Super Sam Ch. 05

Story Info
Alex comes to terms with her feelings about Supergirl.
8.6k words
4.5
3.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Alex Danvers was happy. About this time last year she didn't think she'd ever be happy again, as that had been when she was breaking up with her first love, and it hurt more than a physical injury ever had. But then one thing had led to another with Sam Arias, her beautiful, wonderful, Super Sam, and now she was as happy as she'd ever been.

She had been that happy for a while, but now the initial honeymoon phase was over, and she and Sam were settling into a groove, she was just as happy, if not more so, as it felt like she was on stable ground. Then, just as it felt like it couldn't get better, it did, as her sister found the same happiness that she did, albeit in an ironic place.

If Kara had started dating Lena Luthor when they first met, she would have freaked out, simply because of her last name. To be fair, it was unfounded, as everyone else in Lena's family had proven to be enemies of anyone associated with Supergirl, which included Kara, for some reason.

But Lena had proven time and again to be the one good member of her family, and deeply cared for Kara in a way that perhaps no one else ever had, even Alex. And it didn't hurt that she was a woman, meaning that both the Danvers sisters had something else they could bond over. And well, Alex had to admit, Lena was gorgeous. So much so, if things were different, she might have just made a pass at the good Luthor.

That thought always made Alex blush lately, but especially whenever she was in Lena's presence, as she was right now. Because after a series of unfortunate scheduling conflicts, and a lot of cancelled dates because of various crises, the four of them had finally been able to sit down to a double date. And it had gone far better than hoped, mostly thanks to Lena, of all people.

Yes, Alex had been cautious about having dinner in one of the many mansions owned by the Luthors, but the food and drink was really top-notch, and the privacy couldn't be beaten. And it was so nice, just the four of them drinking, eating, and more drinking, while they talked about anything and nothing.

Having dinner at the end of a big table had been kind of weird, in this place which was ridiculously big for one person, but they spent most of that time snuggling together in the living room, which had two nice big couches. This allowed both siblings to snuggle up with their girlfriend, as they washed down the best meal of Alex's life with the best wine of her life.

Perhaps inevitably, the subject of Supergirl came up. Alex was pretty sure she was the one to bring it up, although she wasn't sure why. Something had just been bugging her about the superhero for a while. And it could be her imagination, but Kara seemed to be almost uncomfortable with the conversation. Especially given the subject matter which Alex brought up next.

"So seriously Luthor, there was never anything going on between you two?" Alex pushed.

"Between me and Supergirl?" Lena grinned, trying and failing not to glance at Kara, "That is what I said, isn't it?"

"Ooooooooh, nicely dodged." Sam teased, adding before taking another sip of wine, "How very political if you."

"I know, right." Alex grumbled, "You're not on the record, and none of us are wearing a wire. Honest. So just ask the question. Please?"

"How can I be certain of that, unless you take off your clothes?" Lena said flirtatiously.

"Lena!" Kara snapped, and glared at her girlfriend.

"I was just teasing, my love. I didn't mean anything by it." Lena promised, looking at Kara directly while doing so, and then kissing the forehead of her lover, and then turning her attention back to Alex, and answering the question to avoid suspicion, "Was I attracted to her? Of course. Who wouldn't be? She's a fucking goddess. But Kara Danvers, God, Kara Danvers is my world. She has been ever since she walked into it, and filled it with light and happiness, the type of which I had long ago given up on. The type of which I never thought I deserved, but always longed for. No attraction to a God-like being could ever change that. I love your sister far too much for that."

There was a brief pause, and then Kara softly whispered, "I love you too."

The happy couple shared a smile, and a soft kiss, which Sam thought was beautiful, but she also couldn't resist stirring the pot a little, "I never thought she was all that."

"Really?" Alex frowned in surprise.

"Yeah." Sam confirmed, trying not to smile, or notice Kara shaking her head with a panicked expression on her face, "I mean, is she hot, sure. In fact, I'm pretty sure everyone here would fuck her, given half the chance. As long as we weren't in committed relationships, of course. But she's kind of..."

"Kind of what?" Kara groaned, hating to push, and regretting it already, but she just couldn't stop herself.

"Nothing." Sam said, pretending like she was dropping it.

"What?" Alex pushed, "Tell us!"

