Superfluity of Naughtiness Ch. 04

Story Info
A young wife's sexuality is fully awakened.
5.5k words
4.33
3.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read chapters one through three to get an idea of where Lindsay & Barry and Millie & Frank are and how they all got there. Everyone is fictional and over 18.

-----------------------------

It was a good two weeks after my encounter with Rev. Dr. Antonio Steele and I was in Millie's arms in her bed. "Tomorrow night is the board meeting at the AME church, Millie, and I got nothin'," I complained.

She kissed the top of my head. "Darlin'," she cooed, "You got everything."

"You know what I mean, Millie. He wants Philbert's head on a platter and I have no idea how to do that." As I spoke, her index finger traced a circle around one of my nipples. "If you don't stop that," I mumbled. She knew what I meant. One quick position change and there she was again, between my thighs, making me wet, coaxing another orgasm from me. I returned the favor and we got dressed and downstairs before Frank arrived.

Frank came in and flopped down in his chair and Millie was soon on her knees, relieving his anxiety. I sat opposite and watched. Millie was such a good cocksucker; to watch was to learn. Frank and I were drinking bourbons. "I wish Barry would let me suck his dick," I mused.

Frank made a scoffing sound. "I swear, that man needs his head examined."

"It won't matter after tomorrow night."

"What's happening then?" he asked, followed by, "fffuuuuck...Millie."

"I've been called to meet with the board at Brethren Fellowship A. M. E."

"Steele's church? Why? Oh God, Millie, you suck balls like no other."

"I have to report on how I'm going to take down Philbert." No response came; But Frank did. His grunts turned to the growls that precede his orgasms. I watched Millie swallow every drop.

After a few moments, Frank took a breath. "I might have something for you on that front, Linz."

We all moved to the kitchen table and Millie kissed me long and hard, allowing me to taste her husband on her tongue. Frank made a sandwich as he explained. "I have a couple of players who are known to associate with an undesirable group of kids. The other day, I overheard them talking about stealing Amzor packages from porches. One kid mentioned that Philbert's house was getting a lot of deliveries and they were all unmarked. No return addresses."

"Suspicious," Millie said.

"Yeah. If you want, Linz, I can get a kid to get one for us to inspect. Might prove useful."

I sighed. "Thanks, Frank, but even if you did and the kid found one tomorrow, I still couldn't make a plan before tomorrow night.'

Millie replied, "What happens if you show-up empty-handed?"

"I'm afraid to think about that."

The next day, around 4:00 pm, Frank texted me that he had a package and that it was being delivered to me by a student. The package came and I opened it. What was inside looked confusing. It was steel and cylindrical, made to look like a rolled-up four inch grate. I texted a picture of it to Millie.

Her response was, "OMG!!!" A second later, she phoned. "Linz, that's a cock cage, a chastity cock cage."

"I have no idea what --"

"He puts his dick in there and the woman locks it in so if he gets an erection, it's damn painful. Mr. Philbert is into some kinky shit."

I told her thanks and repackaged the box and sealed it. Then I texted Frank to have his student pick-it up. By then it was 5:00 and I had to change to leave. By 5:45, I was standing at the office door of the church.

I chose to wear a long skirt and poofie blouse. My hair was pulled back in a ponytail and my feet were clad in sensible flats. I admit that I did put on some sexy underwear, if only to make ME feel better.

On the way over, Millie and I thought up a plot on the phone. It was both sketchy and risky. But it might just appease the good Doctor. I knocked on the door and a pretty light-skinned African-American girl opened. She smiled and turned and led me down the carpeted hallway to a large room where, around the table sat seven black men.

At the head of the table sat number eight, Dr. Steele. "Thank you, La'Toya," he said to the young woman, "please sit in the corner and take minutes." She obeyed without a word. Her long black hair was braided and she wore a tight skirt that might have been too short and her blouse was definitely too tight for her ample breasts. She sat and opened a notebook and watched.

"Gentlemen," Antonio began, motioning to me, "this is Mrs. Grant, Mrs. Lindsay Grant." The men all looked at me with various degrees of interest, from curiosity to outright lust. I smiled at them and nodded. "She is here to present her plan on dealing with Siler's Bank." He smiled at me. "Please, Mrs. Grant, the floor is yours."

Now, all I had was a cock cage and the flimsy idea that Mr. Philbert might be into weird sex. "Gentlemen," I began, "it has come to my attention that Mr. Philbert has opened himself up to charges of impropriety. Charges that, if leveraged rightly, will make it easy to renegotiate all of your loans. Yours, and those of anyone you wish."

