Super Seven Ch. 08

Story Info
Tears of pain, sorrow, frustration, shock, and happiness.
9.7k words
4.74
2.5k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mabsls
mabsls
236 Followers

Ch. 8 - Tears

At last, the long awaited Chapter 8. I know it's been quite a while since I published my last chapter. I'm not saying that I'm really back, but I'm working on it. A lot has happened over the last four years. I had some health issues (a couple of surgeries, and multiple medication changes, including starting to use medical cannabis for arthritis, insomnia, anxiety and PTSD). I finally found the strength to walk away from a toxic job. I was devastated by an inadvertent revelation concerning my family (it's partially the inspiration for another story). I took several months before finding another job, and that included an incredibly inspiring trip to Grand Teton, Yellowstone, and Glacier National Parks, where I managed to get my shit together somewhat. I tried a couple of completely different jobs (working in the meat department of a grocery store, and working in a call center for a medical insurance company) before going back to teaching at a different school. And for over five years, I have been under the care of a wonderful counselor who has helped me sort out all of these crazy issues, while also strongly encouraging me to get back into my writing.

Plus, I need to include the standard disclaimer. This is a fantasy, not the real world, although I try to get close to the real world in some cases, and I use a lot of my own experiences to build my stories. In addition, I also write for my enjoyment. If they also bring some joy into your life, that's a bonus.

**********

Continued from Chapter 7...

Greg was just coming down the stairs after dressing in a golf shirt and khakis. He had no idea what Allison had in mind for tonight, but she did say to dress casual. He was about to have a seat in the living room to wait when he heard her car pull into the driveway. She gave a double tap of her horn to let him know she wasn't going to come in to get him.

Greg stepped out, and then locked the door behind himself. He gave a little smile and wave to the pretty young blonde with the green eyes sitting behind the steering wheel. He took his seat on the passenger side, and leaned over to get his kiss.

They held the kiss for a couple of minutes, continuing to explore their newly discovered love. Finally, they pulled back a little. "Hello, darling, miss me?"

"Oh, sweetheart, how could I not miss you? You are my love and my life."

Allison giggled a little. "It's only been a couple of hours since we talked, and less than 20 hours since we last kissed."

"Far too long, sweetie. Far too long."

She backed the car out of the drive as she laughed again, "You're probably right." She put the car in drive and started down the road.

"I guess I'll find out soon enough, but where are we headed? Or is it a big secret again?"

"No, it's no secret. And unless I were to blindfold you, you're going to figure it out pretty quickly. No, we're headed to the Wallace's for dinner."

"Bill and Carol's?"

"Yep."

"Really? Any particular reason why?"

"Well, I guess because I called Carol and asked her. Look, this may be a little quick. I mean, I know you've kept in touch with them, and I want to encourage that. I think it's very important that you keep that connection with them because of Mary and your kids."

"Okay..."

"But I also plan to be a very big part of your future, and that means that they need to meet me, and get to know me, too."

Greg sat there a little dazed. "Um, don't you think that might be moving a little fast? I mean, you've not even met my mom yet. Well, except for years ago when you were playing volleyball, when my mom and dad liked to come to the matches."

"Yeah..., funny you should mention that."

"You didn't. You invited my mom, too?"

"Well, I didn't, but I did ask Mrs. Wallace to invite her." Allison paused and took a deep breath. "Look, think of it this way. We've both said that we think this relationship is something special. It's not a quick little spark that's going to burn out suddenly. We're in love, and we need to share that with the others that love us. This is just the start. Why wait?"

"What about your parents? Are they going to be there, too?"

"Yes, but not right way. I asked Mrs. Wallace to invite them for dessert, at about 7."

Greg leaned his head back onto the seat. "Wow, this is a lot to take in. I hope we're not overwhelmed."

"It'll be okay darling. It's going to be a good evening."

Within a few minutes they were pulling into the driveway of Bill and Carol Wallace. As was quickly becoming the norm, Allison stayed in her seat until Greg came around the car, opened the door, and helped her out. They gave each other another quick kiss, and then walked hand in hand to the front door.

Greg leaned his head over toward Allison, "We have an audience."

