Super Sunday Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a minute or so Joe walked over to Leigh and slapped her on her ass (hard enough to momentarily leave an outline of his hand on her ass cheek) and said, "Get up bitch and dance for us!"

Leigh stood on top of the Pool table and began to sway to the music. She quickly stripped off her skirt and baseball cap, leaving her nude save for her CFM knee high boots.

Leigh began her dance by swaying her luscious hips to the beat of the music (a sultry/slow dance song was playing). She put both arms in the air, drawing attention to her perfect breasts. Everyone circled around the pool table and started to cheer and whoop it up. Leigh ran her fingers through her hair fluffing it up, and then slowly traced her hands down her body. She stopped to cup her large tits, pushing them together to make sure they were noticed. She hefted them to show the men their considerable weight. It never ceases to amaze me that such a thin girl with that tiny of a waist could have such big tits. The guys cheered as Leigh's hands lightly caressed her breasts and she forcibly pinched her nipples with her long orange and blue painted fingernails. Her attention to her nipples made them even harder than they were before. Leigh then continued sliding her hands down passed her waist and over her hips. She slowly reached for the apex of her legs and began to lightly rub her pussy as her hips moved to the beat of the music.

As Leigh slowly masturbated, Joe began to talk in his booming voice, "Who didn't get a chance to fuck tonight?"

Of the 12 guys Joe addressed, four raised their hands. Ben and I than looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. Technically we didn't get a chance to fuck either, and we raised our hands and joined the four who had already acknowledged that they hadn't gotten a chance at Leigh or Julie.

"Well today is your lucky day!" Joe told the group of guys. "Anyone of you, even if you've already fucked will get a chance to screw Leigh!"

I noticed that Leigh had faltered in her dancing slightly, and a look of concern appeared on her face. Leigh knew that she would be fucking several guys today, but she didn't expect that she would be pulling a train. The guys became crazier and the noise level was deafening. I was wondering when my neighbors might call the cops on us for disturbing the peace.

"All it's gonna cost you is money." Joe continued. "I need to recoup the money I spent tonight so I'm gonna sell Leigh's body. If you want a blowjob it'll cost, you $ 15. If you want to fuck her pussy, it'll cost you $ 25, and if you want ream her ass, you owe me $35."

All the guys were going nuts. Leigh's expression had changed from worry to lust. She loved the idea of being sold! It just played right into her submissive nature and need to be humiliated.

"Okay, who's first?" Joe questioned as Leigh continued to dance. A rap tune had come on and Leigh's dancing was much more up-tempo with a lot of "butt shaking".

All the guys had gone and retrieved their wallets and were waving money at Joe. John had blown his money entering the pool and was desperately trying to borrow at least $ 15 from someone. There were no takers. Everyone wanted to hang onto their money for their own use.

Joe gave the guys who hadn't had a chance to fuck, first crack at Leigh. Don stepped forward before anyone else and stuffed $ 15 into Joe's hand for a blowjob. Joe grabbed Leigh by the arm, dragged her off the table and pushed her to her knees in front of Don. Leigh reached up and stuffed Don's stiff cock into her mouth.

While Leigh gave Don a sloppy blowjob, Joe started taking orders almost like a waiter in a restaurant. Alan ordered anal sex. Scott wanted to fuck Leigh's cunt. Dave wanted a blowjob and then wanted to plug Leigh's ass! The orders rolled in and Joe collected the money. Each guy would step in front of Leigh and she would fulfill their request.

Sometimes she would take on two at once! One guy would shove his cock in her mouth while another would fill her pussy with his prick. Several times she straddled one man, taking his cock into her cunt as another rammed his dick into her ass. Before the night was over, pretty much everyone had sampled each of Leigh's orifices. Even John had scrounged enough money to get off several times.

I didn't pay Joe for the privilege of fucking my wife, however, I did give Joe $15 to have Leigh suck Julie's pussy. This led to one of the hottest images of the night! Julie laid spread eagle on the pool table playing with her huge tits and nipples as Leigh bent over her and licked her slit. Leigh occasionally sucked Julie's clit into her mouth making her shudder with pleasure. What added to this erotic image was that while Leigh bent over Julie, sucking on her twat, Ben rammed his cock into her perfect ass!

