Super Sam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it didn't feel like that long before the other woman started thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the big dildo to slide in and out of that tight little ass hole, and thus officially start the sodomy. Oh God, Alex Danvers was officially butt fucking Sam Arias! Oh fuck! And it didn't feel like that long before whatever pain there had been faded into discomfort, and then all she felt was pleasure. And staring into the eyes of her lover was a big part of that.

Alex broken her own rule more than once, especially after the ass fucking officially began. She just couldn't help it, because she loved staring into Sam's beautiful eyes, but there were just so many wonderful sights on display. Perhaps most of all, Sam's beautiful face awash with pleasure. Something Alex didn't feel too bad about taking the time to look at, considering her girlfriend occasionally did the same thing.

But she also couldn't resist looking at those perky little titties bouncing with every thrust, and down to that wet little pussy of hers. She then looked past that, to where her cock was sliding in and out of that cute little back door. Admittedly she couldn't get the same look at it as when she was butt fucking the other girl from behind, but it was still really quite something.

Mostly though, she stared into Sam's eyes, and seeing her own desire reflected back at her. Of course, the difference was that desire was submissive, those pretty eyes pleading with Alex to give her more. To fuck her slutty little ass like the butt slut she was. To dominate her in this twisted way, and to make her cum. And yet, she also wanted to fuck her in the ass forever.

Honestly, it was a tough choice, one that Alex struggled with for a while. Then she got the idea to hand the decision over to Sam in the most twisted way possible. So, after what felt like an eternity of gentle butt fucking, Alex suddenly kissed Sam to relax her, and then flip their positions so that she was on her back, and the alien was the one on top of her.

"Ride me! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ride me baby, mmmmmmmmm, ride me with your slutty little ass!" Alex ordered softly but firmly, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, ride me! Show me just how much you love this big dick in your ass. My big dick, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, ride it baby! Fucking ride that dick! Mmmmmmmmmm, that's so fucking hot, oh baby! My baby, ooooooooooooooh, my little Super Sam. Or should that be, super slut? Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, or better yet, super butt slut? Oh yes, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's what you are! My little super butt slut!"

To Alex's surprise and delight Sam didn't even need that much encouragement, before doing as she was told. She blushed, and initially looked away, but Alex let that go, as she was asking a lot from her usually prim and proper girlfriend.

Oh yes, back when they first met, and pretty much ever since then, Alex could have never imagined that Sam Arias would enjoy such a perverted thing, let alone that one day she would be bouncing her cute little butt up and down her strap-on. But now here they were, and Alex was loving every second of it. More importantly, they both were. Something which was very clear from the sounds that the Kryptonian was making, and just how enthusiastically she was doing it.

For a few brief seconds Alex allowed herself to imagine whether Supergirl would be this eager to take it up the ass. It was something she found herself thinking whenever her thoughts drifted to the Girl of Steel. But, there was a difference between a healthy crush, and an unhealthy obsession, and Alex refused to slip into the latter. Especially when she had the perfect girl in front of her.

Or at least, the perfect girl for her. Oh yes, Alex could not imagine anyone being more perfect for her in that moment then Sam Arias. Even her ex, who would have probably never subjected herself to this. Certainly not at the speeds and the force that the alien, who clearly had a little bit of Reign left in her, started using. Which may be Alex should have discovered, so this could last longer, but Sam was just enjoying it so much, that she did not have the heart to stop it. In fact, she did the exact opposite.

Sam would happily argue that she kept things slow and steady for at least a good number of minutes before speeding up. Admittedly, the first part of that was getting her bearings, and getting comfortable with the act, at least like this. She had done this once before with a guy, but that had been with his cock in her pussy, so this was very different. And yet, just like with the positions, it felt natural.

Like her purpose in life was to take it up the butt in whatever position was required of her. That she was always meant to be Alex Danvers's personal anal slut. Or maybe just Alex Danvers's personal slut, and do whatever she wanted, no matter how perverse. Even this. Especially this? Oh yes, especially this, because she was that kind of slut. An up the butt slut.

