Super Sam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More of those sounds followed, along with a lot of whimpers, even when Alex denied her those hard strikes. But apparently that was okay with this shameless slut, because it was just all a part of the overall spanking experience. Oh God, how had this become Alex's life? Not so long ago, she couldn't have even imagined herself with another woman.

Then Maggie came along, and turned her world upside down. Then just as she found her feet, that went to hell, and then Sam turned her world upside down again, Alex finding herself in a very different role than she had only a few months ago, let alone a few years ago. And yet, for better or for worse, she loved every single second of it.

Sam also got plenty of time to reflect how things had radically changed for her. It was something she wasn't sure she'd ever get over, just as she never stopped being surprised at how much this kind of thing affected her. How much she just couldn't get enough submitting to another woman in any way possible, most of which she hadn't even imagined before.

But her lack of previous imagination certainly wasn't stopping her now. Although, as wild as it was, Sam liked to think that this would be good for them, and more importantly good for Alex. This way, the woman she loved could work through her issues, and use Sam to do it. Something her incredibly durable body could very easily, and happily, take.

Admittedly, there wasn't much to take it first, given that as always 'Mistress Alex' insisted on going infuriatingly easy on her. Ultimately, that was all part of the charm, as it allowed Sam to wallow in this humiliation, and do things like imagine what her Board of Directors would think if they could see her now? What Lena and Kara would think? Or even, what Ruby would think?

Oh God, especially that last one was horrifying, but at this stage, it all just added to her enjoyment. So much so that she was very close to begging for a little something extra to happen. Something which normally involved more verbal humiliation, but this time, Mistress Alex just did it wordlessly.

Namely, pulling that tight little red skirt up and pulling her underwear downwards, exposing her ass for a bare bottom spanking. After all, a proper spanking should always be bare bottom, Sam thought with a wicked grin, Alex's previous words echoing in her mind. God knows it added to the humiliation, which she adored, and gave it something of an excuse to last longer.

Even if at that point, the pace increased a bit. And sometimes, Alex would deliver several hard strikes at once, instead of always pausing between for more groping. And as time went on, those pauses were gradually phased out, and the speed and the force were increased, until the other woman was literally giving her everything she had.

Even then, the pain wasn't unbearable for Sam. No, considering the things she vaguely remembered taking, back when she had been Reign. Or more accurately, when Reign had been controlling her body, and Sam had been watching behind her own eyes, as her body did unspeakable things.

For that, she would always feel like she deserved punishment whether she truly deserved it or not, making moments like this wonderfully cathartic for her. And she hoped that it was the same for Mistress Alex, especially this time. After all, if ever her Mistress could do with something to work through her issues, this was the time. And hopefully Super Sam could be that for her. After all, it seemed only right, given Sam's part in all of this.

Alex did indeed find it cathartic, because for better or worse she found herself imagining Kara... Supergirl in this position, and not just Super Sam. Sam deserved her share of the punishment, but the more she thought about it, the more that Alex felt that Kara was mostly to blame here. After all, she could've told her the truth at any time, and didn't. And God, she loved her sister, in a very platonic way, but she could be such a brat sometimes.

And annoying. And honestly, there was like a billion reasons why she would want to spank her. And maybe a better hundred reasons to spank her beloved Super Sam. Hell, at this point Alex even found herself imagining spanking Lena for her part in all of this, and just... all of it, she found cathartic. But especially when she concentrated on the idea that this was Supergirl.

It was something she promised herself she wouldn't do later, when they got into the real fun, but at least for now, Alex had a lot of fun imagining it was Supergirl she was spanking. And given the current costume that Sam was wearing, it was pretty easy to do, as long as she ignored her hair colour.

Also, the constant cries of mostly pleasure, even as Alex used every ounce of her strength to make those cute little butt cheeks jiggle for her with every blow. They also slowly turned bright pink, then red, and then finally even a dark red. Something that wouldn't last long, given Sam's accelerated healing, but it was fun for now. Especially given that with every blow, Sam was squeezing down on the thing between her cheeks.

Suddenly Alex stopped the spanking, and just admired her handiwork. She felt guilty for what she had done, but mostly just horny. Especially when she grabbed those cheeks, spread them apart, to reveal that Sam had been a very bad girl, but she had also have been a very good girl. Or both, depending how you looked at it. She had done it.

She had actually done it! God, Alex couldn't believe that her prim and proper girlfriend had actually sat through that entire double date, along with her right there in the car, with a butt-plug, deeply embedded in her ass. And oh God, it had been in there throughout the entire spanking, and it only seemed to add to the other woman's enjoyment. Something that she had to taunt her about.

"Wow baby, really? Mmmmmmm, you had a butt-plug in your ass this whole time?" Alex purred with delight, "During the spanking? During the ride home? During dinner? During the whole fucking day, even when you were at work? Huh? Was the CFO of L-Corp Sam Arias sitting down at her desk, taking meetings, and bossing people around with a fucking butt-plug in her slutty little ass this whole time?"

"You didn't give me permission to take it out." Sam pointed out softly, trying and failing not to smile.

"No, I didn't." Alex smirked, before trying to sound stern as she added, "And I suppose you'll be wanting a reward for that?"

"That would be nice." Sam admitted, before quickly adding, "But I'd rather give you one first."

"As you wish..." Alex said, giving that sore behind a playful slap, before ordering, "Get on your back, in the centre of the bed. You're going to eat my cunt."

"Yes Mistress Alex, thank you Mistress Alex." Sam quickly replied and obeyed.

With that Sam quickly did as she was told, getting down on her back on the bed, her eyes glued on Alex. Which made Alex smirk, and then slowly started taking off her clothes. It wasn't exactly a striptease, but it wasn't not one either. The kind of thing, designed to tease, without losing any of the dominance. Something which, from the look in Sam's eyes, she very much achieved.

Then, once she was naked, Alex very slowly crawled up Sam's body, and positioned herself over the other woman's face. She then held that position for a few long seconds, building the anticipation for both of them, before starting to slowly lower herself downwards, until she was literally sitting on the other girl's beautiful face.

Before she reached her destination Sam shot her head upwards and started frantically licking Alex's pussy, making the government agent cry out loudly with a mixture of surprise and pleasure. Which then became pure pleasure as that frantic licking continued as Alex finished lowering herself downwards, making sure not to get too complacent, so she wasn't putting too much weight on Sam's head.

Not that it really mattered, because her girlfriend was Kryptonian, and although she wasn't as powerful as she used to be, she was clearly a lot more durable than she looked. Of course, that didn't mean she wanted to cause her any unnecessary pain, especially when the other woman was giving her so much pleasure.

Ironically, Alex had worried that she was moving too fast. Because Sam was still pretty new to lesbian sex, especially when it came to performing oral, and this was the first time she had sat on her face, something that they hadn't even talked about before. And yet Sam had seemed delighted as Alex had approached, something which was made more clear with the passionate pussy licking she was then gifted with.

Which was very encouraging for the future, and put a blissfully happy smile on Alex's face. It also made it really hard to order her lover to slow her role, so they could both enjoy this for longer. Which was what Alex normally did when Sam got carried away at this stage, but not this time.

She told herself that was mostly for Sam's benefit and not her own, and to be fair, it was a big reason why. After all, this was new thing for Sam, and arguably she should be allowed to go at her own pace. However, the truth was Alex had been horny since the conversation at the party, and while she'd had the equivalent of a cold shower at the end of that, the spanking had bought back her excitement tenfold.

And well, it wasn't entirely her fault. Her girl was hitting her clit with every single lick, something which might have been a mistake at first, but it was one she had plenty of time to correct, and she didn't. No, if anything the attack on her clit became more focused, until Alex felt the need to cum in record time.

Then, after a few long minutes of trying to hold back at least a little bit Alex cried out, "Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me baby. Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Oh yes, that feels so good, ooooooooooh, you're getting so good at that. Soooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddd at eating my pussy! Oh fuck, I love it, mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, I love what you're doing baby. But I want more! Oh God, you drive me so crazy that I want to cum already. Please, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, please make me, oh please, ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, oh please, oh God, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, fuck, fuck me, oh Sam, Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddddd!"

Pretty much as soon as she made it clear what she wanted Alex got it, Sam taking her clit into her mouth and sucking on it hard to bring her to the edge of orgasm, and then shoving her tongue inside her pussy to send her over that edge. Alex then threw her head back and let out a long loud scream of pleasure, as she was bombarded with ecstasy.

Something which continued happening, as Sam clearly did her best to swallow what she could, and then focus on making Alex cum again. God, it was pure heaven. One which was very hard not to get so lost in she forgot about not putting too much weight on Sam. In fact, she was pretty sure at one point she did just that, and it only encouraged the other woman.

Sam would have happily given Alex a long, drawn-out pussy licking, if she had asked her too. In fact, Sam was a bit disappointed she didn't get to worship the other woman's beautiful body, the way that Alex so often did to her. But she was only too happy to fuck her quickly, especially as it would probably mean she got her own satisfaction that much faster.

Something they were both ready for, ironically because of what happened earlier, and even the spanking, which they had both clearly enjoyed an indecent amount. Oh yes, Sam relished being able to make Alex cum in record time, especially in this new position, which was something she had been wanting to request they try.

It turned out to be everything Sam hoped it would be, and more, even right from the start. Mostly because her whole world became consumed with pure Alex Danvers. Or at least, more than ever before. Oh yes all she could see, all she could smell, and more importantly, all she could taste was pussy. Alex Danvers's delicious pussy, which Sam could never imagine she could get enough of.

And in this position, it was easy to swallow that yummy liquid. At least at first. Admittedly it became harder later on, but that had it's own benefits, as that precious liquid ended up covering her face, marking her as a pussy loving slut. As Alex Danvers's pussy loving slut! That was what Sam was, and in that moment, that was all the CFO wanted to be.

What made her feel like Alex Danvers's slut even more was the fact the other woman started grinding down against her face. It probably wasn't even intentional, but in that moment, the other woman was using her face as a fuck pad. Oh yes, in that moment Sam wasn't a woman to Alex. She was just a thing she could use to get herself off.

Which probably shouldn't have been a turn on, but it was. Especially because, despite her appearance, Sam Arias knew it wouldn't be a problem for her. No, she was Kryptonian, and therefore could easily survive this experience. In fact, she wished that Alex would fuck her face harder, and for longer, and even whimpered in disappointment when that tasty treat was taken away from her.

Getting to see the concern in Alex's eyes helped, as did the fact that she had the opportunity to lick her lips, tasting some of the escaped girl cum and pussy cream. More importantly, when she was satisfied that she hadn't hurt the other woman, Alex grinned wickedly, and grabbed something from under the bed, while pressing their lips together.

The kiss started off soft and sweet, but it wasn't long before it became heated and passionate, the other woman bullying her tongue into submission, and even licking Sam's face to collect more of the escaped girl cum and pussy cream, and allow them to share it. And just make it so much nastier. Then she pulled away, revealing that there was now a strap-on around her waist, and she was rubbing lube into it.

"Bend over, Super Sam!" Alex ordered, quickly adding, "That was great, as always, babe. Mmmmmmmm, you always eat pussy so good. Ohhhhhhhhhh, but that wasn't much of a punishment, now was it? No, and clearly, the spanking wasn't nearly enough, either? No, not nearly enough, mmmmmmmmm, especially when you've been aching for a different type of punishment all day. And now, finally, I'm going to give it to you. Oh yes, I'm going to fuck you. Fuck you in the ass! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm gonna fuck you up the butt baby, so bend over! Oh yes, that's it. That's it, exactly. Oh yes baby, show me that ass! You know what to do, huh?"

"Yes Mistress." Sam answered, when she got the chance, while immediately doing as she was told, "I'm a good little anal slut. I'm an anal loving bottom, who knows how to please a top. Here, let me show you."

Alex watched with delight as Super Sam quickly flipped herself over and then pushed her ass into the air, even wiggling it for good measure. Given that her panties were still bunched down around her ankles, all she needs to do was make sure that her skirt was flipped up, so that her butt was nice and bare, and ready to be fucked.