"Well, don't you think she's a bit of a, well... a slut?" Sam questioned, "There, I said it."

There was another brief pause, and then Alex and Lena burst out laughing, albeit for different reasons, and then Alex agreed, "You know what, you're right. You're totally right."

"She isn't!" Kara complained weakly, nervously asking Lena, "Is she?"

"Kara, wake up, have you seen the way she dresses?" Alex pointed out.

"And that ridiculously short skirt?" Lena quipped.

"So, so ridiculously short."" Alex agreed.

"It isn't that short." Kara grumbled.

"Yes it is." Alex insisted, admittedly rather childishly, "And you know what else? I think she's a lesbian. I mean, we've all seen the way she looks at Lena? Supergirl is super starving for her pussy."

Lena laughed as Kara buried her face in her chest, and then she quipped, "Oh believe me, that girl definitely loves pussy."

"Talking from personal experience?" Alex frowned.

"No." Lena protested, before insisting, "I'm just really good at reading people."

"Uh-huh." Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Mostly." Lena amended.

"Me too." Alex beamed proudly, finishing off her latest glass of wine, out of who knows how many, and then adding, "Which is why I know Supergirl is a total lesbian slut. You need to watch out for her, Kara, as she definitely wants to get that pretty little skirt of hers pulled up, her panties shoved out of the way, if she's even wearing them, and a couple of fingers right up her hot little cunt. Or a tongue. Mmmmmmmm, maybe a toy. And if Lena wouldn't do it, like that Super slut wants, then maybe I'll do it. Or better yet, maybe we could all do it? You know, as a one-off bonding session? Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, the four of us lesbian gang banging that slutty little whore, in all of her fuck holes. I mean, have you seen her ass?"

"Okay, I think you've had a bit too much, honey." Lena finally awoke from her lust fuelled haze, and tried to laugh off those comments, as the Kryptonians were clearly still too stunned to say anything.

"I mean, talk about made for fucking." Alex said dreamily, now very clearly drunk with lust, and just drunk.

"Sweetie-" Sam began warningly, although nothing could put Alex off at this point.

"And talk about flaunting it?" Alex continued, "It's like she knows it's her best asset, and she is begging for someone to bend her over and-"

"I'M SUPERGIRL!" Kara blurted out, then sitting up and repeating herself frantically a few times, albeit a little softer, "I'm Supergirl, I'm Supergirl, I'm Supergirl!"

There was a long and extremely awkward pause, and then the only thing that could leave Alex's mouth was, "You're... Supergirl?"

"Yes." Kara whimpered, and then after a few long seconds, she started frantically apologizing, "I'm so, so sorry Alex. I didn't want to do it this way, obviously. But... you just wouldn't shut up. It was one thing when you were talking about how hot I was, and how I can't control my gay for Lena, but... well..."

"No..." Alex murmured softly, and despite the fact that she felt very sober now, she repeated herself over and over again, increasingly desperate as she started thinking it through, "No, no, no, no... NO! No, that's, that's impossible. I would know. I would! I've known you my whole life, how could I possibly... I just... I can't... NO!"

"J'ohn..." Kara gulped softly, before softly explaining, "J'ohn had to erase my identity from your mind. He had to Alex! You, you asked him too. You begged him too, and you made me promise to never, ever tell you my identity again, because you didn't want to lie to the US government. And you wanted to protect me, because that's always been your priority, ever since... ever since I landed here."

"Kara..." Alex began weakly.

"Ever since I landed here, you were the one who protected me." Kara continued, "And I love you for it. I love you Alex, so, so much. I always have, and I always will."

"I love you too Kara..." Alex said automatically, before her previous words came back to haunt her, "But I... oh God! The things I said. God, they were so inappropriate. Even if I wasn't talking about you."

"It's okay." Kara tried to insist.

"It's not." Alex insisted, adding with a sigh, "It will be, I hope. But... I just need some space."

"Alex..." Kara started weakly, although she didn't know what else to say.

"I'll have my driver take you home." Lena suggested.

"Thanks." Sam smiled weakly, not taking her eyes off her girlfriend, "And thank you for a wonderful evening."

"You're welcome." Lena smiled back, while looking at hers.

*

Sam got even more worried about Alex as the minutes ticked by. She could definitely understand why her girlfriend was so embarrassed, but surely she shouldn't be beating herself up this much? After all, she was far from the first person to get drunk at a party, and say a few inappropriate things.

