All Comments on 'Superf***er Vol. 09'

by DrSqueaky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks!

Great job! I can't wait to read more!

Magus_RoninMagus_Roninover 14 years ago
Brilliant Tale

Tantalizing ending there. I should probably take issue with the antimatter physics, but I think I'll ignore it because it served as a very effective story device. I really quite enjoyed the series as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great series!

ZvinZvinabout 12 years ago

i would love to read more...!

green_dreamsgreen_dreamsabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Overall I have to say this was a very good story. I have to admit that I was disappointed he didn't stay with Amy though. Perhaps I'm too much of a sucker for love but I don't believe that the spark ever goes away. It can grow weak and need stimulation to reaffirm it and I understand the physical distancing after the death of their son, but I still would have had them get together again. Besides, how often do you meet a beautiful, intelligent, sexy redhead who is okay with you sleeping around? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Readable physics about control of spacetime

I've been reading Building Universes (readable) and about tools to control spacetime. Creating a singularity to support a warping of spacetime seems near term possible. I wonder if writers knew about the general relationships of working with spacetime if their stories would inspire more efforts by NASA and other space related industries to create warp drive space flight?

TheFallenPrinceTheFallenPrincealmost 9 years ago
good ending but

Why do you have to go Hollywood way, just to make story/movie look real you guys kill one character. There was no need to kill poor kid, its story ,why pretend its too real? Give it a happy ending !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous