Supercorp

Story Info
Supergirl agrees to an unknown weekend with Lena Luthor.
4.4k words
4.5
4.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supergirl's Weekend

Wind rushed passed Kara, her silky, long blonde hair and bright red cape billowing out behind her as she fly over National city. Using her super hearing she listened intently to the city, listening for any immediate threats to the residents of her city. There was the odd crime she was able to pick up and using her com link to the D.E.O, had them call in the police to handle them.

"Alright Alex, I'm signing off for the weekend." Radioing back to her sister, she began to alter her current flight path.

"And where is it you're going again? I think you forget to mention that." Alex radioed back from headquarters, her voice stern but filled with concern and even a little amusement at Kara's secrecy.

Kara's lightly painted lips began to grin in the rushing wind and she gave her head a slight shake at Alex's over protectiveness. "No, I'll fill you in when I get back. Don't worry Alex and if there's an emergency, click your watch and I'll come right away, ok?"

"Ok Kara, please be safe where ever it is you're heading!"

With a quiet chuckle Kara clicked off her communicator so she couldn't be tracked and suddenly took a sharp turn in the opposite direction, smiling as she accelerated to her top speed. Underneath her the landscape was little more than a blur and she had even stopped listening for any disturbances that would interfere with her weekend.

It was probably selfish of her, to not be listening for those in danger, but Kara knew that she had to do this, that she had to see this weekend through. To that end she was drawing closer every second to her destination and that was filling her stomach with butterflies, worse than any battle she had ever been drawn into.

"There's the cottage." Taking a deep breath Kara began to descend from her altitude towards the lone, isolated building. "Cottage..." Laughing to herself at the idea of calling such a place a cottage lessened some of the growing tension inside her chest. While it was a cottage in the respect of being a get away, it didn't really resemble one in any other aspect.

Situated along the shore of a beautifully large lake, close to the base of a mountain, it was a picturesque building that looked out of a fantasy. It was a three story cottage with large windows, that in the cooling fall air where showing some frost. There where lights on inside that indicated someone was home and with her red, high heeled boots touching down just feet from the front porch, Kara felt her stomach and chest tighten.

Being so far from anywhere the area was silent, with the sole exception of a light breeze rustling some of the trees and the odd sound of nature breaking through. Standing there motionless for several long, drawn out moments Kara began to walk up the steps towards the large, heavy looking oak door.

Each step she took, the sound of her boots could be heard clicking on the beautiful and large wrap around porch. Kara licked her lips nervously and she could see her hand shaking as she raised it towards the door. Each tap of her knuckles against the hard wood sounded like it would bring an avalanche down from the mountain side, but she knew that her knocking was likely not even heard inside the massive cottage.

Waiting for a few moments at the door in the silence, Kara listened to the sound of her own heartbeat and wondered if maybe her arrival hadn't been noticed yet. Raising her hand again, Kara's hand stopped in mid air as the door slowly opened.

"Hello, Supergirl...you made it."

Swallowing deeply and lowering her hand, Kara felt her chin trembling and she again couldn't help herself from licking her lips nervously. "Ms. Luthor."

"You're late." Lena fastened the button on her black suit jacket, before placing her hands on her waist and fixing Supergirl with an icy stare, before a slight smirk broke through and she turned immediately to walk away.

The black stiletto heels echoed in the silence and Kara being caught a little off guard by the sharpness of Lena's voice, closed the door quickly before following behind her. "I'm sorry, but I got hung up...."

"I don't really care what you got hung up on." Lena stopped where she was and rounded on Kara, the blonde stopping in her tracks as she was abruptly cut off. "When I tell you to be somewhere, you had better be there, am I understood?"

Frozen to the spot she was standing, with that tightness in her chest growing even stronger, Kara couldn't deny that Lena could be very intimidating. Looking the beautiful ceo up and down, her pants suit projected power. A black suit that fit her like a second skin and Kara guessed Lena was the reason they had dubbed these power suits.

"I said, am I understood?" Taking the few short steps back to Kara, Lena though she was shorter than Supergirl, seemed to tower over the blonde as she reached up and gripped Kara's chin in her hand, locking eyes with her guest.

"Yes..." This was treatment that Kara was very unused to and likely by design, was keeping her off center.

