Super Swimmers Ch. 02

Story Info
Adrian is back. His special seed has some more work to do!
4.6k words
4.39
7.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
live987
live987
21 Followers

***** Note: If you haven't read the original "Super Swimmers" story on my profile, I'd strongly suggest you read that first. This story serves as a "Chapter 2" for it. *****

It's now been about 3 years since I anonymously fathered a child with my boss Naomi. She barely even acknowledges me anymore. It really is like she is out of my league - much like she was at high school - but not just towards me. Naomi is the same towards any guy who thinks he might stand half a chance at getting her into bed. It just doesn't happen. I still don't know how I managed it myself.

This stunningly hot business-minded woman had discreetly arranged a meeting with me a few years back when I found myself without a job, and I needed a new one fast.

The good old grapevine had worked in my favour. Naomi had a position available for me with an impressively high wage, but her offer "came" with a catch...

You see, Naomi had become aware that I have an abnormally high sperm count. She had overheard a bragging session with my mates one day.

After an impressively solid career of climbing the corporate ladder as a single woman in her mid-30s, with no time for a family, Naomi had wanted a child she could raise on her own - but without the "test tube shit" to conceive, as she had called it.

So, I did what I had to do for her... and for me. And I loved every minute of it! I still have the memories to keep for the 'spank bank' whenever I'm alone. But of course I have to keep my mouth shut at work so that no one else knows our secret. Just for you though, you can go back and read the original story for every intimate detail!

Since her return to work from maternity leave, Naomi is now some kind of super mum. Somehow managing to juggle the full-time corporate life of meetings and presentations in the office, with the more delicate side of raising our... her... young daughter. She's mine - well, biologically, but I had hurriedly signed the contract that Naomi put in front of me before we did the deed. I'm not responsible for anything financially or emotionally. And I'm still ok with that for now. I haven't felt ready for kids. I've been introduced as "Uncle Adrian" a couple of times, and maybe one day I might get the chance to be more active in their lives.

For now though, Naomi has returned as the cool, calm and sexy boss who never lets anything slip to her staff about her personal life. Some of the guys in the office still occasionally whisper theories about who they think Naomi's baby-daddy is. If only they knew the truth...

"Adrian... a moment please..." Naomi had appeared in the doorway of the staff kitchen room and interrupted my daydreaming. With a slight nod of her head, she was motioning for me to follow her down the corridor into her office. Immediately I wondered what I had done wrong and why I was in trouble. Lunch break had finished 5 minutes ago, the staff room had suddenly emptied, and I probably should have returned to work like everyone else by now.

Naomi walked ahead of me on the way to her office and, as usual, made no conversation. I could smell her sweet strong perfume as I stared ahead at her black hair, pulled back tightly into a bun; her equally as dark business suit, with a skirt finishing at her knees. Her perfectly trim figure and well-rounded ass...

I found myself remembering back to that first night of our baby-making; walking into Naomi's steamy bathroom as she showered. Seeing her totally naked for the first time. Her back towards me, the water droplets running down to the silky pale contours of her butt, meeting in the middle at her crack as the water dripped to the floor... and the excited feeling of butterflies as I accepted her invitation to join her in the shower...

The clicking sound of Naomi's office door closing behind us snapped me back into the present moment, and Naomi told me to sit down across from her at the desk.

"I've got another business proposal for you to consider", Naomi said to me confidently with a slight smile. It was a smile I hadn't seen from her since that baby-making-job-recruitment proposal in this same office all those years ago.

"You... do?" I asked her with uncertainty in my voice. Was she asking me to father a sibling for Ruby? Sort of. But not how I would have imagined.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this to people..." Naomi started, with less confidence and more guilt this time. "I recently told a friend about your... umm... swimmers", she said. "This friend of mine and her hubby can't conceive a second child. They've been trying for years..." Naomi's blue eyes stared into mine intensely as she tried to keep her manager facade in place.

"I'm wondering if you'd like to help them out. The same way you helped me..."

Instantly my mind went into overdrive. It was now becoming even more obvious that I really wouldn't get the chance to sleep with Naomi again if she is suggesting I have sex with someone else.

"I, well, I mean, I guess I'd need to think about it... and to find out a bit more about who it is", I stumbled through my words to get out a reply.

