Super Seven Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg closed his eyes again to try to stop the tears that began streaming down his face.

"Greg, no son of mine is a predator. I don't know how it came about, but any fool can see the intense love that you have for Allison, as well as the love she feels for you."

Neither noticed the door sliding open behind them.

"I'm not going to pretend I understand how any of this works. I mean, I've heard the term polyamory before. You see shows like "Sister Wives," and there are all these stories about the Mormons, and harems in the Middle East, and so on, but until now, I've never see it firsthand. And based on what I know about you, and what I've seen with you and Allison, I can't help but be convinced that you love all of them just as deeply. I guess what I'm saying in a roundabout way, is that I'm proud to accept you and your family in every possible way into my family."

Greg had to wipe the tears from his eyes, but it was a futile effort, especially when Bill added, "As a father, proud of his son, how could I do anything else?"

Bill suddenly felt a set of arms wrapped around him in a big hug. Allison kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you! I now understand why Greg loves you so much!"

Carol stepped up and took Bill's hand, "He really is a good man. That's just one of the many reasons I love him."

"Hey, dear. We didn't notice you come out. Pull up some chairs. It's a very nice evening out here."

Carol pulled her chair next to Bill, while Debbie sat at the table. Allison walked around and sat in Greg's lap.

"I guess you're feeling a little better?"

"No, not really. I mean, what my dad said hurts more than I've ever imagined. But your mom and Carol helped me understand a little bit more about what's really important in the long term. Hopefully, at some point, my parents will come to regret what was said here tonight, and work their way back into our life together. But what's truly important is what you and I feel, and how we are building our future. While I wish I had my parents' support, what I really can't live without is our love for each other."

Greg nodded his head, and pulled her tightly into himself, hoping nobody noticed that he was tearing up again. "You are my light and my life. I love you!"

"I love you, too, my darling!"

Debbie joked to get their attention. "I'd tell you two to get a room, but it's probably a little too soon to joke about that, and besides, we have business to discuss."

Greg look very puzzled, "What kind of business?"

Allison leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, "Don't worry, darling. It's all good. Carol, Debbie, and I worked a few things out, and made a couple calls."

"Okay, well, that made everything clear as mud."

Debbie chuckled, "Don't get sarcastic with us, young man. You'll not so old that I won't turn you over my knee. What Allison means is that we had to make a couple important decisions about how to proceed from here on out. First of all, Allison needs a place to stay. And while I know you would gladly put her up in your house, we don't think that would be really fair to the rest of the women in your group. We think your place should remain basically a neutral ground where everyone meets, but only you live."

"I guess that makes sense..." Greg said cautiously.

"So Allison is going to stay with me in your old bedroom."

"I'm only joking a little, but maybe I need to go though the room first to make sure I didn't leave anything embarrassing behind."

"Greg, sweetheart, your father and I did that a long time ago, and I don't want you to think I'm picking on you, but yes, you left behind a few slightly embarrassing things. You were a teenager after all. So yes, we found your magazine stash, and a few stained socks tucked away in corners and between the mattresses."

"Mom."

Allison giggled, "Socks?"

"Oh, honey, if you ever have any little boys, you'll find that they have a habit of trying to get athletic socks pregnant."

Everyone burst out laughing, except Greg, who turned a very bright shade of red. "Thanks, Mom! That's exactly the revelation I was trying to avoid."

Allison pulled into a big hug, "I'm sorry, darling. We're not really picking on you, but you have to admit, it's funny."

Bill quickly interjected, "And after earlier, it's good to get us back into a happy frame of mind."

Greg nodded his head. "Changing subjects, before you reveal more of my secrets, what else did you decide?"

Carol took the lead this time, "Well, we decided that Allison did have the right idea, but it didn't work out how she had hoped. So, we're going to try it a different way. Debbie, Bill and I are on board with your relationship, but we don't think it's really productive to meet each girl... sorry, woman...individually, so we are going to have a big barbecue at your place tomorrow and meet all of them at once."

"Wait, what about my time with Liz?"

"That was our first call. Liz is on board. She's thinks the idea is perfect, mainly because she will get to show off her cooking skills. She may even be setting up in your backyard as we speak. Did you know she has a smoker on a trailer that she wants to take to barbecue competitions. She borrows her dad's truck to drive it around. I think she's planning to smoke a brisket overnight. That girl is excited at the chance to be catering for us. Of course, the rest of us will help her with whatever she needs, but she's already said she has most of it planned out and under control."

"What about all the other parents? What if we have a repeat of tonight?"

Greg's mom answered this time, "We're not inviting any of them at this time. We've come to the conclusion that you and each girl should meet individually with the other parents. If you have another nasty confrontation, it should be easier to walk away. Hopefully, with the other parents it will be less of an issue."

Bill jumped in at that point, "Just remember what I said about the way most dads are when it comes to their little girls. Be honest and open, and they should see what a good man you are, and that you truly hold their daughters' best interests in your heart."

Greg was tearing up a little, "Thank all of you for being so understanding, and for loving and supporting me. You know how screwed up I've been over the last few months. I've known you each love me, but sometimes I get a little overwhelmed by how much."

Carol replied, "Greg, I can say exactly the same thing. Bill and I have been absolutely lost as well. But you didn't leave us. You continued to love us and show that we did, in fact, have a wonderful son still with us." She turned to Debbie, "And thank you for raising him so well. I think Bill and I would have seriously fallen apart if it weren't for Greg."

Bill though it was time to lighten the mood. "Enough of the sappy stuff. Except for the one little hiccup, it's been a good night, but I think it's time to bring it to an end. Remember, we're heading over to Greg's tomorrow, and I think Greg and Allison would appreciate having a little time to themselves before the night is done."

Everyone agreed, and they all stood up to head back in the house to gather their things to leave. Allison immediately hugged Bill, "Thank you."

"No problem, young lady. As I said, I'm thrilled to welcome you to the family."

Allison and Greg then hugged and thanked Carol and Debbie one more time.

When they got to Allison's car, Greg insisted that Allison get in the passenger seat as he drove her car back to his place. They rode in silence, each deep in thought.

When they got to Greg's house they did in fact see Liz was setting up her smoker in the backyard. It wasn't quite as big as the ones that show up on cooking shows, but it was pretty close. She had it placed where she wanted it, and was starting to work on her fire. Greg and Allison stepped out onto Greg's deck where they could talk to her. No sooner had they called out to let her know they were home, Liz dropped what she was doing, and sprinted up on the deck to give Greg a quick hug. But before he could react, she turned to give Allison a much longer hug.

"I'm so sorry."

"I won't say it doesn't hurt, because it does. It hurts a lot."

"I just can't imagine your parents would do that to you. And Greg, when your mom called me and told what was going on, well, you know that all of us girls know that you are a wonderful man. We wouldn't be doing this if we didn't love you and know that you are the perfect man for all of us."

Greg nodded his head, and joined them in a group hug, while giving each girl a kiss on their heads. "I know, and I love each one of you as well. Now, Liz, I know you have to work a lot tonight to get your smoking done, but please don't overdo it, and try to get a little rest. Allison and I are heading to bed. She needs some cuddling and comforting tonight."

"Yes, she does. And don't worry about me. I've got this down to a science. But unfortunately, brisket takes a long time to cook. I usually manage to take a few cat naps through the night, but I have to check the fire nearly every hour. I won't need to put the pork or chicken on until morning. They don't take nearly as long. I'll try to keep it quiet in the kitchen, but you may notice some good smells through the night."

Allison gave Liz another big hug. "Thank you Liz. You're a wonderful friend."

"Greg, take this girl to bed now."

"Good night, Liz, I... well, we love you."

With that, Greg and Allison walked into his house, and went up to the master bedroom. Greg sent Allison into the master bathroom, and dashed across the hall to the guest bathroom. In just a few minutes, they were back in the bedroom where they quietly undressed each other, and climbed into bed. Neither was ready to make love that night, but they both needed to feel the other's love as they cuddled to sleep. And, yes, Greg woke up a couple times during the night, and he could smell Liz's cooking. Each time, he stared at Allison as she slept, marveling at how lovely she looked even in sleep, and wondering how he could be so lucky to have her, and each of the other girls, in his life.

**********

The next morning Greg was a little surprised to wake up to a double blowjob. He was still slightly asleep when he heard Liz say, "Look Allison, he's finally starting to wake up. I was afraid he was going to sleep through the whole thing."

Greg chuckled, "Well, if you were trying to wake me up, you should have tried something else. This feels so good that it's pretty relaxing."

With a mildly evil grin, Allison teased, "Okay, smart guy, tell me how relaxing this is," as she nipped the skin under the head with her teeth.

"Ooh, no fair, I've never bit you like that."

"Maybe you should once in a while. It sounds like it could be fun."

Liz sat up on her knees. "Not for me. I don't think teeth sound fun at all." She thought for a second. "Now, a good hard pinch on my nipples when I'm cumming is different. I do that all the time. It makes my orgasm go through the roof pretty much every time."

"Maybe we'll try that tonight."

"You're making me wet use thinking about it." Liz then slipped off the bed, and started to head toward the door. "I guess I'll leave you two to it. Please don't wear him out."

Surprised, Greg commented, "Wait, you're not staying?"

"Actually, I never planned to join in. I just got up from a little nap, and decided to peek in on you two to see how you were doing. Allison had just pulled the covers back to start on you when she saw me, and she waved me in. But this is your time together, and I have to go do more cooking."

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to your brisket. If it's anything like what you served me last week, it's going to be unbelievable."

"Thank you for your faith in me. I just love to cook, and it's even better when I can share it with others. Now I have to get going or it's not going to get finished in time."

Allison had been lazily stroking Greg and paused to look up. "Can we help?"

"You know better than to ask. I might accept some help later, but right now, you'd just be in my way. You focus on each other." She was just about out the bedroom door when she turned back. "By the way Greg, when I talked to your mom last night, she commented that she'd be here about ten. It's almost eight now, so you two have about two hours to spend some time together, get a shower, and get dressed."

"Good point." He couldn't say anything else as Allison suddenly straddled him to slide his cock all the way into her. Liz chuckled as both of them closed their eyes and moaned. Allison quickly established a steady rhythm.

"Oh, you feel so good buried in my pussy."

"You have no idea how good it feels to be buried in your pussy. I could die a very happy man right now."

"Please don't. If you died, who would we have to fuck us so thoroughly?"

"Well, if you insist." Greg then grabbed Allison by the hips and began pounding up into his love.

"Oh, god, I'm not going to last very long like that."

"Don't try. Come, my love."

"Oh, god, I'm cumming! So good! Fuck me, Greg, fuck me!!!"

Greg could feel her pussy clenching his cock as his thrusting became more frantic when he suddenly stopped and began to cum deep within Allison. "Oh, fuck, yes!!! I love you so much!!

Allison's mouth was open, but no sound came out as she orgasmed. After several seconds she collapsed on Greg's chest. He stroked her back and kissed her head, feeling the aftershocks of their orgasms.

Greg felt a tear hit his chest. He knew Allison was hurting and wrapped his arms around her, letting her let loose. What started with a couple tears quickly because full-blown bawling.

After a few minutes, she started to calm herself down a little. Greg rolled them onto their sides so they could look at each other a little easier. "I'm not going to ask you how you feel, because I know you're hurting pretty badly."

"I am, but I also know we'll be fine. Your mom and Carol really helped me focus on what's truly important. Us. That's it. Then when I heard what Bill was saying, it just confirmed what we girls have always known. You're the right person for all of us."

"I love all of you so much, but I still am struggling to understand all of this."

"Don't overthink it. Just love us like we love you and everything will be fine."

"The same goes for you. Don't overthink about your parents. Remember we all love you and everything will be fine for all of us."

They held onto each other for several more minutes without saying anything.

"We're better get a shower before your mom gets here."

"Yeah, knowing her, if she said she'd be here about ten, she really means 9:30."

"Then we better get moving. It's almost nine now."

They quickly showered, dressed and walked down the stairs at 9:20. Greg showed no surprise that his mother was already in the kitchen trying to help. Liz was patiently putting her to work peeling potatoes for the potato salad.

"Morning mom. How are you this morning?"

Debbie dropped what she was doing and immediately hugged Allison. "Good morning, dear, are you feeling any better this morning?" She briefly glanced her son's way, "Morning, Greg," but just as quickly refocused her attention on Allison.

Allison shrugged her shoulders, "Oh, you know, it hurts, but I'll ultimately be fine because I have Greg and the rest of my family here."

"That's exactly right, my dear. Just like I said last night. Focus on those giving you love right here. Everything else will work out. I have a feeling life is going to rapidly get very lonely for your parents and they'll see the light. Until then, we'll give you plenty of love and support. Tonight you'll stay with me. Tomorrow Carol and I will try to talk to your mother to see about getting your things.

As they were talking, Greg heard the front door open. "Hello, anybody home?"

"Of course, they're home. Can't you smell the food cooking?"

Greg chuckled as he heard Bill and Carol bantering with each other in the front room. "We're in the kitchen."

The couple entered the room each carrying two pies. "Good morning, everyone." Carol handed her pies to Greg and went into a group hug with Allison and Debbie. "Morning sweetheart. I'd ask how you are, but I bet you are already tired of people asking."

"Maybe a little, but I like that everyone cares so much about me. I hurt, but I feel lots of love, so that's good, I guess."

Carol squeezed Allison again while nodding her head, and then she quickly pulled away and heading toward Liz. "You must be Liz. I'm Carol, and that lovable lug over there by Greg is my husband Bill. I know this is your gig, but how can I help?"

Needless to say, but Liz was briefly overwhelmed by the bundle of energy hugging her. "Well, I've got all the meat ready to go. I've also got baked beans and mac and cheese in progress. The coleslaw is made in the fridge. Debbie is working on potato salad. All that's left is a veggie tray."

"Sounds simple enough. Veggies in the fridge?"

"Yes, thank you. Now, if you all will excuse me, I've got to go check on the smoker."

Bill perked up. "Can I go with you? I want to see your setup."

"Sure, come on. I love talking about my cooking." Bill put the pies in his hands on the counter, and the two happily headed out the patio door -- Bill asking questions about Liz's smoker.

Over the next few minutes, all of the girls showed up. Greg introduced each one to Carol and his mother. Soon all of them were talking. Greg started feeling a little overwhelmed with the conversation, so he stepped out on the patio and watched Bill and Liz have a very animated talk in the backyard. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but there was clearly lots of joking around.

He heard the patio door open and close. Without turning around, he knew it was Allison. He could feel her presence behind him.

"Feeling a little lost?"

"Maybe a little."

"Want to take a walk?"

"Sure."

"Let's go to your sanctuary -- not to talk -- just to be together. I think we both need to do a little centering."

"I think you're a very wise woman. No wonder I love you so much."

Allison took his hand and they walked across the yard. They didn't notice Debbie and Carol watching them out the window of the kitchen. Both women were a little worried, and yet both knew things would work out for Greg and the girls.

In a few minutes, Greg and Allison emerged from the path into the small opening in the woods in the corner of the yard. They didn't say anything, but instinctively they both sat with legs criss-crossed facing each other and holding hands. Wordlessly they closed their eyes and sat silently. Over the next five minutes or so, they gradually lowered their heads and leaned forward until their foreheads lightly touched. They sat in position for another 10 minutes.

Greg broke the silence first. "My feet are dead asleep. I'm never going to be able to stand up."

Allison burst out laughing. "Thanks. I really needed that."

"You think I'm kidding, but I'm not." He sat up, and twisting to the side so he could stretch his legs out. "Maybe I can get a little feeling back into them."

"Lie down and really stretch out." He did and she curled up next to him, draping her leg and arm across him. "I love you so much."

"I need to tell you something."

Allison replied nervously, "Okay..."

"I had a very deep love for Mary, and that has not lessened at all. It probably will never completely go away."

"I get that."

"I'm feeling a very similar feeling for each of the other girls."

"That's good, right?"

"It is." He paused, and then sighed deeply. Allison warily waited for him to speak. "But it's nothing compared to the otherworldly feeling I'm having for you. I'm not sure I can even describe it. I feel a connection to you that's so strong."