It was thoughts like that which ultimately had Sam increasing the pace, slowly at first, but gradually building up to her full speed and strength. Then using more speed and strength than she thought she was capable of. Of course, that only came when it was a conscious decision. Before that, she had just been so lost in her thoughts and feelings that her body had gone into business for itself.

Which was actually rather terrifying, given her history, and she awoke with a fright, half expecting to find her hand around Alex's neck. Instead the other woman was looking up at her with more love and encouragement than she ever thought she would find in another person, which both warmed her heart, and made her more desperate than ever before for an orgasm.

Of course, at the same time, she wanted this to last forever, so she was left unsure what to do for a few long minutes. In the process, she slid herself down just enough to stop herself from cumming, but left herself right on the edge, which was heavenly, and yet torturous, all at the same time. Which put her into a delirious state of lust, which made her very worried for Alex, who she wished would take charge of the situation.

Tell her to stop, or at least slow down. Give them both a chance to enjoy this for longer. Maybe kiss again. And if Alex Danvers gave her an order, history told them that Sam would obey no questions asked. Especially if she used her commanding DEO Agent voice. And yet she did the exact opposite, namely, encourage her.

"That's it sweetie, ride me! Mmmmmmmmm, ride me just like that." Alex encouraged gleefully, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, just like that, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh fuck! Oh baby. Oh Sam, are you gonna cum? Do you wanna cum? Mmmmmmmmm fuck, do you want to cum with a dick in your ass? Huh? Does my Super Sam wanna be a super butt slut, and cum with a big fat dick in her tight little ass? Huh? Oooooooooooooh, I bet you do, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, so go ahead. Make yourself cum. Oh yes, cum for me! Cum for me Sam, cum for me, mmmmmmmmmm, cum like the slutty little anal whore you are! Oh yes, that's it baby, that's so hot! Sooooooooooo fucking hot, mmmmmmmmm, good girl. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, good girl, good little butt slut, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AH FUCK!"

For better or for worse it didn't take much for Alex's words to have an effect, namely to make Sam bounce up and down, at what felt like lightning speed, brutalizing her poor little butt hole in the process. Something that she would assuredly be paying for later, but right now any soreness or difficulty sitting down seemed totally worth it, if it meant more of this incredible ecstasy she was receiving.

And that was before she even came for the first of many times that night. When she did, the Kryptonian became a completely mindless anal whore, desperately trying to destroy her own ass hole if it meant just the slightest bit more pleasure. Even if it meant totally embarrassing herself in the process.

Alex was almost afraid of just how mindless Sam seem to become. Of course, she was used to fear, given her job, and was confident that she could talk Sam down if needs be. Then again, if Sam's inner Kryptonian was kicking in, and she had even half the strength of Supergirl or Reign, then they both might be in big trouble here.

And the last thing she wanted to do was put Sam in a situation where she would hurt anyone... but the other woman just looked so happy in that moment. So carefree. So hot. And oh God, the other woman was just cumming so hard and frequently, that Alex didn't have the hard to put a stop to this. No, again, she found herself encouraging this behaviour.

She continued using her words to do this, but it was highly doubtful much of it was getting through to Sam at this stage, because she was obviously just so lost in brutalizing her own back door. So Alex started using a more physical way. Namely by thrusting upwards into the other woman's butt.

Admittedly physical, maybe the wrong word for it, as the physical addition to the pace was very small, but it definitely did not go unnoticed by the alien. No, it definitely caused her eyes to light up. For a horrible moment, Alex thought that was going to be literally, but thankfully there were no laser beams, only Sam Arias squirting even more violently than before, against Alex's now drenched stomach.

It also made Alex cum harder too. Because of course, she could not have held back her own climaxes if she tried. Hell, she could have probably cum just from making this goddess cum. Or more accurately, watch this goddess make herself cum right in front of her, by using Alex's strap-on cock to do it. More accurately, using Alex's strap-on cock on her ass hole!

Oh yes, Sam Arias was fucking herself in the ass, and loving every second of it. And now, both women were working together to make sure that Sam Arias got ass fucked as hard and as brutally as possible, those thoughts no doubt, echoing in the minds of both women as they became lost in the extremely twisted pleasure of anal sex.