"Here. It's my friend Chrissy", Naomi said to me as she passed me her phone with a family picture she'd found on Facebook. "Chrissy, with her hubby and their son Jack, but they can't complete their family without a donor..."

I grabbed Naomi's phone and had a closer look. "Hang on! Isn't that Christine Wellings from the news?!?" I asked, shocked that I recognised this 'friend' of Naomi's from TV.

Naomi's facial expression suddenly turned serious like I'd said something I shouldn't.

"This conversation needs to stay strictly confidential, Adrian", Naomi spoke sternly and lowered her voice. "When you're in the public spotlight like Chrissy is, there's a lot of scrutiny from everyone. Part of the reason I suggested you as a donor is because you look a bit like her husband Jarrod. The baby would still have a likeness to the family."

I had another look at the picture. Jarrod was a bit more muscular than me, but we're both light haired and with blue eyes.

I then looked closer at Christine. It seemed strange to see her away from the TV news desk and in a happy family photo. I'd always found her pretty attractive. Shoulder length dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and a real trademark smile with perfect white teeth.

"Christine Wellings would be in her 40s or something, wouldn't she?" I asked Naomi.

"Yeah, that's right", Naomi responded. "The clock is ticking for her. She won't want to be too much older and trying to have another baby. So they want to get on with it as soon as possible. The infertility issues are with Jarrod and it seems to have happened since Jack was born about 10 years ago."

I had vaguely remembered the hosts on TV making a big deal about Christine's pregnant belly just before she went off to have her first baby. I hadn't seen much of her body on screen most of the time because she's usually seated behind the news desk.

Unsurprisingly, Christine had a great figure. Definitely fuckable. Imagine getting to have sex with someone famous from TV, I thought to myself. Jarrod's done well. But I couldn't help feeling sympathy for the guy if he can no longer knock up his wife. So many thoughts were running around in my head. So many questions.

"So what do you think?" Naomi asked me, once again bringing me back into reality. "I...errr... maybe?" My reply made it sound like I was hesitant. I was simply shocked. "Why don't you meet with them and get to know Chrissy and Jarrod. It'll help you make your mind up. They're a lovely family." Naomi had just written down Christine's phone number on a piece of paper for me and was sliding it in my direction across her desk. She briefly pulled back on me taking it from her; long enough to give me another stern warning. "This number is for you, and only you. Christine's privacy is very important to her, but she's expecting your call."

Once again, my boss was delivering me some management talk and she knew I could never say no to her.

I almost didn't recognise Christine Wellings when I met up for coffee with her and Jarrod down the quiet end of a Melbourne cafe. It was the lack of her thick makeup and perfectly styled hair that I'd expected to see after watching her on TV for so many years. She was also dressed more casually than I was used to seeing on screen, with a light pink hoodie and black lycra pants. But when she stood up to greet me with her warm smile, I instantly felt comfortable. It was difficult to decide whether she looked better in person or on TV!

"Hi Christine! Great to meet you", I said.

"Please, call me Chrissy", she replied as we sat down opposite each other.

I didn't get the same warmth from Jarrod. He barely smiled as he extended his arm to shake my hand. It was obvious that he felt very uncomfortable with this arrangement.

Jarrod didn't say much as we eased into some small talk at the table. The weather was becoming clear and sunny after a rainy morning. Chrissy had missed her daily morning run because of this, and had told me she was considering a gym session before she heads into the studio for tonight's news.

Half an hour in, as Chrissy excused herself to go to the bathroom, there had still been no discussion about why we were there. That's when Jarrod finally decided to speak to me.

"Here. You'll be signing this", Jarrod said bluntly as he passed me a contract very similar to the one I had to sign for Naomi. It was an agreement drawn up by a lawyer that removed me from any financial or emotional connection to the resulting offspring of the pregnancy, and stating that I will not be on the birth certificate.

"It's okay mate, I'm happy to sign. All I want to do is just help y..." I was cut off mid-sentence as Jarrod continued his frosty interaction with me.

"You'll be undergoing full blood tests and checks for diseases too before I Iet you go anywhere near her, and if you think this is just an easy way to sleep with my wife, you'd better think again. This won't be a simple and easy fuck to satisfy your fantasies, so don't go getting any ideas", he continued.