"Yes, what?" Lena inched closer, her nose almost touching Kara's as her eyes bored into the super hero's.

There was unmistakable power behind Lena's words and Kara knew that the raven haired woman could tell she was shaking. "Yes...Ms Luthor..."

"Girl of steel indeed." Lena didn't need super senses to know how vulnerable Supergirl was at that moment, the tremble in her voice, the way her body was shaking, it was obvious and exactly as she wanted it. "Follow me, Supergirl."

Again turning without any warning Lena began to walk away and Kara quickly tried to keep up. "Get a grip Kara..." Talking to herself, Kara tried to ignore the sound of Lena's shoes on the hardwood floor as she followed the Luthercorp CEO into the sitting room.

The room was massive and the large bay windows showed off a view from the back of the cottage that overlooked the spot where the lake and the mountain came together. There where two brown leather sofas, a large fireplace that had a little fire crackling merrily in the background. But what immediately drew the super hero's attention, was the two large leather chairs in front of the fireplace.

Either one could likely hold the two woman comfortably, but one had been turned away from the fire place towards the entrance of the room. Sitting between the chairs was a wooden end table, an empty crystal glass sitting atop it, next to a full bottle of very expensive looking cognac. But the real item that drew her eyes, was the metal dog collar sitting beside the bottle.

"Come here Supergirl." There was sternness and a sharp authoritarian note to Lena's voice as she walked to the table. Picking up the collar a devilish little grin creased her face and she turned back to Supergirl.

This was the moment that was filling her with so much trepidation, it was that proverbial moment of truth. Though it was only a few steps towards Lena, it felt like walking across a football field, the collar looking more and more ominous as she got closer.

Holding her hand up to stop Kara where she stood, Lena looked the super heroine up and down and hungrily licked her own, dark lips. "Lift your hair up."

Kara was hesitant to follow Lena's instruction, even taking a small step back as Lena approached her. With Lena and the collar coming closer, Kara could see small circles on the inside, but overall the device looked cold and menacing. Reaching up Kara pulled her blonde hair aside, following the first of many orders from Ms Luthor.

"This is no ordinary collar Supergirl." Lena's smile bored into Kara as she walked around behind the super hero, running her sharp fingernails gently along the smooth flesh of Kara's neck. "I designed it specifically for you."

The light, almost loving touch sent a shiver down Kara's spine and she swallowed nervously as the collar was wrapped around her neck. Immediately goosebumps erupted all over her skin from the cool feeling of metal pressing tightly against her throat.

Pressing the ends of the collar together, there was a loud click and the sound of a hum could be heard as the collar was locked in place. "Without the use of kryptonite, it will create a dampening field that will erase your powers." Leaning in close, Lena's lips nearly touched Kara's ear lobe as she began to whisper. "No super strength, no super hearing, no powers at all..."

The proximity of Lena sent shivers through her body and Kara trembled as the moment the collar clicked, her powers began to vanish. Reaching up she tried to pull the collar away but had no strength and with her chin now trembling, tried to use her x ray vision, but it to was gone. "Oh Rao...it really works...what if I'm needed I can't..."

"According to our agreement Supergirl, nothing outside these walls concerns you this weekend." Reaching up and running her hands along Kara's shoulders, Lena unclipped the cape and pulled it away, dropping it to the floor. "Everything is taken care of and until I give the command for that collar to release, you supergirl, are my slave."

With her powers Kara feared very few and would never hesitate to fly to the rescue and save anyone. It was such a foreign feeling to be powerless that it made it her tremble under the soft, but commanding touch of Lena Luthor.

Running her hands back down and up Kara's arms and across her shoulders, Lena grabbed a handful of Supergirl's blonde hair and gave it a sharp tug, eliciting a quiet whimper from Kara. "Say it, say you are my slave..."

"Mhmm." The sharp tug surprised Kara and she reached up to Lena's hand, but found no strength to remove it. "Lena..." Another sharp tug cut her off, just before Lena repeated her command, making Kara feel the most vulnerable she had ever felt. "I'm...I'm your slave...Mph.."

"I'm your slave, mistress" Tightening her grip and leaning in, Lena whispered into Kara's ear, flicking her tongue gently against her ear lobe, before gently biting down on the tender area. "Say it...slave."

