Super Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opps, put a little too much 'tele' and not enough 'kinesis' on that one, but there is no need to be subtle. I hover out and thinking to my phone it hovers, barely in front of me. It must have some of that stuff on it. I check the GPS and see where I am and where I have to go. I pick my phone out of the air with my hand and clutch it tight. I think for no longer than a second, then flying about 60 miles an hour due east. Man, I hope no one saw that. If anyone did, I know the I.S.T can pay for public suppression, but I rather not have them to do in the first place.

As I am flying I open my phone and call Bandit. He's going to laugh at me, but I already have a list of one liners that I would say to myself or anyone in this situation. I would like to think that Bandit would have done the same thing if he were in my place. The reality of it though is, he would have tried to run his away of out the situation. I can hear him saying something about that guy beating the pants off me. I think I have an idea. I stop myself and hover. I flip open my phone and make a call to Bandit.

"Bandit, can you meet me at a rest area off I-72?" Before he even gets to say, 'hello'.

"Sure, I will just follow your beacon, anything else?" He asks.

"Yeah, bring me my case, please. You aren't going to believe what you are going to see." I close my phone.

A few days later and many, many, many laughs at my expense, I checked in with the husband and wife, in costume. Harry shook my hand and told me he heard about his brother's capture. I sat with him and Lisa we talked about the details of what happened. She asked about her clone and I had to tell her the sad news that her clone died. I explained that the I.S.T thinks that cloning process was unstable, which means the clone would die after one to three days from being made. Harrison was trying to stabilize his cloning process. Even the clone he made of himself, had become goo, as well. She seemed sadden by what I told her, but she seems glad that it's over. As we talk a crowd of people slowly gathered and were asking for my autograph. Hey, first time for everything. My phone rings in all of the commotion, I flip it open, and smile.

"Hey babe, I am just finishing up here, they made me promise to come in once a week for lunch, maybe tomorrow you can join me?" I speak and before she gets to say anything, I continue.

"Oh, yeah, about what we talked about before, I think I will move in with you, because living with Bandit is just getting too weird." I stand up and walk towards the door.

"I was wondering when you were going to see it my way." She says. I wave to Lisa and Harry.

"I always seen it your away, Gold, I just didn't think things would get this weird." I say back. I'm out the door.

"Just get over here already, you still owe me a date, remember?" She smiles as she tells me this, I can tell.

"Yeah, I do, be over in ten minutes." I smile back. The door closes.

"I love you." Her voice sounds so small, like she is afraid I am not going to say it back.

"I love you." I do, cause I do. I'm in the air.