Super Swimmers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. It was unfair. You're helping us to have a baby so that we can complete our family", he continued. "Chrissy's here with me now..."

"Hey Adrian!" she chimed in.

"... And we want to know whether you'd be happy for a round 2 with her... But without me here this time."

I couldn't believe it.

Jarrod went on to say that the two of them had talked since last night, and they had decided to try an open relationship. Discretely, of course, to protect Chrissy's public reputation.

Apparently they'd been thinking about it for a while, and tonight Jarrod was going out on his own to meet someone.

Last night's hotel room had been booked for a second night. And I had no plans.

This time when I knocked on the door, I was greeted by Chrissy's amazing smile. Her makeup and hair were on point, like she was about to read the news; but her black lingerie suggested otherwise.

"Bubbles?" she asked me as she opened a bottle of champagne.

"Sure!" I replied as I sat down on the bed, watching her ass behind the lacy G-string thong she was wearing.

"Jarrod has already gone for the night, so it's just us" Chrissy told me with a smile.

We clinked our glasses together, toasted to our 'baby making' and sat on the bed. But a few sips was all I was able to drink. Chrissy reached forward and kissed me.

She was a strong kisser and took charge with no nonsense. Our tongues met and her hands went wandering. First my belt. Then my zip. Needless to say, I was already erect - and it appeared that Chrissy was just as excited. In turn, I moved my hand down to her satin underwear and felt the dampness underneath it.

I moved the black g-string aside and my finger effortlessly sunk between her wet and soft inner lips. She let out a gasp.

By this time, it was clear that Chrissy wanted to taste me. She was gradually lowering herself down, kisses on the side of my neck, and she made her way down my bare chest with more kisses until she reached the goods. Hungry for the same, I managed to guide her around so that she was facing away from me. Her ass in my face.

I hadn't 69ed for many years, and it was great to be up close and personal with Chrissy! I removed her underwear like an excited kid on Christmas morning.

Neatly trimmed pubic hair is what I found, and I quickly had it in my face. My experience of the previous night was now just a distant memory as I took my time to explore Chrissy in greater detail.

The feeling of her tongue and lips as she devoured my rock hard cock was driving me crazy, and I set to work on returning the favour.

With both hands, I prized her lower hairy lips open and basked in the sweet pinkness of Chrissy's spread vagina. Her natural scent welcomed me in. My nose was up against her asshole as I drilled into her glistening wet pussy with my tongue, then latched onto her clit to suck it. This drove her wild. Chrissy's moaning was vibrating on my cock as she continued to swallow it down.

But I couldn't allow myself to finish in her mouth. There was an important place for my seed, and we both knew it. As if she had read my mind, Chrissy rose up from my crotch and turned around to face me. Together, we guided my hardness into her opening. It disappeared as effortlessly as my fingers had earlier.

Holding Chrissy's breasts, cupped in my hands, I let her ride me. For some reason I had it in my mind that, being a celebrity, her tits would be fake. But these were very real. And mine to enjoy in this moment.

As I felt myself slowly heading towards a climax, I pulled out and changed positions. Chrissy went along with it, and we moved around so that I was on top.

As soon as my super hard penis met with her warm and accommodating pussy again, I knew there wouldn't be much longer to go.

I was able to hold off and slow down with some more kissing; making out while I kept myself inside her, but soon I couldn't hold back any longer.

My pace quickened. Chrissy's moans increased. "I'm cumming!" she screamed.

"Uuughhh, me too!" I said as I gave one final thrust and collapsed on top of her into orgamic bliss - both of us shaking uncontrollably. I could feel my excited member spasming inside her, spurt after spurt.

More kissing followed as I stayed on top and inside her - our bodies gradually relaxing.

We did it again another two times that night. Once in bed, and once in the shower.

********

Watching TV about 6 months later, and I saw a familiar sight. It was Chrissy Wellings again, doing her final signoff at the end of the bulletin. Her last one for a while. Her co-host handed her some flowers and we got to see her pregnant belly.

A few months after that, and there was a story at the end of the news that caught my interest. "Much-loved news anchor, our very own Christine Wellings has given birth to a healthy baby boy today. Husband Jarrod and their eldest son Jack are thrilled with the happy arrival."

I couldn't help but think to myself, I bet my boss will be proud of me!

12