Around midnight everyone was either out of money or energy and the party was beginning to break up. As each guy left, they thanked me for throwing the greatest Super Bowl Party of all-time! Several of the guys would take one last opportunity to grope Leigh as they were leaving. They would either roughly grab one of her tits or insert a finger in pussy. Leigh would react to the attention by either moaning or grabbing the guy's cock.

By 1 AM Joe, Leigh, Julie and I were the only ones left. Joe informed Leigh that the night wasn't over and that she was still his slave. He ordered her to the bathroom to start the shower so that she could bathe him. Leigh bowed at the waist and headed for the guest bathroom. Joe watched her sexy ass wiggle as she walked away.

"Man, that's one phenomenal piece of ass you've got!" Joe said, "I don't think I've ever had a finer fuck in my life!" Joe then turned to follow Leigh to the bathroom leaving Julie and I alone.

Once Joe had left the room, Julie turned to me, grasped the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head, once again revealing her fantastic breasts. Before her shirt hit the floor, she placed me in a powerful embrace, and pressed her lips to mine. Julie immediately slipped her tongue into my mouth and slid her hands down my body to grasp my hardening cock. I returned Julie's kiss and fondled her firm ass cheeks.

Without breaking contact, I gently led Julie to the master bedroom. Once in the bedroom, I kicked the door closed with my foot. Leading Julie over to the bed, I pushed her into a seated position, so that her mouth was level with my cock. Julie immediately engulfed my prick, sucking me deep into her throat. I momentarily relished the feeling but had other things on my mind! A blowjob was just not going to do it!

I grabbed the sides of Julie's head, pulled my cock from her mouth, and pushed her against the bed into a lying position. In one fluid motion I grabbed her legs at the ankles and slid her ass to the edge of the bed.

As I positioned my prick over her cunt, getting ready to impale her, I remembered that I wasn't wearing a condom. Julie implored, "Yes please fuck me! Ram your naked cock into me! Hurry, I want to feel you inside me!"

I did not need any more encouragement (or apparently a condom). I rammed my cock into Julie's waiting pussy and sank to the hilt into her delicious wetness.

"Yeeeeeessssssssssss!!!" screamed Julie as I penetrated her.

Julie was so hot that after only a few strokes she began cumming! I continued to piston in and out of Julie's pussy as she roughly massaged her tits. A few moments later she had another orgasm.

Just before I was about to cum, Julie stopped me from fucking her. She disengaged and crawled onto the bed into a kneeling position. She looked over her shoulder and ordered, "Fuck me in the ass!"

I didn't need to be asked twice! Julie knelt with her near perfect ass in the air as I jumped on the bed behind her. Quickly taking position, I grabbed Julie around the waist and drove my cock into her asshole. Julie fell forward and stuck her ass in the air to better accommodate my size. A guttural moan escaped from her mouth as I pushed all the way in. Once I was in, I didn't waste any time and started to pound in and out of Julie's ass.

As I fucked Julie's ass, I began to hear the familiar noise of Leigh being banged coming from the bathroom next door. From the noise she was making, it seemed pretty obvious that she was enjoying herself. Julie's moaning was mixing with Leigh's to create one hell of a racket! I wondered again if my neighbors were going to call the cops on us. A few moments later I was spewing my load deep into Julie's bowels.

When I had finished cumming I pulled my prick from Julie's ass and rolled onto my back. Julie pounced on my softening member and began to suck it into her mouth. "We need to keep this hard. I'm not finished with it yet!" Julie explained.

All I could think was, this was one nasty girl to suck a cock that moments before had been buried in her ass!

Once my dick was hard again, Julie straddled me impaling herself on my cock. She began gyrating her hips, gradually at first and then faster. Once she had reached a steady rhythm, she began stroking her clit. Julie rode me this way for a good ten minutes, orgasmning several times, before I came.

For the next two hours Julie repeated this process. She would fuck me, or I would fuck her until I came and began to soften. Julie then would suck me until I was hard, and then the process would start over. Finally, I became so exhausted that I just couldn't get it up anymore. Julie seemed content and we both fell asleep.

***************

The next morning, I awoke to find Julie gentle sucking on my cock. In no time I was hard, and we slowly made love. This was love making it was not fucking. We gentle caressed each other and enjoyed the pleasant friction created as we slowly moved our bodies together. There was none of the animal lust we possessed the night before, just a man and a woman enjoying each other's body.

