Superf***er Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On an island in the gulf somewhere west of Tampa. I dragged you here because it was the closest land," I lied, "but I would have thought that there would be more boats going by this close to the city. What do you remember of the attack?"

"I remember heading out in my open-sea kayak. I saw sharks, and headed towards shore to keep them on my left. Then next thing I know, my boat is capsizing, and when I get back upright the front half of the boat has been chewed off. I clung to the boat...that's all I remember. I don't remember getting bit." I nodded. "So how did I get here?"

"I was out swimming, and heard your cry for help. You must have drifted for a long time. I swam out to find you, and dragged you towards the nearest shore. Fortunately what was left of the boat didn't sink until we were within a few hundred yards of land, and I was able to drag you ashore. I've been trying to flag down a boat all afternoon."

"So I guess you saved my life," she said quietly. I didn't know how to respond; I suppose I had, but I didn't want thanks or anything. Luckily she broke the awkward silence. "My name is Anna," she said, "thank you for saving me."

"Oh...I'm Bill," I said gratefully, reaching out to shake her outstretched hand. I shook it gently, but nevertheless she winced at the slightest vibration. I wished I had something to make the pain go away. Suddenly I remembered what had just transpired with the mysterious boat and got an idea.

I picked up a fist-sized rock and handed it to her. "If anything crawls out the woods, chuck this at it and yell for me," I said, "I think that maybe there might be something we can do to help with the pain. I'll be back in five minutes...will you be OK if I leave you here?"

"Yeah, sure," she said uncertainly, drawing herself up on her elbows so she could see better, "as long as I'm by the fire."

"Great. Now don't go running off anywhere," I quipped. She did her best to smile at my impossible suggestion.

----------------

Once I was out of sight, I raced at superhuman speed to the general area where the boat had been. There wasn't much light, but when I squinted the men had been here recently enough that my infra-red vision could make out the traces of where they walked. I followed them inland into the palm groves. About ten yards in, there was what appeared to be a dense thicket, but with my infrared I could see that this was just a camouflage screen festooned with foliage. I put my hand out and could feel the thin wire mesh holding up the screen. I followed along the wire until I came to a large palm to which the mesh had been anchored. Pushing, I found it gave easily, allowed me to push it down so that I could step over it easily. Once past, I found a very different type of vegetation formation growing in abundance. Pretty smart, I thought, growing weed on a public nature preserve—and pretty ballsy. Perhaps they had already discovered what I was finding out—people almost never visited this island.

I reached for the first plant and plucked off a number of leaves. I think I've said before that I'm a big fan of your alcohol, but I've never had use for any of your other mind-altering substances. For one, the last thing I needed was to be stoned and start spouting off about "back home." Consequently, I hadn't the slightest idea how to use the stuff, or how to prepare it. So I just plucked a small fistful of leaves, not sure how I would use them. Headed back towards the gap, and saw a pile of coffee sacks, a few cut open with some whole beans still inside, others dumped out and lying empty. A mode of transport to mask the smell, I guessed. I stepped over them, then had an idea. I picked two sacks up before stepping over the netting and replacing the camouflage.

When I returned to Anna, I was wearing a burlap loincloth tied about my waist. It wasn't quite long enough, though, to completely cover my dick as it dangled between my legs; its tip just barely peered out when I was standing. I hoped it was too dark for her to notice. "OK, I found something that might help with the pain," I announced.

"Where did you get that?" she asked, referring to my loincloth.

"Just lying in the middle of a field of pot," I replied, tearing off a small corner of the other sack. I then tore a single long strip out of the rest, which I handed to her. "I wouldn't put this on your wound, but you might be able to make a top out of it."

Getting the idea, she wrapped the sack around her breasts and tied the sack around her as best she could. It wasn't perfect, but it did cover them up. In the meantime, I took the little square, put the leaves in it, and rolled it up tight. "Oh my god, is that what I think it is?" she asked incredulously. "I haven't done that since high school."

"And I don't do it at all, but they use it for cancer patients, so maybe it will help take the edge off for you, too."

"At this point I'd try anything if I thought it might help," she answered bravely.

"Its green, though, so I don't think it'll just burn," I said. I took a driftwood twig out of the fire that was glowing nicely. "You'll have to keep restarting the flame. Use this."

