As soon as it hit Alex's eyes went wide, and then she threw her head back to let out a loud cry of pure ecstasy. That was definitely an acceptable way to encourage Sam to keep going. But what was less acceptable was clamping her thighs tightly around Sam's head, and burying her hands into that beautiful brunette hair, so she could push the other girl's face as deep into her pussy as it would go.

However, there was just something that Alex couldn't help, especially as she was rocked with incredible climax after incredible climax. Luckily, instead of putting Sam off it seemed to have the opposite effect, and it only pushed her to keep Alex on cloud nine for what felt like a blissful eternity.

Sam kind of felt like she was on cloud nine too, as pretty much all her previous fears about being with another woman were washed away, and she actually made Alex Danvers cum for her. God, that was an amazing thing to think. Especially as the orgasm got such a strong reaction. Admittedly it became difficult to breathe, but that was worth it to return some of the amazing pleasure, which Alex had been giving her.

And best of all, it meant that Sam's whole entire world was Alex Danvers. It was all she could see, all she could smell, and most of all, all she could taste, and Sam loved every part of it. Which was still kind of a relief, even though she had now been expecting it.

Ever since she first tasted pussy the chances of her liking girl cum had increased by about a million and Sam was so glad that she didn't just like it, she loved it. Sadly, the only downside to the strong reaction she got from making Alex Danvers cum was most of that heavenly liquid ended up covering her face instead of going in her mouth, and sliding down her throat into her belly where it felt like it belonged.

Then again, there was something to be said for having her face covered in girl cum, as it marked her as a pussy loving lesbian. Or pussy loving bisexual, or whatever. Although, that didn't stop her from trying to swallow more cum the next chance she got, and being very pleased with herself when she succeeded.

Mostly by covering the entrance to Alex's pussy with her mouth, although even then, for better or for worse she wasn't fast enough to get it all. But that was okay, because considering this was the first time, she swallowed a decent amount, and more importantly, that meant she made Alex cum more than once, and thus would be returning the favour.

At one point, she even got to shove her tongue directly into that hot little hole, and fuck the other woman with it. Oh God, She got to tongue fuck another woman! Alex Danvers! She got to tongue fuck Alex Danvers! Fuck Alex Danvers's pussy with her tongue, and make the secret agent cum for her. Some combination of those words echoed in Sam's mind to the point where she thought she was going to cum. Or possibly pass out from that thought, and the lack of oxygen.

Luckily before that she was pulled upwards, and given just enough time to breathe in between kisses. Admittedly it was a shame that she wasn't allowed to cum herself, but cumming by simply humping the bed and the thoughts in her head couldn't compare to what Alex Danvers could do to her. Besides, it was kind of enough for her, at that moment for them to come down from their highs, while frantically making out.

Especially as Alex was getting to taste herself, her own girl cum and pussy cream, on her lips and tongue, and her mouth, making her more eager for an orgasm. Then Alex pulled away, and they shared a chuckle, before the other woman kissed her neck, again making her even more eager to cum.

Then Alex growled into Sam's ear, "I want your ass!"

"It's yours." Sam moaned without hesitation, "It's yours to fuck."

Alex growled lustfully, then pulled away to retrieve her strap-on. After she grabbed hold of it she turned her attention back to her girlfriend, and then practically drooled, as without having to be asked Samantha Arias pushed her cute little butt into the air, and pointed it directly at the DEO Agent.

Something that Alex found herself staring at as she stepped into the straps of the harness, pulled it up her thighs, and then tighten it around her waist. Then she quickly covered it in lube, while getting behind her pray. God, she just wanted to shove it all the way in, but Sam was still new to this, so that would have been unkind. Besides, she could think of at least one more thing to prepare for this which would be fun.

"Just to state the obvious, you did an amazing job at eating me out." Alex said softly.

"Yeah?" Sam smiled softly.

"Yeah..." Alex confirmed with a soft smile of her own, "And if you want me to eat yours, just say the word, and I'd be happy too."

"Is that what you want?" Sam questioned softly.

"I want to make you cum as hard as possible." Alex said, "And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the best way..."

With that Alex grabbed hold of Sam's butt cheeks and pull them wide apart, exposing her target. Namely Sam's ass hole, which she gave one long, slow lick, followed by several more slightly faster licks. She also spit on to that forbidden hole, and eventually swirled her tongue around it. Basically, whatever she could to make sure this was a nice, long, passionate rim job.

And just like all those other times, this caused her lover to cry out joyfully. Also whimper, gasp and moan. God, Alex loved hearing those sounds. And she loved the taste of girl butt. Not nearly as much as she loved the taste of pussy, but it was still pretty yummy, especially in light of what she was about to do.

Eventually though she had to pick up her game, starting by literally pushing her tongue into Sam's ass, and fucking her with it. She didn't get very far, but about as far as she did the first time, which was pretty amazing given the now multiple pounding she'd now inflicted upon this tight little hole. It was probably because she was Kryptonian her ass remained virgin tight, which was a definite bonus for the person butt fucking her.

Luckily, Sam claimed to get a thrill out of it too, which made Alex wonder, was Supergirl the same way? Did she have someone to fuck her ass? Was she always going to be virgin tight? And did they both enjoy it as much as she and Sam did? Which led to a lot of little fantasies, despite what an amazing girlfriend she had, and what that amazing girlfriend was doing for her now.

Trying her best not to think about Supergirl, and instead concentrate on her precious Super Sam, Alex finally replaced her tongue with her fingers, slowly pushing one, and then two into that tight little fuck hole. Which thankfully had them both crying out in pure pleasure both times, the difference being that Sam continued whimpering and even moaning in at least initially pure pleasure as she was anally fingered.

Well, Alex was hoping for happy sounds to come, but unsurprisingly they were drowned out by the alien. But they were there, as Alex thoroughly enjoyed the tightness she felt, and of course, the fact that she was making the other girl feel good just with this simple act.

Of course, eventually Alex asked softly, "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes." Sam moaned softly.

"What was that?" Alex teased.

"Yes please, mmmmmmmm, fuck me Alex! Ooooooooooooh shit, fuck my butt." Sam cried out.

"Good girl." Alex purred softly, pulling out her fingers, before ordering, "Now turn over. Oh yes, on your back, so I can fuck you like that."

"Really?" Sam questioned nervously.

"Unless you don't want too." Alex quickly backtracked, and then after a long moment of silence cautiously added, "But... I'd really, really, really love to be able to see that pretty face of yours... and stare into your eyes, as I take you. As I stuff your tight little Kryptonian booty full of cock, and ass fuck you. I just... I think it would be hot."

Sam Arias was a bottom. That had never been more clear than when with just a slight push she did as she was told, and after a few brief seconds of being unsure what to do with her legs she practically melted when Alex grabbed them and firmly put them over her shoulders, taking complete control over the situation. Oh God, Sam never imagined herself being so submissive.

Or loving it so much. Then again, which she loved it this much with anyone else? Would it come this naturally, or would it feel so right? She severely doubted it, especially as she got the same feeling from a dildo pressed against her ass hole, and slowly beginning to stretch it. Well, it was either that, or she was just a natural anal whore. Then again, maybe both were true?

Whatever the case Sam cried out in a mixture of joy and anticipation as her butt hole began stretching for that invading object. She then whimpered, gasped and cried out with more anticipation, but an increasing level of pain, as her most private hole just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until finally it allowed the head of that big strap-on cock to slide through her anal ring and into her ass. Alex's big strap-on cock! Alex's cock.

That's what was inside her right now. It didn't matter it wasn't flesh and blood, as far as Sam was concerned, it was Alex Danvers, which was a thought she had throughout anytime she had that dildo inside her. That thought, mostly combined with incredible pain, had her shooting her head back to let out an extra loud cry, and closing her eyes, which was apparently a big no-no.

"No, look at me!" Alex ordered firmly in her commanding DEO Agent voice, before quickly softening her tone, "Please? Oh please baby, open your eyes and look at me. And keep them open. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I want to be able to look into the eyes of my Super Sam as I fuck her hot little ass, and remind her that she's my little anal slut."

Again, Sam Arias proved that she was a total bottom by quickly obeying, even though she was deeply embarrassed. She had been looking at Alex before this, but her main focus had been on her stretching back door. Well, it was hard not for her focused to be more and more of her rectum being forced to stretch as it was invaded by strap-on cock, but this time their eyes locked firmly together, meaning that Sam did her best to concentrate on that.

Concentrate on just how much Alex was loving it. The desire of the other woman had for it. And the desire she had for defiling her most intimate orifice. Which probably shouldn't have been a turn on, but it was. So much so, that Sam almost didn't notice when Alex's hips came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dick was once again buried in her bowels.

Ironically, the main giveaway was the fact that Alex grinned wickedly, her eyes lighting up, making Sam hyperaware of what was happening, and maybe more importantly, what was about to happen. Of course Alex allowed Sam a few long minutes to recover from this obscene violation, and for both of them to savour the moment.