After we both came, I threw on a robe and walked out of the bedroom. Julie remained in the bed and in a short time was asleep again. When I walked out of the room the first thing, I noticed was that the whole house smelled of sex. The next thing I noticed was that the house was a complete mess and it was going to take most of the day to clean up.

I was about to look for Leigh when I noticed Joe heading for the front door. I quickly glanced at my watch and saw that it was almost 10 AM.

"Sorry to leave so early, but I have to get to the office." Joe explained. "Thanks again for a great party!"

"Where's Leigh?" I asked.

"She's in the still asleep in the guest room." Joe answered as he slipped through the door and headed to his car.

***************

So, the guest room is where Leigh and Joe ended up. Let me take a moment to tell you about our guest room. We very rarely have guests in this room. Though the room has a bed, the room is rarely slept in and is generally used for other things. Leigh and I have stocked it with all sorts of sex toys. From dildos and vibrators to chains and whips. There's a fine selection of edible body oils, and in the closet of the room is where Leigh keeps much of her lingerie.

***************

The guest room door was slightly open, so I stuck my head through the door. Joe had apparently taken full advantage of the master/slave arrangement he had with Leigh. Leigh was asleep on the bed, as Joe had said, however there was much he had left out. Leigh was not lying on the bed so much as she was chained spread eagle to the bed. Leather manacles had been attached to her wrists and ankles. She was blindfolded and had a ball gag in her mouth. Joe had apparently ordered her to put on some of her lingerie. Leigh was wearing a black and red corset with suspenders attached to fishnet stockings, and black CFM high heel shoes. The top of the corset reached to just below her breasts, which were fully exposed. Attached to each of her breasts was a nipple clip. A chain that looped across her chest connected the two clips. Leigh was helpless and could easily be taken advantage of.

As I walked toward Leigh to release her, I noticed that Joe had shoved vibrators in her pussy and ass. I reached down to extract the vibrator from her pussy, and as soon as I touched the outer rim, I realized the vibrators were running. I don't know how long Leigh had been like this, but the amount of orgasms she must have experienced most likely drove her into exhaustion.

Leigh moaned as I pulled the vibrators from her body and tossed them aside. I then reached down and removed the blindfold and gag. Her face and breasts were coated with dried seamen.

Leigh woke and looked up at me with her gorgeous green eyes. "Is it morning already?"

"Why yes, it is." I answered, "It looks like you had a very adventurous night!"

"I'm so drained but it was absolutely wonderful! Did you see Joe and his buddies before they left?'

"I saw Joe but what do you mean 'his buddies'?"

"Well after you went into the bedroom with Julie, I finished giving Joe a bath. He then fucked me in the ass while I bent over the toilet. Even though he's a bastard his cock is wonderful, and he knows how to use it." Leigh paused for a moment as I removed the manacles from her wrist and ankles.

"We then came into the guest room." She continued as she sat up. "Joe had me model some of my lingerie for him until he decided on this." She gestured down at the corset she was wearing. "He then ordered me to lay on the bed and proceeded to tie me down with the manacles.

"After he had tied me down, he laid on top of me and tried to stuff his cock into my pussy, but it wouldn't get hard. He was just too tired. He stood up looked down at me and said 'You're just itching to be fucked and if I can't do it I'll find some one who can!!'

"He heard you next door screwing Julie, by the way you'll have to tell me how good she is, and knew you were busy. He turned to me and asked where a phone was. I told him and he left the room and came back about 10 minutes later. 'I've fixed you up.' He told me."

"Can you get me a glass of water sweetie," Leigh asked.

When I came back with Leigh's water, she was sitting crossed legged in the center of the bed. She had stripped off the corset and stockings and was wearing a short silk kimono that did little to cover her.

I handed her the glass of water and she continued, "Where was I? Oh yeah, Joe had just come back into the room and told me he had fixed me up. For the next 20 minutes or so he played with me. He fingered my pussy, slid dildos into my ass, spread edible oil on my breasts and licked it off. I think he was just trying to do things to keep us both awake. Frankly I was tired, and the things he was doing was not keeping me interested enough to stay awake. I fell asleep, and truthfully, I think Joe did as well.

