Supercorp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Mistress...ugh.." The paddle connected again and Kara's body jumped as that growing familiar, stinging pain shot through her. "You own me..."

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" Commanding the collar to allow full breathing, Lena patted Kara's ass lightly and rubbed those black nubs across that growing red spot. "Now we're going to start your punishment and I want you to count each and every stroke of the paddle, thanking your mistress each time, understand?"

Nodding her agreement, Kara didn't know what else she could do but agree, with her powers gone and at the mercy of the collar, there was only one choice. "MPH..one...thank you mistress!"

Lean paused between each stroke of the paddle, giving Kara ample time to count and thank her. Even when she gave Kara and extra swat, the super hero still counted and thanked her, bringing that all seductive smile back to Lena's face. "Good girl...did you enjoy that?"

"N..n...no.." Kara's whole body trembled and her backside radiated with a lingering stinging pain. "I..I didn't enjoy that..."

"Oh really?" Putting the paddle down on the table, there was no resistance from Kara as Lena slipped her hand back between her thighs. "Seems like my little slave is lying...it feels like you enjoyed it a lot. Also, lying gets you punished..."

Suddenly at Lena's command the collar began to restrict her air flow by fifty percent, causing Kara to again reach for the cold steel menace around her neck. "MPHH." The air restriction was accompanied by Lena's hand smacking the tender flesh of her ass.

"Care to tell your mistress the truth?" Landing another stiff spank that left her own hand stinging, Lena slipped her fingers back between Kara's thighs and found no resistance as she pushed them inside the squirming super hero.

Closing both eyes as she couldn't deny what Lena was saying, she was trying to process how being controlled and punished like this was exciting this much, let alone at all. She had to bite down on her lower lip, refusing to give in to Lena's demand, refusing to give her the satisfaction, she tried to muffle a low moan as a second finger slipped inside her.

It was impossible for Lena to not savour the moment, to relish in the submission of the great superhero. There was still no rush on her part and Kara was still squirming on her lap, though now her squirms involved pushing back against Lena's fingers. "Seems there is some fight still in you, don't want to tell your owner the truth still?"

Both hands clenched into fists and Kara gave her head a slight shake, even as she couldn't help pushing her hips back to meet the steadily increasing speed of Lena's fingers. "Mhmm...Rao..."

"I think the words you're looking for, are...yes mistress...I enjoyed being punished..." Lena pulled back harder on Kara's hair, her fingers finding the sweet spot inside her slave, began to speed up. "Collar...reduce air flow by eighty percent..."

Both eyes went wide and Kara grabbed at the collar, putting more pressure on her hair as Lena continued to pull back. It was impossible to even get her fingers in behind the collar, especially as it constricted, but Kara's mind wasn't able to fully focus on the collar with Lena's skilled fingers driving her body closer to climax.

That malicious grin only grew bigger and Lena's fingers moved with experience, her skills causing the blonde super heroine to uncontrollably moan and squirm on her lap. "Collar, electric shock...twenty percent."

Kara was still fighting to not give in, but now she was fighting to not give Lena the satisfaction of making her climax. The sudden shock broke what little control and concentration she had and the orgasm was like a tidal wave crashing through her and scrunching her eyes closed, she bite down on her lip to try and keep from crying out.

"Cumming without permission is a punishable offence!" Lena growled but didn't slow her fingers and kept Kara squirming on her lap, extending the orgasm. "Collar, fifty percent shock!"

"RAOOO..." The increased power of the jolt caused Kara's orgasm to reach it's apex and even with the collar constricting her air, she couldn't even try to conceal it and screamed into the large room, filling it with her moans.

"Tell me the truth slave!" Lena slowed her fingers but didn't stop, keeping supergirl's over charged body squirming. "Collar...fifty percent shock!'

That added electric jolt ripped into Kara and as Lena pulled back even harder on her hair and she could no longer contain herself and cried out. "YESSS...I ENJOYED BEING PUNISHED!"

"Collar...normal air flow." Stopping her fingers all together, Lena left them inside the twitching Kara and released her grip on the long blonde locks. "That's good that you enjoyed it, cause in a moment we're going to head to the play room and I'm going to punish you for daring to cum without my permission."

Not at all knowing what the play room was, Kara let out a small moan as Lena's fingers finally slipped from her. Unable to speak she tried to catch her breath, tried to understand how she could have orgasmed like that in the face of being utterly helpless.

Dipping her juice covered fingers into her cognac, Lena swirled them around the expensive liquid and tipped the glass back, drinking the last of what was in her glass. "But before we head there, I think you need to repay your mistress."

Weak from her orgasm, Kara seemed to know what Lena was after and slowly slid off her lap. Kneeling in front the high powered CEO, she watched as her mistress got to her feet and undid the clasp of her pants and pulled the zipper down.

"It's barely been an hour and already the mighty supergirl is kneeling before her mistress."

12