Plus, it helped that, while she was clearly the one to take it too far, Lena and Sam had been very deliberately goading her into saying something along those lines. Maybe not that graphic, but their hands were hardly clean. Then again, maybe that was why they had spent the whole drive back to her place in silence? Because she was mad at Sam for her role in all of it? Including the lie of omission that she knew who Kara was?

It was maybe a good sign that Alex allowed her to follow her into her apartment, even if it was to yell at her. She'd certainly rather Alex didn't do that in front of Ruby, who was currently enjoying her first unsupervised night alone, allowing Sam to sleep off her hangover at her girlfriend's place.

Or at least, that was the original plan, although any happy buzz was long gone, and thanks to Sam's superhuman abilities she wouldn't have to suffer the same level of hangover which was likely coming Alex's way later. But that was far from Sam's main concern right now. No, she and Alex needed to talk about what had happened. And more importantly, she needed to apologize for her part in it, and for Alex to really hear it.

The entire ride home, Sam had been debating what to do, and she quickly thought of a really bad idea, which she just couldn't get out of her head. See, given this was another milestone in their relationship, she had hidden something at Alex's place, intending to change into it as a nice surprise when they got home. Now ironically, maybe the worst thing she could do, given the circumstances.

And yet, it would knock Alex out of her dumbfounded silence, and get her to talk to her. Even if that involved also yelling. And honestly, didn't Sam deserve some yelling? In fact, when it came to the things which Sam Arias felt responsible for, she deserved a lot worse than that, and the only real question was, could she take it without enjoying it?

Luckily Alex was too distracted to notice her blushing at the thought, or even the fact that once they got back to her apartment, Sam disappeared into the bathroom, and in the stone cold silence it was very obvious that she was changing. If she'd been in her right mind, Alex could have probably guessed what was going on.

In fact, Sam had kind of been planning on it, as in her mind she would open the door, strike a sexy pose, which Alex would be waiting for, and probably immediately jump her. Especially given the things she was saying earlier. Instead Alex didn't even look up at first, and it was only when Sam came to stand directly in front of her, and strike a 'superhero' pose, that she looked up, and glared at her.

"Seriously?" Alex scowled.

"It was meant to be a nice surprise." Sam admitted, "But now we can talk about it."

"What's there to talk about?" Alex grumbled, lowering her head again. "I'm gross. End of story."

"You're not." Sam insisted, before quickly adding, "So you have a crush on Supergirl? Big deal. So does everybody else. God knows I do."

"She isn't your sister." Alex grumbled.

"She isn't yours either." Sam countered, and then when Alex gave her a look she quickly pointed out, "Supergirl is strong, confident, a God-like super being, who stands for Truth, Justice and the American way. She's an almost cartoonish idea of perfection, because Kara wanted her to be something to aspire too. And in a way, whether she knows it or not, Kara wanted Supergirl to be her best self. The person she could be, if she just got past her own fears and anxieties. And that personality is very attractive, and easy to fall for. And most importantly, very different to your sister's real personality. So no wonder you didn't recognize her. And no wonder you had feelings for her."

There was a brief pause, and then against her better judgment Alex admitted, "That's the thing, on some level, I knew it all along. I must have, because it's so obvious now I know, you know? But, it was like there was a mental block in my head, so I knew, but at the same time I didn't know, you know? God, this is so confusing."

"Believe it or not, you're talking to the one person who knows exactly what you mean." Sam grumbled, "That's how it was with Reign. I knew, but I didn't, until the truth was staring me right in the face."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... you know?" Alex apologized.

"It's okay. I can never really forget it., Being with you helps. So I want to help you. That's why I'm wearing this." Sam explained softly.

"How?" Alex questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Well..." Sam lowered her head, and then asked something which had been bugging her, "Did, did we only hook up because I was wearing this?"

"God no." Alex reassured quickly, "God Sam, I wanted you so badly. I always have. Even when we first met, I was like, wow! Wow! Who is this girl?"

"Yeah?" Sam smiled shyly.

"Yeah." Alex confirmed with a happy smile back.

"But wearing this gave you a little push, huh?" Sam questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, yeah..." Alex admitted cautiously.

"But after that, you weren't just pretending I was Supergirl, where you?" Sam questioned.

"No, never!" Alex again quickly reassured, then when Sam gave her a look she admitted, "Maybe, maybe there was the occasional thought, but that was just some ridiculous fantasy. You were the one that I really wanted."

"Exactly." Sam grinned, "So what's the big deal?"

Another brief pause, and then Alex pointed out, "Because I was fantasizing about my own sister!"

"Only you weren't. You said it yourself, it was just some fantasy, about someone you didn't know." Sam pointed out, then quickly added, "And even if you did suspect she was Kara, so what? She's your foster sister, who you didn't even know until you were a teenager. And I know, you're super close, but she isn't your blood. And she lied to you! So don't beat yourself up about it."

"But I should!" Alex protested, and then snapped, "And you're not helping."

"I disagree." Sam countered, quickly adding, "This whole thing, it was never about pretending to be Supergirl. Not for me. It was about reclaiming my power. Convincing myself that I can be a force for good, even after everything I've done. And it gave me the confidence to pursue something with a beautiful woman, which turned out to be the best thing to ever happened to me. Other than Ruby, of course."

There was yet another long pause, and then Alex asked softly, "So now what?"

"Now... I prove to you that Super Sam, isn't Supergirl." Sam said softly, getting down onto her knees in front of her girlfriend, "Because Supergirl's personality is a fantasy. Just a made-up story, to inspire some, and put the fear of God into others. But Super Sam? She's real. And she's yours. All yours. Please, let me prove that?"

Yet another pause, this one brief, and then Alex whispered softly, "Sam?"

"Please Mistress..." Sam pleaded softly, pressing her lips to Alex's feet, "Please fuck me! Use me however you want. Let me prove that Super Sam is yours. All yours."

Alex should be saying no to this. If she had any decency, she would freak out, and then ideally storm out before the argument between them escalated, and she said something in anger that she would later regret. But... Sam did look ridiculously good dressed like that, and those submissive words always got Alex indecently horny.

Which was a good description for her behaviour earlier, which brought her right back to the horrible moment she had learned the truth. The embarrassment, and flat-out humiliation, she felt when she realized that not only had she been fooled by what was a very flimsy disguise, but she had been duped into saying such obscene things about her sister, right to her sister's face.

That combination of confusion and hornyness had Alex initially just sitting there in disbelief while Sam... Super Sam, kissed her feet. Or more accurately her boots, which she had been wearing all day, and hadn't properly cleaned in like a week. Who knows what kind of thing was on them, but that didn't bother Super Sam.

No, her lover pressed her lips over every inch of those boots, and would probably clean the bottoms of them with her tongue if Alex had asked. She was that submissive. And, at least with Alex, Sam had embraced that side of herself. Just as, at least when they were alone, Alex just couldn't resist embracing her dominant side, even now she was feeling so confused. In fact, maybe especially now, as it felt so good to forget about everything that happened and just pull her girlfriend's head up, and back.

"You're a bad girl." Alex growled, "Here I am, trying to punish myself for my bad behaviour, and impure thoughts, and here you are, trying to explain them away? Encouraging them, even? Oh God baby, that's so... wrong."

"No, it's not wrong, it's naughty." Sam grinned, briefly, before crying out as she got slapped across the face.

"Are you talking back to me?" Alex questioned.

"Yes!" Sam quickly replied, desire burning in her eyes, "I'm bad. I'm naughty. I need to be punished. Please, Mistress... Punish me."

Alex looked thoughtful for a few long seconds, before leaning back, and patting her knee, "Then bend over bitch. Bend over for a spanking."

"Yes Mistress Alex, thank you Mistress Alex." Sam quickly replied and obeyed.

Well, that escalated quickly, Alex thought with disbelief, as she watched her CFO and respected mother of a girlfriend crawl onto her lap, dressed as Supergirl, who Alex had just relearned was her foster sister. And all she could really do was stare at Sam's ass lustfully, before starting to give this little slut what she so desperately wanted. Or at least, part of it.

She certainly gave her the humiliation Sam had confessed to craving in the form of grabbing on to that cute little bottom, and slowly starting to fondle it. Of course, it wasn't that long after that she delivered the first blow, officially starting to give another woman a spanking. Something which actually had the usually prim and proper Sam Arias cry out joyfully.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers