Superfluity of Naughtiness Ch. 02

Story Info
A young woman's journey from innocense.
4.4k words
4.58
2.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Chapter One to get the story line. Everyone's old enough and everyone consented :)

*************************

It was a Friday, a week and two days had passed since Millie first introduced me to her other world. It was a world we'd visited often since. We became quite comfortable with each other and, yes, I eventually reciprocated her love.

It was that next Sunday evening, in fact. Both Barry and Frank were at the Deacons' meeting. I was at her house. We positioned ourselves in a "sixty-nine" on our sides and she told me to do to her what she was doing to me.

It is very difficult to describe the feeling of the first time one is so close to another's sex. There was a thrill - of the unknown, of the taboo, of the promise of release. All of those played their part in that first sniff, that first lick, and my eventual, and enthusiastic, first cunnilingus. After I tasted her nectar, I was hooked ever so deeper.

The next Friday, Barry had left for a Pastor's conference in Macon. It was all that day and next. He was expected to return early Saturday evening. It was four in the afternoon and Millie said she couldn't come over because of Frank. I retrieved a book I'd been wanting to read and hunkered down on the sofa with a glass of tea.

At 4:30, someone was knocking on our door, and forcibly so. I rose and opened the door to find Frank Arthur scowling. "MRS. Grant," he said, emphasizing the 'Mrs.', "I need to have a word with you." And without an invitation, he stormed past me into the sitting room.

I followed. "Mr. Arthur!" I protested. "You cannot simply barge in --"

Spinning back to me, he fired away: "What did you do with my Millie!"

I paused in mid-objection. What had *I* done with Millie, I thought. What had Millie done with *me*! But I knew I couldn't say that. Instead, I played the innocent child card. That was when I could still pull it off. "Mr. Arthur, I'm sure I don't know what you mean."

"Don't play the school girl with me," he steamed. "She told me what you two did. What....what disgusting acts you did!" His voice became slower and deeper.

Millie told him! Why? Why would she have done that? "Please, Mr. Arthur. I....I don't know what you're talking about," I lied, which was never good for me then. Back then I could never pull off a lie. I've learned. But this one, he saw straight through.

"The Pastor's own wife! A depraved lesbian!"

"No," I protested as I backed away from him toward the sofa. "No...I...I'm not a...." Then my phone signaled a text. I glanced at it. It was Millie. Frank stewed by the mantle as I read: 'is he there?' To which I replied: 'YES'. Her response was 'on the way.' I breathed a sigh of relief. "Millie's on the way, Frank. I know we can clear this all up." I hoped so, anyway. There was no way Millie would hang me out like this.

"I think it's all pretty clear from here," he growled.

There was a palatable tension in the room by the time Millie arrived. In that moment, I thought it was from Frank's anger. Now I know it was a sexual tension. Millie's voice was hard and steady. "Frank, you need to go home. Now."

"Why?" he asked, taking a step toward her. "So you can be alone with your whore girlfriend?" The shock of that statement was only surpassed by the shock of seeing Millie slap her husband's face. Then, as if it weren't all confusing already, Frank just grinned. "fine," he said coolly, "I'll be at home." And he left.

I was speechless. Millie came to me and hugged me and kissed me gently. When I could finally speak, I said, "Why? Why did you tell him? What's to happen to me now?" As I spoke, tears formed in my eyes and the reality of what I'd done began to sink in.

Millie kissed me and smiled at me. "Linz, everything will be okay. you'll see. I know a way to force Frank to keep quiet. Neither Barry nor the church will ever know."

I blinked my wet eyes at her. "How?" I asked, sniffing back a tear.

Millie reached over a grabbed a tissue from the box on the end table. I took it and she continued. "For all of Franks' bluster, he's not repulsed by the idea of you and me."

"But," I stammered, "but he said..."

She put her finger to my lips. "Shh. I know what he said. Frank was just playing the 'outraged Deacon' card. Behind all of that bravado is a man who gets off watching women."

"How would you know that?" I asked innocently.

"My oh-so-holy husband has a PornStub account and I know his sign-on. And," she paused for emphasis, "I know what he watches."

My only response to that was, "PornStub?"

Millie giggled. "Right, I forgot. You don't do the computer thing." She put a hand on one hip. "I really need to get you up-to-date." She turned and sat on the sofa, patting the space next to her. I sat. She continued, "If Frank agreed to watch us, he would have to remain silent."

I blushed. "That's...that's just weird. Is there any other way?"

"Well," she mused, "if you watched Frank and I, that might do it."

"Millie! How....I can't...do that."

"Hmmm. Well then, there is the idea of you joining us."

"MILLIE!"

She just watched me as I stumbled over my own thoughts about all three of the options she'd laid out. "If we don't do something to control him, Linz, I can't tell what he might say or to whom."

I sighed and slumped back on the sofa. after a few moments, I said, "If, IF," I emphasized the word, "IF I agreed to letting Frank watch us, that would be it, right?"

"It's a poodle world, Linz," she gently said, reminding me of our safe word. "If things go anywhere that's uncomfortable for you, say it, and we'll stop and figure somethin' else out, I guess."

I thought about it. There was something alluring to being watched. But, like most everything happening around me, I had no context for even thinking that. "I don't want to see him watching," I said softly, embarrassed that I was even considering the idea.

Her hand stroked my shoulder. "I can make that happen, hun. So, that's the plan?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I guess we really have no choice. If Barry ever found out about us, I'd hate to think what he would do."

Millie hugged me. "Then let's make sure he never does." She kissed me. "I'll go home and set things up for tonight."

"Tonight?" I said, shocked at the suddenness.

"Barry's out-of-town, right? There may not be a better time."

I resigned myself to that truth. "Okay. Tonight. When do you want me to come over?"

"I'll text you." She kissed my again and I kissed her back and we lingered for a few moments in each others love. Then she left me alone to ponder.

I figured that a good shower would be in order, even if nothing happened. 'Cleanliness is next to Godliness' my grandmother was often saying. I was all done and just finishing shaving my legs when the thought crossed my mind to trim-up what had never been trimmed before. However, I had no idea how and I certainly did not want to go at it freely in that area.

I toweled off and texted Mille: 'how do I shave down there?'

Millie: 'give me 30 min.' I texted an 'ok' and waited in only a towel.

After twenty-five minutes had passed, Millie texted me: 'there's a gift bag at your back door.'

I raced down stairs to find a red shiny gift bag. When I brought it in and opened it, I discovered a pack of disposable twin blade razors, shaving cream, exfoliating cream, moisturizer, and printed instruction on the 'how-to' of shaving one's pubes.

After another thirty minutes, I admired my work. What had been a thin jungle was now a tamed patch of rusty orange above. Then a thought tore through my mind - what would Barry say?

My heart raced. What had I done? I looked at the stray orange hairs still lingering in the shower drain. How could I ever explain my actions? A wave of remorse flowed through my brain. I even considered packing a bag and feeling back to Indiana. But then I'd have to face my parents and my community. There was no place to go, no place to hide. Nothing to do now but go forward.

I heard my grandfather's voice: "Lindsay, don't let no one tell you how to live your life. It's yours to live, not no one else's." My grandfather was a marginal member of the community. Literally, as his horse farm abutted the boundaries of the community; and figuratively, as his belief system often varied from our strict creed.

I'm not sure if he'd be proud of me for marrying at such a young age. I lost him five years ago. but I am sure of what he'd tell me now. So, I steeled my back. It WAS my life and I would go on. I would go forward.

All of this contemplation and musing went on while I nervously waited for Millie's text. It came at 6:05, right as I was thinking about supper. I read it and forgot all about eating. By 6:15, I was at the Arthur's front door.

Millie greeted me and ushered me into their dining room. The table held a platter deli meats, cheeses, and crackers. "I thought you might want a bite before, you know....before." She smiled awkwardly.

"Millie? Are you nervous?"

She blushed. "When I told Frank what we agreed on, he nearly came in his pants."

"Millie!"

"What? It's true, hun." She picked up a cracker as I selected a variety. "Look, when you say you're ready, we'll go upstairs. Frank is waiting to slip into our closet. He'll watch from there."

I chomped on some cheese. "This is all so...so naughty."

"I know, right?" she replied. "but I bet your hot for it, ain't ya?"

This time I blushed and nodded. I finished my sample plate. "I'm ready," I declared. we headed upstairs.

She stopped at the door and turned to me and gave me one long luscious kiss. "Remember, poodle, okay."

I nodded and she opened the door. The lights were off but the room was aglow in candle light. I glanced at the closet door. It was ajar. Behind it was Frank. But he faded from my mind as Millie drew me to the foot of the bed and began to slowly undress me. As each article of clothing fell to the floor, I was conscious of his eyes on me, watching my nakedness. My body flushed with heat.

Millie distracted me. "Strip me, Linz," She directed. I then slowly removed Millie's clothing, enthralled by the beauty revealed in her body. In a moment, we were both naked. The candlelight danced off of our skin; hers tan, mine fair.

She gently directed me to lay back on the bed, my newly trimmed pussy in direct sight of Frank. I thought I heard a gasp but I wasn't sure if it was Frank or Millie. "Look at you, my little vixen; all shaved and ready for me."

"Do you like it, Millie?"

Millie leaned in and inhaled. "You know I love this pussy however. But it is a very tempting snatch." Then she added one long lap up my now bare pussy and I groaned at the new sensation of her bare tongue on my bare skin.

As she began to go down on me in earnest, I caught a glimpse of Frank's shadowed figure in the closet. He'd opened the door wider. I saw his hand moving. Millie's mouth was beginning to take me places but watching the faint image of Frank stroking was also doing something. Millie even noticed. "Damn, Linz. You're really dripping."

I only moaned. Then, to distract myself from seeing Frank, I lifted her face. "Let's sixty-nine." It was a request Millie never turned down. She adjusted her body around and placed her pussy at my face, then dove back in on mine. I began to delve into pleasing her and the thought of Frank's watching faded.

Millie's moaning on me worked along with her lips and tongue to bring me to my first O faster than ever before. My body trembled under hers and she planted light sweet kisses over my mound as I came down, though I hardly stopped loving on her.

She took a pause and I felt her sit up slightly, forcing her pussy fully on my mouth. It was a new position but I loved it and took advantage of being able to dig my tongue deeper into her, feeling the smoothness of her pussy as I tasted her.

I soon became aware of Millie's new sounds; muffled moans and slurping noises. Slurping? I thought. Slurping on what? Then I heard her moan, "Oh Frank, you shouldn't." I realized then that Frank was out of the closet.

With my hands, I lifted Milile's hips just enough to catch a glimpse of what must have been Frank standing at the foot of the bed, facing Millie. Whatever Millie was doing, it was working on her. She was dripping all over my face.

I felt her body tremble, her pussy twitch on my lips. She was about to cum. I doubled my efforts on my lover and she let go, grinding her delicious sex on my face. She finally lifted her hips to release me and I adjusted myself from underneath to see her with Frank's cock in her mouth.

I should have screamed 'poodle'...but I didn't. I was captivated. Millie's mouth was absolutely full. Her lips strained around his girth. His sack was heavy and swayed as Millie sucked and bobbed on him. It was all so deliciously naughty.

I scooted myself back against the headboard, my eyes still glued on Millie's face. Her eyes were directed up at Frank and his hand dropped to her head. My own hand dropped to my pussy and I started rubbing.

I soon became aware of Frank's eyes on me as Millie sucked on him. I blushed but didn't stop. His eyes glanced all over me, taking in everything from my golden copper hair, my fair and freckled skin, my small boobs (though very erect nipples) down to my hand working between my thighs.

"Your girlfriend needs help," he said to Millie as he pulled her off. His fully erect cock glistened in the candle light. As she was panting, he turned her around and Millie wasted no time going back down on me.

What I didn't expect was that Frank would enter her from behind. I'd only ever seen horses and dogs do that. But Millie seemed to love it. Her moaning was sending vibrations straight into my pussy. As for Frank, his eyes never left mine even as his fucking got faster and more aggressive.

I was in awe. Barry's idea of sex and Frank's idea were two totally different things. Already, there was a new position, lights on (although is was candlelight), Franks almost animalistic thrusting into Millie. It was all new, all strange, all mesmerizing.

I felt Millie stop her tongue. I looked at her as she looked up at me. "You're not stopping anything?" She asked. I could feel Frank slow his thrusting.

I shook my head. That voice of reason and propriety was only a faint whisper now. What Millie was getting, I wanted. My eyes must have told them, but my dripping pussy must have helped.

"Ever done it like this, Linz, on all fours?"

I only shook my head again, embarrassed at my lack of experience. Millie pushed Frank off of her. He only omitted a slight moan and resumed stroking himself. Now, I could see him clearly. His cock was longer and thicker than Barry's. His sack hung heavily below. It glistened with Millie's tasty nectar.

She positioned herself on her knees between us but off to one side. "Okay," she said, playing the referee, "You have three choices, Linz. One, you can taste my pussy on Frank's cock. Two, let Frank fuck you in doggie. Or, three, poodle."

