Superfluity of Naughtiness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. If that's okay. Are you doing alright alone?"

I turned to look into the open bedroom door at Frank's and Millie's naked forms on the bed. "Never better," I admitted. "Everything's fine."

"Great. Then I'll see you then. I love you."

"I love you." We disconnected and I stomped my way into the bedroom.

"Millie Arthur! You lied to me!" and I added a spank on her ass for good measure.

This rudely awakened her and her eyes shot open. She said nothing but shoved Frank awake. "Baby, we have a situation here."

"You're darn right you do. Both of you lied to me!"

Frank was rubbing his eyes. "Now, Lindsay, please stay calm." That remark made Millie roll her eyes and made me spitting mad.

"Stay CALM!? You want me to STAY CALM? How about YOU keeping that dick of yours in check! Or YOU," I pointed to Millie, "You and your...your.....damn it!" I cursed. I hadn't done that since I was twelve. It felt good. "Damn it and damn you...the both of you...what....why..." and I slowly broke down into sobs.

Several minutes passed before Millie felt safe to embrace me. I cried on her shoulder as she held me. Soon, I felt Frank's hand on my arm, gentle, reassuring. His words provided the support I needed. "Lindsay. Since the moment we laid eyes on you that day y'all moved in, we knew that we wanted to experience you."

Lindsay continued, "I was tellin' you the truth about Frank. He's a lousy carpet muncher. I do love him tryin' but it just ain't the same. But you, you Linz," She lifted my face to hers. "Sweetie, you have no idea how good you are."

I sniffed back a tear. "So what, Millie. I'll very soon be divorced. I ruined my husband's career and my life."

Frank's hand squeezed my arm. "No, Lindsay, you have done nothing wrong. I admit that I convinced the Deacons to allow Barry to go so we could have some time together. I admit that. But Lindsay, please know, you have to be the most desirable woman I've ever met, outside of Millie."

I looked at him. "Really?" I'd never been called desirable, not even by Barry. To him, I was the perfect helpmate. I was dutiful, respectable, quiet; just not desirable.

Millie pick-up the conversation. "The night we came home from movin' y'all in, we had the most explosive sex since out honeymoon."

"Then, why not just tell me all this? Why the lies?"

Frank answered. "I thought that Millie was the best one to test the waters of your desire. We both knew the kind of community y'all came from. It was doubtful that you'd respond. And, if you rejected Millie, then we'd just have to forget it. If it'd been me, you might have felt coerced and neither of us wanted that." He ran his fingers gently through my hair. "I found the conference, paid for it and convinced the Deacons to let Barry go. The whole argument thing earlier was just a way to get you here. Millie knew, and I hoped, that your sexual appetite was whetted."

There was a moment of silence as I processed it all. I looked at each of them in turn, Frank, then Millie. "I can't say that I'm sorry about any of this, Millie. When you first kissed me, it was like a door being pushed open. For a while, I thought maybe I was a Lesbian. I'd even thought that I should just tell Barry and leave in disgrace. But Barry doesn't repulse me, he bores me. Then, when Frank....when Frank," I had trouble saying the word so Millie helped.

"When Frank fucked you."

"When Frank...fucked...me." There was power in saying it, admitting it. "When he fucked me, I totally enjoyed it. I...I want more," I admitted and blushed.

Frank stood up and slipped on a robe. "I'll go fix us something to eat. You'll need your strength for more of that."

Millie held me some more and kissed my head and face. "Lindsay, I'm gonna say this cause I can't go on not sayin' it...I love you."

My mind whirled because I knew, deep down knew, that I loved her, too. "What's going to happen, Millie?" My tears started back up.

She held me close. "Nothing that you don't want to happen. Let me tell you a secret. You're the one in control here. With me, with Frank, with Barry. You have so much control, Linz."

At the time, I didn't feel like it, not at all. But, as time moved on, I began to understand what Millie meant.

12