The room was silent. Finally, one man who I came to know as 'Ricardo' spoke up. "What charges, exactly?"

My gaze shifted to Antonio who only raised an eyebrow. "Mr. Philbert has, and is, engaging in deviant sexual behavior."

At this, all of the men chuckled. "That will need even more clarification, darlin'," said a man called 'Rivers.'

"He's into bondage."

Now even Antonio laughed. "Lindsay, do you even know what that means?"

I blushed. He knew my lack of experience and now I was going to pay. "No," I stammered, "not exactly."

Dr. Steele stood and all eyes were on him. "This meeting is adjourned to the basement. We will reconvene there in fifteen minutes." Then he turned to La'Toya. "You have ten. Make good use of them."

She stood and nodded. "Yes, sir," she replied with her eyes downcast. She slipped from the room and all our eyes followed her out. Then, one by one, the men rose and dispersed.

Antonio walked over to me and took my hand. "Your so-called plan is extremely feeble."

I bowed my head. "I know. I'm sorry."

I felt his hand on my chin, raising it to meet his steely gaze. Then, without warning, he slapped me. The sting left me speechless. "Tonight you will learn how to be obedient and how to command. Then, maybe, you can take on Philbert." His grip on my chin tightened. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

His lips formed a thin smile. And, like he did two weeks before, he purred, "That's my girl. Now follow me. I have a proposition to discuss before we go downstairs." He turned and left. I followed.

We arrived in his office. He sat behind his desk while I stood. He pulled out a deck of cards and began to deal them out on his desk, separating some from the others. "What am I doing?" he asked.

"You're dealing out all the spades." He stopped and looked sharply at me. I caught myself. "You're dealing out all the spades, sir."

"Better, whore." He continued to find them all. "Yes. How many spades in a deck?"

"Thirteen, sir."

"Good. For every cock that cums in that white cunt of yours tonight, you earn a spade. Two for every one in your ass." He looked up at me. "Three for each double."

I raised an eyebrow after I calculated all of that. I'd have to get fucked thirteen times, or once and six times in my ass, or once and four doubles, or any combination. "Why do I care about earning spades, sir?"

"I have a wager for you, whore. I bet you can't even get eight spades tonight. And, if you do, I'll upgrade your designation from whore to slut."

I admit that the whole discussion had me tingling in all the right places. But what prompted me to up the wager was anyone's guess. "I have a counter-wager, sir."

"Speak it."

"I'll earn the whole suit in one hour."

"They have to cum inside you for you to earn it."

"Your boys can't last?" I chided.

He smiled. "You have no idea."

"I have some," I said. "If I lose, I'm yours to use as you see fit. If I win, I want 1% from all the loans that are either renegotiated at Siler's or moved to y'all's bank, First Union."

He tapped his finger on the desk top. "If you win, and I highly doubt you will, I still want you."

I smiled and leaned over his desk. "I'll fuck your brains out. But only on my time."

"You are one interesting lady, Mrs. Grant." He stood and extended his hand. "Deal."

I took it and held it. "I want an impartial person to keep time and that time will start the moment I touch the first naked dick."

We shook. "I can make that happen." He fished out his phone and dialed. "Come in here."

In a moment, La'Toya walked in and took my breath away. She had changed into some sort of red latex outfit: laced-up hip boots, a thong, and a top that was really only straps. Her brown eyes sparkled at mine. As she looked at me, she said, "Sir?"

"Mrs. Grant and I have a wager and you will need to be our time-keeper. The moment she touches a naked cock, start a one-hour timer."

"Yes, sir," she replied and her mouth grinned at me. All I wanted in that moment was to feel those lips on my pussy. She knew it. I felt my knees weaken. Could I make this happen?

A few minutes later, La'Toya ushered me into a basement room. The lighting was dim but I could make out that the center of the room held a large wooden table. The top of which was no less than three inches thick. All around the edge hung steel rings; from some of them hung red ropes.

I counted six men. They stood around the table and were only in their shirts and slacks, barefoot, eager. I looked for number seven and soon found him. The man called 'Ricardo'. He was bound against the wall, naked, arms outstretched and blindfolded. Before him was a small table that held a variety of whips and flogs. La'Toya patted my ass as she walked past me. "Get up on the table and stand. Sir will be in in a moment."

