All Comments on 'SuperBowl "Fuck my Wife" Party'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Love the thought of having a woman so sexually free!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pic

i did not see an pics of your wife show some pic of this hottie

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ahhhh

I can't believe editing took away the reality of this. Great stroy though, me an my gf made great use of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I would like to have fun with your wife.

I would like to have fun with your wife. Please reach me foranightride@gmail.com

ricksouzaricksouzaover 11 years ago
disgusting

disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absent wives

Why did they not fetch the two who were left at home, would have made an even nicer party and everything would have been in the open instead of cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

it is always a great turn on when my wife fucks and sucks other men and women and I always get to lick her juicey cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
of course

Of course the black man stayed over and fucked her on Monday. After all, he didn't have a job he had to go to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A great pool

I went to a big Super Bowl party at my bosses house last year. We paid 10 buck a square for the pool. He had three bookers there and if you won a quRter you got a lap dance. If you won the half you got a blowjob. The overall winner got to fuck them all. I won the half and one of the quarters. Best party ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice and hot!

I gave it four stars because of the use of the word "cummed". The author could have used terms like "popped" or "shot his load" and so on. Otherwise nice storyline. One more item, "how was she reacting" to the kisses, groping and getting her tits sucked on? It was great having a story about a girl with "normal" sized tits. Most stories have women with huge tits and tiny bodies.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

It's so petty I know but I got pulled out of story when husband decides all should go to master bedroom. I've had some crazy nights and they're way more fun in a living room with 1) porn on TV, 2 pieces of furniture of different shapes and sizes to fuck on in many different positions, 3 access to quicker drinks near kitchen, 4) conducive to "fuck breaks", watch some porn, do some bumps, get hard again, she gets wet again, 5) toy collection more fun in living room with mirror (s)...

Side bar: is it worth commenting when account has been inactive for so long? (in this case 2 years). Just wondering.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Awful cuck and whorewife story that has everything. Gangbang, bbc, and a card game. Who could ask for more sleaze in one story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His wife is a KEEPER. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

EXCERPT FROM PAGE 1 OF THE STORY.

"... she put on the outfit we'd planned: first a white high-cut thong, which arches over her hips and diving down inside her buttcrack so her ass looked almost naked. She also put on a bikini top, made of thin-fabric triangles barely surrounding her 34B tits with a strap behind her back and a second strap around her neck. Then she put on a tight haltertop that showed tummy, and a pair of white cotton short-shorts that clung to her skin so tight like it's painted on..."

* * *

A voyeur husband/slut wife team host a Superbowl party-cum-FUCKFEST.

The storyline is inspired by vintage and retro porn.

[5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-.)]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...