Kara closed her eyes and tilted her head as she tensed from the intimate contact, for a moment, wondering what her sister and friends would think if they knew about this deal and could see her now. "I'm your slave...Mistress..."

"Good girl, that is how you address me from here on out, am I understood?" Lena didn't wait for a response before releasing her hold on the blonde and matter of factly walked back around Supergirl towards her chair.

"Yes...mistress..." Kara stood motionless as she watched Lena walk away from her, nonchalantly undoing her suit jacket and tossing it onto the back of the opposite chair. "What...what happens now?" Lena said nothing as she poured herself a drink and sat down, looking no less imposing in her black vest, white blouse and skin tight pants.

"Mhm, worth every penny. Are you really that naive Supergirl?" Sipping her glass of cognac and leaning back, Lena crossed her legs and fixed her stare upon the trembling and nervously shifting woman before her. "What happens now Supergirl is you strip, a slave only needs her collar."

Even without super hearing, the sound of the fire crackling sounded like drums in the silent room. For uncountable heartbeats Kara ran her fingers along the metal collar, even trying in vain to pull it away from her neck. Not once did Lena rush her, simply taking one sip after another in anticipation of the forth coming show.

With a deep breath and a soft exhale, Kara kept her eyes locked with Lena refusing to give her that last bit of submission. Lifting her foot and placing it on the coffee table beside her, pulled down the zipper on her boot, slipping it off before doing the same with other. Lena's smile was back as she reached behind herself and undid the clasp on her golden belt.

"Take your time slave, there's no rush." The command was simply to control the pace, showing Kara that every aspect was under her power now. "Give your mistress a proper show." Taking another sip, Lena chewed on her lower lip for a moment as Kara awkwardly placed her belt on the table.

Each second felt like a minute under Lena's intense stare, her eyes where filled with a hunger and lust that Kara had never seen in anyone before. Undressing like this for someone, Kara felt in her heart that it all would be easier if Lena had just ripped her clothing from her. But with a little, quiet chuckle to herself, realized that was exactly why Lena was making her do this strip tease.

Lena rubbed her thighs together as Kara reached back and undid the clasp of her skirt, bending slightly as she pushed it to the floor. "That's it supergirl, nice and slow just like your mistress wants."

No previous lover had ever made Kara feel this way as she stood before Lena Luthor, inching the zipper down on her body suit. It was like she was an object that the powerful woman had acquired, or as she pulled the body suit off her shoulders, she realized she was a conquest that Lena was now conquering.

"Mhmm, no bra Supergirl?" Kara tried to cover her modesty but was unable to hide her bared breasts as the bodysuit joined the growing pile of discarded clothes. Lena could feel her heat rising at the sight of Kara's breasts, both nipples erect from the coolness of the room. "I'm sure I'm not the only one who has wondered what was under that skin tight suit."

Numerous people over the years and even a few villains had tried to get that same information from Kara, who for a moment stood awkwardly in just her pantyhose and panties. "Well now you know...aren't you lucky."

"Sassy little slut aren't you?" Taking a long, slow sip of her drink, Lena's eyes continued to devour that firm body before her. "That just earned you your first punishment. Finish undressing."

Kara didn't know what she had just earned, but there was a new fire, an excited fire burning in Lena's eyes. Putting her fingers into the waistband of her pantyhose she began to finish undressing, pushing them down left her in only light blue thong.

"But you do wear panties, skimpy as they are." Flicking her tongue against her teeth Lena reached between her own legs and roughly massaged herself. "I think I'll keep them as a trophy."

At that Kara was unable to maintain her eye contact with Lena anymore and closed her eyes. Though she couldn't see Lena's expression as she slipped out of her thong, she did hear the soft exhale from Lean who clearly enjoyed what she was seeing.

"I love that you're shaved, so sexy." Squeezing her thighs together over her hand, Lena's eyes devoured the firm, exquisite, nude form of Supergirl. "Supergirl, the newest possession of a Luthor."

"I'm not a possession...." Kara scrunched her eyes even tighter, unable to feel much conviction in her words, she didn't know how she could feel strong in that moment, collared, naked and powerless.

"No? Let's see." Sitting properly in her chair and reaching over to the chair Kara couldn't see, Lena grabbed a small paddle. "Bring me my trophy and then you'll get over my knee for your punishment."

Kara could see the paddle had small black rubber nubs all along its surface and as she froze looking at it, Lena slammed it against the arm of the chair and caused her to jump. "No...I'm...I'm not going to be spanked like a naughty child..."

"No? Do you really think you have a choice in this supergirl?" The tiniest grin creased Lena's face and she loved the fight in Kara, even without her powers. "Collar, reduce air flow by twenty percent."

Immediately a hum could be heard and Kara's eyes went wide as she reached up to grab the collar. With every ounce of human strength she had she grabbed at the collar. Trying as hard as she could to get it to break, there was no ounce of give in the metal collar, it just continued to tighten around her neck.

"Understand now Supergirl?" Blowing Kara a kiss and patting her knee, Lena watched her continue to struggle with the collar, fear etched across her face. "As long as you wear that collar, you are my possession, you have no choices but what I give you. I own you...now...do as you're told. Bring me my trophy and get over my knee."

This was a whole new level of powerlessness, that not even kryptonite had made her feel before. Standing where she was, Kara tried to refuse Lena's order, but at another word from her, the collar tightened even more and it left her with no choice but to reach down for her discarded underwear.

"That's a good girl. Collar, normal air flow." There was a deep intake of breath from Kara and she stood still for a moment catching her breath before approaching Lena. "You'll learn submission is your only choice."

Was it worse to be powerless, or was it worse to submit, Kara wondered about both of these as she trembled and stood before Lena. Holding out her panties for Lena to take, she realized it was no longer about Lena conquering her, she was conquered and at the mercy of her host.

Taking the thin fabric that was Kara's thong, Lena could plainly feel the dampness in the crotch, that unmistakable tell tale sign of excitement. "Apparently the girl of steel enjoys doing as she's told, imagine that. Now get over my knee, slave."

"I...I don't enjoy this..." Kara's voice broke as even she didn't believe what she was saying. Trembling she had to close her eyes before bending over Lena's lap, placing her hands on the floor to help balance herself.

"Mhmm, seems not even the collar can take away these buns of steel." Lena again didn't rush the moment, savoring the feeling of Kara's warm skin as she trailed her fingertips along Kara's back and down across her firm backside. "Now for being a sassy little slut earlier, you earned ten swats from the paddle. Apologize for being rude to your mistress."

A sharp intake of breath came from Kara as Lena's exploring fingers slipped between her legs to trace the wetness she was trying her hardest to deny. "I won't...I did nothing wrong, I'm not a child to be...MPHHH." Kara grimaced and cried out as the paddle unexpectedly came down across her backside.

"Don't you dare move!." Swatting Kara's hand away that she had brought up to protect her ass, Lena wrapped her arm around Kara's waist, holding her in place. "That one doesn't count and neither will the next one, or the next, until you apologize to your mistress!"

"MPHH." Pain radiated through her backside as Lena brought the paddle down two more times in quick succession. "I'm sorry..."

"For what?" That mischievous grin reappeared at the sudden submission of Kara, which Lena rewarded with another sharp, stinging smack with the paddle.

"MPH..for being sassy! I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry Mistress, is what you meant to say, right?" There was already a glowing red spot on both of Kara's cheeks and Lena was excited to see how red she was going to make it.

"I said I was sorry...get on with it!" Perhaps it was the fight that was always in her, but Kara tried to sound stronger than she felt in that moment.

"You truly don't get it do you slave...let me show you exactly how powerless you are! Collar...restrict air flow by twenty percent!" To accentuate the point, the paddle was brought back down against Kara's ass, who jumped and squirmed on her lap.

Kara's blue eyes shot open as a hum came from the collar and it tightened around her throat, restricting her breathing. "MPH..MPHH."

Using another swat of the paddle to help drive her point home, Lena felt herself getting wetter at watching Kara try to pull the collar away. "Say it...say what I want to hear!"

"I'm sorry mistress!" Kara was quick to respond, though she could still speak and breath, the fear that this was only partially how much the collar could cut off her breathing, she didn't want to see or feel how much more it could do.

"I'm sorry Mistress...you own me.." Releasing her grip on Kara's waist, Lena grabbed another handful of her long blonde hair and pulled her head back. "Say it slave!"

12