Allison looked to the front window to see three faces watching them come up the front walk. She thought she noticed a slight twinge of guilt as the faces quickly stepped back into the shadows of what Allison assumed was the living room.

Just as they started up the front steps, the door was opened by a smiling woman. Allison quickly assessed that she was in her mid-fifties with lovely platinum hair in a short cut. Even in her fifties, she was very attractive, and obviously kept in shape.

"Greg, welcome, it's always good to see you. And you must be Allison."

"Mrs. Wallace."

"Oh, please, call me Carol. Come in, come in. We're dying to meet you." She pulled Allison away from Greg, and sliding her arm around Allison's waist, Carol guided her into the living room. "Bill, this is Allison. Allison, this is my husband, Bill. And that one, headed over to talk to Greg, is his mom, Debbie."

She was right. Debbie Stevens wasn't really waiting for the introduction. She was headed toward her son to talk to him. "So, Greg, why am I just hearing about this girl now? And why is it through Carol? Doesn't my being your mom rate me a little bit of news on the phone?"

"Sorry, mom. It's not that I didn't want to tell you. But things have moved pretty quickly."

"Sounds like it. Wasn't Allison one of your students? I vaguely remember seeing her on the volleyball court."

"Yes, mom, she was." Debbie raised her eyebrows a little, and Greg could tell what she was thinking. "And, no, mom, I never thought of her that way while she was younger. In fact, I never thought they way at all until last Friday. She kind of pushed me into a date. I guess she's been thinking about me for quite a while. We seemed to click very quickly, and we've seen each other, or talked to each other every single day since then."

Greg didn't noticed that Allison, Carol, and Bill had stopped talking and were listening very carefully to everything Greg was saying.

"I love her, mom. As much as I ever loved Mary. She's brought joy back into my life. Honestly, I never thought I'd be happy again, but Allison has done it. She's made me happy."

Allison slipped up behind him to give him a hug. "I love you, too, darling."

Debbie didn't say anything, but she was smiling, and Greg could see her eyes start to mist up a little.

Carol wiped a little bit of moisture from her eyes as well, "On that note, I think dinner is ready. So, let's head into the dining room."

As they started to head into the other room, Greg took Allison's hand again. She smiled at him, but before she could say anything, Debbie took her other hand. Allison turned to look at her. Debbie smiled and quietly whispered, "Thank you. Thank you for bringing my son back to life."

Allison just smiled back.

Dinner was very pleasant. Of course, most of the conversation focused on Allison. Greg was quite pleased with how she handled herself. It was clear that by the end of the dinner that his mom and Bill and Carol all cared for Allison, and that they could understand why Greg loved her.

Carol got up to start clearing the table. Allison and Debbie both insisted that they be allowed to help despite Carol's protests. It was clear that they also wanted to talk amongst themselves while they cleaned and put away the leftover food.

Bill and Greg sat in silence for a few minutes, just sipping their drinks.

"Greg, I've been watching you all through dinner. I'll admit, it's a little hard for me to know that my little girl is gone, and that you've found love again."

"Bill, I want you to know, that as much as I love Allison, nobody will ever replace Mary in my heart. Even Allison keeps telling me that she never wants me to forget the love that I had, and still have for Mary and the kids. But... I really do love Allison."

"Well, I think you made a good choice. She's a wonderful girl... very mature... and beautiful."

Greg zoned out in thought for a few seconds. "I think so. I'm very thankful for the day she walked back into my life. She saved me. I probably wouldn't have survived much longer if she hadn't brought me back."

They hadn't noticed that the women had slipped back into the dining room and heard the last couple of comments. Allison slipped up behind Bill and gave him a hug and peck on the cheek. "Thank you." She looked over at Greg, "and I love you, too!"

Greg felt good about the situation, but he knew they needed to tell his mom, Bill and Carol about everything. And he wasn't as confident that it would turn out as well.

"Mom, Carol, there's more we need to talk about. Allison." He reached out his hand for her to come sit beside him. She smiled to give him a little strength. She knew this was going to be hard for him to admit.

For the next few minutes, Bill, Carol, and Debbie sat in silence as Greg explained that it wasn't just Allison that he was in love with, but all seven of the friends. Allison tightly held his hand, but she didn't say anything. She felt it best if he did all the talking at this point. If there were any questions, she would add her perspective, but for right now, it was Greg's show, and she felt he could take care of it.

When Greg finished, nobody said anything for a few seconds. Then, there was a quiet whisper. "Well, fuck me, I never expected that."

"Mom?" Greg had never heard his mom say anything remotely like that.

"Sorry, everyone, that just kind of slipped out." Debbie chuckled a little. "Of course, I guarantee I wasn't the only one thinking it."

That brought all of them to laughter.

Greg and Allison were suddenly flooded with a bunch of questions, with Allison answering most of them. Since the girls had planned this out together, she was the most knowledgeable about what had actually happened.

Greg was honestly surprised that they were entirely supportive -- totally shocked about the unexpected twist, but still entirely supportive.

Allison glanced at her watch, noticing that it was nearing the time when her parents were due to arrive. She began to fidget, showing that she was starting to get a little nervous, and said, "Do we want to have dessert with my parents in here, or in the other room?"

Carol noted her nervousness. "Relax, dear, it will be fine. I think maybe we should move into the family room. Bill, why don't you and Greg make sure we have enough chairs."

They had just gotten settled when the doorbell rang.

"That'll be my parents." Allison was nearly jumping out of her seat, but Greg was holding one hand, and Debbie reached out to hold on to the other. Allison turned to give Greg's mother a loving smile.

Bill stood up to open the door. He held out his hand to the man on the porch. "Mr. Smith, I'm Bill Wallace. Welcome to our home."

Allison's father basically grunted, and stepped in, but did not take Bill's hand. He was clearly not in a good mood. Bill led him to a seat in the living room. Allison and Greg were both abruptly concerned about what might be wrong.

Allison was the first to break the silence. "Daddy, where's mom?"

"She's not coming. She's at home, rather upset about things." He was talking to her, but the entire time, he was glaring at Greg.

"I hope she's okay."

Dick Smith hadn't even heard his daughter speak, and was not listening to her in any way. He suddenly, angrily blurted out, "You sick son of a bitch! How could you do this to my little girl?"

Everyone was in shock. They could tell immediately that something was off, but none of them expected this. It seemed as if they all started talking at once.

Dick continued, "Just how many of your students have you sexually assaulted?"

Greg immediately defended himself, "I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't assaulted anyone."

Allison burst into tears crying out, "Daddy, no! I love him! He hasn't done anything wrong!"

"How dare you come into my house and act like this?" responded Bill.

Debbie was quick to defend her son. "Excuse me! Who do you think you are to make such an accusation like that? My son is a wonderful teacher and would never do anything to any of his students."

Carol tried to be the voice of reason and calm everyone down. Unfortunately, with all of the raised voices, nothing was happening. Finally, in her loudest voice, she screamed, "ENOUGH! EVERYBODY SHUT UP!"

Other than Allison's crying, they at least paused for a brief time.

In a calmer voice, Greg tried to explain. "Mr. Smith, I am sorry you are upset. I have never taken advantage of any student in my career. But I will admit that I am very much taken with Allison. We care for each other deeply."

Allison's father didn't say anything, but he did shake his head and grunt his displeasure.

Greg continued, "We do care for each other, whether you believe it or not. It was Allison that approached me a week ago, and we have developed feelings for each other very quickly. And quite honestly, she is legally an adult, so while we would like your approval, she doesn't need it."

"I don't care about that shit. She's my daughter, she's still living in my house, and unless she breaks this off, and leaves with me right now, I don't have a daughter."

The room suddenly got silent. Even Allison stopped crying in shock.

"Daddy?"

"Mr. Smith, you can't mean that."

"I can, and I do. Allison, make your choice. Are you coming?"

Allison's tears came so hard, she became incoherent. Debbie and Carol immediately swooped in to comfort her.

Bill forcefully stated, "Mr. Smith, I'm sorry. I wish we could have had a reasonable discussion about this, but you are clearly upsetting everyone. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave."

Greg lowered his head. This was exactly what he feared. He couldn't speak. He couldn't defend himself. What hurt the worst was that he wasn't able to take care of Allison. A part of him was afraid that if he tried while her father was still there, he might get violent with Greg. Subconsciously, he also knew that Carol and Debbie would defend Allison like she was their own daughter.

Dick was not letting up. "Don't worry, I'm happy to leave. I don't want to be in the presence of this pervert any longer than necessary. Actually, I think all of you are pretty sick to even have an evil piece of shit like this in your home. I hope you all rot in hell. Allison, last chance. Are you coming, or you staying away forever?"

Allison's crying somehow became even more despondent. She jumped up and ran down the hallway into one of the bedrooms. Carol and Debbie quickly got up and followed.

"Mr. Smith, as someone who HAS lost his only child, I can tell you that you will come to regret this display of childish selfishness you put on today. I hope it's not too late for you to correct the mistake you are making. The only evil in this room is what's in your own heart." He then lowered his voice, but said in a most menacing way, "Now get the fuck off my property before I seriously hurt you. And until you can sincerely prove to your daughter that you love her and accept her for every choice she makes in life, never come back."

Dick didn't respond, but Bill could see that his comments had at least a slight impact. He started to say something, but then closed his mouth again. Though clearly still angry, he apparently decided to leave things as they were. He silently stood and walked to the door, Bill following the entire way to make sure nothing else happened. Nothing more was said by any of the men. Bill stood in the doorway watching Dick get into his car and pull away.

Bill returned to the living room. Greg continued to sit in shock about the evening's events, chin lowered to his chest, not quite crying, but upset that things could go so wrong, so quickly.

"Greg, you know he's wrong. You are not in any way a pervert or a predator."

Greg spoke barely loud enough to be heard. "I'm not sure. I'm sleeping with seven of my former students. I know I never thought of them in any way sexually before they approached me. But they're all so much younger than me."

"So, what difference does that make? As we said...," Bill paused. "You know what? It's feeling a lot stuffier in here after the bullshit we just endured. Let's grab a beer, and go sit out on the patio. We really don't need to talk. Let's just sit quietly and try to get the taste of this unpleasantness to go away."

Greg didn't say anything. He was still basically staring ahead in a daze, but he did nod his head, and eventually stood up, following Bill through the kitchen and out onto the back patio. As he passed by the hallway, he could hear Carol's and his mom's voices quietly talking in the master bedroom, even though he couldn't understand what was being said. He listened intently for a moment, but couldn't make out if Allison was still crying or not. His heart hurt for her.

He stepped through the sliding glass door onto the patio, and Bill handed him a bottle of beer. Greg pulled the chair out from the table and turned it sideways so he could stare into the backyard. Bill had done the same. They were sitting at the table, but they were really just using it as an end table between them while they sat in silence.

After several minutes of silence, Bill humphed, "You know, no father ever wants to think about the boys that are after his daughter. I mean, think about it. Every father was once a teenage boy with sex on his mind all the time. And then if you are lucky enough to have a daughter, you get very protective, particularly if she is beautiful like my Mary was."

Greg had his eyes closed as he sat and listened to his father-in-law. He was so choked up, his voice barely made a sound, "She was so beautiful."

"I cringed every time she brought any boy home through high school. We didn't let her formally date until she was a sophomore, but I know there were boys sniffing around my little girl since she hit puberty back in 7th grade." He took a big sip of his beer. "I have no idea when she had any kind of sex with any boy, and honestly, I don't want to know. I'm pretty positive things happened before she left for college, but at the same time, my heart wants to think of her as being sweet and pure until she was married. Sounds pretty sexist when you think about it, but that's a father's protective love for his daughter."

Greg silently contemplated what Bill was saying.

"I hated absolutely every one of her boyfriends," he paused dramatically, "until she brought you home."

Greg's eyes popped open, and he turned to look across the table.

"I'm not kidding, Greg. The weekend Mary brought you home changed something in me. I immediately knew you were the man for my daughter. The love the two of you felt for each other was intense and obvious. I knew that my job as my daughter's protective knight was done. I had been replaced by a far better man." He paused to take another drink of his beer. "I'm not sure I've ever said it, but that weekend, I saw you not as my daughter's boyfriend, but as my son. And I don't mean son-in-law, but son. You are our family just as much as if Carol had given birth to you."

mabsls
mabsls
236 Followers