It was completely serious, and yet it was hard not to laugh. Here she was, sitting in the sand, wearing a strip of burlap over her chest, holding a burlap joint to her lips, trying to puff and hold it against the fire at the same time, looking more like she was using a crack pipe than smoking. At first, it didn't seem like anything was happening. As the fire dried the leaves, though, there started to be a puff or two, and the distinctive smell started to waft around the fire. As the puffs of smoke became more regular, I asked "is it doing anything?"

"I don't know yet," she puffed, "but it smells pretty strong..."

Focusing on the rolled-up leaves in her hand, she puffed away at them until she couldn't hold them anymore without burning her fingers. Long before that, I could tell it was havingsome effect on her. Her breath had slowed and become more deliberate, as had her movement in general. Before she'd been jittery, hopped-up by pain no doubt; now she seemed, well, mellow. She put down the tiny unsmoked stub and looked up from her pseudo-joint. Like a bad stoner movie, the first thing she said was "Whoa." I didn't respond. "Shit...I didn't notice how strong that was until I lifted my head...shit..." She put her hand to forehead and lay down in the sand.

"Are you OK?"

"Wow," she said, eyes closed in the sand, "either it's been so long I don't remember what it's like, or that stuff was a LOT stronger than anything I've smoked before."

"Does your leg still hurt?"

"Hurt?" The question seemed to catch her by surprise. "Yeah, I guess if I think about it still hurts, but if I don't think about it...man, my fingers are tingling..." Great. Maybe I was better off with her suffering than with her stoned out of her gourd. "Oh, wow..."

I really wasn't interested in trying to keep up a conversation Anna as long as she was thoroughly baked. "Good stuff, huh? Well, it doesn't look like we're going to get any more visits tonight. I'm going to look for something to lie on and get some sleep."

"OK," she replied, not moving, seemingly watching something fascinating unfolding on the backs of her eyelids. I sighed as I trudged into the woods. I had better hope that we AREN'T found as long as she's tripping, I thought. They'll know right away she's high, and then they'll start asking ME all kinds questions, and of course they'll detain me once they realize they can't establish my identity. I really hated to have abandon her after all this, but I did NOT want to get discovered with her so obviously stoned.

Once out of view, I allowed myself to levitate towards the treetops and pulled two big handfuls of palm fronds. I supposed I should have done so sooner, but there had been more pressing issues up to now. I drifted down and walked back towards the fire. Anna was sitting up now, but was intently studying a shell she'd picked up like the secrets of the universe were to be found in its ridges. Ignoring her, I laid a bunch of the palm leaves out in a rectangle on the sand. I then did the same in the space between Anna and the fire. "There," I announced when I was finished, "you might want to slide over and lay on this, it won't be so sandy. I'm going to bed."

She looked up startled, unaware that I was right next to her, lost in her own haze. "What? Oh, dude, like, thatsso clever! A palm bed! Thank you!" She slid over unsteadily and lay down. "Oh, WOW! Do those leaves ever feel WEIRD to lie on..."

I lay down and turned away from her. I wasn't interested in listening to her augmented appreciations of everyday objects. I closed my eyes and surprised myself by almost immediately falling asleep.

------------------

I dreamt that I was back home, engaging in a sport that's sort of a cross between your hang gliding and surfing and involves navigating the hot air currents belched by spewing volcanoes. Then, I had the sensation that my pants were falling down in my dream. I was trying not to fall off my hoverboard, but trying to pull my pants back up. I shifted slightly, my conscious mind blurrily reminding me that I wasn't wearing pants. I became aware of a breeze, and twitching slightly I moved to pull the sack loincloth down lower. As I did, I became aware that there was something more than just the wind between my legs, and I awoke with a start.

Thinking it might be an animal--shit, I hope not a crab or scorpion--I lifted my head slightly and peeked with my eyes. It was an animal all right, but certainly not of the type I was imagining. Anna had crawled around the fire, and was now gently touching the tip of my penis as it jutted out below the cloth. What the hell? As my senses returned, I realized she wasn't just touching it, she was gently running her fingers along it. It was feeling very good.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly.