The word was actually distasteful to me. Why would I stop now? I sat up and kissed Millie, deeply and passionately. "Don't leave me alone."

Millie grinned. "There is no way I'm leaving you alone with my husband. Linz. I might be horny, but I'm not stupid."

I leaned in toward Frank's cock. It was the first time I'd ever gotten that close to one. He stopped his stroking and held it at the base. I could feel the heat from it. I could smell Millie on it. I extended my tongue and licked along the shaft.

Frank uttered an obscene groan. "Ohhhhfffuuuck."

I licked again, relishing both his response and Millie's flavor. I felt Millie take my hand and place it around Frank's cock. His was gone and now only I was holding him. It was hard, yet soft and oh so powerful. I licked again, and again, all over the shaft.

I soon felt Millie's finger slip into my pussy, slowing stroking me. Then her warm breath on my ear. Then her whisper, "Suck my husband's cock."

It was such a nasty thing to suggest. But why did it make me so horny. She added a finger and I moaned, "Yesssssssss." I held him firmly at the base and ran my tongue up the underside until I reached the head. It was purple and fat and oozing.

I let my tongue dance over it and tasted a man's pre-cum for the first time. Even mixed with Millie, I could tell the distinctive musky-sweetness. I opened my mouth wide, wrapped my lips around the head and sucked. He throbbed in my mouth and I felt his hand on my head. Each time I sucked, I felt him press more of himself into my mouth until my mouth was full of his cock.

Frank didn't let me continue for long for fear of cumming in my mouth. He pulled out and pressed me back to the bed. Then he positioned Millie over me, facing me, and we embraced in a lustful kiss.

As our tongues danced, I heard him growl, "I'm taking both of these cunts."

I moaned to Millie, "Is he...is he going to...?"

Millie's eyes danced on mine. "My husband wants to fuck both of us. I think you want that, too."

What was that word, again? It was lost. It was lost deep in the jungle of my lust. I only nodded.

Millie spoke louder, "Fuck us, Frank. We need that fucking cock, baby."

Then I felt Millie's body lurch forward on mine as he entered her. We tried to kiss but Frank was fucking her so hard all she could do was moan. Then she stopped and there was a shift on the bed. Millie stared down at me and smiled. "You're gonna fucking love this, Linz."

I felt the head of Frank's cock on my slit, rubbing, pressing. Then a pause, then the pressure of his body as I spread open to accept him. Compared to Barry, Frank was Huge. If Barry was a twig, Frank was a log. Just as I started to scream, Millie kissed me and I ended up moaning into her mouth.

And he didn't stop. He kept fucking me, relentlessly. I felt every inch of his cock sliding in an out of my tight canal. Millie shifted herself around to sit on my face once more. Her dripping wet pussy was a welcome distraction, but it all made me uncontrollably horny.

I finally felt him change his thrusting from the back and forth motions to the more deliberate forward jabs. I recognized that as a signal that he was getting close. Soon, I felt him pull out, leaving me gaping but somewhat relieved that he wasn't going to cum inside me. Instead, I heard his low, guttural grunts and felt the splash of hot semen on my belly. Loads of hot semen.

Millie shifted off of my face to better get her face down to my belly where she completely cleaned me, then Frank. For my part, I was reeling in the confusion of what I had just done and how I felt. I could have stopped it, at any time, but I didn't. Why?

My two lovers crawled next to me, one on each side and drifted off to sleep. So, there we were, three naked and spent adults who just committed adultery in three different directions. I leaned over and kissed Millie. She only moaned and snuggled up to me. As she did I crawled over her and let her snuggle up to Frank instead. There was no way I was sleeping. How can a convicted criminal sleep? What had I done?

I eventually looked at the clock. It read 8:30. My phone chirped and I picked it up. It was Barry. A wave of guilt flooded over me as I slipped from the bed and walked into the hallway.

"Hi, Barry! I love you."

"Well, Hi yourself, dumpling. I love you, too."

"How's the conference?" I was leaning on the upstairs railing overlooking the Arthur's living room, completely naked.

"Oh my, Lindsay," his voice twinkled. "This has been amazing! I'm so glad that Frank convinced the Deacons to send me."

I paused. "Frank?"

"Yeah, Frank. He found it online and convinced the deacons to send me, completely funded."

"Frank...Arthur?"

"Yes, Frank Arthur. Do you know another Frank?" he asked jokingly.

My mind was now spinning, but in a new direction. "Are you still scheduled to be home tomorrow evening?"

12