"Wh... I'm sorry, what do you mean?" I asked Jarrod - confused, and suddenly unsure if I should be doing this at all.

"Sorry about that. Now... where were we?" Chrissy had returned from the bathroom and the uncomfortable conversation with Jarrod quickly ended.

Chrissy and I agreed that I would arrange for my own lawyer to check over the document before I sign it, I told her I'd send her a copy of my test results, and we agreed to meet up in about 9 or 10 days when she said she would be most fertile.

As the days drew closer towards the date of our insemination, I couldn't help but wonder what Jarrod meant when he said this would 'not be a simple and easy fuck'. I was feeling flat after his harsh words.

I began making more of an effort to watch the nightly news updates on TV with the incredibly sexy Christine Wellings. It didn't seem real that I would very soon get to see her naked and have sex with her!

It was Friday night. I'd just finished watching Chrissy's final news report for the week as I showered and got dressed, ready to meet up with her and Jarrod at a Melbourne hotel as agreed.

I took a deep breath as I knocked on their hotel room door and awaited an answer.

I didn't have to wait long, as the surly Jarrod opened the door and motioned for me to enter. I nervously sat down and he told me that Chrissy was having a shower.

"Do you know what 'PI' is?" he asked me as he skipped the pleasantries of a friendly greeting.

"I... uh..." was all I could manage to say before Jarrod continued.

"'PI' stands for Partial Intercourse. You're going to sit in that corner and jerk yourself off. I'll be fucking my wife on the bed and making her cum. And then when YOU'RE ready to cum, you'll enter her and shoot your load. That's the only time you will be allowed to touch her, and you'll be keeping your hands to yourself. Then you will need to leave. Got it?"

I'm not sure what I expected, but I didn't picture it being like this. I'd never done anything sexual with another guy in the same room before, and I didn't know if I would be able to do it with him watching. Would I even be able to get hard?

The awkward silence in the room was interrupted when the bathroom door opened and Chrissy came out wearing a white bathrobe. She gave me a warm smile as she made her way to the bed where Jarrod was waiting. Suddenly I was more nervous than ever! And Chrissy's warm smile seemed different. I got the impression that she was nervous too. "Are you sure you're ok with all of this?" she asked me, and all I could do was just nod my head. I'd seen porn before, but I'd never actually watched two people in the flesh having sex right in front of me!

Chrissy's attention then turned away from me as she moved in towards Jarrod and they began to kiss. My first instinct was to look away, but I was also drawn to just keep watching.

I was the third wheel in this room, and the whole situation began to feel very real as Chrissy and Jarrod's kisses became more and more passionate. Their open mouths allowed their tongues to dance and play.

Chrissy soon unzipped Jarrod's fly and pulled his underwear down. His shaft, already half erect, sprang out as it was freed from his pants. It looked as though he was about the same size as me, but I felt sympathy as I remembered that he could no longer impregnate his own wife.

Jarrod let out a low moan as Chrissy started pumping his member with her hand.

At the same time, Chrissy opened the top of her bathrobe and allowed it to fall away from her shoulders onto the bed - exposing her fine breasts. They were well shaped for a mother in her 40s. Her nipples seemed to be erect and pointed straight ahead.

It was very clear that Chrissy and Jarrod were undeterred by my presence as their foreplay continued. Surprisingly, this made me relax more too.

Jarrod stood up from the side of the bed, his penis now fully erect, and motioned for Chrissy to stand up too, which she did. The bathrobe she was wearing fell to the floor, and suddenly Chrissy was totally naked in front of me!

I could feel some movement downstairs as the beginning of my own erection began to form in my pants. With both Jarrod and Chrissy now completely undressed, I felt like it was appropriate for me to be the same.

I sat back down on the chair again, free of all my clothes, to continue watching this private show. The chair was in the corner of the room near the head of the bed, and the action was now playing out down the other end. I found myself wishing I was in the opposite corner so I could have a better view, but I decided I should stay where I was so it wouldn't distract them in their moment.

Chrissy had her hands on the bed, facing towards my direction, her head down and her butt in the air. Jarrod had moved in behind her and was eating her out. One hand was reached around to rub Chrissy's clit from the front. His other hand was clasped, rubbing his own erect member. I could hear her gently moaning as Jarrod moved between licking and sucking both her pussy and asshole.