I startled her. "What? Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," she said, although she continued to touch my penis fondly. "I saw that you were sleeping, and...well, I just had to find out if this was really your dick! When you were crouched over making the fire before, it was dragging in the sand...my god, I've never seen a dick that big! But I'm touching it, I can feel it's real. Wow...you're like the seventh wonder of the world!"

"You could have just asked, I would have told you," I replied. "You shouldn't have dragged yourself through all that sand..." I propped myself up with my elbows and continued "if you got more sand in the wound, you might get infected. Defeats the whole purpose of giving you my shorts." I noticed now that she had discarded the makeshift canvas tube top. "What happened with your top?"

"It was far too rough--it chafed my nipples," she replied, pausing from her touching to brush them briefly, then touching my dick again. Whether or not that was the reason, her nipples were fully extended, and while I continued to try not to gaze at them, it had not escaped my attention that her nipples were huge. They pointed straight out from their moderate mounds like a missile pointed at the sky. Their small areolas just made them look that much poinkier. I bet they'd be awesome to suck on, I thought, then forced myself to think about something else. It was too late; my dick had gotten harder at the thought and was starting to point upwards. Normally human pants help keep my monster in check, but the makeshift loincloth did nothing to dissuade its arising.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "just how big does this thing get?"

Before I could stop myself, I was saying "only one way to find out." Anna didn't need to be invited twice. Pushing the loincloth up and out of the way, she stroked it openly, dragging herself a few inches closer. Then, fondling my balls with her fingers, she reached in an kissed my dick. She moved her way up my length, alternating between kissing and licking it as she went. When she finally got to the top, she opened wide and began to suck me. She had no delusions of ever being able to suck it all, but she used her hands to make sure that the parts her lips could not reach were not forgotten.

I just lay on my back and watched her. I watched her pretty face, I watched her toss her sandy hair out of the way, but mostly I watched her oversize nipples. They brushed against my leg, and I so wanted to taste one. That wouldn't be easy to do, but it was right by my hand, and I barely had to move to fondle one. Maybe it was because I'd been sleeping, but I'd forgotten for the moment about my fingers, or at least that the currents they generate are a new sensation for earth women. So when I touched her breast the pleasurable currents charged through her nipples, she reacted strongly.

"Oh man," she sighed, "how do you DO that? I've never had anyone make my nipples feel that good." Oops. She dragged herself closer and pressed first her lips and then her tongue against mine. Her fingers never stopped stroking me.

I felt her tense up for a moment, roll over slightly, and then kiss me again. I thought again about the wound in her leg; rolling around in the sand, so to speak, between increasing blood flow and exposure to foreign materials, might be signing her death warrant. I broke off Anna's kiss, pushing her away slight, declaring "Anna, stop. You're a very beautiful girl, but you've GOT to stop moving around on that leg..."

"Look, there's no guarantee I'm getting out this alive. What if no one comes tomorrow? How many days can this thing fester without medical attention before I get infected and maybe die?" She was right, of course, but I was trying to avoid thinking it, in part so I didn't accidentally say something that would cause her to panic. It was surprising that she could think so clearly when clearly buzzing. "So how should I spend what might be my last hours on earth? Lying in pain on the sand, slowly bleeding to death? Or with a handsome man," she kissed my shoulder, "who risked his life trying to save me," she kissed me closer to the neck, working her way up, "with whom I am stranded on a romantic tropical island""and who has the biggest, most wonderful penis in the world!" With that she kissed my lips again. I might have come up with arguments, but the insistent gentleness of her fingers on my flesh was melting any resolve to do so. I asked myself whether my hesitance was really about her health, of if maybe I wasn't sure how to react to being the seducee instead of the seducer. Well, hell, if she wanted it...

"OK, I admit it," she continued, curling up slightly to be closer to my junk, "marijuana always did make me a cheap date. That's the main reason why I gave it up--but that's not why I want this. I mean, come on--I've had to look at this wonderful, monster dick all day--it would be just plaincruel of you not to show me what you can do with it..." and with that, she resumed sucking.

I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation. She wasn't a blow job expert in a tactical sense, that is she wasn't a practiced expert in how to suck, where to suck, when to suck, etc. But what she lacked in experience she made up for with conviction. She WANTED my dick, wanted to taste it, wanted to feel it in her mouth. Fate had thrown us in this lot together; we had a bond between us, and becoming more intimate was just a natural extension of our situation.