I obeyed and found myself standing on the table before six pairs of eager eyes. Two of the men were openly rubbing their crotches, which bode well for my side of the bet. Antonio walked in wearing only a pair of black leather pants. His bulge so obvious that I licked my lips. "Gentlemen," he announced, "Mrs. Grant and I have a wager the details of which we are keeping to ourselves. Suffice to say, tonight's performance has some money on it." There were a few giggles. "From this moment on, Mrs. Grant will be addressed as either Bitch or Whore. Isn't that right, Bitch?" He looked directly into me.

I nodded. "Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now strip, Bitch."

I proceeded to obey and pull my poofie blouse up over my head. I tossed it to the floor to the admiring murmurs around the table. Then I unzipped my skirt and let it fall, revealing the white lacy thong, garters and stockings that matched my white shelf bra. I kicked it to the floor, followed by my flats.

"You little Whore," Antonio said, almost under his breath. I reached up to unclasp my bra. "Stop!" He said abruptly. "Slut!" he called La'Toya over. "Get up there and strip this white Whore."

"Yes, sir," she replied eagerly. I bit my lip in anticipation of feeling her skin on mine. She stood behind me and unclasped my bra but held it up with her palms pressing on my breasts. Her body tight against my back. Her warm breath on my neck. She whispered, "Win this bet and I'm your lover, too." She let her hands loose and my bra fell off my shoulders. My naked nipples already firm and aching.

Next, I felt her hands on my hips, her fingers playing with the thong strap over my garter belt. As she pulled it down, I felt her body sink to her knees. All I wanted then was her mouth on me. She tapped my left foot and I lifted. She slipped the thong down and tapped my right foot. I lifted and it joined my other clothing on the floor. I was naked except for my stockings and garter. The eyes of seven black men and one woman ogled me. I felt my body heat up.

Antonio waved La'Toya off. "Get back to Ricardo, slut." Then he turned to me. "Bend over and grab your ankles and show us that needy white cunt." I obeyed and knew, as I did, that I was already wet. I could even smell my aroma. There were various remarks made about me, all of them lewd. "Tell my friends what you want, Whore."

I hesitated a moment, only to insure that I didn't give away the bet. "I want their cocks in my holes, Sir."

"Every hole, Bitch?"

"Every hole, Sir." Now I was dripping in lust myself and I wondered if I could hold out to make an hour.

"You heard her, boys. Have at it."

One man walked toward me and helped down from the table. He then guided me to a smaller table, more like a coffee table about three feet high and five feet long with a padded top. He directed me to sit and all of the men gathered around me, losing their pants as they did. I was staring at seven black cocks in various stages of engorgement.

I began to alternately stroke two at a time as I gazed at each one. The variations in size, color, thickness, foreskins, all amazed me. Whatever door Millie and Frank had ushered me through, I was thankful. After a few minutes, I began taking one into my mouth and stroking two, around and around the circle I pivoted on the table. Dark hard cocks filled my hands and mouth.

Then someone announced, "Time to fuck this bitch!" That was answered with affirmations all around. They pushed me to my back with my ass at the edge. Two men held my legs up while one positioned himself between. At my head, I reached for two black dicks while one pressed back into my mouth. With very little preparation, I felt a cock enter me. I moaned on the dick in my mouth and savored the sensation of being filled. One voice called out, "This bitch loves black cock!"

Time passed and I was getting nervous about winning the bet. I needed four doubles and I needed it to start soon. I decided to take control of things. I let my hands loose and pulled the cock from my mouth. "Y'all need to get serious," I teased them. "How's a girl supposed to cum with only one cock?" That was met with a number of whoops and lewd comments. I pushed the guy between my legs off and sat up. "One of y'all lay down here and let me show you how I rode back home in Indiana."

In a flash, the man called Rivers lay back, his long black cock pointing straight up. "Ride this black stallion, bitch."

I climbed up and eased myself down, feeling every inch of his cock stretching my pussy. I rode him hard for a few moments, then leaned forward, exposing my ass. "Hole number two, boys, open for business." My eyes caught Antonio's and he only grinned and shook his head.

I felt a cock tease my ass. Frank had already been there, but only after Millie loosened me up. This was different. I pressed back on him and felt the burn of him entering. The feeling of fullness was amazing. Two huge cocks in my holes and then, another one at my lips. Things were getting serious.