Honestly, Alex had no idea how long they stayed like that, only that eventually Sam Arias collapsed on top of her, both women now completely exhausted from the butt sex. Alex was not sure she would ever move again, and yet a shockingly short time later Sam groaned softly, and then beginning to gently kiss Alex's neck and chest, while whispering words of affection.

Or at least, Alex was pretty sure that was what they were, but Alex couldn't be sure, given they were in another language that she did not recognize, and she wasn't even sure that Sam knew she was doing it. Either way she was too exhausted to care, and soon enough the other woman was kissing her again, which restored at least some of her strength, and made her forget all about those words.

Sam would have been embarrassed about her behaviour ever since switching positions, and maybe she would be later. But, much later. Because right now, she was way too blissed out to be embarrassed. She was also too overwhelmed with feelings of gratitude and love towards Alex, hence all of the passionate kissing, especially when it came to pressing their lips together.

However, it was not enough. Of course, it never would be. After all, how could Sam accurately thank Alex for the incredible climaxes she had just given her, let alone the other things outside it. Although, she did have an idea of how she could start. Something extra nasty, which she would have never considered before, but for Alex, she would do anything. Literally anything.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Sam repeated a few times, in between pecks to Alex's lips, before finally breaking their latest kiss and smiling dreamily down at the other woman, "I don't know how I'm ever going to repay you."

"For fucking you in the ass, or..." Alex quipped.

"Everything." Sam confessed softly.

The two women shared a quiet moment, and then Alex smirked, "I can think of a few things."

"I bet you can." Sam laughed, before leaning in to whisper wickedly, "And so can I..."

"You don't have to do anything." Alex promised, and then trailed off, when she saw where the seemed to be heading, "I just... I... seriously? Wow. I... wow..."

That response of course caused Sam to smile against the soft skin she was kissing her way down, pausing only briefly to free herself from the dildo. Which admittedly was a little uncomfortable, and extremely weird, especially when the cock came completely out of her butt hole. Especially as her back door was left gaping open, making Sam feel like a total slut. Like the butt slut she was? Maybe.

Which for better or for worse, was a turn on, and it only pushed her to follow through on her original plan. Namely kiss her way down Sam's body, and then take the strap-on which had just given her so much pleasure into her mouth. To go ass to mouth. Admittedly she hesitated before doing it, but she had just thought she would do anything for Alex, who clearly enjoyed this.

"Oh my God, baby... oh God!" Alex mumbled some combination of these words over and over again, before finally adding with a wicked smile, "Yessssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmm, go ass to mouth for me! Oooooooooooh fuck, that's so hot. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it, suck my cock you naughty little slut. An ass to mouth slut! My little ATM slut. That's what you are, mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, that's what you are. Oh Sam, you're so good. So good to me. So good at sucking cock. Ah fuck! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, all the way down, all the way down that dick, ah fuck! Oh yeah! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Honestly, Sam barely even noticed the encouragement, especially at first, as she was far more preoccupied with sucking that strap-on, and of course, tasting her own butt. Thankfully that taste wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be, It wasn't necessarily good, but it wasn't unbearable. And again, it was clear that she was making Alex happy, even if she couldn't understand the words she was saying.

Then when she focused on them, they of course only pushed her to suck even more enthusiastically, to the point where she was pushing the dildo into her throat. Something that she had tried once, then promised herself never again. But again, this was different, because it was for Alex Danvers.

So she pushed herself to continue, getting impressively far down that dildo in the process. Of course she didn't get all of it, but she tried to make up for that by licking the base, which seemed to make Alex happy, so it was more than good enough for Sam. Then to her surprise, she found herself being pulled upwards, and then the other woman kissed her without any hesitation, tasting Sam's ass on Sam's lips and tongue, and in her mouth.

Which was a taste Alex either liked, or she just loved Sam so much she didn't care, as that kiss remained deep and passionate. They then rested in each other's arms for a while, before seeing what other wicked fun they could have with each other.