"OK, but under one condition," I replied, rolling over and getting on my knees. "You lie on this mat, and I'll do all the work."

"Yes sir," she smiled, laying flat on her back on the mat. Laying on her good leg while she bent the other to the side, I pressed my chest into hers and kissed her. She put her arms around me and soul kissed me deeply. Still kissing, I slid a hand down to her breast and touched her nipple. I felt a tiny shudder as the currents resumed. She released her grip; I sat up and played with both nipples simultaneously. Her face took on an expression of ecstasy and joy; her fingers reached down for my penis and stroked it.

Letting go with my one hand, I bent over and anxiously licked and then quickly sucked the closest nipple. Still stroking the other with my charged fingers, I lovingly squeezed the nipple between my lips. I gave it the tiniest of love bites, then licked the tip as it protruded deep into my mouth. She sighed appreciatively. I switched hands and sucked the other one gently into my mouth. They were so firm and yet at the same time so delicate. I sucked on her mega-nipples for some time.

I felt her hips start rise and fall as I continued sucking on her nipples. Her pussy was ready for some attention, too. I let the nubbin fall out of my mouth, then started making a trail of kisses down her flat belly. As I got nearer her crotch, I could smell her sex even before I took off her bottoms. Playfully, I grabbed the string on her left hip in my mouth and pulled. The knot holding her bottoms on began to give way, but it was triple-knotted so it wouldn't fall off and I eventually had to forgo the teasing and work with both hands to untie the knot. I supposed she usually didn't bother to retie them every time she put it on, but I wasn't going to be able to pull them off with the state her thigh was in.

The knot finally let go, and I pulled the fabric loose. I went to do the other side, but Anna wanted me to turn around so she could suck me while I worked on the other knot. A nice gesture, but actually rather difficult to accomplish with the man on top when your dick is as big as mine. She really wanted to please me, though; she took as much of my dick down her throat as she could handle, eyes closed, and stroked the rest with both hands. Her attentiveness felt very good.

The knot gave, and with anticipation I pushed the fabric off of her mound, freeing her pubis. There was a tiny thatch of neatly trimmed hair above her sex like a little hat, otherwise she was shaved clean. This girl must spend a lot of time in bikinis.

I ran my tongue down the cleft between her legs. Lying head-to-toe, each lick began on her clitoris and proceeded down her lips. With each lick, the clitoris seemed a little firmer, protruded a bit more. My eyes were closed as I was focusing on the feelings of my tongue and dick, but it seemed to me that her clit seemed pretty big. I paused, lifting my head a little, and looked at what I had been tasting. Indeed, her clit had a huge head, which was now stiffly standing guard over the opening to her vagina. I thought about her huge nipples, and I supposed it made sense that her clitoris would be big, too. I guess I'm not the only one here with big genitals, I smiled. I moved my hands so that I could gently pry her out lips apart. The parted easily, eagerly. Inside was dark pink flesh and a tiny black hole. Holding her open, I licked her again, running my tongue down her clit, along the inside of her labia, and back again.

In the meantime, Anna was trying to reciprocate. My dick was as far down her throat as she could take already, but now she worked extra hard with her tongue, lapping it as it passed in and out, licking the tip, making as much contact from sensitive tissue to sensitive tissue as possible. My dick strained upwards in pleasure; I had to lift myself higher off the ground to keep from gagging or even choking her with it. If you know what a plank exercise is, that's not far from what I was doing. Of course, in Earth gravity maintaining that position to allow Anna to pleasure me was no sweat.

Anna's hip gyrations grew more intense the more I licked her. I was teasing her clit, running circles around it, doing figure-8s over it; it was so big, it was easy to play with. When she removed my penis from her mouth (still stroking it of course) because she was panting, I knew she was close to cumming. I stopped licking and thrust two fingers into her pussy. It was dripping wet, and I slid in easily. Then I took my thumb and placed it squarely over her clit, rubbing. The circuit was completed by releasing the pleasurable voltages through the heart of her most sensitive area. In seconds, I heard "Oh...oh..." She curled her hips up as shudders racked her entire body once, twice, three, four times. I smiled as I felt her cum under me.