After a short while, a very worked-up Chrissy began breathing heavily and she whispered to Jarrod, "Quick, get in, get in!" As her husband and sex partner of many years, he knew exactly what to do. Chrissy stayed where she was, and Jarrod manoeuvred 180 degrees to climb up underneath her. Chrissy was now on top, lowering her hips down, as Jarrod was inserting himself into her paradise. There was a gentle moan from them both as he eased inside her.

While this was happening, my hand was now firmly around my own desperately erect cock, and coated in sticky pre-cum. I had to stop myself from pumping it up and down, afraid that I would accidentally blow too soon. So hard to resist!

"Uh...uh... oh my GODDDD", Even though Chrissy was on top, it was Jarrod putting in the hard work - thrusting upwards inside her, and his pace suddenly quickened to meet Chrissy's demand for it. There was no mistaking that she was on the verge of orgasm, and her body had now tensed.

Her breathing seemed to temporarily stop and her face contorted with her eyes closed, and her mouth was open - a vast difference to the warm smile I see from her on TV every night. A long continuous moan then escaped from her as Chrissy reached her climax.

Jarrod slowed down his pace but continued to penetrate her as Chrissy's eyes opened and locked onto mine in the corner of the room. The timing seemed more right than ever. The invitation was there.

I had work to do.

I raised myself from my chair, stood up, and let my erect and drooling dick lead me towards the action. "Honey, he's ready". Chrissy had interrupted Jarrod's thrusting and he quickly stopped.

"She's ready for you", Jarrod said to me as he reluctantly pulled out of her, stood up, and moved away from the bed.

"Ok babe, you know what to do", he instructed his wife, and Chrissy immediately prepared herself for me.

Keeping her head down on the bed and rear end in the air, Chrissy put her hands behind her and pulled her butt cheeks wide open for me - giving me my best view of the whole night!

A tight puckered asshole sitting nicely above an even prettier pussy - pink and still gently pulsating from her orgasm just moments earlier. With Jarrod having just vacated and leaving a slight gape, my entrance into Chrissy's love canal was clear and I could see my way in.

I gave my raging hard cock some last minute pumps to make sure I really was on the edge, and I then allowed myself to push forward inside her.

Heaven. It was just the right amount of tightness, the perfect warmth, and comfortably wet for me to do what was needed. I wasn't the least bit affected by this unusual situation and neither was Chrissy.

With me now firmly inside her, Chrissy moved her hands away from her raised butt and put them back onto the bed to support herself. I thrusted forward as hard as I could, and Chrissy pushed back.

It was approaching.

I felt the release building up within me faster than I'd have imagined it would, and I guess it was quicker than I'd hoped. But this was the purpose I was there for.

The feeling did not disappoint. My orgasm was erupting and I had to lean forward onto the padding of Chrissy's butt to stop myself from falling over! This was powerful!

"FARRRK!" I grunted as wave after wave of intense pleasure swept through me - my cock twitching uncontrollably as my sperm shot its way into Chrissy's waiting vagina.

"Ohhh... THAT... was good!" I said aloud to Chrissy as I caught my breath and recovered from my climax. She let out a little laugh as I pulled out of her. I had to quickly regain my composure as I suddenly remembered the cold words from Jarrod. After all, my job was done and he would be wanting his wife back.

I looked over at Jarrod and he was cleaning up from his own messy finish on the chair I had been seated in earlier.

We said our goodbyes, I left the hotel room and made my way back to my car; somewhat saddened that it was all over. I just had sex with TV's Christine Wellings! Most guys would give anything for that chance!

I had done what I was asked to do, but I hardly had a moment to stop, breathe in, and fully enjoy it. The memory of seeing Chrissy naked was already fading fast. I didn't even know whether she had a shaved or hairy pussy. Usually I'd remember a detail like that.

I was surprised, and somewhat worried, to get a phone call from Jarrod the next day.

"Adrian... it's Jarrod Wellings. Can we talk?"

"Ummm... yeah sure I guess", came my perplexed reply.

"I've been a bit rough on you", he started.

"Don't worry about it mate, no stress...", I replied.

I've just had sex with this man's wife and he had to watch. All because he can't get her pregnant himself. I couldn't imagine how he must have felt.

live987
live987
21 Followers
12