Those two fucked me while I sucked the third. I felt a pair of hands on my hips, holding me as both men jack-hammered my body. After only a minute or two, they both jabbed in and exploded inside me, sending me threw the roof. "FFFFUUUUCK!" I screamed as my first orgasm rolled through me. It wasn't long before I was lifted off and a new man appeared under me, a new one behind me and they were off. The cock that appeared at my lips was wet with cum. I sucked him eagerly.

It only took thirty minutes for three more double loads to fill me. I was dripping cum from every orifice, exhausted yet giddy with excitement. Four doubles equaled twelve spades. Only one remained. I opened my eyes to see Antonio standing before me. The other men had receded. "You think you've won," he stated flatly.

"I'm only one shy," I panted. "How much time do I have?"

Antonio checked his watch. "Ten minutes. But I'm not fucking a sloppy whore cunt."

I stared at him, "Fucking asshole."

His hand slapped my face so hard, it went numb. "Watch your tongue, bitch."

"It's not fair. You never intended to let me win."

He checked his watch again. "You're an impressive whore, I'll say that. But can you get Ricardo to cum in," he paused and stared at his watch, "seven minutes?"

I stood up and gathered my wits as rivulets of cum dribbled down my thighs. I walked over to the restrained Ricardo. His cock was flaccid. I knelt down and teased him with my tongue. It jerked slightly. I looked over at La'Toya. "Let me know when I'm down to three minutes." She nodded and I took his cock into my mouth.

Of all the cocks that night, Ricardo's was the biggest in length and girth. A good nine inches and as big around as a soda can. He grew in my mouth to the point that I had to slip back and deal only with the head. His precum leaked like a rusty pipe. He groaned as blood filled his dick.

I moved to his heavy sack, sagging well below. My lips kissed it and my tongue danced over it. I looked up at La'Toya. She flashed five fingers. I stood and turned my ass to him. Reaching behind, I guided his monster to my sloppy wet pussy. I stepped my feet apart and bent over and pressed back, pushing my cunt onto his cock. He moaned. This time, it nearly hurt. But losing this bet would hurt more. I began to fuck back on him, each thrust back letting more of his otherworldly cock into me.

"Three minutes," La'Toya announced, but I hardly heard her as I was like a beast in heat, full of cock and craving his release inside me. The others were all watching. I heard noises, felt movement, then realized that La'Toya had released Ricardo from his bonds. His big hands gripped my waist and, like I was a rag doll, he began to relentlessly pound into me. "One minute," I heard as if some disembodied voice spoke in my head. Ricardo's cock was buried deep inside me, rearranging me with brute force. I loved it.

I'm not ashamed to admit it. I loved it. The feeling of total abandon; of being taken yet being the object of desire. "Twenty, nineteen, eighteen," she was counting down and I had no idea how close he was. I gathered my wits and squeezed what I could as he drove in and out.

"FUCK ME!!!" I screamed. "Fill my white cunt with all that black seed! DO IT!!!" Then I felt his grip on my waist tighten and his hips drive into mine.

"...four, three, two." But one never came; Ricardo did. A torrent of cum filled my already full pussy and I orgasmed as well, squirting all over him in a rain of lust. The room spun around me and I passed out.

When I awoke, I was in Millie's bed and it was morning. I was either a disgraced former pastor's wife, or a triumphant slut. Time would tell. Here's what I learned:

I had won the bet. Tony carried me out and called Frank to pick me up. Frank and Millie bathed me and dressed me and put me to bed. Barry was called to let him know that I fell ill at the Arthur house and would be home in a few days. Next to the bed was a dozen roses and a card that read: "Get well soon, my amazing Slut," signed, "Tony." Next to that stood a single pink orchid. That card read, "Can't wait -- La'Toya."

"You made an impression," Millie said as she stepped into the room.

"I suppose so," I agreed, groggily.

"You know I want all the details," she said, sitting on the side of the bed.

"You'll get them, love. Just not right now. I'm still sore and tired." I rested the rest of that day and joined Frank and Millie for dinner that evening. They had invited Barry.

When Barry saw me enter the dining room, he and Frank both stood. But it was his mouth that remained open in wonder. I hadn't realized that I had changed. But, apparently, I had. "Lindsay, you....you're -- "

Millie interrupted. "The word you're searching for is gorgeous." And she stepped over and kissed me on the lips. I could only imagine what was running through Barry's mind as she sat me down. The men sat and Barry just stared.

"Barry, there have been some changes recently." I tried to search for the right way to tell him. Frank assisted.

12