She even reached back, grabbed hold of her butt cheeks, and spread them wide apart, exposing that cute little back door, still widely stretched by that butt-plug. Which Alex just couldn't resist grabbing onto and starting to play with, while admiring how Sam's ass cheeks had now returned to the colour they were before the spanking, like it never happened. Kryptonian healing really was something.

It was kind of disappointing, as Alex really thought that those butt cheeks were pretty when they were bright red and freshly spanked. Oh well, there would be plenty of time to dish out more damage later. For now, Alex concentrated on sliding the butt-plug in and out of Sam's back hole, gently sodomizing her with it, as a way to prepare it for the bigger toy.

Mostly she didn't pull it out entirely, just to the widest part of the plug, so she could stretch her girlfriend's ass hole as much as possible, something which made her favourite little anal whore moan, whimper, and cry out with pure pleasure at this point. Then when she finally did pull that plug all the way out she stuffed it straight into Sam's mouth, receiving more happy sounds, albeit more muffled than before.

She then briefly considered sticking her tongue into that well loosened hole, maybe just briefly, because the thought of tongue fucking it was almost too wonderfully wicked to pass up. However Alex knew if she tried that, she would almost certainly get lost in it, and Super Sam's ass would return to virgin tightness, meaning that wearing. the plug would've been virtually pointless.

Except of course, for her little butt slut's pleasure, and her own. So ultimately, Alex instead just grabbed her cock, and then slowly pushed the head of it into that pretty little fuck hole. Which, thanks to the plug, was quicker and easier than before, even though Alex made sure to do it nice and slow, mostly so they could savour the moment.

Then when the head of the cock slid into Sam's ass hole Alex paused so she could savour that moment, before again, slowly sliding forwards. Although this time, this was less for the pleasure of it, and simply for practical reasons. After all, it wasn't long before that dildo when far deeper than the plug had been, and even though this particular toy, and others like it, had reached this part of Sam's rectum before, her Kryptonian healing meant that those places had returned to virgin tightness.

Something that her girl insisted she enjoyed each time, and although Alex wasn't sure how that was possible, the passionate sounds of pleasure made it very clear that was the case. Not that it stopped her from making sure the butt stuffing was nice and slow, of course.

Sam was in heaven right now. Yes, the initial butt stuffing was always uncomfortable, and even painful, but again, it was nothing compared to what she received as Reign. Or dished out as Reign. And again, in a really weird way, that aspect to it was cathartic. But she also knew the ecstasy which would come from it, making it that much more bearable.

As was the fact that it was Alex Danvers doing this unspeakable act to her. And most of all, that there was a twisted part of her which got off on it. So ultimately, this was mostly an enjoyable experience for her. One which didn't last nearly long enough for her liking, but even though Alex went slowly in a way it felt like it lasted only seconds.

Of course, there was definitely something to be said for the moment that Alex's thighs came to rest against her ass cheeks, announcing that every single inch of that big dick was fully embedded within her backside. Something which, as always, Alex gave her a few long seconds to savour, before beginning to gently slide her hips back, causing inch after inch of the dildo to slid out of her back hole.

Then, when it was about half way out, she pushed it all the way back inside, albeit with shorter thrusts, and thus officially start the butt fucking. Oh yes, Sam was being butt fucked by Alex Danvers. Fucked in the butt by another woman! Fucking sodomized by her girlfriend! Oh God, this was so twisted, and Sam loved every single second of it.

Which she made crystal clear when she started moaning. Oh God, she actually started moaning in mostly pleasure, and then in pure pleasure, shortly after the butt fucking began. Oh fuck, she was such a slut. Such an anal slut! Alex's anal slut. Oh yes, Alex had effortlessly turned her into a total anal slut. Her little anal slut! And God help her, Sam loved her for it.

Loved another woman for introducing her to the joys of butt sex, and turning her most private hole into her personal fuck hole. And turning Sam into her little butt bitch. Yes, she knew she was more than that to Alex, but it was fun to pretend in moments like this. Moments when Alex Danvers was stretching out her slutty little ass.