"After a while I was awoken by Joe pulling and pinching my nipples. I don't know how much time had passed; I do know that I could no longer hear you and Julie fucking. When my vision came into focus, I noticed that Joe wasn't alone in the room. Standing beside Joe were three huge men, two black men and a Cuban. Joe told me that 'These three guys are my best workers and I have decided to give you to them, at least for the rest of the night, as a bonus.'

"As soon as Joe had finished talking, the bigger of the two black men, I think his name was George, reached for my boobs and began mauling them. Before I knew it, he was straddling me and had his cock between my tits. He wrapped my breasts around his dick and began to tit fuck me. The Cuban guy knelt next to my head and began feeding me his cock. I was surprised that such a big guy had such an unimpressive cock.

"About 30 seconds after George started tit fucking me, he was blowing his wad on the side of my face. As soon as George was done, the other black guy pulled him off me and climbed between my legs. He planted his cock into my pussy and began to pump for all he was worth. I was really starting to get turned on again and began meeting the black guys thrust, I think Joe called him Sam, as well as deep throating the Cuban guy. I never did get his name."

"Where was Joe while this was going on?" I interrupted.

"He was there egging them on. Encouraging them to punish me. It was great, they didn't treat me like a person, they treated me as a thing. The black guys kept saying what a fine piece of white meat I was. George said I was best white bitch he had ever had, and Sam joked that I was the only white bitch George had ever had.

"They must have each fucked me three or four times, in my pussy and ass and came all over my face and tits. I don't know how many times I came; I lost count. When they were finished with me, Joe put the blindfold and gag on me and stuffed the vibrators in my ass and pussy. The vibration relaxed me, and I was quickly asleep. The next thing I know you were waking me up."

"I need to have a talk with Joe. He took advantage and he should apologize to you." I said in a slightly angry voice.

"Oh, honey don't be that way. I had a great time and I think this was the best Super Bowl ever!"

"I'll tell you what, I'll go run a bath for you so you can soak. You have got to be extremely sore."

"You've got that right my pussy and ass are absolutely throbbing. I think I might have to abstain from sex for at least a couple of hours!" Leigh said with a giant grin.

I left Leigh in the guest room and went into the master bathroom to run her a bath. As I passed through the bedroom, I noticed that Julie was still asleep. She was uncovered so a gently drew the covers over her and proceeded to the bathroom.

After the bath had been drawn, I picked Leigh up and carried her into the master bath. She had fallen asleep while I was drawing her bath and hadn't really stirred when I picked her up. I stripped the Kimono from her and set her into the tub. She woke up with the contact of the water and then just seemed to melt into the tub. I turned on the water jets and then left her to soak.

While Leigh took a bath, I went to the kitchen to make some coffee. Looking out of kitchen into the game room I still couldn't get over how much of a mess was left from the party. After brewing the coffee, I poured two cups and headed for the master bath. As I walked through the bedroom, I noticed that Julie was no longer in bed. When I got to the bathroom door, I heard a gentle moaning. Pushing the door back, I realized where the moaning was coming from. Leigh sat on the edge of the tub, while Julie licked her hairless pussy. It amazed me that after all Leigh had been through, she was still interested in sex. I set one of the cups on the sink counter and leaned against the wall to watch.

"Ohhhh yesssss, Ohhhh yesssss!!" Leigh moaned as Julie's licking had its desired effect. A moment later Leigh orgasmed.

Leigh smiled down at Julie and caressed her cheek. Leigh stood up and started to lift Julie in to place to return the favor when Julie stopped her.

"No, you don't have to do this. I just wanted to make you feel as good as you and your husband have made me feel." Julie said.

Leah and Julie embraced each other and sat in the tub gently caressing each other as I left the room.

I was about an hour into cleaning up the house when Leah and Julie came out of the bedroom. Leah was wrapped in an oversized terry cloth robe and Julie was dressed in the T-shirt and khaki shorts she wore over the day before. Her gym bag was over her shoulder.

"Julie needs to get going, but she wanted to thank you for everything." Leigh said as she saw me.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You made me feel fantastic!" Julie answered. "Where's the pool money?"

"It's over behind the bar." Leigh said.

As Julie walked toward the bar to retrieve the money, I wondered if the NFL Charities would realize what was done to earn this charitable donation?